The Matinee

Story Info
He and I enjoy our favorite way to wake up.
1k words
4.46
19.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We woke up late on Sunday morning. The night before had been truly exhausting - a six-hour flight turned into a fourteen-hour flight, which didn't end until 2:30 in the morning. That night, we came in, dropped our suitcases in the living room, and stumbled, bleary-eyed, to the bed, removing articles of clothing like a trail of sloppy breadcrumbs. We collapsed, unceremoniously, naked, and drained, onto our king-sized bed. We didn't even bother climbing under the sheets.

Late the next morning, I woke up to the sound of my upstairs neighbor stomping around with his enormous mastiff. I reveled in the warm breeze rustling my curtains, enjoyed the happy sounds of my neighbors walking around outside, picking up brunch and their newspapers, and walking to the pool to enjoy the early heat of summer.

I stirred just a little bit - an almost imperceptible stretch of my neck - and I heard him yawn for the first time that morning. After ten years of waking up together, I could already describe exactly what we both looked like. Sleepy eyes, rumpled hair, red cheeks from smashing our faces into the pillows all night. His dark grey eyes likely were not even open yet, but I felt him roll onto his side towards me, and wrap one of his hard, lean arms around me, letting his hand rest on my breast.

I shivered, enjoying the sensation of his large hand as it caressed my soft breasts, his thumb running small, lazy circles over my pink nipple. I also noticed as he starts grinding himself slowly into my ass. Relishing the subtle heat emanating from his groin, I reached my hand between us and start to stroke his cock, very slowly. He started at half-mast, but I grinned at the feeling of him hardening under my touch.

He sighed sleepily. "Good morning, baby," he mumbled. I doubted he'd even opened his eyes yet; I know I sure hadn't.

I pushed my body back against him, feeling his now-hard cock in the crevice of my ass. I moved my hand from his firm cock to his hip, and pull him against me as I push myself against him. I heard him sigh, and I melted. "Good morning to you, too," I purred.

He pulled me over so I was draped partly on him and partly on the bed. I blinked twice, looked up into his sleepy, disheveled face, and smiled. He grinned back at me, but this was a very different sort of smile - there was a slightly feral undertone, something in the twitch of his lips that said I wasn't getting out of bed anytime soon. He propped himself up on one elbow, and slid the other hand over my creamy curves, slowing at my ribs, and moving down to press gently at the valley just inside my hip. I rolled my hips upwards to meet his hand, and he trailed further down my leg.

When his fingers reached my knee, he pulled it towards himself, opening my legs and exposing my already very wet pussy. He ran his finger between my pussy lips, coating them in my nectar, so he could make small, light circles on my clit. I drew a deep breath through my teeth, my chest rising, and released an audible moan. He worked my clit while nuzzling my neck, breathing his own appreciative groans into my ear.

The footsteps that had been pattering along outside stilled suddenly, and I feel the presence of someone outside my window. To be honest, I just didn't care anymore - I drew closer and closer to my orgasm. My sighs, whimpers, and moans grew more and more fervent, and he could feel me getting very, very close to coming.

As my body began to writhe, and I started to claw at his thigh under my hand, he whispered into my ear one simple, breathy demand. "Come for me. Now." And he reached his other hand under me, pressing a single finger against the tight rim of my ass. I started wailing, as a bomb detonated in the center of my body. Never one to climax quietly, I found myself screaming, my body lifting off of the bed, my hands grasping at whatever was close by. I briefly thought I might have left a mark on his thigh.

I wanted to be filled by him immediately. Before I was even halfway down from my orgasm, I rolled him over and pushed him onto his back. I straddled him, and with my hands on his firm, flat chest, I slowly lowered myself onto his thick, veined cock. I relished every instant of him filling me up, until I sat completely on top of him. I rode his beautiful dick so slowly, tracing lazy circles with my hips, up and down. I aimed the smooth head of his cock at my g-spot.

He dug his fingers into my thighs and flexed his hips, forcing himself hard against my g-spot until I just couldn't go slowly anymore. I felt another orgasm pooling in my belly, and I bucked, rode, and ground my body into him until we were both moaning loudly, neighbors be damned. I felt the wave of another orgasm flow over my body. As soon as I felt his cock twitch, releasing his cum in me, and heard his primal howl, the wave broke and I succumbed my own orgasm, ripping a scream from my throat. I arched my back and force my pussy harder onto him, letting the climax wash over us both.

I fell onto his chest, and he wrapped his arms around me tightly. He buried his lips into my neck and gently nipped.

As I started to recover, my heart rate returning to normal, I heard those footsteps outside start again. A woman's small voice called to our window, "I'm new to the complex; I'm in 4-D. Come find me sometime, lovers." And the footsteps retreat.

We both stilled our bodies and looked at each other. My eyes widened, and one of his eyebrows shot up. We both laughed quietly, and I knew we were already making plans for our evening.