The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

Maggie was quickly getting angry at her son. "In my house, you don't have any secrets from me, young man!" she replied, equally loud. "Are you going to tell me about what I found? How long have you been downloading porn?"

Patrick replied, "That's none of your business! I'm an adult! I'm twenty-two years old! I don't have to answer to you, not anymore!"

"As long as you live under my roof, you do!" she replied. Standing up, facing her son now, Maggie went on. "I came home from work today, sat down to innocently check my e-mail, and found this...garbage! Do you know anything about it? I'm sure you do. Shit! You hadn't logged out from your last session, that's how I ended up discovering your sick bullshit!" Not exactly a lie, she knew, but what did he know.

"So, you already saw this, when I was home earlier?" Patrick demanded. "You didn't say anything then. Why now?"

Maggie hesitated, and then replied, "I wanted to make sure of what I was seeing. Now that I've seen your entire library...I'm shocked and extremely upset about what I saw."

Patrick took a step back. His eyes were on his mother's when he asked, in a somewhat calmer voice, "So, you watched the movies? Is that it? You've been sitting here all night, watching my porn? Is that it, Mother?"

Maggie ignored his accusations, however true they might be, and continued. "That, my dear, is filthy! It's wrong!" She reached over and quickly typed as she continued. "I cannot believe you look at that. You didn't even delete the history," she added, and pointed to the screen where his recent browser history was listed in a window. "I wouldn't doubt that you even wanted me to see that," she accused, not realizing what she had intended to say didn't come out as she had wanted it. She looked hard at her son, his brown eyes boring hard into her, and suddenly realized how much he resembled her own father, from the old Army pictures she'd seen in family albums.

"I don't think you should be digging into my life, Mom," Patrick replied. His voice was a bit softer and as he noticed one of the movies from his library start up in a new window, he realized that she didn't seem as angry as she wanted to, not as she usually was. He noticed that his mother had accidently clicked on one of the titles, and now as it began to play, she too looked to the monitor. Unknowingly, she had clicked on one of the few movies that didn't feature a mother-son scene. Instead, this one featured Patrick having sex in the living room of an older woman's home. It was a woman Maggie knew well. That woman was Heather McCoy, one of the real estate agents that worked out of Bayside Realty, the very office where Maggie worked. Heather was a year older than Maggie, she knew, with a son of her own, a bit older than Patrick.

"Oh, my god!" Maggie gasped. "Patrick? Is that really you? Is that Heather McCoy?" Her hand came up to her mouth as she stood transfixed, watching her naked son run his hands up and down the shorter, blonde woman's equally naked body.

As the movie played in the window, Maggie watched in stunned silence. On screen, Patrick had turned Heather around and while kissing down her back, he bent her across the arm of her sofa. A moment later, he stood behind her, his cock in hand. He lunged, and entered her from behind. She gasped as Patrick started drilling her hard and deep. Both Maggie and Patrick stood quietly watching the scene play out for nearly a full minute before she could pull her eyes away and turn her attention back to her son.

"I can't believe what I'm seeing!" she gasped. "I can't believe you've been making films...that you've been having sex with..." She turned back to see Heather's face, a look of pure passion on her features, as Patrick took hold of her blonde curls and tugged her head back to kiss her deeply. All the while he continued to drive into her from behind steadily.

Maggie came to a realization a moment later and turned to her son to ask, "Who was filming this? Who else was there?"

Patrick was lost in the movie. He hadn't watched this one yet, and the memory of taking Heather McCoy that first time was flooding back to him. He answered, "David Price," without thinking. "He films them, usually."

"Oh, my god," Maggie moaned. Now she remembered that Cynthia Price's son was named David. It had been him with her, in several of the videos she had watched earlier, hadn't it? The handsome, blonde young man, with the long, thick cock. The one who had the professor screaming through orgasm after orgasm on video.

Maggie took a step back and looked at her son in profile. He was intently watching the video play out, of him screwing a woman she knew very well. How could she ever face Heather in the office again, knowing that she'd been having sex with Patrick, she wondered. She couldn't stop herself from noticing that her son now had a somewhat prominent bulge at the front of his cargo shorts. He was getting excited, watching himself fuck an older woman.

"Did you want me to see this, Patrick?" Maggie asked in a soft voice. He might not have heard her. She asked again, "Did you intend for this...watching women my age having sex...with their sons? With my son?" she panted. "Is that what you wanted, Patrick? Did you want me to know that this is the kind of kinky-assed shit you get off on?" Patrick continued to stand before his mother, his eyes now darting back and forth between the movie playing out on the computer monitor and his fuming mother. Patrick wondered why she hadn't stopped it, or turned it off.

When Maggie finally did reach for the mouse, Patrick stood by quietly as his mother clicked the mouse, making the movie window fill the screen fully, as well as bringing the volume up enough to be heard. He had thought she was shutting it down. Instead, it was now very plain to see that it was him mounting Heather McCoy from behind. He could feel his cock stiffening in his shorts. He could also feel his face redden as his mother turned her attention fully to him once again.

"You know, Patrick," Maggie continued in a more normal volume voice, "Guys your age shouldn't be wanting to fuck older women, especially ones old enough to be their mothers. You should be out looking to screw some teen-ager, some eighteen, nineteen-year-old bimbo slut. Someone your own age and experience, like Carol."

Maggie stepped back, looking her son up and down, her arms crossed now across her ample chest. She realized that the top she wore, a black sleeveless under-blouse that she'd worn under her blazer at work, was showing off the fact that she'd taken her bra off after coming home, and that her nipples were hard little nubs. She still wore her short, black skirt as well, and although she'd kicked off her shoes, she still wore her thigh-high black stockings. She suddenly felt sexy, even as Patrick stood quiet before her, looking from the video back to her, his mother.

Maggie continued when it was clear Patrick had no smart-assed response. "What do you do when I'm not here, anyway? Sit in front of the computer and jack off? Do you stroke your dick, watching guys fucking their mothers? Do you sit there stroking it? Are you thinking about me when you do?" She gasped, not realizing until too late what she had asked.

Patrick's eyes were suddenly locked to hers, and what she saw in them...she knew the answer then. She could see it in his eyes. She could feel it then, the tension between them. A growing sexual tension with her home. She realized that it had been there before, for some time, and yet only now that it was out in the open did she recognize it. It was purely sexual, and it made her pussy tingle even as she stood before her son. The moaning of Heather being taken by her son, coming from the computer speakers, only added to her sudden sexual warmth.

"You haven't said anything, Patrick. I was hoping you'd deny it, insist that it was one of your buddies that did it, downloaded all of that. But it wasn't, was it? This is really you, isn't it? My son, all grown up and looking at porn on the computer." Maggie shook her head, not understanding why she was so suddenly very horny, very excited. She looked at Patrick again, his eyes locked on her still. "And making love to women his own mother's age on camera as well."

Finally, Patrick replied, somewhat sheepishly, "The truth is, Mom, that I'm really into it. I like watching it. I like doing it...making videos. And I think that I'm really into incest, at least the fantasy of it."

"Were you thinking about me, then?" she asked with a nod to the video playing out. "Were you imagining that it was me, bent over that sofa?"

"Maybe," he replied in a voice just above a whisper. "Maybe I was."

Maggie started pacing back and forth, a step left and a step right, like a caged cat. She began looking to her son, back the computer, away from both out the window, into the living room beyond her son, and then back to her son's face. "I don't know how to handle this," she admitted with a shake of her head. "This is something your father would talk to you about." She giggled then. "I don't believe that. Shit, he hated his mother. He'd probably beat it out of you, anyway, not that he'd have cared. He'd probably have told you to go find some other bimbo instead of panting after your ugly old mother."

"I don't think you're ugly, Mom," Patrick replied. "You're pretty nice looking, most of the time."

Maggie looked at him then, felt a little shy in fact. The silence between them lengthened, and when it felt as if it was about to snap, Maggie turned back to the computer monitor and watched her son throw back his head and howl. He was cumming in Heather then, and she looked to be peaking herself. And Maggie wished in that moment that it was her, having an orgasm on her son's pulsing cock.

Without thought, she asked him, "Do you think you could show your dear old mother some of those moves?" She regretted it the moment it left her mouth, but when she turned to look at her son, she saw his eyes light up, and a faint flicker of a smile cross his lips.

"It's so disgusting of me to even suggest it!" Maggie blurted out. She turned away quickly and made towards the kitchen.

"No! It's not!" Patrick responded as he reached out and took hold of her arms. He was smiling wider then, and Maggie could feel his strength. She wanted to let herself go, but wanted to maintain control. She had to hold onto her position as Patrick's mother. It was only right, only natural.

The moment stretched between them, as if neither could figure out what the next move should be, or what fork in the path they should take. And then, in barely a whisper, Maggie asked, "Have you ever eaten one of your lover's out?" She looked into her son's face. "Have you ever licked a woman's pussy?" Patrick had shock in his eyes, and Maggie pressed on, feeling that maybe she could control whatever was to happen, if only she could hold onto her advantage. "That's right, I said it. Pussy! Do you like pussy, Patrick? Do you like old, hairy pussy? Is that it?" Now she felt a smirk on her lips, seeing the effect her words were having on her son.

Again, Patrick was speechless. He had no answer to his mother's sudden change in personality. The way she was suddenly looking at him, staring into his eyes, licking her lips even. She twisted gently out of his grasp and turned to push one of the dining room table chairs to the side. She turned back to him, her face mischievously grinning now, and hopped up to sit on the edge of the table.

"Well, Patrick, if you think you know so much about pussy," she said in a husky voice dripping with sin as she pulled her black skirt up to her waist, "why don't you come over here and show me some of your expertise?" Maggie watched her son's eyes grow as she stroked the front of her rounded, puffy pussy mound, naked to his view. She'd left her black panties on the bathroom floor earlier. They were gone when she returned from the store. Only Patrick could have taken them.

With her hand flat on her pussy, she could feel the heat generated between her thighs, and the slight dampness that was beginning to grow within the trench. She tucked a pair of fingers into her folds and pried them open to give Patrick a good look at her inner sex.

"I'm sorry I don't have a hairy old pussy," she grinned as Patrick took in the sight of her well-shaved crotch. "Just a wrinkled old one." She stroked a finger through her labia and felt the cool air of the room on her dampness. Her clit began to tingle. She rubbed it with her thumb in a circular motion. Patrick's eyes were wide in amazement and after a long minute of staring, he finally moved closer to her, to stand before her, between her wide-parted thighs.

"You understand that we mustn't be doing this," she reminded her son in a faint voice, even as he moved nearer to her. "Kneel for me, Patrick," she told him. Entranced, Patrick followed his mother's direction. He was now very near to her crotch, so close in fact that she could feel his warm breath on her slot. "Once we cross this line, Patrick, we can't go back. It will never be like it was between us."

Patrick's hands caress the outside of her thighs then, and he whispered, "I won't want to go back, Mom." He hesitated, his eyes fixed on her vagina just inches away, before his mouth descended onto her.

"Ooohh, yeessss!" Maggie moaned as her son's warm mouth pressed into her heated pussy. "Yeessss!" she tossed her head back and groaned. She shuddered through a tremor as his tongue began to stroke up and down her slit. "Yeessss!"

Maggie loved having her pussy licked, and for years her husband had treated her right. He had stopped after Patrick had been born, and only ate her out when he was drunk and she pushed him into it. In her lifetime, Maggie had been with a few guys who had gone down on her, but she had heard that men her age seemed to have given up eating out women, at least women her age. Before her son's mouth had landed, it had been so long since a guy had licked her that she'd forgotten just how wonderful it felt. Her mind reeled as her pussy became the center of her sexual universe. Her ears buzzed as her son lapped hungrily upon her sexual flesh.

"Ooohh, yes! Patrick, oh my god! That feels so good!" Maggie had her hands on the back of his head and pulled him tighter to her pussy. His tongue wiggled against her vaginal opening, and then pushed up inside her. That set her off.

"Oooohhh!" she howled as her son devoured her orgasm noisily, his head rutting around her groin as his tongue lapped away at her flowing juices.

After two or three minutes of pure ecstasy, Maggie dropped hard and fast. She trembled still, even though her son's tongue had slipped from her sensitive folds. She opened her eyes to see him looking up at her, his lips drenched in her cream, a wide grin on his face. He had obviously enjoyed doing that to her. She pushed forward and stroked the side of his face, feeling the stubble with her fingers.

"That was damned good for a boy your age," she told him.

"I'm twenty-two, Mom. I've been eating pussy for a while now."

"I want to know who taught you so well," she said, but then added, "or maybe I don't. I don't know what I want." She still looked at her son, her thighs still parted and her pussy, still aglow from his recent tongue-lashing, throbbed for further attention. She grinned wide and corrected herself. "Yes. Yes, I do know what I want."

Maggie slide her ample ass from the table and with her eyes locked to her son's, she continued downward until she rested on her knees before him. She reached up and unfastened the front of his jeans. She pulled them down, taking his underwear along. "Mom!" he gasped as she turned her eyes from his face to his crotch the moment his cock sprang out.

Her son's manhood was already at full extension, a good six inches and as thick as her wrist, she noticed. The know was round and pale, the same color as his thick shaft. His pubic hair was a bit lighter than that on his head, but trimmed well down. Much like her own. Reaching up to wrap her fingers around her son's cock, Maggie looked up into his eyes. He looked both frightened and excited, and she liked that. She licked her lips while giving his dick a single stroke, making him shudder a little. When she opened her mouth, she knew the line had been crossed, with no return possible. She took her son's cock into her mouth and tightened her lips around it.

"Oooohhh, Mom!" Patrick moaned as his dickhead warmed quickly in his mother's mouth. He felt her tongue on the tip and shivered excitedly. His fantasies were suddenly becoming very real, and he had no idea what to do about it. He just stood there, in the middle of the dining room, as his mother began to give him a blow job.

Maggie let his cock slip from her lips and rest in her hand. She stroked lightly as she looked up at his face. She was feeling two things. One, a pang of regret, at doing something very bad, very sinful, and finding that she was enjoying herself. Two, a deep need that she realized hadn't been taken care of in many, many months, and now she was on the doorstep of having it fulfilled.

"I always wondered if you had a big package, inside of those pants," she told Patrick. "Maybe, I secretly hoped this day would happen." She leaned in and kissed the side of his shaft, and then licked his scrotum. She sucked in a lungful of his scent, very manly and rich. Her pussy throbbed for attention, and she slipped a hand down to begin working her clit over as she resumes giving her son head.

Patrick had his eyes closed, though his mouth hung open. He had taken gentle hold at the back of his mother's head as she worked a few inches of his cock in and out of her mouth. He wondered if she had given head to any of the guys she'd dated since coming to Regal Bay. He wondered if she gave his did head, back in the day. Not that he cared, since it was now his dick in her wide mouth.

With her eyes now turned up to his, she released his cock from her mouth and licked up and down the sides of his shaft, stroking him with her tongue. He was rocking fore and back in time with her tonguing. He wanted more.

"Stand up, Mom," he whispered. She released his dick and did as asked. "Turn around," he told her, and again she did her son's bidding. With her back to him, she looked back over her shoulder. His hands went to her upper back and pushed. She stepped forward until her belly pressed into the table top. Still looking back at Patrick, Maggie hesitated a moment. His hands pushed a bit firmer and she leaned forward. Her breasts touched the cool table top and made her nipples cringe. She felt her son's cock drop into the valley of her ass. She drew in a deep breath. It was about to get very real, for both of them.

Patrick's hands slid down her back and across her buttocks. One slipped off to wrap around his cock, while the other pushed her left globe to the side, opening her open. She felt his cock-head slip down her slot and then press against her.

"Oh, my god," she sighed as her son's knob popped through her labia and into the entryway of her vagina. "Oh, Patrick, what are we doing?" That was answered a moment later as her son leaned into her, driving his cock halfway into her.

"Oooohhh!" Maggie moaned as her vaginal walls parted for her son's entry. She was tight, and he was only able to go partway into her un-used cunt. Her cream was flowing, providing lubrication, but she hadn't been with a man in a while, and she'd stopped using a dildo on herself weeks ago. She was as tight as a teen-ager, as Patrick was discovering, much to his delight. His thick cock was rejected three times before Maggie had relaxed enough, and lubed him up enough, to take his entire manhood. Maggie was groaning deep and long as her son worked himself into her body, and when he finally filled her, pressing his scrotum into her clit, she climaxed loudly.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers