The Masters' Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Antoinette was nowhere near anything that could be considered consciousness so, once Max got up, Thomas laid her down on the bed and the two men dressed themselves. They wrapped Antoinette snugly in the bedding and Max carried her from the room. They took her through the club, causing many people to stop and stare. They paused at the bar and Thomas spoke to Steven. "We will collect our things tomorrow, be sure the door stays locked for tonight."

Steven nodded, "Yes Sir. I will have a word with security." Steven's eyes strayed to the spill of Antoinette's hair coming from deep within the bedding. ""Is she alright Sirs?"

Max reflexively tightened his arms around her before he eased his grip and allowed Thomas to reveal her face. "She's fine, Steven," Max said, "We just wore her out."

Steven stared at Antoinette's face, stunned at the peaceful look on her sleeping face. Then he nodded, smiled at Thomas and Max and said, "I wish you Sirs well."

Thomas twitched the covers back over her face and smiled at Steven. "Don't forget about Christopher."

"No Sir, he's already being taken care of," Steven nodded towards the back corner. Both men turned and saw Christopher kneeling at the feet of a scantily clad Domme.

They chuckled and said their good-byes as they walked out of the club.

~~~~

Antoinette woke in her own bed late the following morning and stretched luxuriously. She winced as her back rubbed against the bed then froze as the rest of her body registered. She felt abused, well used and totally sated. Parts of her hurt in delicious ways. She frowned, trying to remember. She ran through the beginning of the evening and then all of previous night came crashing back. She blushed from her toes to her hairline.

She grabbed her other pillow, intending to stuff it over her face and hide from reality. Instead she got a face full of rose petals and paper. She smiled before she could help it and then picked the paper up to read it. There was an address on it, no more.

Antoinette dithered for three days. Then she dressed carefully, drove around the city for an hour gathering her courage together. Finally she pulled into the driveway and stood at the door. When it opened she looked up into dark eyes and said, "Greetings Master." The door opened wider to admit her and she slipped in.

~~~~~

Two years later...

Antoinette smiled at her last customer of the day. "Have a good night Mrs. MacLeod and congratulations again on your new grandson. I'm sure he's just adorable!"

Mrs. MacLeod smiled then looked at the two men waiting by the door for Antoinette before leaning close. "It still amazes me that you love both those men Annie love."

Antoinette smiled fondly at the two before leaning close to the older lady and winking conspiratorially. "It amazes me they both love me! I don't know what I'd do without them now."

The old lady surprised Antoinette by grinning lavisciously, "I would bet they keep you well satisfied, don't they? Let an old lady live vicariously for a moment!"

Antoinette laughed and winked, "Every night, darling friend, every night."

Mrs. MacLeod tittered. "Are the rumors true?"

Behind her, one man harrumphed impatiently, the other smiled indulgently. Mrs. MacLeod threw them both a wink. When she turned again, both men rolled their eyes at each other.

Antoinette suppressed a giggle. "What rumors would those be?"

"Why the commitment ceremony of course!"

"Yes, my friend, they are indeed true. In three months we will have our ceremony." At that time, Antoinette would receive a permanent collar, one dainty enough for public use. She would pledge herself to both of them and they would pledge themselves to her. "Did you receive an invitation?"

"Of course! I just couldn't quite believe it. And I wouldn't miss it for the world!" Mrs. MacLeod patted Antoinette's hand and turned to go. "Have a wonderful evening dearie!"

Antoinette grinned, "You too Mrs. MacLeod." She followed the older lady to the door and locked up behind her. She'd barely pulled the shade when she was scooped up into strong arms and hugged tightly. She closed her eyes and tipped her head back as Thomas's lips claimed hers. Every night it was the same thing and she never tired of it.

Her Masters waited just inside the door of her shop for her to close up. Every night one of them grabbed her and kissed her nearly senseless then passed her to the other so he could finish the job. Then she did her books and they took her home. She stripped when they reached home, put on what they deemed appropriate for their slave and fixed them all dinner.

They spent the evening together, watching TV, playing a game, talking or in the dungeon. Then one or both of them would take her to bed. The two Masters valued their alone time and had a rock solid schedule worked out. A schedule that gave them each time with her themselves, in bed and out, and time for all three of them together. It never varied, was never broken for any reason. Then all three of them would tumble to sleep cuddled together in their California King.

It wasn't something she'd recommend to everyone and it had taken a lot of working out, nearly six months to nail down a schedule that everyone was happy with (everyone being both of her Masters, she didn't care, she loved them both with the same intensity and devotion). Max and Thomas had nearly come to blows over her at one point, something she wouldn't tolerate. She'd threatened to walk out, leave them both and they had stopped.

Now the relationship ran smoothly. Sometimes her Dominance surfaced. When it did, there was a repeat of that first night, often with a few variations. Sometimes she deliberately let it show. For the most part, though, Antoinette had become "Our Anna" and never looked back. She didn't miss her slaves, she didn't miss having control. She reveled in their Dominance and their love. She grew as a person; a lot of her fears and hang ups had vanished in their care. Her business flourished.

All in all, Antoinette had bloomed in their arms.