The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

Randy went upright and pulled his shirt off while Alyssa popped his jeans open and unzipped them. Randy rolled into the bed and Alyssa went to her knees beside him. She pulled her brother's cock free from his underwear and then, giving her mother a long look, she began to stroke Randy. Alyssa had a pleading look in her eyes, and Lisa replied with a smile and nod. "Go ahead, Alyssa. He wants it as much as you do, obviously."

With her mother's permission, and observation, Alyssa opened her mouth and closed her eyes, before dropping down to once again take her brother's cock into her mouth. Although this wasn't the first time Lisa had seen her daughter with her son's dick in her mouth, this was the first time Lisa was enjoying it.

Alyssa began to work her brother's cock wither mouth, and started humming when Randy reached between her thighs to play with her pussy again. Alyssa seemed to enjoy running her mouth up and down Randy's cock fast, and the bed rocked with her rapid work. She was able only to go a little more than halfway down his length, a fact Lisa noted. She had been able to work her son's entire length into her throat recently, and felt a parental need to teach her daughter the feat.

Alyssa pulled off of Randy's cock, panting for breath. His fingers were working in and out of her pussy hole and had her juices flowing while hers were racing up and downhis saliva-slick shaft. Alyssa was always quick to cum on her brother's fingers, and even with her mother watching nearby, Alyssa was on the verge of an orgasm already.

"Get your brother's jeans off, Alyssa," Lisa directed in a breathy voice. Alyssa and Randy both looked over to her, and saw that their mother had her thighs spread wide and was giving them a full-on view of two long fingers running in and out of her naked pussy. Randy slipped his fingers from Alyssa's slit as she started pushing and pulling his jeans until finally she was able to drop them to the floor. Alyssa then went back to work, sucking on her brother's long dick while Randy watched their mother masturbating, while watching them.

Randy enjoyed the way Alyssa worked his dick. She was always in a rush, worried that they were going to get caught, and wanting to get a mouthful of his hot cum. Alyssa was turning into a cum whore, thanks to Randy and his friends. She'd gone without, however, for nearly a week, thanks to her period. This was the first day after, and Randy couldn't wait to share his little sister again. He just hadn't realized that it might be with his hot mother. Thanks to his visit with Professor Price before heading home, Randy would need quite a bit of stimulation before he fed his sister a load. That was, if he had any left after the Professor had sucked his dick dry twice in her office just a few hours ago.

Lisa was completely unaware that her son had so recently been taken by Cynthia Price. Even having just seen her that afternoon, Lisa was unaware that Cynthia had a belly full of her son's semen while she sat in the salon. None of that would matter to her, however. Not while she watched Alyssa work her brother's long cock over. With her fingers working her pussy into a frenzy, Lisa moaned, "I've got to have a taste of that cock!"

Alyssa's eyes came up even as her mouth went down and she saw her mother leave the bench and come over to the bed. Her mother's eyes were locked onto Randy's cock, just as her mouth was. Lisa leaned in and Alyssa lifted off. With Randy's cock in her fist, Alyssa aimed the wet head towards her mother and watched in amazement as her mother opened up and took Randy's dick in.

"Oh my! It's true, isn't it?" Alyssa groaned as she watched from just inches away as her mom began to gulp down her brother's cock. "Mom is a fucking cock-sucker!"

Randy grinned. "I told you, but you wouldn't believe me."

As Lisa worked her mouth up and down, and Randy's cock deeper into her throat, Alyssa cupped his balls, rolling them and massaging them. Her eyes were wide as she watched her mother in an entirely new light as she went even further down Randy's cock, until her lips wrapped around the very base of his shaft.

"Oh, shit! She can take it all!" Alyssa sighed in astonishment. "I can't believe mom can suck so much dick!"

Lisa was grinning as she slowly worked back up Randy's length. She let his knob slip from her lips and said to Alyssa, "I've been sucking cock a long time, dear. I've had practice." She rolled her head towards Randy, who had his hands under his head and was grinning wolfishly at both of them. "Besides, I've been getting a lot of practice on this young man's cock of late." She looked back at Alyssa and added, "He fits so nicely inside me," before opening wide and gulping him to the root with a single plunge.

"Fuck!" both siblings exclaimed as their mother performed for them one of life's most sinful deeds.

After three or four more plunges to the root, Alyssa tapped the back of her mother's blonde head and said, "Let me try! I want to do that!" Lisa slipped her son's cock from her lips and presented it to her daughter, who again began working her mouth down her brother's manhood.

"Take it slower," Lisa instructed. "Enjoy it. Take your time. Let your throat relax and open up naturally. You'll get there." As Alyssa slowed down and tried what her mother had suggested, Lisa lifted her son's balls and began to tongue bathe them, before sucking them into her mouth to roll with her tongue.

"Oh, man! This feels so fucking awesome!" Randy groaned. It had been his fantasy to have both women in his house at the same time. This was pure ecstasy for him. He couldn't believe it was finally happening, and he hadn't done much of anything other than get caught coming out of Alyssa's room to initiate it. His mother sure had changed in the last few months. For the better, in his opinion.

Randy replaced one hand back between Alyssa's thighs, plunging two into her pussy easily, while his other hand found his mother's d-cup tit. He took a hold of her fleshy orb and squeezed, feeling her nipple pop against his palm. "God, yes, girls! Suck my dick! That feels so good!"

"Doesn't your brother have nice, big balls?" Lisa playfully asked her daughter, who was again bobbing up and down his length with frantic gulps. Lisa pulled the knob for her daughter's lips and returned her own mouth to it. She went down slowly, taking him into her throat once again, and drawing a deep moan from Randy's chest.

"Oooohhh," he moaned as his mother's mouth slipped back up and off.

"Mom, you're a fucking pervert!" Alyssa laughed. Lisa grinned around her son's knob, running her tongue across the tip. She let her daughter see her tickle Randy's piss-slit and press the tip of her tongue into it. Randy's hips trembled and she laughed.

"I want to see you ride your brother," Lisa said a moment later. She held Randy's cock in hand at the base and wagged it. "Climb on and show me how your little pussy can take his big cock."

"Her pussy's not so little anymore," Randy laughed. Alyssa slapped his shoulder, even as she moved to straddle him.

"This is so fucked up," Alyssa said to both her mother and brother, yet still she positioned herself above him. Lisa held her son's cock upright and stroked the knob through her daughter's puffy slit, opening the labia. She found her daughter's hole and Alyssa lowered herself. "Oooohhh, Mom! Mom!" she moaned as she slipped down her brother's cock. Lisa watched in awe as her little girl, still in high school and not yet nineteen, took Randy's cock easily and completely.

"That's so...so beautiful," Lisa sighed. Watching her two children join in such a sinful, yet loving way made her entire being tremble. She reached between her thighs and found the juices dripping out of her. Amazingly, she had cum watching her daughter take her brother into her body. With her fingers sticky with her own cream, Lisa reached up and smeared her juices across Randy's balls, and Alyssa's clit.

"Oooohhh, Mom!" Alyssa gasped as she bounced slowly up and down Randy's dick. She trembled under her mother's touch, and even when Lisa had moved to plant her mouth to Randy's, her mother's hand remained stroking her crotch. Her fingers rubbed her clit and her labia, while Randy's cock worked in and out of her. "Aaaahhh," Alyssa sighed as an orgasm rolled gently through her belly.

Lisa sat up and asked her daughter, "Did you just cum?" Alyssa, still riding her brother, nodded. She was panting with an open-mouth smile on her face, unable to speak as her initial climax ebbed. Lisa pulled her top up and off, following it with her bra, skirt, and panties. By the time Lisa was completely naked, Alyssa was moaning through another orgasm. She had settled onto Randy's cock and was grinding her hips around. Lisa knew the sensations her daughter must be feeling, with Randy's hard shaft stirring up the juices inside and rubbing against all of the sensitive inner spots. Lisa herself had ridden Randy in much the same way, through orgasms of her own.

"Don't use him all up, young lady," Lisa told Alyssa before giving her daughter a brief kiss upon her lips. Alyssa looked surprised that her mother would have done that, though riding the far side of another orgasm helped her enjoy it. "It's time for Momma to get some of that dick."

Alyssa nodded and rolled to the side, letting her brother's cock slip free. Randy was grinning from ear to ear as he watched his beautiful, naked mother throw a leg across his hips to face away from him, reach between them for his cock, and then stuff it up her pussy while dropping her hips down. His hands went to her round ass and dug into her flesh. Randy loved having his mother ride his cock.

"Aaaahhhh!" Lisa groaned as she took her son's entire length in that single plunge.

"Uuunnngggg!" Randy moaned as his mother's pussy gobbled his cock up.

"Oooohhh, shit!" Alyssa gasped, watching up close as her mother took her brother. There was no question now in her mind. Not with such ease that her brother and mother fell into a steady rhythm. They had been doing this for a while, obviously.

Lisa had her hips bucking already, pumping her son's cock with her pussy. She leaned back above him and Randy's hands came around to take hold of her breasts. His fingers dug into his mother's flesh as Alyssa leaned in to give him a deep, tongue-filled kiss.

"Aaahhh, yeeaahhh," Lisa sighed, feeling her son's dick-head stroke across her inner g-spot with every rock of her hips downward. "Make mommy cum, Randy!" she added. "Uuunnggghh!" Lisa grunted a moment later as her cream began to steadily flow from her. She reached between her thighs and found her son's heavy balls. They were already sticky from the juices she was leaking out. Lisa rolled his ball-sack in her fingers, drawing a deep-throated groan from him that her daughter drank down.

With Randy's hands running up and down her flesh, Lisa looked back to see her children lip-locked in a deep kiss. Alyssa was fingering herself, driving two fingers up her vagina almost in time with Lisa's hips around Randy's cock. Randy's hand slid down across her belly and found his mother's fat clit, engorged with blood and extremely sensitive. He pressed a finger to it and began to rub hard and fast circles. Lisa went off a moment later.

"Oooohhh, fffuuuuccckkk!" she growled up to the ceiling. "Aaaahhhh!"

Randy started bucking up hard into his mother, and Lisa held herself up, giving her son room to rapidly drive his dick. His steel piston, lubricated with a fresh coating of her cream, ran in and out of her hard and fast.

"Oooowww!" Lisa moaned as her son's rapid-fire thrusts drew her orgasm out just a bit longer. Her body trembled above him, and when Alyssa's mouth latched onto her left nipple, she cried out, "Yeeeesssssss!" She had climaxed a second time in as many minutes.

"Oooohhh, goooddddd!" Randy groaned. "I'm cuummmingggg!" He hunched upward, stuffing his cock as high into his mother as he could. The combinations of what was happening with his sister sucking on his mother's tit, his mother's pussy creaming warm goo around his dick, and her shouts of orgasm, all drove him to his own release. His cock pulsed hard within his mother's vaginal grip and then fired off. Jet after jet of hot semen splashed his mother's inner walls as he grunted with each pulse. His balls, now being squeezed by Alyssa, throbbed as he pushed his seed into his mother's body.

When the last pulse of her son's cock was felt, Lisa relaxed and leaned forward. She eased herself from her son and crawled to the end of the bed. She looked back to see Alyssa already moving to replace her, whether she knew that Randy had already fired off or not.

"Now your turn," Lisa grinned corruptly to her daughter. Knowing her son, Lisa suspected that her daughter would be given an equally fulfilling ride before he lost any strength in his wonderful young cock.

Lisa moved to give her son a deep kiss while he gave his wet cock a few good strokes, waiting for Alyssa to get into position. The room was already beginning to smell of sex, which only served to drive all three of the incestuous lovers on. Alyssa straddled her brother, facing him, and with her mother helping to guide Randy's cock, she lowered herself onto her brother's manhood once again.

"Aahh, aahh, aahh!" she sighed as she took three tries to get him fully back inside her tight young pussy.

Randy loved having sex with Alyssa, and the tightness of her pussy around his cock reminded him of just how young and different she was than his mother. Where Alyssa had only had sex a few dozen times over the last year, and nearly all the cock she'd taken had been his, Randy understood his mother's pussy chute had been well-travelled over the years. The way his mother felt around his manhood was very different, and the things the walls of her chute did when she climaxed made his mind reel at times. His mother had a way of milking his balls that nobody else had ever done for him.

Lisa gave her daughter's backside a loving caress as she watched Alyssa settle into a steady rhythm atop her brother. Her hips rocked back and forth, making the bed squeak beneath them as she rode Randy's cock. Lisa moved lower on the bed and looked between their parted legs. Randy barely had half of his dick inside Alyssa, the rest glistening with the remnants of her cream and his semen. Lisa leaned in and starting at Randy's balls, she lapped upward, along his shaft, to the point where her children sinfully joined, and then further along to give her daughter's tight little anus a tongue-flick.

"Aaaahhh, Mom!" Alyssa moaned when she felt her mother's tongue on her butt-hole. Lisa sat up and smiled warmly to Alyssa, who was looking back at her with a look of disbelief on her face. "That was weird," Alyssa panted, still enjoying her brother's cock steadily.

"I think things are only going to get weirder from here on," Lisa replied, punctuating it with a playful smack across her daughter's ass. "I'm going to get a shower," she told her children as she rolled from the bed. "You two enjoy yourselves."

"You know we will," Randy laughed.

Lisa left her loving children and went down the hallway to the bathroom where all her sins had begun, just a month before. She showered, taking her time and enjoying the warmth the spray gave her tingling body. After, Lisa dried off and with a large towel wrapped around her body tucked it below her breasts, she returned to Alyssa's room. Not surprisingly, her children were still going at it.

"My! Look who's the Energizer Bunny!" Lisa laughed as she entered. Alyssa was now lying on her back, with her legs spread wide and pushed high, her ankles hooked over Randy's shoulders. Her small breasts were held tight in Randy's hands, pressed to her chest. Her son was now standing at the side of the bed, driving his cock in and out of Alyssa's gaping pussy with short, rapid thrusts. His face was dripping with sweat and Randy had a look of concentration on his features. Alyssa was panting and gasping under her brother's assault, throwing in an occasional, "Yeah! Yeah!"

Lisa dropped her towel and returned to her daughter's bed naked, settling in against the headboard to watch. Her right hand went straight to her freshly douched pussy and began to attack her clit with slow circles while she took in the sinful sight an arm's length away.

Alyssa's head fell back and she lay across her mother's leg, enjoying the pounding her brother was giving her. It was becoming one of the most intense sessions the siblings had ever had, thanks in no small part to their mother's participation no doubt. Even more so than the night their mother had gone out and they had screwed in nearly every room in the house, including their mother's bed. Alyssa had climaxed four times that night, and Randy had cum in her twice. She still couldn't believe her brother hadn't knocked her up, yet. Hell, she still wasn't on the pill!

"Oooowww, uunnnggg!" Alyssa groaned again and again as Randy worked her over. And then it hit her. "Aaaahhhh, ooooowwwww!" she howled as her pussy exploded. "Uuunnngggghhhhh!" she groaned louder than ever as her third intense orgasm of the evening slammed through her.

Randy watched his sister convulse on the bed, enjoying the sight as his cock turned his little sister into a raving whore. He'd never seen a women spasm and thrash around when she climaxed like his sister did, even though his experiences were admittingly limited. He had watched plenty of porn on-line and even then, his sister had the best orgasm face of them all. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth fell open, and at times she'd stop breathing completely as her pussy fluttered around his cock. Many times, he would lose it and fire his load into her in these moments. However, having already dumped a load into his mother that evening, he had nothing ready for Alyssa as she rode out her intense climax, joined to him through his mighty manhood.

Lisa watched her daughter's climax intently, wishing that she could experience what Alyssa was enjoying in that moment. "That is so fucking awesome!" she interjected as she forgot about her own pussy and reached out to stroke her daughter's. Her fingers stroked the puffy flesh that surrounded her son's penetrator. Alyssa's entire groin radiated heat under Lisa's fingers as her daughter trembled through her orgasm. Alyssa was breathing again, panting for breath more than anything else. When Randy began to pull back, Lisa reached or his shaft and let it slide between her fingers. Alyssa's warm girl-cream coated his shaft.

Once removed from her daughter's vaginal grip, Lisa brought her mouth to her son's knob and sucked him in. She tasted her daughter's tangy cream on her son's hot cock. "Uuummm," she hummed delightfully around Randy's cock. She slurped noisily up to the knob and then opened her throat to again take him fully into her.

"Oooohhh, wow! Mom!" Randy groaned as he rocked his hips back and forth, beginning to face-fuck his mother as she settled partially atop his post-orgasmic sister. Alyssa felt her mother's weight on her, her larger breasts pressing into her hips, as Lisa began to move against her. She looked around her mother's hip to watch her brother ram his dick down her throat steadily. She pushed a hand between her mother's breasts to stroke her vacated, leaking pussy as best as she could.

Randy's hands were now on the back of his mother's head as she took his cock deep into her throat with every thrust. Lisa was alternately gulping and slurping with her son's thrusts. She reached up to cup his balls with one hand, while reaching down between her daughter's thighs to curl a pair of fingers into Alyssa's ravaged pussy.

"Oooohhh, mom!" Alyssa groaned when she felt the fingers begin to run in and out of her. She was sore, but her pussy began to tingle immediately under her mother's touch, and combined with her own clit-rubbing, Alyssa again began to vibrate excitedly. All the while, her mother was gulping Randy's cock.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers