The Mating of a Mermaid

Story Info
She finds mate in smoke-filled bar.
934 words
4.1
35.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmgrl
Drmgrl
6 Followers

He had green eyes. Eyes are always the first thing I notice. The next thing of course was hair. It was ear length and black. Two really good features, in a personal opinion. My heart fluttered. Tan skin covered his well-exercised body. I wondered if he had any tan lines. Not a visible flaw on this god of a man. Perfect.

I approached him in the smoke filled bar and noted his clothing. Expensive black slacks, red button up shirt, and a silver watch, my favorite colors. The man knew how to dress. I brushed his arm "accidentally" and apologized.

"No problem," he casually replied, giving me a brief glance. Then he turned his head to look once more as I ordered a rum and coke. As I waited for my drink, I could feel his eyes running all over my curves. I brushed back my blonde hair and smiled him as I paid the bar tender. He looked startled at my black eyes, almost scared.

"Is there a problem?" I asked.

"No, I was just intrigued by your eyes. Do you have contacts that cover the whites of your eyes, or is it just natural?"

"It's natural. Actually, I have perfect vision," I answered. I turn to leave, and he stopped me.

"Mine name is Eric. Would you like to go someplace to talk?" he asked.

"Jessica, and I'd love to," I returned with a smug smile. He was mine, hook, line, and sinker. We walked out of the bar, my hand in his.

At his car, he opened the door for me, a perfect gentleman. I climbed into his Ford Mustang and smoothed my purple skirt across my thighs. Once he was behind the wheel, the car roared to life and we were speeding down the highway at incredible speeds.

"You don't really want to talk, do you?" I asked innocently.

"Well, it can always start that way. It's up to you to decide how it ends," Eric replied smartly. Good answer.

"Why don't we skip talk and I start with something that sounds just as good," I purred, undoing his belt buckle and pants. Already harden, all 7 and a 1/2 inches of it sprang up toward my greedy mouth. Now I love giving head almost as much as I love seducing unsuspecting men. I licked and sucked his cock with enthusiasm. First, I start slow, licking the shaft, but avoiding the tip. Then, with deliberate slowness, I take the entire shaft into my mouth, deep throating him. After holding him there for a moment, I would start moving my head back and forth, speeding up with each bob. Within moments, I could feel his balls tighten up and he was ready to come. Rather than get the leather seats in his mustang sticky with the white liquid, I swallowed it all, savoring each salty drop.

"God, that felt great," Eric sighed contently. "I can't wait to get you back to my place to pleasure you similarly."

"Why wait?" I questioned. "There's a secluded cove just ahead." He said nothing, just raised an eyebrow and turned off the highway at my direction.

Once parked and the two of us were naked on the sand, he looked into my eyes and asked, "How'd you know about this place? I've been down this highway hundreds of times, and I've never seen the turn off, much less this cove."

"It's a secret," I replied. "I come here a lot. But does it really matter right now?" And with that, I leaned over and kissed him deeply, entwining his tongue with mine. There was no talking for a while as the two of us explored each other's body with our hands. He moved his hand down toward my pussy, slowly at first until I grabbed it and thrust his fingers inside of me. As his fingers pumped in and out, his thumb played with my clit, teasing it. I grabbed his engorged member with one hand, and massaged his balls with the other. Suddenly, I tensed up, and came so hard I stopped working on his dick. He took that freedom to move his cock between my legs and slide it inside my tight pussy, missionary style. I nearly came again as he started moving in and out with increasing tempo.

"Oh baby, yeah baby," Eric panted. I felt his balls slapping against me, and I knew he was deep inside of my steaming cunt. The rhythm of the waves splashing against the shore echoed ours. I could feel all 7 and a 1/2 inches probe my pussy, filling me, and I clenched him closer. While keeping him in me, I flipped us over, with me on top, riding his shaft up and down. The air was tense with lust, and every pore tingled with delight. Then as one, we came. I could feel his sperm draining out of his cock into my cunt and our juices leaked out, combined and smelling of intense sex. Eric sighed and murmured, "Why don't we just sleep here underneath the stars?" With that, he fell asleep.

I quietly slipped toward the ocean, his sperm inside my womb. As the salty water touched my legs, they fused together, forming a tail with fins. I swam off into the depths of the ocean, to return to the beach some years later, this time with my daughter. I'd point out a man on the shore, with the same color green eyes as hers. He went there almost everyday, searching for something, someone, and my daughter was able to see her father.

Drmgrl
Drmgrl
6 Followers