The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

Meanwhile, the remaining guests had coupled off in the living room. Once drinks had been issued, the six individuals had paired off and as three couples had settled into the large entertainment sofa. Gian Carlo sat deep in one corner while Teagan knelt on the floor at his knees. She'd shed her pool dress and was completely naked now. Her breasts were much smaller than those of her older sister, though her nipples puffed out greatly when excited, as she now was. The two were kissing playfully, and Teagan was adding a gentle crotch caress to Gian Carlo's lap while enjoying a similar groping from him on her naked butt.

At the other corner of the big sofa, Joan had settled in with Miguel beside her. Equally naked as Teagan now was, Joan was giving her young stud the same crotch groping as her friend while they deeply kissed. Miguel already had a handful of dd-cup tit in one hand as well, working Joan's pink nipple between his thumb and finger, which brought moans of delight from her throat. Joan enjoyed having her nipples handled roughly, whether tugged, twisted, and pulled, or chewed upon. A little pain added greatly to Joan's pleasures at times.

Between these loving couples sat Antonio with Deirdre on his lap. As with her companions, Deirdre had dropped the shoulder wrap and was as naked as the others. She faced away from Antonio, though she had her head turned and her mouth planted to his as he ran his hands up and down her milky white flesh. His left hand worked its way between her creamy thighs, parting them, and then back up to rest against her red-furred pussy.

"Ooooo," she purred as his finger began to trace her slit up and down to draw out her juices. She rolled her head back and his mouth went to her left breast, capturing the nipple a moment later while he curled his finger into her vagina. "Oooohhh," Deirdre moaned, which was being echoed to either side of her.

As the three couples began to fully enjoy themselves downstairs, Gabriella and Paul had continued their own coupling in her bedroom. Gabriella had already ridden his cock though an orgasm of her own, coating his thick manhood with her cream. Across the room, the mirror had given her a delightful view of her features as she rode Paul's dick to a pleasing climax. Gabriella thought she looked absolutely beautiful in the moment her cream began to flow.

"Turn around," Paul told her as she settled upon his cock to catch her breath. Gabriella slowly lifted from his cock. She took hold of it in her hand, feeling its warmth as well as the thick goo of her juices that coated it. Once she had turned to face him, his hands came up to cup her breasts. With his cock still in hand, Gabriella repositioned herself. She stroked his knob though her labia once and then sank back down its length.

"Oooohhh," they moaned in unison. Gabriella brought her sticky fingers to her lips and licked them clean as she again began to bounce upon Paul's long tool. Soon, the bed was again rebounding hard as she slammed her hips down against Paul's. Their sweaty flesh smacked loudly as they resumed their passionate fucking.

Paul pulled her body down to his. Gabriella's heavy breasts crushed into his chest as he pulled her mouth to his. Paul kissed her deeply while thrusting up into her from below. His hands dug into her butt cheeks while his cock began to work a more shallow path within her vaginal chute.

"I am so glad to have met you, Paul," Gabriella sighed. She was working her hips in time with his, meeting his thrusts with her own. They moved together, a sensual rhythm of two lovers engaged in the greatest of all pleasures. Though they were separated by nearly two decades in age, that fact did nothing to dim the growing passions each felt for the other. As their passions continued to grow, their movements became more forceful, until their flesh was again slapping together loudly and their grunts filled the bedroom. The bed bounced beneath Paul's rapid upward-thrusting hips as he drove both himself and Gabriella towards a mutual climax.

"Oooohhh, yeeeeessss!" Gabriella threw her head back and cried. Her vagina exploded around Paul's piston, and she slammed her hips down to his, holding him in place while her chute rippled along his length. Her orgasm washed through her with his post of a cock pushed high inside her.

"Aaaahhh!" Paul groaned a moment later when his cock began to pulse and spit his warm semen into her. "Uuuunnngggg!" he moaned as she began to twist and rock on his lap. He could feel the inner walls of her womb brushing against his knob, sending jolts of electric pleasure down his shaft and into his balls.

"Sooooo, nice," Gabriella sighed as her climax ebbed, before planting her mouth to his once again.

As Gabriella and Paul shared an orgasm, Sisters Deirdre and Teagan were slouched side by side in the big sofa. Their long, pale legs were splayed wide and intertwined as two young men, with their faces buried in the sisters' crotches, lapped noisily at their creamy cunts. Antonio's bald head was now wedged between Teagan's thighs, while Gian Carlo was feasting upon Deirdre's, a snack he'd enjoyed many times over the past few years. Both women were undulating, rubbing their charged pussy slits up and down the younger men's faces. Teagan reached for her sister's head and pulled Deirdre's mouth to hers. The sisters kissed deeply, enjoying the feel of tongues in their slits while tonguing each other's mouth. Though neither thought of themselves as bi-sexual, they did enjoy each other on occasion, and had since their teen years back in Boston.

Around the bend in the sofa, Miguel had been stripped of his clothing and now reclined back in the deep cushions. Between his parted knees knelt Joan, who had her head bobbing slowly up and down in his lap as she worked his cock over with her mouth. His hand lay lightly on the back of her head as she slurped his flesh, just as noisily as the men to her left were devouring her friend's.

"Ooohh! Ooohh! Ooohh!" Deirdre suddenly gasped loudly as the first orgasm of her evening began to roll through her. Gian Carlo lapped up her juices as they flowed, humming happily, knowing that he'd set the mature older woman off with his mouth once again.

Beside her, Teagan began to grunt as well as Antonio drove her towards her own inevitable climax. Her clit was sucked hard into his mouth and Antonio gently bit down on it, setting her off. "Aaaahhh, yeessss! Yesss!" Teagan roared. Her back arched and she grabbed hold of Antonio's bald scalp, holding mouth tight to her naked slit as she climaxed. Her own cream flowed thick onto his tongue, which he slurped up just as hungrily and noisily as his nearby friend.

Upstairs, Gabriella reluctantly rolled off Paul a moment after his cock had withered as slipped out of her. She stroked his chest with her fingers, looking at his handsome face.

"Maybe we should join the others?" she asked, though making no move to act.

Paul turned his head to her and shrugged. "Or we could just stay here and enjoy ourselves."

Gabriella grinned at this suggestion. She kissed him and then rolled from the bed. "I'll be right back," she said as she darted into the bathroom. A few minutes later, she returned, climbed onto the bed, kissed Paul once again, and then swung her hips around. She threw a leg across his body and placed herself atop his prone form, head to foot. Her pussy hovered just inches from his mouth, and Paul could smell the freshness of her sex. She'd gone to clean herself out, he reasoned, and took in the beauty of her sex with his eyes for a moment before reaching up to take hold of her tight buttocks and pulling her down to him. His mouth went to her puss and latched on.

Gabriella wasted no time, either. She took Paul's semi-flaccid manhood in hand, and then wrapped her wide mouth around its crown. She began working life back into him, sucking and licking, until he once again began throb within her mouth.

Paul's mouth had brought her juices out once again and he was hungrily lapping away at her when Gabriella reluctantly released his cock and asked, "Would you like to put this brute to good use?"

"Unnn-huuhh!" Paul replied without removing his mouth from her.

Gabriella gave her young lover's manhood another lengthy tongue-lashing before rolling away from him once again. As she turned and twisted, she told him, "Stand up, over here," indicating beside the bed. Paul did as he was told, and with his cock wagging in front of him, he watched as his older lover positioned herself near the edge of her bed.

Gabriella looked up at her young Romeo, lying flat on her back with her long, caramel-colored legs bent back and spread wide as Paul stood at the side of the bed. His long cock was in his fist being stroked as he took in the exotic woman's full beauty.

"Get that big dick back inside me!" Gabriella demanded of her young lover. "Fuck me and fuck me hard! Show me what a fine young stallion can do."

Paul grinned down at the exotic beauty. To him, she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever had the opportunity to have, even thought she was probably twice his age. Paul had never before thought about older women in this way, always thinking about his mother and her fucked-up family. He'd never been involved with any of the Van Winkles, nor did he think he ever wanted to be. He didn't know if his mother was like the rest of her family, but imagined that she was. Paul could see her bent over the end of a bed, his uncle Graham drilling her from behind while his cousin Gabriel was enjoying her mouth on his dick. He was enjoying himself entirely too much with those he wasn't related to, to go down that road to nowhere.

"Stop playing with it and put it to use!" Gabriella demanded, bringing him back from his thoughts.

"Jeez, I was just thinking about my mom and her family while jacking my dick between a hot bitch's naked thighs!" Paul thought. "What the fuck?" Shoving the image of his naked mother from his mind, Paul turned his attention to the woman before him, and plunged his cock back into her hot depths.

"Oooohh, that's it!" Gabriella purred as Paul re-entered her. He took hold of her legs, wrapping his arms around her thighs as he buried himself fully before pulling back. His knob popped out briefly, and then he rammed back home, taking up a steady driving pace within seconds. "Aaaahhh, yeessss, yes, yes, yes!" Gabriella grunted in time with his thrusts. Soon, she felt his heavy, cum-filled balls slapping playfully against her anus, tenderizing her, she thought. Making her ready for what just might be next.

Downstairs, the couples had swapped up once again. By now, everyone was naked. Antonio had settled into the sofa on his side, and Joan lay with him. She had her leg up and wrapped back over his hip while Antonio had his cock working her pussy from behind. His mouth was latched to her neck and a hand held tight to one tit as Antonio fucked the older woman slowly and steadily.

Next over was Teagan and Gian Carlo, with her straddling his hips and bouncing hard on his upright cock. Beside them was Deirdre, who was being taken from behind by Miguel as she knelt on the sofa. Deirdre's mouth was planted to Gian Carlo's, who was receiving her grunts into his mouth as Miguel drove into the red-head's cunt from behind hard and deep. The two couples created a living chain of slapping flesh, moans and grunts.

Teagan had her head back as she worked herself up and down, her hips racing hard, driving herself through yet another orgasm on Gian Carlos cock. "Ooohh, fuck yes!" she repeated over and over as her body convulsed through a series of climaxes just minutes later.

Deirdre, too, was peaking as Miguel's upwardly curved manhood stroked her insides in a new and strangely erotic fashion. Her heavy breasts swung from her chest and Gian Carlo grabbed hold of one. Miguel's hands were holding her hips tightly as he drove her over the edge.

"Oooohhh, ccuuummmiiiinnggggg!" Deirdre announced as her climax hit. In that moment, Gian Carlo leaned in and latched his mouth onto Deirdre's left breast, finding the sensitive nipple and sucking on it hard. She purred loudly as Miguel's cock continued to draw out her orgasm.

As the sister's enjoyed their orgasms, Antonio had gone up to his knees between Joan's long legs and was driving into her deeply, holding her legs to his chest as he did. Joan was panting hard from his long-dicking, but added to her pleasures by rubbing hard at her clit with her fingers. She had already cum twice on the handsome Antonio's cock, and was working towards another. "Uuunngggh! Unnnggghh! Unnggghh!" she grunted as her pussy pulsed around Antonio's joy-toy. Her clit throbbed and she slapped it with a finger, sending her over the edge hard. "Aaaaaagggghhhhhh!" she squealed. Her hips tightened and her cunt clamped down around the post rammed deep into her body. Antonio held himself deep inside her as she climaxed, enjoying the feel of her vaginal walls fluttering up and down his length.

With the ebbing of their climaxes, Teagan and Deirdre again swapped partners. After all, that's what an orgy was all about. Teagan and Miguel had slipped to the floor and she lay on her side while Miguel drove into her from behind with shallow, rapid-fire thrusts of his curved cock. Like Gabriella upstairs, Teagan was grunting in time with the thrusting cock within her.

Remaining on the sofa, Deirdre gulped down a mouthful of champagne as she watched Antonio disengage from Joan. His cock glistened with her cream as he turned towards her. Deirdre patted the sofa beside her and said, "Have a seat, big boy! Momma wants a ride!" Antonio was barely in place before Deirdre had straddled him. With his cock now wedged inside her, she reached over to the side table and refilled her flute. She gulped some down and then offered Antonio a drink. While he drank, she began to move, riding her hips up and down. She held the half-empty glass in hand as she worked her hips on his lap, feeling his manhood swirling within her.

"Oooohhh, sooooo good!" she moaned before leaning in to plant her mouth to his.

Beside her, Joan had been placed by Gian Carlo on her knees in the sofa, her arms crossed on the sofa back. He had moved up behind her and with a smooth entry, began taking her with deep, fierce thrusts, the kind Joan enjoyed so well. Deirdre knew the delights of Gian Carlo's cock and was thrilled that her American cousin was now experiencing its power as well. Gian Carlo had a way of finding a woman's most sensitive inner areas and attacking them with his knob. Deirdre had cum on his cock many times over the years, and other than her husband or son Conor, Gian Carlo was the only man to have ever given her multiple orgasms within minutes. She was sure Joan was on the verge of experiencing the very same thing, having already watched her features twist through her first.

"Oooohh! Ooohh!" Joan suddenly gasped. As Gian Carlo steadily fucked her, he pressed his thumb to Joan's anus. He was rubbing at her ring hard when she panted, "Oooohhh, yes! My asssss! Oh, fuck my asssss!" Joan looked back at him and Gian Carlo could see in her eyes a craving. He understood what the older woman wanted, and needed. He pushed and his thumb popped through her anal ring.

"Ooohh, yes, yes, yes! Fuck my ass, Gian Carlo! Fuck my ass!" Joan was practically begging. She rolled her hips, making his thumb slip further into her, until it would go no further. She began to fuck back at him, enjoying both his cock and his thumb, yet wanting more.

"Yes, Gian Carlo," Deirdre panted as she slowed her own humping of Antonio's cock to a slow grind. "Stick your long cock up Joan's ass. I want to see you fuck her ass."

"Oh, man! I can't believe this," Gian Carlo laughed as he slipped his slick cock from Joan's dripping slot. He twisted his thumb, still lodged in her butt, and when Deirdre pushed the glass of champagne his way, he took it and dripped some of the sparkling liquid into Joan's crack. He began working his thumb in and out of her then, using the champagne as lubrication to loosen her up. Once satisfied, he eased his thumb out and placed the knob of his cock against her butt-hole.

"Ooohh, stick it up my ass! Please! Fuck my ass!" Joan was begging, even as she pushed her hips back. Gian Carlo pressed forward, fighting her resistance, until her ring relaxed and he popped through into her hot, dirty depths.

"Uuunnggghhh!" Joan groaned as her asshole stretched and allowed Gian Carlo's shaft to slide inside. "Uuuunnggghhh!" she repeated as he pushed his hips forward while pulling hers back. His cock slipped smoothly up her ass as Deirdre watched in amazement. She'd never before been so close or intimate with such a scene, and even as she continued to ride the thick cock wedged inside her own pussy, she was transfixed by her cousin's asshole being stretched wide and filled deeply with hot young cock.

"Aaaahhh, sooooo good!" Joan moaned with her head thrown back. Her friends had no idea that she was such an anal whore, though she seldom enjoyed the act of late. She did have a toy at home that she often used on herself, and was working on getting up the nerve to have her daughter use it on her some night. She hadn't yet thought about introducing her son Mitchell to the act, nor did any of her daughter's boyfriends seem interested in it, either. This young man, however, knew what he was doing, and as Gian Carlo's long cock began to run in and out of her guts with gentle, smooth strokes, she felt herself already working on yet another climax. Joan rammed a hand against her cunt and began tugging hard at her clit, racing towards her next orgasm.

As Joan and Gian Carlo settled into their steady sodomy, Teagan was rolled onto her chest by Miguel. The Spaniard lifted her hips up high and crouched behind her. "Oooowww!" Teagan cried as he rammed his curved cock into her deep and hard. He was quick to settle into a rapid-fire fuck rhythm that had her panting and grunting with every thrust. She had scooted forward until her head banged into the base of the sofa under his hard thrusting.

"Oooohhh!" she moaned long and deeply as her latest orgasm began to roll through her. "Aaaaaaahhhhhh!"

With a fresh coating of Teagan's cream providing lubrication, and watching how Gian Carlo was enjoying Joan near-by, Miguel slipped his cock free of Teagan's slick slot and pressed hard against her upraised anus.

"Nooooo! Oooohhh! Uuuunngggghhhhhh!" were Teagan's next grunts as Miguel stuffed his dick up her ass. "Aaaaaaooooohhhhh!" she cried as her guts were twisted by the curved cock being forced up her ass. It had been many months since she'd had anal sex, and Teagan had never been much of a fan of the act. "Oooohhh, god!" she moaned when she felt the heavy scrotum rest against her labia, knowing that the cock was now as high as it would go up her ass. "Oooohhh, fuuucccckkkk!"

"Oh, my god! Teagan!" Deirdre groaned at seeing her sister with a thick cock stuffed up her ass. "That is so wild!"

"Oooooohhhh, goooooodddddddd!" she roared as Miguel began to drive deep and pull back, fucking her with long strokes. "Uuuunnnggghhhh!" she added as her body began to tremble uncontrollably around his hot poker. Tears of pain were rolling from her eyes to drip into the carpet beneath her. She bit her lower lip hard enough to draw a bit of blood as her guts were churned by the steel rod working her over.

As Teagan fought hard to relax and enjoy her sodomizing, Joan was enjoying yet another climax on Gian Carlo's cock, rammed just as high up into her bowels. Unlike Teagan, Joan was much more familiar with the sensations of sodomy, and enjoyed them from the initial penetration. Her fingers danced and stroked her clit and labia while her anus slurped the pistoning cock.

"Oooohhh, yes! Fuck my asssss!" Joan hissed loudly, letting her companions know that she was enjoying her ass-fucking. "Deeper! Deeper!"

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers