The Matriarch Ch. 01

Story Info
A look at the processing of new pets.
3.9k words
4.52
26.5k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This chapter deals with much of the administration that new pets at The Matriarch must undergo. As a result, it doesn't contain as much of the good stuff as the introduction did. Rather, it lays more solid groundwork for future chapters.*

*****

*When last we left off, our young protagonist had just been hired on as a pet by the notorious Violet, owner of The Matriarch nightclub. Bewildered and unknowing what fate lies in wait for him, one of Violet's Wardens leashes and escorts him to a room in the lower level of The Matriarch.*

I nervously glanced around. The Warden was leading me down a hallway under the glass floor, but away from the publicly viewed rooms under the main area. She wasn't walking very fast, but she pulled on my leash once in a while just to make sure I didn't fall behind. Eventually we came to a door which she unlocked, pushed me through, then entered after me and locked behind us.

The room was full of what looked like medical equipment. She sat me down on a bench and removed the collar. Then she took a seat at a desk with a computer on it. The whole thing resembled a doctor's office. She spoke as she started typing away at the keyboard.

"You are here because our Scouts have been watching you closely and have told us you lead a very closeted submissive life, itching to get some dominance. Working here is something I imagine you would do for free, but you will still be compensated for your time. This place is to remain your closest secret. If word gets out, our newest pets are who we investigate first, and our Scouts are the best at finding leaks. You do not want to know what happens to those that cross Violet." She stared off into space for a moment before continuing.

"Again, because of what it is that you want, you should have no trouble playing along. We provide you with something you desperately crave, and you provide us with a service that not everyone can." She smirked as she said this, eyeing me up. "Before we can assign you to clients however, we need to take care of some administrative things." She stopped typing and looked up at me.

"Here's what's going to happen. We're going to run a few tests on you to check for STIs and such. These are standard and necessary tests that we run on all new pets and clients. It'll be a few days before the results come back, and you'll be pretty limited in the kind of work you can do until then. Then, we'll ask you some questions and determine your biggest kinks, the areas where you'll perform best for our clients. Finally, we'll test your kinks physically, or at least as much as we can do until the test results come back. After that, we'll let you know if there's anything you can do for us, again, until the test results come back." She paused and took a deep breath. "Any questions? Does this sound alright?"

"This sounds amazing." I was absolutely stunned that this could possibly be happening. "I can't wait to get started."

"Good. Then let's begin."

Over the next half hour or so, the Warden collected various samples and examined various parts of my body, occasionally typing notes on her computer. Eventually she concluded that there was nothing wrong from what she could see, but that they would still need to be careful with what they did with me for a few days.

After the tests were finished, another girl showed up at the door. She was dressed far less conservatively. She was wearing a black latex skirt and a black leather top that consisted mostly of just straps and metal studs. She had black thigh-high boots with red laces, and her platinum blond hair fell delicately on her shoulders, concealing one of her eyes. The Warden that had been examining me spoke to her.

"Perfect timing, we just finished. He looks good." She chuckled and glanced over at me after she said that. "Really good. He's ready for the next part of the testing." The new Warden stepped forward and took the collar and leash off the desk, locking the collar around my neck again. She gave the leash a couple tugs, indicating that I should stand up and follow. As I walked past the desk, the first Warden gave me a slap on the ass, causing me to jump and blush.

"Have fun," she said as she resumed typing.

The Warden led me down another hall. She spoke as she occasionally tugged at the leash.

"The Matriarch consists of a collection of buildings that have been carefully renovated and joined together. Facilities include bedrooms, washrooms, showers, kitchens, dining rooms, and lounges, among others. Most of our clients are limited to the main room you saw earlier and the playrooms underneath, but our employees, and in some cases pets, have access to these other facilities, as needed."

She stopped a moment and held my leash close to the collar. "It really is impressive. Violet is a true mastermind." She glanced at me, undressed me with her eyes, then continued on. "We're getting to the fun part now."

Eventually we entered another room. There were a few small cages, big enough for an average human to sit uncomfortably. There were also a few standing cages, and one in the shape of a human on all fours. The walls were lined with hooks, holding various whips, chains, cuffs, gags, and other tools of the trade. There was a padded table, a few strange padded chairs, and various metal rings set in the floor and ceiling. She sat me down on my knees in front of a normal chair, then sat in the chair, still holding the leash.

"Welcome, again, to The Matriarch. Ruby has already told us a fair bit about your interests, so this shouldn't take too long. She took out a phone and got ready to take notes. "I'm given to understand you enjoy being a submissive very much, yes?"

"Well...erm..." I stuttered. Where I had felt somewhat comfortable back in the test room, being collared, leashed, and forced to kneel in front of this kinky woman made me kind of nervous.

"It's alright, we're all deviants here, sweetie." She smirked at me. "I like that. Suits you." She tapped some notes on her phone then continued. "Any particular kinks? Don't be shy."

"I really like bondage. A lot. I think some people would classify me as a rope bunny. I think that's the right term..." I stammered.

"Oh, come on, you can do better than that. Let's hear it. If we don't get an accurate idea here, we'll put you with a client that'll make you do things you genuinely do not want to do."

"Well, ropes, chains, that sort of thing. I like being gagged. I..." I hesitated, but decided it was for the best. "I like being fucked with a strapon...claimed...so to speak. I like being made helpless and completely owned. Being forced to suck a strapon is kind of fun, too. I think the role reversal really does it for me, being forced into a traditionally female role." Her smirk widened. "But...I'm also what people might consider a...brat. I don't like to willingly submit. I like to be forced into submission. Well, I mean, I like to submit. But I like having my power forcibly taken even more. Does that make any sense?" She nodded enthusiastically.

"Yeah, that's great! We have a high demand for that sort of thing right now. I think you'll fit right in. Rather, our clients will fight right in. You." She laughed at her own terrible joke as I stared on with a confused expression. Her face suddenly became mock serious. "Laugh," she ordered, as she gave the leash a sharp tug, causing me to fall forward onto my hands. I did as I was instructed, chuckling nervously and sitting back up as she continued. "Anything else?" I paused a moment, trying my hardest to think of anything relevant.

"Humiliation?" It came out as more of a question. "Feminization." I sounded a little more sure of myself when I said that. She tapped a few more notes into her phone, my tone apparently telling her everything she needed to know.

"That's perfect. I think we have everything we need for now. Now we get to the real fun. Time to see how you perform." She stood up and ordered me to sit on my knees, holding still. I did as I was instructed. She dropped the leash then started slowly pacing around me.

"You're pretty cute, y'know." She said down to me. "I've noticed You seem to have quite a fascination with my boots. Why don't you kiss 'em, bitch?" She stopped in front of me and put her hands on her hips, placing one foot in kissing distance. I looked away partly out of embarrassment, and partly out of defiance. "Oh, that's how it's going to be? Good. I haven't had the opportunity to tame a brat in a while."

She picked up the leash and walked toward one of the walls, forcing me to crawl on my hands and knees to keep up. She grabbed my wrists and picked me up with surprising strength, then grabbed a pair of padded leather bondage cuffs and locked them in place on my wrists. She attached a chain to one of the rings in the ceiling, then locked my cuffs to the chain, forcing me to stand almost on my toes, arms stretched towards the ceiling.

I watched as she retrieved a paddle covered in hearts and pink fabric from one of the walls. She stood a moment in front of me and undressed me with her eyes again. "You're wearing too much clothing," she announced. She took off my shoes and socks, then my pants, then my underwear. I tried to turn away from her, but she grabbed my hips and held me in place. Then she pressed her body up against mine and started grinding, my cock instantly getting harder as she licked up the side of my face. When she let me go, I found myself blushing and unable to look at her.

She walked behind me, lifted my shirt, and smacked my ass hard with the paddle. I winced and took a few steps in place, the restraints keeping me from moving much. Then she smacked me several more times, in different spots on my ass, until I audibly gasped. She slowly walked in front of me and brought her face close to mine.

"Now do you want to kiss my boots?" she asked in with a sly grin. I looked away and mumbled a "yes" in response. She giggled and grabbed at my crotch, looking down as she played with my erect cock. She looked back at my face and grabbed my chin with her other hand, holding her lips an inch from mine. "That's 'yes, mistress' to you. Now, beg to kiss my boots, whelp." I drew my mouth into a tight line, refusing to bow to her will and jerking my head out of her grip. She laughed and gave my balls a light squeeze before sliding behind me again.

She paddled my ass again, harder than before. It was already stinging from the first paddling, and within three hits I was telling her I'd changed my mind and asking if I could lick her boots.

"You can do better than that!" she exclaimed as she paddled back and forth.

"Please!" She smacked me. "Please let me kiss your boots!" She continued to smack me. "Please let me kiss your boots, mistress!" She smacked me again. "Please! I'll do anything you want, mistress! I'm yours!" She finally stopped for a moment, then walked in front of me again.

"Anything I want? I do like the sound of that. She caressed the side of my face as I turned my eyes downward in submission. "Here's what I want. After you kiss my boots, I want to get you nicely dressed in some lace lingerie and some hot red lipstick. Then I want to sit you down on your knees and shove my fat strapon cock down your slutty throat until I'm satisfied that you can suck girlcock for the clients. You're going to be my pretty little cock-sucking whore, got it?" My eyes went wide with a mixture of nervousness and anticipation as she'd said all this. Before I could speak, she'd undone the chain attached to my wrist cuffs. She kept the individual leather cuffs locked on me, but not locked together.

She raised an eyebrow and tilted her head down towards her boots, one of which was a little more forward than the other. I hesitantly got down on my knees and kissed the shiny material, my arousal heightening as I was forced into this show of submission. I kissed around the first boot, then started on the second, occasionally looking up. Her eyes were playful, and every time I stopped to look up, she brought her boot up to my lips and motioned for me to continue. Finally, she seemed satisfied that I had accepted my place.

She ordered me to take off my last piece of clothing while she walked over to a cupboard on one side of the room, apparently looking for something. When I looked up again after taking my shirt off, she was walking towards me with something on a hanger. It was some lacey black lingerie. It was very skimpy, with straps going over the shoulders, thinly woven fabric across the chest, and ending in a very short frilly skirt. She watched as I put it on then stood before her, trying to pull the fabric down to cover my still erect cock. She grabbed my throat and pulled out some lipstick, holding me very still as she applied it to my lips.

She smirked and took a step back, her work complete. I was totally feminized, and completely humiliated. I was blushing and shyly avoiding her gaze, still trying to get comfortable in the skimpy lingerie, and getting used to the feeling of lipstick. She walked over to one of the racks of equipment and pulled out a strapon harness with a big, firm pink dildo. It had an erection shape to it. She slid it on under her skirt, then fastened the dildo in place. She finished tightening the straps, then looked over at me with a look of absolute glee. My heart skipped a beat as she walked over, grabbed my collar, and forced me down on my knees again.

She smirked and took a step back, her work complete. I was totally feminized, and completely humiliated. I was blushing and shyly avoiding her gaze, still trying to get comfortable in the skimpy lingerie, and getting used to the feeling of lipstick. She walked over to one of the racks of equipment and pulled out a strapon harness with a big, firm pink dildo. It had an erection shape to it. She slid it on under her skirt, then fastened the dildo in place. She finished tightening the straps, then looked over at me with a look of absolute glee. My heart skipped a beat as she walked over, grabbed my collar, and forced me down on my knees again.

My face was now inches from her girlcock. She lifted her skirt with one hand then twisted her hips a little, letting her girlcock swing back and forth as much as its firmness would allow. Then without warning, she grabbed the back of my head and shoved it in my mouth. I put my hands against her legs and tried to pull back, but she held me firmly. She thrust her hips slowly and pushed her cock against the back of my throat, giggling as I choked on it. She pulled back out and spoke.

"If you don't want to choke to death, I suggest you suck like a proper whore." She held it in front of my face. I leaned my head forward and reluctantly wrapped my lips around her cock, enjoying the humiliation. "Come on, use your hands too!" she ordered. I brought one hand up and wrapped it around the base, stroking it as I brought my head back and forth, sucking with some enthusiasm. "I want to hear a pop when your lips come off my cock, got it?" She thrust her hips a little bit. I sucked hard and brought my head back, the suction making a "pop" sound just as she'd asked. "That's a good bitch," she grinned as she started thrusting harder.

"Come on, use both hands." I planted myself firmly on my knees and brought up my other hand, stroking and sucking with more enthusiasm now, relishing the feeling of being made into a cock-sucking sissy slut. "Very good," she said, leaning her head back. "I think you'll do just fine here." She pulled out of my mouth and rested her cock on my forehead as I panted and tried to catch my breath. "I'd ask if you enjoyed that, but I think I already know the answer to that," she said as she brushed her foot against my cock.

"I guess we have time for one more test..." She tapped her chin and eyed up the equipment and devices in the room. Seemingly making up her mind, she hauled me to my feet, then brought me over to a device that I soon recognized to be a pillory. I looked at her nervously, but she payed no mind as she bent me over and positioned my head and wrists in place before swinging the top half shut and locking it. It wasn't a very tall pillory. My head was about the same height as her girlcock now, but she seemed to have no interest in putting my mouth to further use as she walked behind me. My ass was sticking out helplessly, the short skirt part of the lingerie doing nothing to cover it.

I heard a bottle opening, then listened as she applied lube to her strapon. I winced and struggled uselessly against my restraints as she gently applied lube to my asshole before pushing a finger in. She pushed slowly, causing me to moan a little and bite my bottom lip. Once she was confident I had loosened up a bit, she switched to two fingers, gently sliding them in and out of my ass as I moaned very lightly, occasionally struggling against the pillory. Finally, she positioned herself behind me, then carefully inserted her cock into me.

She pushed gently until I tensed up, then pulled out of me. She repeated this process several times, going deeper each time, positioning herself carefully with her hand. Once she was able to get it a fair way in, she put her hands on my hips and started thrusting. I moaned more loudly, delighting in the feeling of being claimed like this. She continued to fuck my ass gently, making sure I could take it.

"How does it feel being my bitch?" she called out. I opened my mouth to speak but she chose that moment to increase her speed, causing my knees to bend and my words to come out as a long moan. My knees crossed towards each other as she continued to speed up and drive herself a little further into me, chuckling as she fucked my tight ass. She took her hands off my hips and slapped my ass with both hands before putting them back, occasionally slapping me again with one hand as she had her way with me. Before long she was fucking me with what felt like full force, ramming my ass and causing me to jostle in the pillory, moaning like a complete whore. Finally, the pain was starting to outweigh the pleasure, and I begged for her to stop fucking me, which unfortunately heightened the arousal I was getting from the sense of helplessness.

"P-please, m-mistress, please l-let me g-go..." every thrust causing me to stutter.

"No." she continued to fuck me without relent. "Not yet."

She grabbed onto my cock, which had been aching for release for quite some time now. I hadn't dared mention it for fear of punishment. She started to jerk it, and between that, the bondage, and the anal stimulation, I had a powerful orgasm in less than 30 seconds, at which point she finally slowed down and stopped fucking me. She pushed her cock in as deep as it would go one last time and wiggled around, making me groan, before pulling out of me.

"You did great, pet. Are you alright?" she asked as she grabbed a cloth and appeared in front of me, wiping her cock off.

"I...I'm fine..." I was blissed out of my mind, cum still dripping from my cock. "That was maybe...maybe really...alright..." I tried to slow my breathing.

"Excellent," she said with a grin. "Your performance is satisfactory. We should have very little difficulty finding work for you." Now that I had had release, the arousal I was feeling was fading rapidly, and I was starting to find the pillory uncomfortable.

"Can you let me out now, mistress?" I pleaded. At this point my begging was likely unnecessary as she had taken on a much more caring, but no less dominant, demeanor.

"Of course. I'll take you to the showers. After you're all cleaned up, we'll finalize a couple things, and if you want, I can give you the go ahead to take on a client tonight. It probably wouldn't be for very long, and there will be limitations until we get your test results, but it can be done. Perhaps we can find someone who's looking to tie a bitch up." She tapped her cock on my cheek a couple times before unlocking the pillory. She decided to keep the wrist cuffs, collar, and leash on me, then led me on my hands and knees down the hall. I was still wearing the lingerie and smeared lipstick, and other Wardens smirked as I crawled by them, some of them whistling, some of them giggling as I failed to meet anyone's eyes.

12