The Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Mike, yes yes harder, I'm cumming right now!" screams Liz as she shudders and shakes moaning my name over and over.

I release Liz's nipple and reach down with both hands to grab Amanda's hips, now is the time to give this black bitch the fuck of her life. Half of my cock is buried in her cunt and I can feel her trying to push back and take the rest.

Just as I am starting to push the rest of my fat cock into her out of nowhere a phone rings. What the fuck! It is a bizarre scene as 5 naked people look around at each other trying to figure out where the phone is.

"Oh shit", says Amanda, "that will be my Mom; I always call her after I have been with a guy to give her an update."

"An update?" We all seem to say at the same time.

"Please Mike I need to take this call otherwise she will be worried about me." she says.

"Liz grab the phone and put it on speaker."

Liz shakily walks over to the desk area, her legs still weak from her massive orgasm. She hits the answer button, puts it on speaker and lays it beside Amanda's head.

"Amanda are you okay?"

"Yes Mom, OH FUCK!" Mike picked that time to push his cock in all the way into Amanda's pussy. He has never felt anything so good and can't help sawing it in and out of her wet slot.

"Amanda!" comes the scream from the other end of the phone.

"Oh Mom, I found Him, I found Him...he's fucking me right now." Amanda is shaking with pleasure as I drive into her, fucking her deeply and then pulling out just so the head of my monster cock is at her entrance then putting all my weight behind the next thrust.

"Oh fuck Mom, he is so big...even bigger than Dad".

"No way, he can't be!" said her mom.

My mind is swirling in disbelief, did she just say I am bigger than her Dad? That's kind of sick and at the same time it even makes me harder.

"What do you mean I am bigger than your Dad?"

"Amanda who is that? Is that the guy fucking you?"

"Yes mom, his name is Mike and he is my landlord. Oh fuck, yes, yes keep fucking me."

My fat cock was slamming in and out now going full depth, the sounds of her wet cunt and the body slaps filling the room. Liz was still filming and seemed to be focusing intently on the action, her one hand on my ass pushing me forward with every thrust. May and the dumb jock changed positions and May finally got his tiny cock in her and she was riding him hard. I reached over to Liz and grabbed her by her hair and brought her face right next to mine.

"Kiss me." I said.

Liz leaned into me and opened her mouth and our tongues danced the dance. My one hand reaching out to pinch her long extended nipple.

"Good girl, now wiggle your way in front of Amanda, I want her to suck on your cunt."

While Liz was getting into position we ignored her Mom's yelling and questions but I do remember her saying something about a Stepdad and a younger sister. Finally Liz had her pussy right in Amanda's face, her legs draped over Amanda's back. Not once did Amanda complain in fact she seemed to be used to doing this as her thrusts back on my cock became even more violent.

Our moaning and groaning continued for what seemed and eternity and the next time I looked up May and the dumb jock were standing beside me watching all the action. May leaned into me and whispered in my ear "thank you", and then gave me a full on kiss with lots of tongue while her hand was holding the dumb jocks tiny cock.

My cock was aching to come and I know that Amanda had already come several times, I tried to hold back and not lose the moment but I knew I was there.

"Okay bitch, I am going to come in your fat cunt." Just as I said it I could feel the release, my pent up anger and wanting from all the teasing Amanda had given me created an orgasm like I had never experienced. I came and came as her cunt gripped down on me, the feeling was incredible.

I collapsed onto Amanda's back, my cock still buried deep inside her, even soft I knew it would fall out without my help.

"Mike, Mike, can you hear me?" It was Amanda's mom calling out to me.

"Yes, I hear you."

"My god that was the most sexy thing I have ever heard on a phone! So, how would you like to come over to my house this weekend with Amanda and fuck me? And if you are good as you sound Amanda's younger sister Tina is having her 18th birthday and you can take her virginity. We have all been cursed with fat pussies and need a man like you. Amanda's stepdad used to look after us but he died last year."

"Well, today is only Wednesday so Amanda and I are going to fuck ourselves silly for the next couple of days, I'll try to save some for you. You better be as sexy as your daughter otherwise I am going to fuck your ass."

Liz hung up the phone and the five us looked at each other in a new light. Tonight was not going to be soon forgot by any of us.

"May, pass me those cutters I think it time Amanda got free so she can suck my cock clean. Do you have a problem with that Amanda?"

"No Mike, whatever you want, I will do anything for you..."

My thoughts were profound at that time, thinking of the three black cunts I would be fucking and the understanding that I was the perfect match for them. Lucky me!