The Matchmaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parkk84
parkk84
338 Followers

"The funny thing is... I have," Paula answered, her cheeks reddening from embarrassment. "Little things, like how Curtis might glance a little too long when I'm using the pool. It's usually subtle, but it's always been enough to make me wonder."

"So, Miss Expert on Human Psychology," Paula joked, "what comes next?"

"Well, I can't make a decision like that for you," Melanie said. "I think you need to do what's best for you and Curtis. You've had enough experiences with men to know when it's working and when it isn't..."

"And look where that's got me," Paula sarcastically interjected.

"I just mean to say that you're a woman and he's a man, and on that level, with the exception of rushing into marriage at such a young age... well, I think you've done fairly well for yourself, even if you've never managed to find Mr. Right."

"This is not exactly the same thing," Paula pointed out.

"Of course not," Melanie replied, "and I think more than anything the bond you have as mother and son needs to survive. If there's any chance of jeopardising that relationship, then I think it's probably best to leave things alone, no matter what may or may not feel right. Some fantasies are best left to remain as such. Some things that sound great as theory are, in fact, not nearly as good when translated into reality."

"Good advice," Paula said. "Thanks."

"I will add one more thing," Melanie said. "For what it's worth, I've always thought you and Curtis would make an ideal couple."

"What do you mean?" Paula asked.

"I mean, as a couple there's something very sexy about the two of you together... visually," Melanie replied. "He's tall, young, and strong. You've got a figure that I and just about anyone else would kill for. And I've also thought there's always been a sexual energy just lying beneath the surface, like you were both very much each other's type and that if you weren't mother and son something would have happened between you by now."

"Just how long have you been 'thinking' this?" Paula asked.

Melanie's face turned red in embarrassment. She thought that, in light of everything that had happened tonight, she owed it to Paula to tell her secrets as well. And so she confessed her fantasies about Paula and Curtis to her friend. At first Paula seemed quite taken aback by what she was hearing, but gradually she settled down. And on at least a couple occasions, Melanie could swear Paula was getting a bit aroused herself.

"It's funny, but all things considered, a lot of the scenarios you gave were surprisingly romantic," Paula noted.

"Hey, I'm a romantic at heart," Melanie smiled wryly. "And besides, I wasn't kidding when I said you two, at least in the realm of fantasy, make for a beautiful couple. You said it yourself when you called Curtis 'the love of your life.' You don't say things like that about guys and then have it be all about sex with them."

The next month seemed like something out of a dream for Melanie. In truth, many of the things that were now happening for real had been in her past fantasies. Melanie had opened a new door for her friend sexually, and surprisingly it only took Paula a short time to get past a little bit of shyness before she appeared fully along for the ride. Nevertheless, even though Curtis had since broken up with Candace and was single again, Paula was being very tentative about pursuing a real relationship with him. In terms of fantasy, however, she'd opened herself up to just about anything Melanie had to offer.

The transformation was as stunning for Melanie to witness as it was exciting. The two women had always been open towards each other regarding sex, and often told each about their sexual fantasies, but now that Curtis usually entered the mix the sex talk took on a new level of eroticism. And although Paula wasn't overly crude in anything she said, it never ceased to amaze Melanie to see how her friend's inhibitions had slipped to the point where she was now comfortable in talking about her incestuous fantasies regarding her own son.

As (sort of) a gag gift, Melanie had even bought Paula a copy of the X-rated film, "Taboo." Paula didn't care much for porno's, but she watched this one, and afterwards admitted to Melanie that although she didn't care much for most of the movie she thought the mother/son sex had been "really hot." Paula admitted to watching their coupling several times, masturbating furiously as she substituted Curtis and herself in the roles of the mother and son. Paula would admit that every time she did so she would be rewarded with a climax that was "overwhelming" in its intensity.

The movie even inspired Paula into doing things like brushing her hair as she stood nude in front of her bedroom mirror, leaving the door to the room slightly ajar. Was Curtis watching her like the son in the movie had done with his mother? Paula liked to fantasize that he was, and this made her even feel even more hot and bothered. Sometimes she got excited enough at these times to even begin touching herself. In her fantasy, Curtis was peeking though the door, stroking his hard cock as he watched her. At some point, one of them would stumble upon the other. Of course, this being a fantasy, no harm came from such a revelation, instead ending in a torrid sexual encounter. Melanie could not believe her ears as she heard Paula brazenly relate her sordid fantasy in unabashed detail.

Melanie couldn't believe how quickly things had changed. She consoled her concerns by reminding herself that, deep down, she knew Paula and Curtis would be happy together. It was the one reason why Melanie wasn't all that worried about the path Paula was travelling, as more and more it appeared as if Paula was going to have to open up to Curtis with how her desire for him or go insane from being forced to remain silent.

The problem was what to do with Curtis. If Melanie were as close to him as she was with Paula, than Melanie would have taken the step and approached him. Not that Paula didn't feel some comfort talking to Curtis. After all, she'd known him since he was a baby and had seen him grow up into a fine young man. She'd even felt at ease with him enough to graze the topic of sex with him occasionally. But trying to steer him towards the idea of incest -- this had been difficult enough to do with Paula. With Curtis, it would be next to impossible. Nevertheless, Paula would need some help in reeling Curtis in, and in this regard Melanie had pledged to Paula that she would do anything to help.

Part III:

Melanie had actually suggested "accidentally" leaving the porno for Curtis to find, but Paula rejected the idea, saying she'd never gotten a man using a porno before and wasn't going to start now.

"Yeah, but this isn't exactly like those other times," Melanie reasoned.

"Okay, we'll keep it as a last resort," Paula said, "but for now, I want to go shopping."

When the ladies returned to Paula's home after shopping, they noticed Curtis in the kitchen, eating a sandwich and reading a magazine. And on a signal given by Melanie, they pretended to carry on a conversation that presumably began earlier.

"I still can't believe you got that thing?" Melanie asked.

"I'd be worried about getting arrested," she added with a giggle, "even the beaches have certain restrictions, Paula."

"I won't wear it to the beach," Paula replied, "even I'm a bit too modest for that. But at home, with a fence to keep out the peeping Tom's, what's the big deal?"

"What's this you're talking about?" Curtis asked, his interest clearly piqued.

"We had a contest at work for a clothing gift certificate, and your mother won," Melanie lied. "Except when we got there the items we were allowed to choose from were only a few items from last year's fashions that the store was trying to get rid of..."

"Cheap bastards," Curtis interjected, "you'd think they'd treat their employees better than to have a contest like that."

"I think they got scammed by the store," Melanie said. "I tried to get your mother to forget the whole thing, but she found something she liked and took it."

"So what's the problem?" Curtis asked.

"Well, it's a swimsuit, honey, and quite frankly, it's a little more daring than what I usually wear," Paula answered with an impish grin. "In fact, I'd rather not wear it at all to the beach, but around the pool... I don't think it should be a problem."

"No, whatever you want is fine by me," Curtis said.

"See Melanie," Paula said, "I told you Curtis would be an adult about it."

"Curtis, it's nice day today for a swim," Paula said. "Why don't you make a few more of those sandwiches and some drinks and Auntie Melanie and I will put these things away and come down later."

"Sure thing Mom," Curtis replied.

Melanie and Paula were in her bedroom, making some final adjustments on their outfits. Melanie wore a rather frumpy one-piece, which suited her just fine. Not that Melanie was unattractive, but she was a little heavier than she felt comfortable with and, as a result, didn't like to wear anything too revealing. And besides, Melanie reasoned, none of what she was doing today was for herself. It was all for Paula, and although he didn't understand it all yet, it was for Curtis too.

The two women were in Paula's bedroom getting dressed. It had been a few years since Melanie had seen Paula naked, and she was taken aback, even in awe, at how amazing Paula still looked. Paula was the typical statuesque dirty blonde with a flat stomach and big tits and hourglass hips - drawing stares from men wherever she went. Her body was supple yet firm in all the right places, and she didn't even exercise!

"It's almost not fair," Melanie chuckled to herself. She had always been a bit envious of Paula's looks, especially her body, but not today. If anything, Melanie felt glad at having such a strong magnet with which to make this all happen.

The white swimsuit Paula had bought was a sling bikini. The top was comprised of one very long, narrow piece of fabric, with the loose ends hanging down around the neck and covering each breast as if they were pants suspenders. With the material being so narrow not much more than Paula's nipples were actually covered. The straps of the "suspenders" then came down to connect to a conventional, but nevertheless skimpy bikini bottom.

Needless to say, Paula was taking full advantage of her lean but curvaceous figure in wearing such an outfit. And because Paula was such a busty woman, the outfit appeared even more revealing than it would on most women, since the larger the breasts of the woman wearing it, the more the material is pulled away from the body in general. In essence, not only were Paula's breasts all but nude but she was also giving a close-up of every curve her sexy body had to display. Melanie knew her friend could be a bit of an exhibitionist at times, but no more than any other woman with such great physique might. This outfit definitely was more revealing than anything Melanie had ever seen Paula wear before. Watching her friend get ready like this in the hopes of attracting her own son gave Melanie a sense of nervous excitement about the whole thing.

The two women came downstairs and stood in front of the sliding glass door that led to the backyard. Outside, Curtis had brought out a few lawn chairs and a table with some food and drinks. As for Curtis himself, he was laying back on one of the lawn chairs. He wasn't moving much, and perhaps was even asleep. He was also wearing his favourite black Speedo's, much to the ladies' delight.

Instead of her usual deck sandals, Paula wore a pair of open toe, high heeled shoes that she occasionally wore went she went out. Melanie knew of these very well, as they were one of Paula's favorites. Paula liked them because they made her feel sexy, especially with the way they made her ass curve just a bit more than usual. They also seemed to add just of bit of sensuousness to Paula's otherwise graceful walk. As Paula once put it, the shoes added just a dash of sex appeal without making her appear slutty. An old boyfriend of Paula's used to get so turned on whenever she wore them that he even dubbed the clip-clop sound of Paula's walk in them as her "mating call" and, in fact, Paula later adopted the nickname for the shoes themselves.

Sliding the door open, the two women strode onto the deck. Melanie did a good job of acting natural, but she could sense the slightest hint of nervousness in Paula. Nevertheless, Melanie was impressed with how well Paula was composed in light of what they were doing.

When Curtis saw Paula, he instantly shot out of chair in surprise.

"So, what do think?" Paula asked.

"Um, very nice," Curtis managed to reply. The lust in his gaze was undeniable, but not knowing how to express it, Curtis' words came out as sounding completely in shock.

"Thanks honey," Paula said. "I'd rather wear something more modest for the beach, but I thought at home it would be nice to just soak up the rays."

Melanie never ceased to be amazed at how sexy her friend could be, but even after seeing her entice countless men over the years watching Paula behave like this for her own son made took things to a new level. Melanie felt as if she were actually watching one of her old erotic fantasies about Paula and Curtis being played out before her eyes. Paula continued speaking to her son while slowly turning around. It was not obvious enough to say she was modelling for him, but every turn subtly presented Curtis with a new exposed curve or crevice of Paula's luscious body. And all through her elegant yet sensual movements, Melanie could hear the distinct clip-clop of Paula's high heels. That Paula would wear what she referred to as her "mating call" shoes to entice her own son... it was almost too much for Melanie to her mind focused at the task at hand.

Curtis was clearly distracted by what Paula was doing, even contorting a bit in his chair.

"Is everything OK dear," Paula asked. Her voice sounded innocent but still sexy. And to Melanie's surprise, Paula looked directly at Curtis' crotch when asking the question and made no attempt to conceal her action. She never would have expected such directness from Paula. The frankness of Paula's silky, sexy movements in her next to nothing outfit and her constant flirting with Curtis told Melanie that Paula must be feeling extremely horny.

Luckily, Curtis had a magazine to cover himself with, because from the look of unease on his face there wasn't much doubt that he was trying to conceal an erection. And with the swimsuit he was wearing, a man as well endowed as Curtis might as well been trying to hide stuffed an eight-inch sausage down the front.

"Honey, I could use some suntan lotion," Paula said. "Would you mind?"

"Uh, well..." Curtis stammered, "Maybe Aunt Melanie should do that."

Finally, with a look of both fear and embarrassment, Curtis managed to excuse himself. He vainly tried to cover himself with the magazine, but it did little to disguise what had happened.

Melanie was distraught. She hadn't expected this at all, in fact she was just about to start with a another bit of teasing involving some suntan lotion when Curtis had stormed off. Now, Melanie just stood still, her mouth agape in shock.

"Melanie, maybe you better go," Paula said.

"Are you sure?" Melanie asked. "Maybe I could..."

"No," Paula sternly interrupted. "I'll handle this."

Melanie quickly gathered her things and drove back home. "Oh my, what have I done?" she asked herself again and again. Melanie's fears got the worst of her. What was going on over there? Several hours had passed and still no word from Paula.

The next day at work Melanie immediately went to Paula's office, but her receptionist had informed her that Paula had called in sick. Melanie sent Paula a text message, asking if everything was okay. Paula replied that she was all right, but that they had plenty to talk about, and then said she'd meet Melanie at her house after work. For the rest of the day, Melanie did little but fret and look at the clock to see if it was time to go home.

After work, Melanie patiently waited as she brewed up some herbal tea Paula liked and waited for her friend to arrive. When Paula arrived Melanie could see weariness in her eyes and distress in her tone, but that otherwise she seemed okay.

"I've got some tea waiting for us in the next room," Melanie said. "Please Paula, tell me what happened."

"Well, I guess I should start from the beginning, from right after you left," Paula said. "It's won't be easy though. The last day or so have had been so complicated emotionally that it's hard to explain it all. But I'll try." She began:

I went up and found Curtis in his bedroom with the door locked. I'm not sure why, but more than anything I felt annoyed at this point. I wanted Curtis, and I knew he wanted it too. Except now, at this moment of truth, Curtis was walking away from me. Of course I understood why, I'm his mother, but at that moment I wasn't thinking clearly. I felt very sexually frustrated, even agitated.

I have a key to Curtis' room. I'd never used it, as I'd always respected his privacy, but I went and used it this time. Again, it was my ire that guided my actions. I wanted him, and even though I could see he felt the same way, it hadn't happened because a voice somewhere inside Curtis told him that he had to lock himself away from me. After going this far with him, I wasn't going to let that happen.

I opened the door and immediately my jaw dropped as I saw Curtis standing there in the nude, stroking the biggest cock I've ever seen. My feelings of anger were still there, but now they were mixed with feelings of unadulterated lust. How could I have kept something this wonderful from me for so long? How could Curtis keep it from me now? I wanted him; I wanted it.

I marched into his room, raving on like a mad woman. I think I actually was a little crazy at this moment with an equal mixture of anger and horniness. I knew that the events of this day had gone way past the point of no return, but I didn't for certain how it would end. I knew how I wanted it to resolve, but I wasn't sure how to get us there. My mind overrun with lust, I said things that probably sound wild now, but made perfect sense to me at the time. Things like proclaiming to Curtis that if he was going to stroke his cock while thinking about me that I wasn't going to allow him to do it behind closed doors anymore.

Curtis was completely floored by my aggressiveness; I guess I was too, but I just couldn't stop myself at this point. I actually grabbed his cock away from him and began roughly jerking him off. I couldn't believe what I was doing, but it was like my senses had abandoned me and all that was left was a woman crazed with her lust. But I guess in my own anger and frustration I had gotten a bit too rough with him, because soon Curtis was pushing me away.

The next thing I knew, we were grappling against each other. Curtis was already naked, but considering the flimsiness of that bikini I was wearing it's wasn't long before it slipped off me and I was naked too. At some point we tumbled, and then began wrestling with each other on the floor. It's still kind of rough, but I was incredibly turned on. So was Curtis; his cock was still rock hard during the battle and more it wasn't long before the fighting turned into groping. The energy of our combat was wild and primal, as our hands travelled shamelessly all over each other naked bodies. Curtis went absolutely wild with his mouth all over my tits, biting my flesh and sucking hard on my erect nipples. With one hand still groping my hot flesh, the other homed in on my enflamed pussy and began furiously rubbing my clit. I felt dizzy and so turned on, and just held tightly to Curtis strong muscular shoulders. He continued to boldly ravish my tits and pussy until I couldn't take it anymore and cried out that I was coming. I was completely spent at this point, so I stayed on the floor to rest. Curtis picked me and lay me on his bed, and then left the room.

parkk84
parkk84
338 Followers