The Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz and I both burst out laughing, this is going to be so much fun.

"Amanda, are you going to behave?" I say. I don't really care what her answer is I just want her to be totally humiliated.

"Yes! Please Mike don't let them hurt me!"

"Okay, this is your last chance; look into the camera and smile, I want you to say your name and then tell me all the dirty things you want me to do to you. If I think you are genuine I will call off the girls, otherwise I am going to let them do whatever they want to you."

Amanda is trying to stop her sniffling and looks at May holding the camera, she knows she is beat and this is the only way out. I look down and see that the jock has got a hard on listening to all the action, he too is waiting to see how far Amanda is willing to go.

"My name is Amanda and I am 19 years old and I love to fuck. I am tied up on my bed, helpless to do anything and can't wait to have my cunt fucked by a hard cock while my ass is fingered. "

I am standing beside May and I make a circular motion with my hands, indicating to Amanda that I want her to say more.

"Please, I need to be fucked real bad, right now! Mike, I want you to stick your hard cock in my teen pussy and fuck me hard. Make me cum and shoot your load in me."

May pans the camera to show the position of Amanda, all tied up and with her black ass in the air. Liz is still rubbing Amanda's ass and easily slips two fingers into her cunt. Amanda lets out a little whimper and her eyes half close.

Liz adds another finger and picks up the pace, I can hear the sloppy sound of all the juices in her cunt. I look at Liz and her nipples are rock hard, she is enjoying this as much as me.

I reach down and rub May's ass, she doesn't seem to notice as she is so involved in filming all the action. May has a nightie on but I can feel she doesn't wear any panties to bed. I lift up her nightie and rub her bare ass, the tied up jock on the floor has a great view of May's ass and pussy. My fingers slip down between her legs and May unconsciously spreads her legs a little wider, I reach in and feel the hairiest pussy I have ever felt.

May's pussy is starting to get wet and she lets out a little moan when I force a finger between her folds and up into her.

"No Mike, I no like".

"Shut the fuck up and keep filming otherwise you will be tied up next! Now spread your legs wider for me!"

May shifts her feet apart exposing more of her pussy to the dumb jock lying below her and I try to force two fingers into her but she is way too tight. She is no virgin but she is tighter than I imagined and I can only get one finger to fit in her.

"Bend over May and keep the camera focused on Amanda's cunt," I say, "and stop crying it's only a finger not my cock."

I look at Liz and she now has her whole fist in Amanda's cunt slowly driving it in and out. I can't believe Amanda's cunt is so loose. Amanda is bucking like a wild horse and it doesn't look like it is from pain. Liz is so into the fisting she doesn't even notice what is happening between May and I.

"Oh Mike, it feels so good!" Amanda says, "How many fingers does she have in me?"

"You stupid stuck up bitch she has her whole hand in you!"

"NO! Please stop I'm already too big! Oh god, it feels so good though!"

That's all Liz needed to hear, she gives me a dirty smile and says, "watch this!"

From a slow pace Liz now runs her fist into Amanda's cunt with a fury; driving her fist deeper and deeper in until she is almost half way to her elbow. I can't believe how fucking big her cunt is.

"Oh god, oh god, oh...fuck me, fuck my big cunt...yes, that's it. MORE! I'm going to cum, right...now! Ahhhh," Amanda screams.

If I hadn't been there I wouldn't have believed my eyes, Amanda is a squirter. When Liz pulled her fist out of Amanda's cunt the flood gates opened and a steady release of fluid hit Liz right in her chest, turning her nightgown into a wet t-shirt contest. Liz's nipples must have been an inch long, I reached out and squeezed the closest one with hard pinch.

So, there I am with one finger up May's cunt and my other hand pinching and pulling on Liz's super sized nipple. All this action had my cock hard and in need of some attention.

Amanda had collapsed on the bed and I am sure she passed out. The dumb jock on the floor was mesmerized by my finger sliding in and out of May's cunt. And Liz was pushing her chest out as far as she could encouraging me to punish her nipples.

"May, I want you to sit your cunt down on the dumb jocks face and make him eat you out. If he doesn't do a good job just give his balls a squeeze."

"Liz, your turn with the camera. I want you to film me fucking Amanda's sloppy cunt".

"Amanda, Amanda, can you hear me?" I ask as I lean down to her face. She looks so angelic and peaceful in her after bliss. I slap her ass hard and she wakes up.

"Mike, what happened?" she says, "oh god, I pissed myself again when I came didn't I. I'm sorry I can't help myself."

"What the fuck are you talking about, you're just a squirter. I know women who would love to be able to do that."

"Now I think it is finally time for me to get what I deserve. Should I fuck your big sloppy cunt first or go straight for your ass?"

"Please Mike, no more!" she says, "I am so sore right now, I promise tomorrow for sure."

"Liz, I think this bitch needs another lesson. Would you like to fist her ass right now?"

Liz looks like it is Christmas morning and all her wishes have come true.

"Oh Mike, I would suck your cock to be able to fist her ass!" says Liz.

"NO!" screams Amanda, "MIKE please fuck me, stick your cock in my fat cunt. PLEASE MIKE!"

"What do you think Liz? Do you think she really means it?"

"Hurt her Mike," Liz said, "make her pay for all the mean things she has done to all of us!"

I think it was at that precise moment I realized what I had been missing all along. I reached out with both hands and pinched both of Liz's nipples with all my strength. The look on her face said it all; Liz is into pain, inflicting it and receiving it. She melted into me, dropping the camera beside May and the dumb jock who I had forgotten was eating out her pussy.

I looked at Amanda and she was watching with relief as I tortured Liz's nipples. God it was so easy as they were so long and hard.

"Take off your nightgown Liz," I said, "time for your nipples to meet my teeth."

Liz crossed her arms and in one motion her nightgown was gone and she was standing there in only her black panties. Proudly she thrust our her small tits and those big nipples. "Bite them Mike, make them hurt real good!"

I surprized her with a quick slap across her tits and then leaned in and bit her nipple as hard as I could. I felt my teeth break her skin and tasted the blood seeping into my mouth. Liz's legs almost gave way and I had to hold her up from collapsing.

I pulled away and slapped Liz hard across her face. "Now get on your knees bitch it's time to suck my cock like you promised!"

Liz slid down and was kneeling in front of me. I could see the wet spot in Liz's panties and knew she was excited. What I didn't expect was for May to reach over and continue the torture of Liz's nipples.

"That's it May, pinch those nipples!" I said, "make her moan for you!"

Liz reached for my belt and had to lift up my big belly in order to undo it. She hesitated for a second and May pinched Liz's nipple again making her moan out loud. Liz undid my zipper and my pants fell to the floor, with one more quick motion my dirty shorts fell too and I stepped out of them both.

At that point it seemed as if the world just stopped.

May stopped rocking on the dumb jocks face and said, "hory fuck!"

Liz just starred and said, "unbelievable!"

Amanda, looked at me and started crying.

And the dumb jock somehow got one eye out and mumbled, "it can't be real!"

All this time I had been hiding my own secret from the girls; my not so big but really, really, really thick cock. In school my nickname had been "Chunky", not just because I was fat but because my soft cock could fill a Campbell's Chunky soup can and stick way out the end.

Liz looked up at me and said, "can I touch it?"

"Go ahead," I said, "get it nice and hard and then I want you to suck me."

Liz reached out and her hand didn't even go half way around my cock, she brought her other hand up and it took both hands to fully grasp me. She was in a daze as her hands seemed to move on their own. I watched as May reached down and took the dumb jocks cock between her thumb and forefinger and I could see she had no problem circling the small cock.

"May, put your hand under Liz's and help her," I said.

The contrast was too bizarre for May, she kept looking from my cock to the jocks, she couldn't quite believe the differences. Finally she couldn't take it anymore and climbed off the jocks face to put both of her hands on my cock right under Liz's.

The feeling of having both girls stroking my cock was intense and I was loving every minute of it. I had totally forgotten about Amanda and looked over to see her smiling at me.

"Oh Mike, why didn't you tell me you had such a big cock? I have been looking for a cock like yours for so long now!" Amanda purred, "finger my ass Mike, you can do anything you want to me as long as you fuck me with your big cock."

"You silly bitch, now that you see I have a big cock all of a sudden you want me to fuck you!" I said, "maybe if you beg me I might stick the head in your fat cunt!"

I was getting mad, it was a repeat just like in school, the girls all made fun of me until they saw my big cock and then it was oh Mike, I really like you. Yeah right! They all wanted to touch me, jerk me off or suck me but none of them would let me fuck them.

"Liz!" I yelled, "start sucking my cock right now!"

Liz tried to fit it into her mouth but there was just no way, it was too big for her. I grabbed May and Liz by the hair and dragged their mouths to my cock.

"Okay you two bitches start licking and don't stop until I say so!"

It was like two hungry dogs fighting over a bone, they were all over me. Licking and sucking on my cock and balls. Then I remembered about Liz. "Liz, get your mouth down lower and start licking my asshole!"

"No way!" she shouted, "that's sick!"

I reached down and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up a bit and slapped her hard across her face, again and again, forehand, backhand. She was scared and excited at the same time, I knew I had her!

"Do it! Now! Get behind me and lick my asshole out!"

"May," I say, "pass me the camera, you get to suck my cock, make sure you do it properly!"

I point the camera at May and she gives me a little subservient bow. Looking me straight in the eye she starts by licking the large mushroom head of my cock. Her tiny hands trying to go around my cock look almost comical in the size difference.

Liz is behind me spreading my fat ass cheeks apart, licking and tonguing my dirty ass. Her gagging only turns me on more and I grab May by her dark black hair.

"May", I whisper, "sweetheart its time to suck my dick!"

She smiles into the camera and stretches her mouth as far as she can; I watch in surprise as the head disappears. She can't take more than the head but that is more than most bitches can do.

"Fuck girl, if I knew you could do that I would have forced you a long time ago!"

I point the camera at Amanda and it is like she is in a trance or something. Her eyes are transfixed on my cock and her body is moving in time to May's sucking as if she can feel my cock in her.

After 10 minutes of the two girls working me over it's time to switch it up.

"Okay enough!" I yell. "Liz get up here, May take the camera!"

She gets off her knees and I can see her face has brown stains from my ass.

"Amanda, do you want me to fuck your big cunt now?"

"Oh Mike, please fuck me, fuck me hard, I'm so horny," she moans.

"Okay slut, I am going to give you the fucking of your young teenage life. You will never want another cock but mine! But first you need to prove to me you want this." I say with a smile on my face.

"Liz, lean down so Amanda can lick all my shit off your face!"

It was now or never, either she would do it and be forever in my control or it was over.

"May make sure you get it all, I want to be able to watch this again later."

Liz lies down and she is smirking at Amanda. "Now payback bitch!" Liz shouts.

"Mike please, don't make me do this!" Amanda weeps.

"Make you?" I say, "oh no you are going to beg Liz to let you otherwise my big fat cock is going straight into your ass!"

We all watched Amanda to see which way she would go, I looked to my left and the stupid jock is standing next to me, he too is wanting to see what would happen.

The emotions were visible on Amanda's face, disgust, defiance, determination and then ultimately defeat. She is mine!

"Liz, please let me lick your face clean!" Amanda whispered.

"Louder," I shout.

"Liz, please come closer, I want to lick Mike's shit off your face!"

May records it all, the obscene way Amanda licks her lips after the brown stains disappear off Liz's face. Her eyes seem glazed as she dreams about my big cock fucking her.

I look over at the stupid jock and see his balls are turning an ugly shade of blue; shit I had forgot all about him. He seems to be torn between watching Amanda licking Liz's face and looking at my fat cock.

"Hey stupid!" I say, "are you going to be good now? It looks like your balls are just about ready to fall off."

He nods his head in defeat and looks down at his tiny flaccid cock and blue balls. "Please Mister, I wont cause you any trouble, please..." he says as he breaks down into tears and starts crying.

"Liz, pass me those red side-cutters on the night stand." I say "May, give the camera to Liz and cut the plastic ties. Okay stupid, don't move or she may snip your balls!"

The jock stands as still as a statue as little May kneels down in front of him. She reaches out and gives his little cock a flick with her finger. Her eyes can't seem to take enough in and we can all hear as she lets out a little moan.

Liz points the camera at May and sweeps up to show who she is kneeling in front off.

"Say your name for the camera," says Liz

"My..my name is Thor."

It looks like Liz is taking over the directors role so I move over to Amanda and start rubbing her big black ass. I can see her swollen pink pussy lips glistening in the light. Amanda's ass starts to quiver as she anticipates my fat cock in her sloppy cunt.

"Fuck me Mike, fuck my big fat pussy!" begs Amanda.

"Shut up bitch!" says Liz, "watch the show."

"Okay Thor, or should I say stupid jock?" says Liz," Before May cuts off your ties I want you to come in her mouth."

"May, suck his tiny cock, eat his cum!"

"Please no, I already came twice, there's nothing left!" he says.

"You better hope there is otherwise you are about to become a gelding" says Liz with a loud laugh.

We all watch as May takes the tiny cock into her mouth, sucking hard and moving her head back and forth. She has no problem getting the whole cock into her mouth and buries her face right into his stomach. She pulls her head back and holds the cock in between her thumb and index finger then leans down to lick the jock's blue balls.

"Me need fuck!" says May "I cut ties, you fuck me yes?"

May is staring into the jocks eyes from her kneeling position as she masturbates him with her two tiny fingers.

"Yes, yes, please anything, just cut the ties!" says the jock.

"You lie down, on your back, do it now!" says May

The jock awkwardly lies down and hits the floor with a thud as he can't use his arms.

May cuts the tie around his balls but leaves his hands tied. The jock gives a huge sigh of relief and then a cry of pain as the blood starts flowing back into his balls.

While we are all watching the action my three fingers are deep into Amanda's cunt, I shove them in and out with no mercy, enjoying the way she tries to grip them but fails. Listening to her soft whimpers makes my cock grow harder and harder. I love the control I have over Amanda and her helplessness.

I look over at Liz and she is concentrating on video taping May and the jock, holding the camera in one hand and severely pinching her own nipple with the other. Her face is a mixture of desire and pain.

May pulls her nightgown over her head, revealing her naked body. Her tiny tits and hard nipples on display for us to see and her hairy cunt. She licks one of her fingers and tries to put it in her cunt.

"Oh, too tight!" says May, "need help."

My thoughts are running wild, imagining my fat cock in such a tight cunt, I know it would be impossible but the idea makes my hard cock ache.

"Okay, let's do this at the same time," I say, "May, I want you to sit on dip-shits cock while I fuck Amanda's cunt."

"Liz, get the camera over here, I want to record my cock going into Amanda's cunt for the first time."

"Sure Mike. Ram your fat cock in her, make her scream like the bitch she is."

"Please Mike, go slow" said Amanda as her body gave a little shiver of anticipation.

I crawled up on the bed between Amanda's legs taking in the view of her pink cunt lips and black ass. God, I have been dreaming of this moment for so long that it doesn't seem real. I reached out with both hands massaging her ass cheeks, watching as they jiggle in my hands. I lean in and smell her pussy, breathing deeply, savoring the musky smell. I cup her pussy in my hand feeling how wet she is, the time has arrived.

I think back to the only girl I have ever been able to get my fat cock into, a girl from college who got so drunk she didn't know who was fucking her. It was so hard getting my cock into her that I tore up her cunt real bad and she ended up in the hospital for some time. No one ever found out it was me and the investigation into the supposed "rape" was never solved.

Liz is ready with the camera, so close I can see the excitement in her eyes and her quick breathing. "Do it Mike, fuck her up good! Shove your fat cock into her loose cunt!"

I grab my cock in hand and rub the big mushroom head up and down her pussy slit, getting it nice and wet.

"Are you ready bitch? You ready for the fuck of your young life? Liz make sure you record the moment my cock goes in her cunt."

I line up and push into Amanda's pussy but it is too tight; Amanda has contracted her muscles. I bring my right hand down on her ass cheek and slap her as hard as I can. The shock and pain do the trick and the head of my cock slides right in.

"Oh...oh...fuck your too big...stop, stop!" shouts Amanda

I stop for a moment and enjoy the tightness around my fat cock. The feeling is so good it almost makes me cum right on the spot. To take my mind off the urge to come I look over at May and the jock. May is squatting over the jocks face and he is licking and sucking on her hairy pussy. May has her head thrown back and little moans are escaping her lips. I watch as she leans over and takes his tiny cock in her mouth completing the 69 position. It looks there are two couples tonight who have found a match.

"Okay Amanda if you want my cock you are going to have to move your ass back and take me in you." I can feel Amanda's cunt has relaxed a bit around my cock.

"Please Mike I need you so badly don't make me do this, just fuck me."

Even as she is begging I can feel her black ass pushing back against me drawing my cock into her. Slowly, very slowly my cock is entering her cunt and the bitch is doing the work. Fuck, it doesn't get any better than this!

"Fuck Mike, she is doing it!" says an excited Liz, "I didn't think it would be possible."

Liz has one hand on the camera filming my cock disappearing into Amanda's fat cunt and her other hand is furiously finger fucking her own cunt. I reach over and twist her nipple, keeping it in a death grip, turning right then left back and forth.