The Matchmaker

Story Info
The connection between her friend & her lover.
2.9k words
23.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the continuation of "My Adulterous Wife."

My wife Shari had come to see me in late winter on her first trip to the coast. It was now spring break for the kids and she wanted to come to see me again. It looked like we were about to reconcile our differences, which had created the separation in the first place.

Since we had grown up together in the same community, it was natural that her best friend just happened to be my first cousin.

Barb had been the one to take Shari to the Barn Dances where she had met her new friend Bob. I also learned from Shari that she and Barb had spent several evenings with some young college men in Shari’s living room. According to Shari, the young men had spent the evening with their hands and fingers up inside she and Barb’s shirt and panties. I asked Shari if they fucked any of these younger guys, but she told me, "No, they only used their fingers to do a little finger fucking." At the time there wasn't any reason to doubt her story.

Shari had told Barb bits and pieces of her first trip out to see me. To this day I don’t know exactly what Barb did know. I know that she was willing to drive Shari and the children out to see me, a nine hundred plus mile trip. Shari was trying her damndest and doing her utmost to play matchmaker between Mike and Barb.

Mike had recently returned from a deployment and so he had a few days off. I on the other hand was swamped with work. I couldn't get away to be with them so Mike ended up being tour guide for the group. My wife and kids were almost like natives in the area, but Shari was playing it to the hilt to make the connection between Mike and Barb. She played her part well.

They visited all of the tourist attractions in the area. Shari kept talking up Mike’s attributes at every opportunity with Barb. Barb was becoming enamored with Mike as well. They were holding hands and some of the more gentle "get to know you" stuff.

I guess that things were not moving as rapidly as Shari had hoped, or that she was getting a bit jealous that it wasn't her holding hands and getting romanced. Anyway, she attempted to hasten things along.

Shari began working things toward Barb sleeping with Mike. Barb had been married and divorced several times. I guess she felt that she had to be married to the guy before she could sleep with him. Therefore her many marriages. I can only suggest that it must have been something that my Aunt told her while growing up? Barb dug her heels in and said that she would not sleep with him. "It was against her principals."

Shari was not only feeling sorry for Mike, the constant talk of fucking with Barb had really gotten her into a state of "Horny". She placed her hand between her legs and felt that her panties were very wet. She noted that she had almost soaked through the short shorts that she was wearing.

Mike asked the women if they would like to go anywhere else that afternoon, and both of them said, "Yes! Back to the house." Mike drove them and the kids back to the house and he began preparing supper in readiness for my return home. Mike set up the barbecue grill and began putting together his infamous "J" Burgers.

The three children played in the yard. When they tired of that, they sat in the house listening to the stereo until supper was ready. Mike and I didn't own a television so the stereo was the only artificial entertainment in the house. I arrived home just in time to help pull the "J" Burgers off the grill. The women had made a salad and a pasta dish to go with the burgers, and we all sat down to eat.

After dinner, Shari and I did the dishes and we talked about how she and Barb’s day had gone. She told me privately that she didn't think that Barb was going to sleep with Mike. I told her that it was totally up to Barb.

"Don’t push the situation."

Shari got somewhat huffy and said, "She is just stringing him along and I know that he wants to fuck her. I just don’t know how to get her to stop teasing him and go through with it."

I laughed and said, "Honey that’s the problem men have been working on for centuries."

Shari, Mike, Barb, and I were sitting playing cards. I said, "I hate to mess up a good thing but I need to go to bed."

It was getting late and I needed to get to bed, as I had to be at the ship very early the next morning. The children had gone to bed over an hour before. I said my goodnight and kissed my wife. I told her, "See you soon?"

She smiled up at me and said, "In a little while."

I went off to the shower and did my nightly routine and off to bed.

It was about 1:30 AM when I heard a commotion which seemed to be coming from the living room. I stumbled out of bed, down the hall, and into the living room wearing only my under shorts. There in the middle of the living room stood Barb. She was fully dressed. Her daughter was standing beside her also fully dressed. Between Barb and the door were her suitcases, and a very naked Shari.

The two women were yelling at one another. Barb was shrilling at Shari; "You are nothing but a whore. I don’t care what your husband has told you. That kind of behavior is not acceptable."

Shari yelled back at her, "I only did it because you wouldn't. You told me to go ahead, and so I did. You gave me the impression that you didn't care, one way or the fucking other."

It was at this point that I felt a hand tugging gently on my shoulder. We retreated into the darkened hall. Mike and I stood there in the darkness, as the women screamed at one another in the living room. Mike began to fill me in on the events that had taken place.

From all accounts that I was able to put together, Shari and Barb had begun arguing after Mike too had gone to bed. Barb told her that if she wanted to see Mike fucked so badly, she would have to go do it herself. It was at that point that Shari walked out of the living room and down the hall to Mike’s door and knocked on it. Mike had answered the door hoping that it was Barb, but instead, there stood Shari. She asked him if she could come in and talk for a while. Mike stepped back and let her enter the room. As she entered the room, she closed the door behind her.

Barb sat in the living room in disbelief. Shari had just walked into a man’s room, A man who was not her husband. Barb’s morals seemed to be under direct attack. In her mind, Barb could imagine that Mike was not dressed when he came to the door. She could see that he simply draped the blankets from the bed over his nakedness before opening the door. Mike had allowed Shari to enter the room and then to top it off, she had closed the door, shutting her out.

She sat there in silence with her anger building up inside her for a very long time. She could hear her cousin in his bedroom sleeping soundly as his snoring was evidence that he was deep asleep. Barb then became aware of other sounds. At first she thought of the children sleeping in the middle bedroom where she herself had slept for the last two nights. She arose to check on the them.

As she entered the hall, she could hear the direction, and better identify where the sounds were coming from. They were coming out of Mike’s room. She stood silently at the door listening. She could hear Shari moaning a very low moan.

Then she heard the words that set her in motion. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER!"

Barb practically exploded through the door. She stood there somewhat in shock, gazing at a side view of the two lovers as the scene inside the bedroom unfolded before her eyes.

Shari was standing at the end of the bed with her feet wide apart on the floor. She was leaning over the foot of the bed. Mike stood behind her with his cock buried to his balls in her pussy. He was holding on to her nipples with the thumb and forefinger of each hand, as he rammed his cock deep into her, making her belly button bulge outward from the phallus inside. Mike was using Shari's nipples like handles to drive his cock deep and as hard as into her as he could.

At first Mike thought that Barb had come to join them. She just stood there seemingly taking it all in. Mike quickly changed his assessment as he stared into her eyes. Barb's anger had reached the boiling point as she approached Shari. She glared at her with all the hate that only a woman who has been seriously hurt by a friend can produce, and then drew back her hand slapping Shari hard across the face.

Shari reached toward Barb grabbing her wrist to keep her from hitting her again, in the struggle Shari's cunt became disconnected from Mike’s cock. Barb jerked away from Shari and ran off into the middle bedroom.

Instead of Shari following, she reached down between her legs taking hold of Mike’s cock and placed it back at the lips of her pussy inserting it inside her velvety pouch and said; "Fuck me!"

Barb woke her daughter and told her that they were going to leave. Her daughter got out of bed and asked if she should wake up the other two children.

Barb said, "No. We are going home and I don’t think their Mom is going to want to come with us."

What she really meant was that she couldn't come with them. They proceeded to repack the suitcases and move them to the front door in the living room.

Shari finished fucking Mike, at least until Mike spewed his seed into her wanton pussy. Only then did she come out to see where Barb had gotten off too.

Shari later tried to explain it to me that she thought Barb would come into my room, wake me, and fuck me for spite. I wouldn't have minded so much if she had, cause Barb was a damn hot looking woman, but she had her hang-ups. Being her cousin, she was not in to incest. You would think that best friends would have known one another better. Wouldn't you?

While Barb was standing in the living room, ready to depart, Shari walked in with her freshly fucked after- glow and cum running down the inside of her thighs and tried to reason with Barb. Her nakedness only fueled Barb’s fire. Barb was angry and she was hurt. This was a hurt that would never go away. She had liked Mike and would have liked to move to other frontiers with him, but not after what she had witnessed in that bedroom. It was way beyond anything that she could ever bring her self to accept or forgive.

I stood in the hall with Mike looking at the two women. I could see cum running down the insides of my wife's legs. Her hair was a mess, and she had little red spots on her breasts where Mike’s fingers had been holding on to her nipples.

Her nipples were still standing rigid. It was apparent to me that she had not been fucked enough to satisfy her. This made her a bit aggressive and angry as well.

Finally she said to Barb, "I don’t give a fuck what you think or what you do. For all I care you can fall off the fucking edge of the earth. Go ahead and leave. You will be stranding us right here and the kids have to be back in four days. But that's ok we will find a way of getting us back home. Get the FUCK out!"

Barb started carrying suitcases out to the car. I tried to be a gentleman, and a good cousin, and offered to help her. She told me to "fuck off".

Mike had managed to slip on a pair of pants before coming out into the hall. Mike didn't ask, he just picked up a couple of suitcases and carried them out for her. Barb spoke not another word. She loaded the car and got her daughter situated in the seat, away she went. She never looked back.

Shari came over to me and was rubbing her tits on my bare chest. She said, "Honey, since your awake, would you like to play?"

I thought that she would take us to our room, as I said, "Lead the way." Instead, she headed back to Mike’s room.

I said to her, "I really do have to be up early and this has already cut into most of my sleep time. If you and Mike are going to play, wake me up when you come to bed." With that, I went back to my room and to bed.

The alarm was ringing and I woke to shut it off. I got out of bed and began my morning ritual. It was at that point that I was aware that my wife was not in our bed. I went to the bathroom and did my morning duties. When I came out, she came around the corner wearing a khaki uniform shirt. She handed me a cup of coffee and kissed me good morning. Whether the shirt was mine or Mike’s, I will never know. We were the same rank. I always had a habit of tweaking a nipple or if she had no panties on I would rub her pussy.

I reached under the shirttail and I rubbed her pussy, when I pulled my hand back it was cum filled. She had cum running down both legs to her knees.

I said, "Now I know where you have been all night. Where’s Mike?"

She smiled, "I finally wore the poor man out. He is sleeping."

I finished dressing and another cup of coffee. I was now ready to venture out into the morning air. I kissed her goodbye and I told her that I would see if I could get some time off.

"If I can, I will drive you and the kids home."

She hugged me, smiled and said, "How are you going to drive all of us in your little sports car?"

"I’ll think of a way." I said. I then stepped out into the morning darkness, leaving her behind to sleep or fuck until the kids awoke for the morning.

I drove to the ship that morning with mixed emotions. I wasn’t sure just what to think. Now that I am reducing these memories onto the page, it causes me to remember things and then dig into dark recesses of the mind too pull forth some of the emotions that I was able to easily set aside at the time.

I was really kind of mad at her for what she had done. I let it slide about her fucking Mike all night, which was what I was really upset about, and I focused on the fact that how she and the children had no way home. I allowed it to become a monetary issue and not a faithfulness issue.

Sure, I had opened "Pandora’s Box". I had wanted her to fuck another man. She had done that, twice over. Not only had she fucked another man, she continued to fuck them until they could not stand up.

Now that I had opened this door for her, I couldn’t just slam it closed. That would surely end our relationship, just as we were about to mend the issues as to why we had separated in the first place.

Perhaps this was her way of getting back at me for all the women that I had sexual relations with over the years. If it was, she was doing a great job of it. I could only hope that things would mellow out eventually.

With that thought as a conclusion, I put the rest of the issues at rest for the time being. Apparently I buried them well for they didn't resurface till writing these memoirs.

I spoke with my boss and he gave me a weeklong leave to get them home. It wasn’t like I didn’t have leave on the books, it was the fact that I had so much work to be done before the ship was to come out of dry-dock.

He said, "I need you back as quickly as you can get back."

I was a good sailor! I answered, "Ayah, Ayah Sir." It was a very quick trip with no hanky panky at either end.

To be continued..."The Foreign Exchange"

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Peggy's Big Mouth Friend's big mouth leads to big trouble.in Loving Wives
Conference Confession My wife’s surprising confession about conference events.in Loving Wives
Double Fantasy Realized She Really Wanted To Do A Double.in Loving Wives
Emma's Night Out A guy has to find his kink. And its a difficult one...in Loving Wives
Fateful Confession Lauren is flying off to cheat on Michael with Richard...in Loving Wives
More Stories