The Matchmaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I had finally managed to work up the courage to ask him what his name was I also decided that while I was feeling brave I should also ask what it was that he wanted with me or at the very least had I met him and teased him as he was teasing me now. I couldn't imagine the latter being a real option but figured I would go all out to find out what was going on while I had the chance.

I laughed out loud at my silliness as I headed towards a long awaited shower to wash the cares and concerns of the day down the drain, or at least hoped that was how it would work. I did feel better as the hot water beat down upon my back, but the thoughts of the day would not flow down the drain as I had hoped. Instead, the day itself seemed more frustrating now because it seemed that I still knew so little about what was really going on with me and my "Casper".

When I came out of the bathroom and noticed that he had in fact turned down the covers for me and turned off the overhead light again so that all I had to do was jump into bed. "Okay" I told him, "I will get into bed but can we please not have the erotic encounter tonight?" My last thought as I drifted off to dreamland was to wonder if he would respond to my talking to him as the psychic had said he might.

The dream started off as a memory of a night that I had spent out with a friend of mine. I thought it was a rather odd way to dream since in the past weeks my dreams had been of an erotic nature and this was far from erotic. I remembered that night very well.

For the first time in quite a while I had been enjoying myself and was all dressed up. I felt I looked really good that night. My friend had helped me pick the outfit; she was aiming for sex appeal, while I usually settled for comfort, and we were planning to have a girls' night out. What sense does that make? Why sex appeal for a female get together? I have no idea but it was fun anyway. The dress she chose was a little tighter in the bodice than I would have preferred but even I had to admit that it showed off my full breasts perfectly. The tightness of the bodice also managed to show off my small waist hiding the slight roundness of my belly but not enough to look like I was hiding it. It revealed the curves of my body in a way that made me look really good.

We were having a really great time, and out of nowhere this really good looking guy came up to me while she was using the bathroom. I could tell that he was much younger than me so I was ready to shrug him off, but for some reason I didn't do so right away. Probably mostly related to the fact that he sat down without asking in a way that meant he wouldn't be dismissed so easily and I wanted to put his cocky ideas to rest so later when he said something a little too confidently I could put him in his place.

I never got the opportunity though. As it turned out he was a perfect gentleman. I could tell that he was studying me, undressing me with his eyes as if trying to guess what secrets my dress hid from him. I couldn't help wondering if he would like my really sensitive, puffy nipples or maybe the soft brown bush strip that covered the center of my pussy.

I found myself blushing easily and somewhat shyly flirting with him until my friend returned. She gave a nod of approval upon seeing the person sitting with me and excused herself quickly to get another drink. I guess she and I both thought that he was interested.

He and I talked and laughed like old friends, though I could still feel the want between us, and I assumed it was only from me. When it was time for us to part ways, he asked for my phone number and said he would call soon. I was pleased that he wanted to see me again, and was noticeably wet between the legs as I handed him my number and made a silent date with my vibrator for later tonight.

When I got home, the phone was ringing, "Hello?" I questioned.

"Hi, this is Ray; we met at the bar a little while ago."

"Yes?"

"Well, I wanted to let you know that I enjoyed tonight very much but I do have to be honest with you. The reason I noticed you at first was because I thought you would be a good match for my brother. Not that I wasn't attracted to you after meeting you but I think you would probably have more interest in Mike than in me."

As he spoke I felt myself growing angry, that I had somehow been taken for a fool and he was now trying to dig himself out with his brother as my consolation prize. I was trying to come up with some scathing remark to tell him that I wasn't interested in him or his brother and had only used his company tonight as a boredom remover when he began speaking again. "I know what you must be thinking right now, but I had only meant to play matchmaker a little bit. He is a great guy and I think you two would hit it off perfectly. Please, say you will meet with him?"

Unable to be snobbish when he sounded so sincere in the last sentence, I said that I would and he promised to call the next day. I had planned to ignore the call by using my caller ID but he never called back the next day. I never thought more about it, just assumed he had found someone else that was right for his brother, or maybe his brother had set him straight.

The second dream that I had came closely on the heels of thinking that his brother had in fact set him straight on the fact that he didn't need a matchmaker.

It was a dream of a store. I couldn't see the name of the store, but I knew it must be somewhere local. Inside this store I saw a man, not a great looking man but he had an interesting appeal to him that my mind couldn't figure out. I felt drawn to him, like he was someone that I should know but hadn't yet met. I knew that if I did find him than somehow my problems with ghost would be over with. Then in the dream I saw a newspaper, it was tossed over to the side of the counter. It looked as though it was well worn, like someone had looked at it many times. I felt if I touched it, then it would be worn to softness, probably not a crinkle left in the paper.

I moved towards the paper as if pushed by something I couldn't see. Upon nearing it, with a sense of excitement and dread, I noticed that it was turned to the obituaries.

So I read, "Raymond A. Font 21 died on Sunday, July 20 after a car accident. He is survived by his parents Ray and Sandy Font and a brother Mike Font all of Beaumont TX. Ray will be missed by all that knew him." With it was a picture of a good looking guy with laughing eyes, dark hair, medium build, I figure he was someone who took pride in his appearance and worked to keep himself in top shape.

Although 21 was younger than I would have wanted to be with, due to my near 30, I couldn't help but find him attractive. Though I admit it was a huge shock to realize that this attractive young man was the one haunting my days and nights. Then another realization hit me. The man in the picture was the same one that was trying to set me up with his brother in the bar that night.

I awoke suddenly and with mixed feelings. It was odd to now know who was haunting my dreams as well as my daytime, but to also know that I had known him before he died and that his reasoning for being here was probably due to the fact that he wanted me to meet his brother was a bit overwhelming. I also knew that the only way that I would be free of him and he would be free to go on to wherever spirits go would be to give him what he wanted. Meaning that I would have to go and meet up with his brother. I asked out loud, "Why me?" and as I did I was filled with a sense of loneliness so complete that I had to hold back the tears threatening to flow. I knew then that Ray wanted me to meet with his brother because he was lonely or Ray at least felt that his brother was lonely, but I also knew that Ray wanted to take away the loneliness that I had felt for the last couple years as well.

The next day while at work I put in a search seeing what I could find out about Raymond, namely an address or something to link him to the store I had saw in my dream. It didn't take long to find what I was looking for and I could feel my happiness as well as his when I did so.

When I decided that I would go there this weekend, I felt a feather light touch on my cheek as if he was thanking me for going through with this and his apparent happiness lasted through out the day. I felt him several times touching me, sometimes on the face, or shoulder, but he didn't make any sexual advances and I came to enjoy it and relax with it. I was comforted by the thought that I was probably doing what he wanted me to, even though a couple days ago I didn't want to do anything that I thought he would want me to do

That night while I was in the shower getting ready for bed, I felt him in the shower with me, fingers rubbing over me rather than water as if he were washing or massaging me. It never occurred to me that he was in my shower and I was naked or that it shouldn't be happening, I just relaxed and turned myself over to the magic he somehow created though he wasn't here.

I felt his touch on every part of my body, washing my back and down my legs, then his hands sliding over my chest. His fingers tweaked my nipples and massaged my breasts. His hands running a trail down the crack of my ass, rubbing my swollen clit, sliding in and out of my wet pussy, I wanted so badly to cum that I was ready to cry for release when he suddenly stopped once again.

In bed asleep that night after I had finally gotten myself under control from the shower, I once again had the erotic dreams, dreams of Raymond's hands touching me, rubbing over my chest, pinching my nipples lightly, and eventually his hands rubbing between my legs, caressing my pussy. I pleaded with him in the dream to not leave me this time as he had done so many times before, and I some how knew that he wouldn't as his touch grew bolder.

I felt myself nearing where he usually would stop and I cried out as he removed his hands from me, only to test my reaction, I assume, since his hands returned once more, this time fucking me with fingers as well as teasing my clit. Then another hand or finger moved closer to my ass. He slid his finger over and around my puckered hole and would even push lightly forward, not as if seeking entrance but simply to awaken the sensations. I could feel myself moving ever closer to my peak beneath his careful persuasion. He would speed up and slow down slightly making me hold out and allowing my orgasm to build inside me to the point that cumming was the only thing I could focus on.

Should I have worried about what it would mean to have this happen with a ghost??? Maybe I should have but I was beyond caring what I or anyone else would think. I needed this from him and I needed it now. I cried out as his fingers finally pushed me over my peak and my body contracted as if trying to urge his fingers further into me or at the very least hold him in there.

My orgasm was deep and long. Never had anyone taken me to the heights of pleasure that he had just succeeded in doing. I knew that surely if I placed my hand down on my pussy my wetness would be abundant, but those thoughts soon faded into the black oblivion of sleep as did all other thoughts.

The rest of that night my sleep was peaceful, uninterrupted by more dreams of my ghost lover. I was able to sleep the sleep of a woman fully satisfied by her partner and I loved every minute of it.

That following Saturday I did go in search of this store that I had found, that had possible ties to Raymond. If I tried to say that I was ready for this trip then I would be lying. I wasn't real sure at all that I wanted to be going there. I already felt like I was too close to him considering that he was a ghost and now to be meeting a part of his family or a place that he use to visit made me feel as if I were intruding upon something that I shouldn't.

What I found most interesting was I could feel his excitement inside myself. I knew that he was happy and ready for this trip whether I was or not. When I focused on his growing excitement, I began to feel it inside myself as well. I was happy to be giving him what he wanted and I began to wonder when it was that I began wanting things to go the way he wanted it to. It was still a little strange for me.

We drove right to the store, as if Ray's hand had been the one driving instead of my own. I now could see it was basically a general store, you know one of those stores that sell anything from books and magazines to dining room tables if the timing was right and was called Quick Stop. It was a surreal feeling to be at this store, which I had only seen in my dream but somehow, felt that this is where an important part of my life was. Maybe I was just picking up what Ray felt about it but it didn't feel that way to me.

We walked into Quick Stop and it was the same thing that I had seen in my dream, including the man that was standing behind the counter. He asked with a friendly smile if there was anything I needed help finding and I responded that I didn't think so, all the while feeling as though Ray was encouraging me toward that man.

I looked around for a while at nothing in particular, trying to work up the nerve to go ahead and go speak with the man behind the counter. I knew I had to, because I could tell Ray wanted me to. He would touch me on the back and slightly push me forward, as if telling me to carry on with it. I thought several times of telling him to stop but refused that impulse, knowing that the man behind the counter would think me insane if I started talking to no one.

I finally did randomly reach out and grab a book, not even looking at the title as I did so, and I headed towards the counter. I saw as I drew near I noticed the newspaper was still laying there on the counter as it had been in my dream as well and I felt the prickle of tears at how sad someone must be to have kept that paper there for so long.

I was still lost in thought and fighting my sadness when the man behind the counter interrupted them. "I haven't seen you in here before." he stated continuing when I looked at him with, "That is a good book, I have read it a few times."

I stupidly looked down at the book, forgetting for a moment that I was holding it and finally looked at the name of it, "Gone or Still Near, a story for those who have lost a loved one." "How silly of me, I should have looked at the name before bringing it up here." I thought to myself blushing slightly.

"I didn't mean to embarrass you. I lost my brother a couple of months ago and we were really close. That book was a huge help for me. It let me know that just because I couldn't see him he was still here for me. By the way, I'm Mike."

I was shocked that he said he was Ray's brother. I had anticipated meeting him eventually but I wasn't really prepared to be meeting him right now. I stumbled over trying to make casual conversation and thought afterwards how dumb I must have sounded as I said, "I'm sorry to hear that you lost your brother. What happened to him or does it hurt too much to talk about it?" I blushed even harder knowing that was a dumb question and besides I already knew the answer, or at least thought I did.

"Oh, it hurts to talk about it some but they say it helps to talk about it so I do try to. I had been out of town for a few days in July. I returned home on July 19 about nine pm. When I got home, I called my brother up to let him know I had returned and was safe and he was very happy. He was talking about some woman that he had met at a bar that he really wanted me to meet and he was going to come over the next day and tell me all about it as soon as he got off from work. He never made it. I got the call about nine am saying that there had been a car accident and that he didn't make it."

"That is horrible. I am so sorry that it happened that way. By the way, I'm Beth. It's nice to meet you." I said even though my heart was breaking over the fact that Ray had been on his way to tell Mike about me, the woman in the bar when he had died. I had to struggle to keep a calm face on and to not break out in tears and beg his forgiveness for helping in a round-about way to kill his brother.

We moved on to the lighter talk and I was relieved. I found out quickly that it was really easy with him. We fell into an easy bantering, joking and talking as if we had been friends since the beginning of time. Too quickly, I looked down at my watch and realized that I had been there a lot longer than planned and really needed to get back home and told him that I needed to get going as well.

He stepped from behind the counter and walked me to the door but not before he asked if we could get together again soon and I gave him my phone number.

I was surprised when the next day Mike called me and after talking for a little while we decided that our first date would be my company's Halloween party on October 31, less than a week away. We laughingly decided that we would both go dressed in white sheets since it was the story of a ghost that brought us together. He meant the book that I had purchased while at his store, but I knew that it was a much more real ghost story than he could ever guess.

We spoke the night before Halloween and he confirmed that he would go with me and asked where to pick me up. I gave him directions to my house, and we agreed that he would arrive at six even though the party wasn't until eight pm. We would get ready to go after a quick snack to tide us over before the party. We laughed when Mike made a joke about the need for each of us to provide our own sheets.

Halloween arrived and he showed up at six as planned, we spent the next little while laughing and just enjoying our time together while cutting out our ghost costumes to look somewhat alike and snacking on ham and cheese sandwiches I had cut into quarters for ease of snacking on while we worked. Even Midnight seemed to enjoy Mike being there. Midnight kept trying to get him to bet her by rubbing up against him. Mike was willing to oblige her, too.

The party was a great success, though we had to explain about the book several times in order for people to understand why we were dressed alike and as ghosts. If anyone found it odd that I hadn't had a death in the family or anything but was still interested in this book, they didn't mention it.

After the party Mike and I went back to my house and I could feel Ray's happiness over how well Mike and I were getting along. I could feel it even more when Mike worked up the nerve to kiss me and I felt my response to Mike as a feeling of truly being where I belonged. I didn't want the kiss to end, so when he attempted, I held on even harder to keep him where he was.

It didn't take Mike long to figure out what I was wanting and he began to pull up the light pink sweater I had worn under my ghost costume, working it up and over my head quickly in order to see my bra covered chest, before he removed that as well and was able to focus on the puffy nipples hidden there.

At the first touch of his eyes on my nipples, they darkened and turned into hardened little nubs, waiting for the touch of his hands or lips upon them. Mike, being the nice man that he is didn't make them wait long.

First his hands cupped my breast, his thumbs teased my hardened nubs and my knees grew weak. When his lips touched first one and then the other nipple my legs threatened to no longer hold me up.

My body's response to his touch was as strong as the feelings in my dreams had been. Only this was real, he was real. His fingers touching me were real, when he lifted his mouth off my aching nipples, there was a real wetness where his mouth had been. I wanted to cry and beg him to take me now, make love to me, but the feelings that his touch created inside me made speech impossible to accomplish.