The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

Instead, Gian Carlo slipped out of her and even as Joan moaned in disappointment, he lifted her from the sofa. Gian Carlo lay back on the floor and held his cock in his fist. "Have a seat!" he grinned, obviously offering her up his cock any way she might like it. Joan grinned and straddled his hips, and then dropped hers. Her aim was true as her yawning ass-ring slammed down his length.

"Oooohhh, fuck!" Gian Carlo gasped as he reached up and took a firm hold of Joan's tits. The flesh bulged between his fingers as he dug in.

"Oooohhh, shit!" Joan grunted as her guts ripped open to take his manhood back inside. She dropped harder until her butt was planted firmly on his thighs, and her pussy was leaking all across his lower belly. She waited only a beat before leaning forward and beginning her own fuck rhythm on his long sodomizing stick.

For her part, Deirdre was enjoying Antonio's fat cock, though stuffed firmly up her vaginal chute. She wasn't about to let him try and stuff that hog-leg up her ass, so she kept him busy with her pussy, giving him every vaginal trick in the book. She rolled her hips, alternated between short thrusts and deep drives, while cooing and moaning, all for his pleasure and hers.

Back upstairs, Paul had Gabriella grunting loudly with every deep plunge into her. "Uuuhh, uuuhh, uuuhhh," she huffed as his hips slapped her ass. Paul leaned over her, his sweet dripping from his face as he fucked her hard. Her legs were wrapped tight around his body and as her orgasms rolled through her, she would tighten up and lock him inside her. Even as Paul continued to thrust into her, Gabriella's hold prevented him from moving very far. His cock remained deep inside her quivering flesh sleeve, soaking in her warm cream as it flowed.

Finally, she relaxed and Paul was able to stand up. He slipped free of her and admired the mess he'd made of her pussy. The labia were puffed and deep red, owing to the pounding he'd given her. Her vagina gaped and the dark hole leaked milky cream. She panted heavily as Paul stroked her long legs, now resting on his shoulders.

"Let's take this downstairs," he said. Even before Gabriella had nodded her agreement, Paul took her in his arms and lifted her. Her mouth went to his immediately and as they moved towards the stairs, they kissed deeply. Their mouths parted long enough to negotiate the stairs. Once down to the ground floor, the sight that greeted them was straight out of a scene from Caligula. The dim light hid very little as the two took in the sight of three couples joined in one fashion or another.

Both Joan and Teagan were bent over, one on the floor the other on the sofa, with their asses stuffed full of dick and being driven through loud orgasms. The men crouched behind their hips were panting heavily and sweating profusely as they worked themselves towards their own releases.

On the sofa, Deirdre was riding Antonio hard, her ass smacking loudly to his thighs with every plunge. She, too, was sweating and grunting hard, working herself out on the thick post of dick-flesh Antonio provided. The room was warm and filled with the aroma of pussy, cum, and sweat.

Paul let Gabriella down and on wobbly legs, the tall Argentine said, "Why don't we take this party outside, by the hot tub?"

"I think I need to soak a while," Teagan moaned after Miguel had finally slipped his manhood out of her rectum. Like her hostess, Teagan was unsteady as she got to her feet, and Paul offered her a hand. Miguel headed for the bathroom, after asking directions from Gabriella.

Gian Carlo had also slipped free of Joan's anal grip and assisted her to her feet. Joan wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled his mouth to hers. She kissed him deeply. "That was a wonderful and very pleasurable sodomizing," she whispered in his ear.

Deirdre was the last to disengage from her lover and as she climbed from Antonio's lap, leaving his cock waving and dripping with her juices, she reached between her thighs and stroked her leaking folds. When Antonio had stood, she leaned over and gave his manhood a long lick, slurping noisily at him for a moment before straightening up and pulling his mouth to hers. Gabriella drew up next to her ginger-haired friend and said, "Leave some for the rest of us!" before she leaned down to taste Antonio's cock for herself. There was a lot of Deirdre left coating his hot rod, Gabriella discovered, much to her pleasure.

Minutes later, after two more bottle of champagne had been retrieved and glasses filled, the hot tub was populated by eight. It could seat ten comfortably, and had in the past. If there was one thing Gabriella enjoyed more than sex it was hosting parties, which nearly always led to sex in one form or the other. Conversation among the young men and older women picked up, and sex wasn't the main topic, not at first. Eventually, after a few stories had been shared, the eight individuals again became four couples.

Under a star-lit late-May night, with a cooling breeze tickling exposed nipples, the couples began working themselves slowly up through the levels of passion once again, until bodies again joined together. Cocks plunged into pussies, mouths wrapped around knobs, and one anus was again pried open to admit any taker. It wouldn't be until the sky to the East began to lighten did they begin to run out of sexual energy. And it wouldn't be until sometime later in the day that the four young men would leave the four older women, exhausted and satisfied with their latest foray into the sinful world beneath the tranquil façade of Regal Bay.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers