The Match

Story Info
19 year old Amanda has a fat pussy and finds her match.
8.9k words
4.35
78.8k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Mike and I am standing in my bedroom with my pants undone stroking my cock while I listen to the slut upstairs getting fucked; the third time this week! Her screams are filtering down through the venting system to my room and I can hear her getting louder and louder. I am sure she is getting close to coming and so am I.

The sluts name is Amanda and at 19 years old she is one fine bitch. At only 5 foot 3 and a slim 100 pounds this makes her large 38 DD breasts look fake. I have kidded her in the past about them being fake and one night after we both got stoned she flashed them to me and I must say they did look real. The bitch wouldn't let me touch them but I knew that one day I was going to. I often think about fucking her big tits, sticking my cock in her pouty mouth or pussy and then finishing off in that perky black ass.

As a middle aged single white guy who got laid off in the big bust, it was either rent out some rooms in my house or let the fucking bank have the house. Fuck the bank! This is my house and they can kiss my scrawny white ass.

So now I grow a little weed for extra income and rent out the upstairs bedrooms to three good looking college girls while I have the main floor master suite. My three roomies are Amanda, the black nymphomaniac, Liz the tall studious blonde and May the shy Japanese exchange student.

Life is fucking good, especially when the girls put on their bikinis and use my outdoor pool. That fucking Amanda is always teasing the other girls about how much bigger her boobs are and how flat they are in comparison; generally making a real bitch out of herself. She struts around the pool, her chest out, wiggling her black body. I know Liz and May barely tolerate Amanda and wish I would kick her black ass out onto the sidewalk; but I like the shape of that black ass!

My house rules are simple, any guys that come over to visit the girls have to be out of the house by 11 pm and if they are not I am banging on their bedroom doors to remind them. This seems to only be a problem for Amanda as Liz has only had guys over for study sessions and I have never seen May even talk to a guy besides me. But Amanda! That is a different story, she has at least 3 or 4 guys over during the week to fuck her and they never seem to be the same guys; what a fucking slut! I don't know where Amanda goes during the weekends but I am sure she is getting fucked somewhere.

I look at the clock just as I cum all over a picture I took of Amanda in her pink string bikini, her black ass cheeks on full display. 11:15 pm! That fucking Amanda always tries to test me and thinks she can just smile and wrap me around her black finger. Fuck her!

I put my cock away and storm up the stairway and pound on Amanda's door, "HEY Amanda, time to tell lover boy to go home!" I yell.

"Fuck off!" she says. I can hear her moaning and telling tonight's lucky guy to keep fucking her.

Fuck her! I pound on the door again and yell out, "last chance or I'm coming in!"

The guy must have got pissed off at me as I can hear him getting up and cursing, saying he is going to take care of me.

The door swings open and I am face to belly with a big white motherfucker, he has to be six foot six at least!

Stupid asshole still has his football jersey on, like if he takes it off no one will know who he is. Idiot!

He takes one look at me and starts to laugh.

Big mistake!

"What are you laughing at you big asshole?" I yell. "Get your fucking ass out my house right now, it's after 11 pm."

I looked over to the bed and Amanda is naked face down, tied to all four posts of the bed with white plastic electric cable ties, there is a pillow under her belly forcing her cunt and big black bubble ass in the air. She is spread eagle on the bed and screams at me to stop looking at her and to get the hell out of her room. I can clearly see her pink pussy lips, wet and nicely shaved, just the way I like them.

Out of the corner of my eye I sense a movement and I can see the jock is getting ready to take a swing at me.

Mistake number 1; if you are going to punch a guy don't telegraph the punch. This guy has obviously never been in many bar fights.

Mistake number 2; if you are going to fight someone while you are semi-naked expect to get hit in the nuts. Just before his punch reached me I grabbed his balls under his small cock and squeezed them for all I was worth.

Mistake number 3: Don't struggle when a guy is squeezing your balls, it only makes it worse!

"You FUCKING asshole!", I shout, "you come into my house and think you can take a run at ME!"

I squeeze his balls even harder in my anger; the big prick with the small prick is crying like a baby. I twist his balls in my hand and lead him over to the bed.

With my other hand I reach out and rub Amanda's big black ass, it feels so soft and smooth. Amanda is going nuts trying to get out of the plastic cable ties binding her to the bed.

"Stop you fucking prick," she yells, "don't you fucking touch me you pervert! Leave me alone you asshole!""

She is swearing up a storm and using every derogatory word she can think of, thrashing about like she is on fire.

I start to laugh as I realize what a sight this must look like. A short middle-aged balding white guy, squeezing the balls of some giant college jock while rubbing the ass of his gorgeous black roomie.

"Hmm, nice ass Amanda, do you like it when I rub your ass?" I said, "I bet you do you little slut!"

"NO! I am going to kill you Mike, let me loose!" Amanda shouts.

Amanda is wearing down, her energy spent in trying to get loose. I am still feeling her ass but now I bring my fingers down to her smooth black pussy. She is wet as can be and I easily slide in two fingers. Fuck what a loose cunt. I am not sure if it is because she is filled with cum or if she is still excited. I easily push my fingers all the way in and out and as she tries to get away from me her big black ass wiggles away in the air.

I laugh out loud as I slip a third finger in, I can hear her sloppy cunt take all my fingers, "The only thing loose right now is your cunt, what a fucking huge hole! I bet you didn't even feel this assholes small prick in you did you?"

I pull my fingers out of her sloppy cunt and slap her ass. "Answer me! Did you feel this guys small prick in you?"

"Fuck off, that's none of your business! Now let me loose!" Amanda screams.

I slap her ass again this time as hard as I can, then I lean over and softly whisper into her ear, "I can make this easy for you or hard, the choice is up to you. Now answer me, did you feel this guys small cock or not?"

Amanda has given up, I can see that in the way her body collapses to the bed. Her eyes are closed and she is breathing deeply, exhausted from the exertion of trying to get free from the bed and my assault on her.

"No," she whispers, barely audible.

I look over at the jock, "did you hear that asshole, your small prick didn't make much of an impression." He seems to shrink as this sinks into his jock head.

"Whose idea was it to tie you up?" I ask her.

"Mine," she moans, "it was my fucking idea okay! Now let me go you prick!"

"Hmm, no I don't think so. You're not being very nice to me. Maybe if you were to do something for me I would let you go." I said.

"In your dreams asshole!" she screams, and begins to thrash about again trying to get free.

I just about forgot I was hanging onto a set of balls when I feel the jock move beside me again.

"Hey asshole!", I shout at the stupid jock, "did you cum in her?" He doesn't answer me so I give his balls a big tug. That gets his attention!

"Yes," he moans, "twice already." The tears are still rolling down his cheeks and I smile a dirty smile.

"Is that right?", I say, "Well, seeing as you filled her cunt with cum then maybe you should be the one to get it out. Get your head between her legs and suck out all your cum, if you don't I am going to rip your balls right off."

Just to make sure he believes me I pull his balls up and then down with all my strength. The fucking jock is screaming and screaming as he tries to get to away. He realizes I am serious.

"Stop, stop, I'll do it," the asshole whimpers.

"Get your head down there and start sucking up your cum", I shout at him.

The jock asshole falls down between Amanda's wide open, tied up, stretched legs and starts licking and sucking on her cunt. I let go of his balls and then grab them again from his ass side. Another quick squeeze and tug and he is back sucking like his life depends on it, well maybe his balls do, ha, ha.

"Keep sucking you fucking asshole, next time I tell you to do something you better do it!"

Amanda is shaking and pulling at her restraints again, partially to get free and also because of excitement. The big fucker is sucking hard and doesn't seem to mind the taste of his own cum.

I start rubbing Amanda's ass again, fuck she really does have a firm ass. I love the feel of it and give her another friendly slap, then run my finger down to her puckered asshole. I push my finger in her tight hole and can feel Amanda trying to keep me out. What a slut!

"Leave my ass alone Mike! Don't let him stop, you fucking pig, make him keep sucking my cunt!" she yells. "FUCK! I'm close to coming! Yes, yes right there! Fuck! Oh yeah! Don't stop!"

Amanda's black ass is shaking and vibrating as dumb shit sucks on her cunt. My cock is rock hard as I watch her big black ass shake and twitch. Fuck her! I don't give a rats ass if she comes or not. I grab his hair and pull his head out of Amanda's snatch.

"NO! NO! I am so close," Amanda shouts.

"Shut the fuck up you dirty slut!" I yell back, "I don't care if you are close or not."

"Okay fuck face start licking her asshole to get it ready for my cock!" I shout at the stupid jock. "Make sure you get your tongue in nice and deep!" I laugh.

"NO!" shouts Amanda, "You fucking prick, stay away from me! I'm warning you, stay away from my ass!"

"I told you if you do something for me I would let you go, well I want to fuck your ass!" I laugh.

The jock looks like he is going to take another swing at me so I tighten my grip on his balls once more. "Do we have a problem here?" I ask him.

"No, just stop squeezing my balls, please!" he moans.

He leans back down and I can hear fuck-face gagging and coughing as he licks Amanda's asshole, which only makes me laugh more and I give his balls another big squeeze.

I laugh and push the jocks face deeper into her ass, giving him a whack across the back of his head. "Faster asshole!" And then burst out laughing at my unintended pun.

I spot some more cable ties on the dresser next to the end of the bed. "Put your hands behind your back asshole!"

This time he doesn't hesitate as he knows I will yank his balls again. Quickly I double tie his hands behind his back so he can't take another swing at me. When I know he is secure I take another cable tie and put it around his balls and cinch it up, not too tight, just enough to let him know he is in trouble. One more cable tie from his balls to his hands and he is secure. Now I can let go of his balls and if he moves his hands he will be squeezing his own balls. I laugh out loud at the way this is turning out.

"Okay asshole listen up, if I don't remove the cable tie from your balls in the next 15 minutes your balls are going to fall off." I shout at him, "Do you understand? You will never be able to have sex again! Now keep sucking on that black ass until I tell you to stop."

I move over closer to Amanda's head, "okay slut I'm going to fuck your ass so hard!" I say, "I have waited so long for this."

"Mike, don't please!" Amanda cries out, "anything but my ass, PLEASE, it is way too tight and I have never done that!"

"Well, then I guess I am going to take your virginity," I whisper.

Amanda's big black breasts are bouncing all around and I can't resist a quick feel, god they are so firm and soft at the same time. I squeeze her big nipple between my fingers and she lets out a sigh. I give her erect nipple one more really hard squeeze, this time with all the resentment that I have had growing inside me and Amanda gives out a piercing scream.

"Don't go away slut I'll be right back," I laugh. "Hey asshole! You better not stop before I come back or I won't untie your balls."

I go out to the hallway and knock on Liz and May's bedroom doors, they both come out dressed in their pj's. "Have you both been listening to all the action?"

"Yes," said Liz; May just looks down and nods her head. I can see Liz is excited by the size of her nipples, who knew!

"I need your help, do you want to get back at Amanda for being such a bitch to you?" I asked.

Liz looks at May and I could see they are both thinking the same thing...at last, a chance to give her some pay back.

"Yeah," said May, "I want bitch suffer!"

That made me laugh, I think that is the first swear word May has ever spoken.

Then Liz really surprized me.

"Can I fist her cunt?" said Liz, "I heard what you said about it being so loose."

What the fuck? This is the quiet studious Liz?

"Okay ladies here is what we are going to do. May grab your video camera so we can record all of this. Liz do you have any lube? If you are going to fist her cunt then you are going to need some help."

The girls were jumping up and down in excitement, their little tits bouncing, my eyes glued to them. They realized I was staring at their tits, blushed and then ran to get the items while I returned to Amanda's bedroom.

Just in time it seems because as I walked into the bedroom the jock decided to take another run at me. He may have been a big fucker but he sure wasn't very smart. His hands were still tied up to his balls but he thought he could kick box me. When his foot came up to my face I put it on my shoulder then drove my foot up and into his balls like I was kicking the winning field goal. It was the perfect kick and took all the spunk out of the stupid jock as he collapsed to the floor screaming in pain once more. Stupid is as stupid does.

"Okay asshole, time to know your name," I said to him.

In between trying to get his breath back he looked up at me and this time I could see he had truly given up. "My name is Thorton, but everyone calls me Thor," he mumbled.

"Well, right now you are no where near being a god like Thor, I kind of like stupid better." I said.

"So, stupid are you done trying to fight me?" I said as I looked down at his swollen red balls. "Or maybe you need another kick in the balls?"

"No, no mister I am done! Please, no more my balls feel like they are going to explode," he cried. "Please take the tie off my balls I don't want to lose them!"

He was whimpering and moaning and tears were running down his cheeks.

"Get up asshole!" I shouted, "did you finish cleaning the slut's ass? Let's go check out how good a job you did."

"Stay away from me you fucking prick!" Amanda shouts. "You touch me and I will call the cops and have you arrested for rape!"

"Now now Amanda, is that anyway to talk to the guy who can set you loose?" I laugh and then give her ass a hard slap which surprizes her and makes her black ass quiver once more.

"Do you want stupid here to suck your cunt some more?" I ask, "or maybe you liked it better when he was licking your asshole?"

I reach over and rub her firm black ass, pinching and squeezing it, then putting a finger at her asshole pushing it in a little.

"Mike leave my ass alone!" Amanda screams, "no one fucks my ass, no one!"

"Well, looks like I will have to change my name then, hmm, from now on call me No One." I laugh.

Amanda looks up and sees Liz and May at the doorway, "Help!" she yells, "Mike is going to rape my ass!"

The jock is still lying on his side on the floor trying to catch his breath, his ass and very swollen balls on display to the girls. May can't help staring at him and his tiny cock and tied up balls, I am sure this is the first nude guy she has ever seen. Liz is just watching as I push my finger in and out of Amanda's asshole.

Liz has a cruel smile and on her face and walks over to Amanda, "Well, isn't payback a bitch. Or should I say bitch now we are going to have some payback!" Casually she slaps Amanda across her face and laughs out loud.

I don't know who was more surprized me or Amanda.

"You fucking bitch!" Liz screams, "all the times you made fun of May and I, now we are going to make you pay!"

Liz slaps Amanda a couple more times and all Amanda can do is cry and beg for Liz to stop.

I start to laugh and push my finger even deeper into Amanda's relaxed ass and she lets out another scream.

"Listen up bitch," Liz says, "we are going to fuck you up good. How would you like me to fist your cunt? Mike says you have a huge hole, maybe even fist your ass too!"

Amanda's eyes are huge and she is not even noticing my finger sliding in and out of her ass. "Please Mike, don't let her hurt me!" she cries, "I will do anything you want, anything!"

"Anything?" I ask with a big smirk on my face.

She knows that she doesn't have a choice. "Yes," she says, "you can even fuck my ass if you want, please help me!"

So, I have gone from the bad guy to the savior. Time to put on my white hat.

I look over at May and she has her video camera going while she is kneeling down next to the jock and getting a close up of his swollen balls and small cock. She reaches out with her index finger flicks the tiny cock. Even in his condition the poor guy is getting excited and I can see his cock grow to about 3 inches. Then May really surprizes me by leaning down even closer and licking the head of his cock; the poor guy is groaning in pain and ecstasy at the same time.

"May!" I yell.

No response, May is in her own little world and deep into her thoughts.

"May!" I yell again, this time a lot louder, "get over here!"

She looks up in embarrassment and quickly comes over to Liz and I.

"Okay, here is what we are going to do," I say, "May I want you to record all of this so no one can say we forced Amanda to do anything she didn't want to do."

"Amanda, if you follow my instructions I promise you that I will release you unharmed. Do you agree?"

"How can I trust you?" Amanda said,"you just want to fuck me."

"Well, I could let the girls have their revenge on you if you prefer." I sneer at her.

Liz reaches over and cruelly pinches Amanda's big black nipple. "Come on Mike let me fist her fat cunt!"

"NO!" screams Amanda, "okay I agree!"

Now I've got the slut right where I want her, ready and willing to do anything I ask. Hmm, the ideas are flooding my perverted mind with the possibilities.

"Well, I don't know you don't seem too excited to please me. I want you to look into the camera and tell me what you want me to do to you."

May points the camera at Amanda's face, she is crying now and I can see the gears spinning in her head trying to figure out an escape plan. The minutes tick on and finally I have had enough of this stuck up bitch's attitude.

"Okay Liz it looks like Amanda is not going to cooperate," I say "let's see how many fingers you can get in her sloppy cunt!"

"NO!" screams Amanda, "please Mike I will do whatever you want!"

"Fuck you, I gave you a chance now we are going to have a little fun!"

Liz smiles a sadistic smiles and moves in behind Amanda and out of her vision. I watch as Liz gently rubs Amanda's ass, first with one hand then with both, going in different directions.

Amanda is still screaming, yelling and cursing at us and out of nowhere May slaps her hard across her face. The silence from everyone is due to the total surprize of shy May doing such an act out of her character.

May leans down right into Amanda's face, "you stop yelling stuck up bitch or I make you hurt."