The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

Alyssa rolled her head and saw her mother's pussy just inches away. She was laying slightly on her side, with her thighs closed, but Alyssa knew that they would part for her. All she had to do was reach out and touch her mother. But this was all too much for the teen-ager. Things had changed within their house, that was true, but Alyssa wasn't at all sure that she wanted to get that close with her mother. She'd never thought about doing anything with another girl. She liked boys too much. Alyssa reasoned that there would be other times, now that the cat was well out of the bag, if she wanted to explore that side of her sexuality. She knew that a few of her friends had taken that step, but she hadn't. She'd have to think it over before she would ever go down that road, even if it was only with her mother.

"Oooohhh, Mom!" Randy suddenly began to grunt, and Lisa suddenly found her mouth filling with hot, sticky semen. "Aaaaannngggghhhhh!" Randy added a moment later and all but shoved her away from his suddenly very sensitive cock.

Lisa was left with a large rope of her son's cum draped down her chin. She rolled onto her back as she swallowed what he'd deposited in her mouth. It was thick and heavy, and slithered down her throat to warm her belly. She stroked a finger across her chin and licked up the stray strand.

"Oooohhh, Mom!" Alyssa sighed, watching from one elbow now. Lisa looked up and saw Randy stagger across the bedroom and drop onto the bench where she had started out at. He looked absolutely drained, and given the amount of cum he'd pushed up her snatch and now down her throat, Lisa understood. "I didn't get any," Alyssa added before rolling away.

"Next time, I want it all!" Alyssa sassed in her brother's direction as she jumped up and headed out of her bedroom. A moment later, the bathroom door banged shut.

Lisa looked over to where Randy sat. His eyes were closed and he was breathing heavily. "We still have a lot to talk about, young man." Lisa sat up at the edge of Alyssa's bed and waited for Randy to look at her.

"I know things have changed around here," she began. "In some ways, for the better. But we've got to have rules, if we're going to be doing this sort of thing. Already, too many people outside this house know things that they really don't have a business knowing about."

"You mean Professor Price, right?" Randy replied.

"Yes, Professor Price, for one," Lisa nodded. "That one is on me, I'm afraid. I had no idea that she'd use what I told her to get to you."

"Not that I didn't enjoy it," Randy grinned. He sat up and leaned forward, his elbows on his knees. "And from what she told me, you've been enjoying a little more than just me."

Lisa had suspected that Cynthia had told Randy about the threesome that had included David, her son. "My eyes have been opened up to more than just plain, old fashioned sex. Yes, I have been enjoying myself this past month. And I've enjoyed what you and I have been doing, as well. I just want to reiterate that not everyone in the world thinks that what we've got in this house is right. Some might even try and stop it. That is why we must be very discrete, especially where it come to Alyssa. Do you understand? She's still in high school and not considered an adult. The authorities could get involved, if..."

"Don't worry, Mom," Randy interrupted. "We'll be careful. And on that subject, don't you think you should take Alyssa to the doctor and get her on the pill?"

Lisa felt her jaw drop. "Oh, my god! I'd totally forgotten!"

"And while you're at it, maybe you'd better get on it, yourself. I don't want another baby sister or brother messing things up." Randy stood then and came to her. She had a look that combined fear with anxiety on her face when he tipped her chin up. He kissed her then, lovingly, and said, "I love you, Mom. I'm going to get cleaned up." With that said, Lisa was left alone, sitting naked on her daughter's bed, with all the worries associated with having such a sinful lifestyle within her home now running circles in her head.

It would be long night for her. And she still hadn't thought about what to do for dinner.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers