The Matchmaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I assume he realized that as well, because soon after he asked where the bedroom was, and we held hands as I led him there. We didn't stop until we were standing by my bed and then it was only a moment before we began undressing each other quickly. Then he had me on the bed and was using his hands and fingers, testing my wetness, not as though he needed to. I knew I was wet and ready for him. He lowered his head and ran his tongue over my swollen clit a few times, and I cried out for him to make love to me and stop teasing me. I needed so badly to feel a real cock inside me that I wasn't sure how much longer I could stand the teasing.

He was more than willing to give me what I wanted and he placed himself between my legs and pushed himself into my wet and aching pussy. Our lovemaking that night was fast; his thrusts into me were hard and deep. I rode him hard as well, pushing my pussy up to meet his thrusts and urging him inside me deeper every time. There were gentle kisses and soothing touches amid the fierce pounding of his body into mine.

Pretty soon, I could feel my pussy clenching and releasing and I cried out my release. It only took a moment more and I felt his body stiffen and he called out my name with a final thrust deep inside me.

Later that night, as Mike and I lay sleeping, I had another dream. This time I saw Raymond as he had been the night that I met him at the bar. He was smiling. He told me that he was leaving me in Mike's care and he wished us happiness. As the dream ended I heard him say, "Now neither of you will be alone anymore." And I woke up with tears on my face and feeling like I had just lost my best friend.

I snuggled up closer to Mike and he put his arms around me in his sleep. I wondered if I would ever have the courage to tell him that we met because of the brother that passed away a few months before we met or even if he would really want to know about that.

I never dreamed of Ray again after that night, though I still occasionally feel as though he is near and watching over us. Mike and I speak of Ray often, I wanted to know about the person, not the ghost and if Mike ever wondered why I was curious he never mentioned it. We laugh about how we met because of a book on ghosts so near to Halloween and both feel that it was definitely a very memorable holiday. I still haven't had the courage to tell Mike the full story though.