The Masters Of Seduction

Story Info
The seductive and powerful race of vampires.
1.3k words
3.52
15.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: The Hunter becomes the Hunted

Alice walked along the crowded street trying to follow her pray, which was proving harder then she had suspected. Unlike the others she had hunted this one moved through the crowd of human bodies as if they were a wave in which he could sense the currants and glide through unfretted while she was forced to plod her way through, it felt like swimming uphill. The others hated the press of body’s and the smell of the living and avoided places like this as if they had the plague. There was defiantly something strange about this one, but that wasn’t about to stop her from making the kill. Her pray suddenly turned off the pavement and moved into an ally, Alice hesitated for a moment trying to discern if he might have spotted her and was laying in ambush. She decided to risk it and headed into the alleyway. As she stepped in all she could see were a few pieces of garbage and a trash can that lay broken and forgotten. Damn the bastard must have spotted her and realised who she was and fled. Well she wouldn’t be able to find him tonight so she turned around and headed home. “Dammed vampires, well there is always tomorrow and this one won’t get away next time.”

The creature known to most as Jared let a sneer cross his handsome but cold face as he looked down at the “feared” vampire hunter Alice Fern. Over the years of his short un-life he had met many vampire slayers and their arrogance in there own abilities never failed to surprise him. But there was something that made Alice different; maybe it was that of all his conquests this was the only one so far he truly wanted. He turned slightly and called into the darkness “Sara come out of the shadows or leave, but never and I mean never try to follow me, you just don’t have the skill.” His companion for these last four years was a beautiful and delicate looking woman of what most people thought to be about 27 but in actual fact was nearly 60 years old. It always gave him immense pleasure to see the look of outrage that appeared on her face every time he reminded her that he a “mere” four years old could sense her when she didn’t want to be sensed. “Are you going to play with this one like you did the others, young one?” she added the last part because she new It was one of the few things that angered me, though she thought she new the reasons why but was so far of the mark it made him shrug off the comment enough that he still let her live her un-life. “My dear Sara it is hardly a game. You know as well as I do that the Elders let me carry on my little seductions because they are more important then killing a hundred hunters could ever be.” She glared across at Jared and her hatred was so strong that it felt like a force that crawled between them. “The council may condone your actions but they also sent me to be your keeper until you are older and can fully understand our ways. I am your elder even if you hate being remaindered of it and deep down you know it makes me your better no matter how good your are a seducing the human live stock.”

I felt the anger coil in my gut and leaped across the apace between us and pinned her agents the wall with enough force to demolish it she laughed and then suddenly forced our mouths together, I plunged my tongue deep into her mouth and ran my hands over her breasts, mauling them with my eagerness to free them from the confines of her shirt. She undid the fly to my jeans and pulled out my engorged member and started stroking it. One of my hands ran down her inner thy and met the wetness of her cunt lips through her sheer panties. She stopped fondling me and reached under her skirt to pull her panties off. This brief interlude gave me enough chance to regroup my scattered thoughts and realise though I wanted her this was not the time or the place and I wanted the satisfaction of making her wait. “Stop! I have to follow the hunter before she gets too far away to trace.” I knew what reaction my words would provoke and I was not surprised. The look of lust left her face in an instant and was replaced by an expression mixed with equal parts of disappoint and rage. She almost spat the words she was in such a state “GO you pathetic weakling, fuck that little mortal piece of live stock, and after you’ve had her and you realise that only I can satisfy you, you’d better come back to me on your knees!” With that she dashed of into the night.

Jared shrugged and turned back to his quarry. After all, if his desires over came his common sense he could always find her again. He leaped from the building with the grace of a wild cat and landed silently in the alley that the slayer had left minutes before. The mixed sent of her sent was still there if only barley but he was a good enough stalker to find her though it would be a long process finding her trail in this crowd.

Alice walked into her empty apartment checked her messages and flopped down onto the couch. She was dead tired, not so much because of any physical reason but because of the strain on her nerves from tracking a vampire. She only had two massages, one from her some times associate mat and the other was from her ex boy friend. Though she was attractive and smart she could never hold a relationship together for long due to her work. She turned the T.V on and got up to defrost a microwave dinner. As she entered the kitchen though she thought she saw a shadow. Opening a window she peered out but saw nothing. She wasn’t too worried because there was only an hour left of darkness at the most and any vampire with a brain would be finding their burrows right now.

If Jared still breathed he would have let out a sigh. He had almost let his confidence get him caught and if she were suspicious he wouldn’t be able to lay a mind web on her. Though most vampires could create mind webs few could do it with Jared’s skill. Mind webs couldn’t control some one but they could lull some one into a false sense of security or influence their judgment, which was just what he planed on doing to dear Alice. Jared moved across the wall of the flat like a giant spider until he could see Alice though the window. As she sat watching TV he couldn’t help but once again take note of her beauty. She was tall brown haired and with a frame that he could only describe as perfect. She was muscular but not so much that it took away from her feminine beauty and she had (though Jared tried not to dwell on such things too much) a pair of breasts that would have made any mortal mans heart flutter. Her face was delicate with a slightly pointed nose that made her face unique and even more amazing for the imperfection. He had met and seduced many beautiful women but there was some thing about Alice that made him yearn to touch her skin and run his hands all over her body. Well, if all went to plan that would be exactly what he would be doing tomorrow night. First though he had to find a place away from the light and Jared thought he new the perfect place.