The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers

"I'm sorry," Landon apologized a moment later, after he'd dropped onto a bar stool and gulped at his Coke. "I didn't mean to..."

"It's all right, Landon," Heather smiled as she stepped to the other side of the bar to retrieve her own bottle. She took a sip, savoring the flavor of boy-cream mixed with sweet cola on her tongue for a moment. She smiled warmly at Landon and said, "I have that effect on men at times."

Landon's eyes were on her chest once again, and he saw a hint of her nipples along the top edges of her bra. She noticed this as well, and sighed. She reached up and with both hands gave her bra cups a slight downward tug, letting Landon get an eyeful of her pink nipples. His jaw dropped for a moment as he took in the sight of Heather's tits. She pulled the cups up a moment later, hiding her assets once again.

"Maybe next time we'll get a little more comfortable and take our time," she suggested. "Unfortunately, I do have another engagement I must attend to. Can you lock up here?" Heather finished off her Coke and set the empty bottle on the counter. She retrieved her blouse and pulled it on.

"Uh, yes, Ma'am. I can lock up," Landon finally replied.

Heather looked at him for a moment, and then, as she started for the front door, recovering her handbag as she went, she said, "If you don't stop calling me "Ma'am", I might not feel compelled to take care of your needs. Say, tomorrow afternoon?"

Landon was up and following her to the door then. "I'm sorry, Ma'am...um. I'm sorry, Heather! I'll remember!"

Pausing at the door, Heather looked back at her newest puppy and smiled sinfully. "In that case, I'll give your Uncle a call in the morning. I might have some work for you. Do a decent job, and maybe we'll see about taking care of any needs you might have, after the job is done." Heather went out before Landon could reply, pulling the door closed behind her. Once settled in her car, she again texted her office, leaving Janice a message to have the pool serviced at another one of her properties in the morning. With that done, Heather fired up her BMW and pulled out. She saw Landon, still standing in the doorway, and smiled again. She couldn't wait to start training her newest puppy!

Checking the time as she drove, Heather realized that she was running about ten minutes late. "Oh, well. If he can't wait a few minutes, then why should I even bother?"

The drive across town was quick, and Heather turned into the North Bay neighborhood not more than fifteen minutes after having her mouth filled with hot boy-cream. She grinned wickedly as she turned onto Daybreak Drive, a hint of semen still on her tongue. Six houses down on the left sat another of the properties she was charged with, and to her delight, the black Chevy Silverado pick-up she expected to find was still parked out in front. She turned into the driveway and parked her BMW. With a quick glance in the mirror, she hopped out and strode confidently toward the front door. It was unlocked, as she had expected, and she pushed on in.

Standing in the furnished front room of the rental home, Heather could hear music coming from the back of the house, in the direction of the bedrooms. She dropped her purse into the recliner that faced an empty entertainment center. She paused, and then with a wicked grin, she decided to take the opportunity to get comfortable.

Heather found Cody Hutchens as expected. He was in the master bedroom, which for this sized house was rather crowded with the queen-sized bed, a pair of nightstands flanking it, and a wall-length dresser. Cody sat in the middle of the made-up bed, still wearing his company-logo red t-shirt and greyed black jeans that was his usual work attire, though he'd taken his work boots and socks off. Cody was one of the marina's top mechanics and worked out of the main North Bay Marina shops. Recently, he had been made a shift supervisor and with the extra income, he and his wife were looking to buy a home for their young family and get out of the rental apartment they currently occupied.

Cody's eyes grew wide as he took in the outfit that Heather now wore. She'd shed her blouse and skirt in the living room, and now only wore the red lace bra and matching panties, along with the black thigh-high nylons and high-heels she'd left on, Heather strutted into the bedroom to greet him.

"Hello, Cody," she smiled warmly as she reached out to take his hand in hers. "It's so nice of you to meet me here, at such short notice."

Cody had to clear his throat before replying, "It was no bother. I was able to get off work a little early."

Heather climbed into the bed beside him and said, "I'm sure you've had a look around, haven't you? What do you think? Is this what you and your wife were looking for? It is in a nice neighborhood, with a nice backyard for your children to play." Even as she talked business, she had started to stroke Cody's thigh, right up to his crotch, though she went no further.

Again, Cody cleared his throat. "Yes, it's a nice place. I like that it's already furnished. We really don't have much."

Heather leaned closer, just inches from his face, before continuing. "I think it's well within your price range. As a rent-to-own, you will have that flexibility should things change one way or the other for you." She kissed him, ever so lightly. "Of course, this is the fourth home we've looked at, and I really don't think you'll find anything better," pausing to again kiss him, "especially in your price range," and another kiss, "that also comes with this sort of benefit." She grabbed his crotch and gave his package a gentle squeeze, while again kissing him, though with a bit more passion than before.

This was not the first time she and Cody had gone through this ritual. In fact, she had all but raped the young man, if 31 was considered young, while showing him the first house on her list a week before. Since then, Heather had met Cody in two other rent-to-own properties, and fucked him in each. She was enjoying herself, stringing the strong young mechanic along. She didn't often do this sort of thing, not when there was money to be made. In Cody's case however, he reminded her very much of a young actor in the business she once had a crush on, and now she was reimagining one of her favorite shoots, using Cody as her muse at it were.

Even though he was a happily married man and father of two, Cody was still a man. When Heather, a woman nearly twenty years older but so much more sexually charges than his wife Sara, had taken advantage of him, who was he to resist? After all, he had been a strong and faithful husband for seven years. What could a little something on the side hurt, especially if it got him a new home for his family, at a better rate?

Heather sat up onto her knees and asked, "Well, Mr. Hutchens. What can I do for you to get you and your family into this home?" His attention was fully on Heather's breasts, so prominently displayed within their red lace packaging, now strategically placed at eye level.

Cody, recalling how Heather enjoyed role-playing it seemed, said innocently, "Um. Well, I'm kind of a boob guy. Can I see your boobs?"

Heather grinned and shook her upper chest. "Sure. You can even pet them, if you'd like."

Cody reached out and cupped her large breasts, feeling their weight contained within the bra. "Squeeze them," she sighed, and he did. "That's nice. I like to have strong hands on my tits, and you've got strong hands." Using his thumbs, Cody hooked the cups and pulled them down to release Heather's breasts and bring her nipples into view. They were pale, the same color as her breasts, and popped out like little erasers. He felt the tell-tale scaring beneath each, right where the breast and chest met, and he knew that she'd been augmented. That didn't bother him. Tits were tits, in his book.

"Give them a kiss hello," Heather purred, and Cody again did as she asked, delivering a sucking kiss to each nipple while continuing to squeeze her firm globes. She unhooked her bra and let it fall away. As he continued to pleasure her nipples, she stroked his brown, crew-cut hair, while moaning delightfully for him. After a few minutes, Heather told him to lay back, and dutifully, he followed her instructions.

Heather continued to play her role, noting trivial things about the house that he and his family would enjoy, all the while she unfastened his jeans and pulled his rigid manhood free. She built up a mouthful of saliva and then dripped it onto his shaft, wrapping her fingers around it a moment later. As she began to stroke him, she asked, "If all goes well with the bank, do you think you would be ready to move in by the end of next week?" Before he replied, she dropped her mouth down to his cock-head and wrapped her lips tightly around it. Her tongue flicked at his tip, making Cody moan excitedly and push his hips upward.

"Ooohh, yes! I'd love to move in, right now if I could," he groaned. His meaning was not lost on her, and with a smile on her lips, she pushed down until his cock was fully engulfed. "Ooooohhhhhh!" he groaned louder. "God, damn! That's so good! I wish Sara could do that," he added as he felt Heather's throat ripple around his knob. He just about lost it right then, as he had the first time she'd done that to him. Heather recognized his hair-trigger now, and backed up slowly, until she only held his knob in her mouth. His pre-cum was salty and thick on her tongue. She knew how to close a sale.

Taking a moment to strip Cody out of his jeans and underwear, and giving him a much-needed moment to regain control, Heather lowered herself face-down between his parted legs. Looking up from his crotch, Heather smiled with her bright blue eyes as she began to work him over with her mouth. She licked his balls, his shaft, and his knob, coating them all with saliva. She tickled his anus with the tip of her tongue before sucking both nuts into her mouth and rolling them with her tongue. She hummed, sending vibrations through his groin that caused his cock to dance and leak. All the while, Cody was moaning. These were things no woman had ever done for him. Things he wanted his wife to learn how to do.

With Cody in a little more control, Heather went back to work on his dick. Slowly, she went down on him once again, taking his cock inch by inch into her throat, until she once again had his pubic hair tickling her nose. She took a deep breath of his manly scent, thick and heavy after a day of work on the dry-docks. It was that scent that made her cunt tingle most. In the business, everyone went straight out of the showers to the set, all cleaned up and out, ready to fuck on film. It got to the point that at times the floral scent of soap made her either nauseous or horny. With a true manly stink, however, she always got horny.

Cody enjoyed a full ten minutes of deep throat action from one of Hollywood's best without ever knowing it. He figured his real estate agent was just exceptionally skilled. And he had no way of knowing that even as he lay there, his dick deep in her mouth, Heather was replaying one of her favorite fuck-scenes in her mind, with his body.

Eventually, Heather felt that the scene was played out, and moved on. She let Cody's dripping cock fall from her lips and returned to her knees between his. "So, what would you like next, my darling?" With his eyes on her body, she crawled out of bed and stood with her back to him. Over her shoulder, she asked, "Do you have an idea? Of what you'd like me to do?" First, she popped the clip of her bra and let it fall to the floor. Next, she hooked her panties and pushed them down while bending at the waist, presenting her wide, toned ass for him. Cody sat up and lay a hand on each cheek, caressing her smooth flesh as she playfully wiggled her butt. She stepped out of her panties and now only wore the stockings and her heels. Looking back at him, she pressed her hips toward him and he grinned, his eyes on her ass.

"Oooooo!" Heather hummed as Cody unexpectedly pressed his face to her ass and licked her crack, from her asshole up. The next time, he pushed her cheeks apart and started his lick a little lower, against her pussy slot, before again stroking up through her crevasse. "I thought you were a boob man. You seem to enjoy asses as well." She stepped away from him and turned to face the bed.

"Get your clothes off," she insisted, and what little he still wore was tossed to the floor a moment later. As Cody acted, Heather reached into the near night stand and pulled out a small bottle of lubricant she had placed there some days earlier. It wasn't as if Cody was the first potential renter she'd entertained that week. And it was still only Wednesday.

Heather squirted out a handful of the lubrication and then handed the bottle to her young lover. "Lube yourself up," she told him while spreading the clear fluid along her slot. She pushed two dripping fingers up inside herself while watching Cody smear the same along his shaft and knob. This was industrial-strength lubrication, designed for the porn industry, and contained germ and sperm-killing agents. Heather rarely demanded her lovers use a condom, as they were just so messy afterward, and she wasn't worried so much about getting pregnant again. That issue had been taken care of long ago.

Heather went to her knees on the bed and turned to present her ass for him. His hands returned to her hips and began to stroke her flesh. She felt the remnants of the lubrication on his fingers as he caressed her. She reached between her parted thighs and took hold of his cock. Expertly, she guided him into her and she rolled her hips back to plunge down his length.

"Oooooo," she sighed as his cock filled her. The look on his face showed that he was equally enjoying the sensations of their joining, if not more. Cody began to rock his hips, working his dick in and out of Heather's pussy. He loved the feel of her velvety grip, which was so much tighter than his own wife's, belying the fact that Heather had taken more cock in her lifetime than 95% of the women her age in the nation. Sara had been with only two other men in her 29 years, and after two children Cody imagined she was loose enough to park a truck in.

"God, your pussy is so fucking good," Cody moaned as he began to pick up his pace, unaware that Heather regularly worked her Kegel muscles for just such a reaction.

"I'm glad you like it," Heather smiled back at him. She had lowered her shoulders into the mattress, leaving her hips high, and had one hand working her clit as Cody screwed her. The mattress bounced and squeaked beneath them as Cody sped up his pace, and then slowed to enjoy himself for as long as he could. This was not the first time he'd fucked Heather, but it might be the last and he wanted it to go for as long as possible.

"Aaahhh, aaaahhh, aaaahhh!" Heather moaned as Cody worked her. It might have been business to her, but it was also pleasurable. She enjoyed getting fucked almost as much as she enjoyed depositing the checks into her account that came to her as a result. Getting an orgasm on the cock of her lovers had always been the icing on the cake. She worked her clit hard as Cody again picked up his pace, and soon she was peaking.

"Aaaahhhh, fuck!" she grunted as her pussy spasmed and creamed. "So fucking good!" she added. Even as Cody continued to drive into her, Heather dropped away from him and quickly rolled onto her back.

"Back inside! Get back inside me!" she panted as she continued to rub her clit, now on her back and spread wide for him.

Cody grabbed hold of her ankles and lifted her legs while laying his cock across her slit. She took him in hand and again guided him inside her slot. He plunged deep and resumed fucking her.

"Aaaahhhh!" she moaned loudly. Her free hand went to his hairy chest and began to rub his nipples, which she knew from experience were sensitive, and his cock twitched in response. She smiled and flicked at the man's little nub with her finger nail, making his dick twitch again.

"You like that, don't you?" she laughed. He was still driving into her, his mouth hanging open as he panted for breath. She took hold of one nipple between her nails and pinched lightly.

"Oooowww!" Cody groaned. He pushed deep into the warm pussy and held himself there. She pinched again, and his dick pulsed. He was going to cum if she didn't stop.

"I think you might enjoy a little pain, young man," Heather grinned while squeezing her vagina tight around his penetrating shaft. "You know, I have a friend who could cater to your needs, if you're interested." She punctuated this with another pinch of his nipples, now using both hands. Cody again moaned but didn't reply. His cock twitched again and again, and Heather knew he would soon be dumping his thick male seed inside her. She stopped and stroked her hands down his flanks.

"Fuck me, damn it!" she purred. Cody let her legs fall around his waist. He leaned over her, pressing his hands into the mattress to either side of her shoulders, and while looking down into her beautiful blue eyes, he again began fucking her mature pussy with long, deep thrusts.

"That's it, baby! Fuck me hard and deep! That's how this old cunt likes it! Hard and deep!" Heather was enjoying herself now. She enjoyed controlling her lovers, especially those who were young, married, and had something to lose, even though she'd never hold that against them. It was all part of the fun and games she enjoyed playing now that she was a middle-aged woman.

As Cody continued to work her over with his mighty manhood, Heather heard her cell phone chime. It remained in the front room, but the ringer was turned up. That would be her son, she figured, given the time. Andy would either be home now, wondering where she was, or checking in to let his mother know that he wouldn't be home directly after school.

Cody was now plunging into her deep and slow, panting with each thrust. Heather looked up at him, echoing his grunts with her own. He was obviously enjoying himself, as was she. He was better than most, she thought. She might even want to add him to her own personal small stable of men on call, should he feel so inclined.

"Oh, god! Oh, fuck!" he suddenly began to moan. Cody was about to climax. He started thrusting harder and with more erratic plunges. Heather felt his cock pulsing within her grip. Again, she reached up and began to rub his nipples, this time with her thumbs.

"Give it to me!" she demanded, looking up at him. She felt his cock throb. "Yes! Cum for me, Cody! Fill me up with your seed!" He throbbed again, and then she felt his worming cream flow.

"Oooohhh, fuck!" Cody grunted as he rammed hard and deep, holding his cock inside her as he began to cum. "Uuuuunnnngggghhh!" he grunted as his cock exploded, seemingly sending the entire contents of his balls into her belly in a single almost painful blast. "Oooohhh, god!" he moaned again and again.

Heather watched the painful expressions crease his face as he dumped his load inside her. She wondered if he ever climaxed as hard at home, and doubted it. She had a way, she knew, of bringing it out of a man. Cody was panting hard and fast now, with sweet beading across his face and chest from the effort. He held himself deep inside her for a lingering minute after she had felt the last throb of his cock. He was still semi-rigid when he finally collapsed and slipped out of her vaginal grip, to fall to the mattress beside her.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," she grinned at him, looking down on him now as she lay propped up on one elbow. She stroked his chest with her hand and playfully flicked at each nipple, noticing the twitching of his withering cock each time. After another minute or two, she rolled from the bed and stood naked in the furnished bedroom.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers