The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers

"Oooohhh," Elena sighed. She gave her friend's head a stroke, even as Indigo's hands stroked up between her thighs. Elena parted her long legs to give her black-haired friend freedom to do as she pleased.

Meanwhile, Barbara and Denise had turned their attention to the birthday girl. Denise had retrieved the new pink vibrating dildo from the table and now stood at Kristina's knees in the pool, inserting the batteries into the boxy controller end. Barbara untied Kristina's top and tossed it towards the table, exposing the birthday girl's small but perky breasts, and placing on display Kristina's huge, puffy nipples.

"Wow! Those are awesome," Denise admired. She had the vibrator running and reached up to stroke the studded tip across Kristina's right breast.

"Oooowww!" Kristina shuddered and pulled back from the unexpected sensations. Her nipple bulged a bit more from the tingling vibrations and made her entire body shiver. "That was wild!"

Denise ran the tip across her left nipple, getting an equal reaction from the teen. "Jeezus! I'm going to cum if you keep doing that!" Kristina laughed.

"Isn't that the object of this party?" Barbara asked. "To give the birthday girl an orgasm or two for her birthday?" Barbara pulled Kristina's mouth to hers and kissed her very deeply, and then whispered, "Happy birthday," before kissing her again. Denise ran the vibrator across Kristina's nipples, making her moan excitedly, and then Barbara's after pushing the other teen's top up, and got a similar reaction from her as well.

Several of the woman were now moaning and giggling as their partners kissed and stroked their warm, sun caressed flesh. Indigo was replaced by Janet, servicing Elena's big breasts, while the older black woman went to Melissa and began to service her now-naked breasts. Melissa had once been Elena's lover, and had spent a few evenings in Indigo's bed as well. She had enjoyed many hours of having the older women feast upon her tit-flesh, as she had a pair of thick, long nipples that stretched nearly a full half inch from the centers of her areola when aroused. And she was aroused now. Indigo latched onto her right nipple and began to service it as if it were a tiny dick, sucking and swirling her tongue across and around the thick nub.

Denise had managed to tug Kristina's bikini bottoms off and now began to use the vibrating dildo across the teen's lower belly and pubic mound. Barbara assisted by pulling Kristina's thighs apart. Kristina had trimmed her pubic hair down to a narrow stripe leading to her slit, and Denise ran the tip of the vibrator down it until she began to moan. Denise had found her little clit and began to press a bit harder into it as Kristina threw back her head and moaned louder. "Oooohhh!" Barbara pulled Kristina's hungry mouth to hers and kissed her deeper, ramming her tongue into Kristina's mouth.

Elena laid back and parted her thighs after Janet had removed her bottoms and added them to the growing pile near the picnic table. Janet stroked her long thighs, her eyes admiring the older woman's well-trimmed pubic mound. She stroked her thumbs across each side of Elena's pussy, slightly opening her labia to reveal the bright pink flesh hidden within. Janet sighed and lowered her mouth to Elena's pussy and began to lick slowly along her slit.

"Oooohhh, nice!" Elena sighed. "That's what I like!"

Beside her, Indigo now lay in a similar position, echoing her sighs as Melissa stood between her parted thighs, lapping away at her thick, dark vaginal flesh. Further on, Denise joined the others topless, and Barbara had laid Kristina across the flag-stones. She pushed Kristina's knees up and apart, and then lowered her mouth into her fellow teen's crotch.

"Oooohhh!" Kristina moaned as her pussy was attacked by Barbara's skilled tongue. Denise had the vibrator running across Kristina's puffed out nipples, giving the birthday girl a wide range of sensations that had her trembling through an orgasm within minutes.

Meanwhile, Elena's cream was being lapped up hungrily by Janet. Janet's long tongue snaked high into her chute, drawing out her juices even as she quivered through a gentle orgasm. Elena had enjoyed many orgasms with Janet's tongue inside her, and this was only the latest. But even as she felt her climax ebbing, Janet moved from between her thighs, leaving her panting for more. The blonde was quickly replaced by her brunette lover, who went to work quickly. Melissa had a more furious style of eating a woman out, tending to spend more time sucking and chewing on the labia and clit than Janet, and Elena let her head fall back to enjoy being devoured.

Janet joined Indigo at the prone body of Kristina and took a free puffy nipple into her mouth. The black woman was kneeling on the flag-stones above Kristina, sucking hard on her left nipple, while Janet feasted on the right. Barbara continued to lap away between the teen's thighs while Denise ran the vibrator along everyone's exposed flesh.

"Oooohhh, aaaahhh!" Kristina cried out as an orgasm rolled through her, and Barbara gulped down the cream her pussy leaked. Indigo kissed her way down Kristina's body until she replaced Barbara at the teen's leaking pussy. She ran her tongue across Kristina's clit while Barbara slid a pair of fingers into the girl's pussy. She began to work them in and out, drawing more cream out, which Indigo lapped up from Barbara's fingers. Kristina was soon climaxing once again with a long, guttural moan.

"Get up here and let me get a taste, young lady!" Elena demanded after pulling Melissa's mouth from her cunt to her own. They kissed deeply and then switched places, with Elena directing the younger Hawaiian woman to her hands knees. Elena tugged the wet bikini bottoms downward to bring her dark-slit into view. Melissa kept her crotch completely shaved, and a tattoo of a lotus blossom replaced her pubic triangle.

Elena ran her hands briefly up and down the deeply tanned flesh of Melissa's backside, and then pulled the cheeks of her ass apart. Melissa lowered her chest to rotate her crotch and Elena rammed her tongue straight into her pool-wet pussy. Elena began to lap away at her young lover's dark folds and crinkled anus. She tasted the chlorine from the pool, but soon the tanginess of Melissa's cream replaced it on her tongue, and she pushed deeply inside her.

"Oooohhh, yeessss! Eat that pussy!" Melissa groaned while pushing her hips back and forcing her pussy harder onto Elena's hungry mouth. She wiggled her hips a bit, adding, "Eat me out! Ooohh, fuck! Yeessss!" It didn't take much for Melissa to pop an orgasm, as she did then. Her lovers enjoyed that about her. Elena leaned back and pulled her pussy open wide, before attacking her pink inner flesh with her flicking tongue. "Ooooohhhhhh, yeeeesssssss!"

As Melissa roared through an orgasm, Kristina was trembling through hers. Denise was now kneeling between her parted thighs and working the vibrating dildo in her young pussy. Kristina had been worked over in a similar fashion a few times by Elena and enjoyed getting fake-dick-fucked by her. Denise had a slightly unique style and with the vibrator buzzing, she only moved the dildo an inch back and forth inside her chute. The rubs rubbed along her walls, sending a rippling effect through her lower body that had her girl-cum flowing steadily, while her deep groans rolled non-stop from her lips.

As Denise worked her pussy over, Kristina had Barbara kissing her face, her breasts, and her belly, all the while caressing her warm flesh with her soft hands. When they kissed, it was deep, and Kristina discovered that she really liked to kiss her fellow teen-ager. They often locked eyes before and after, and the birthday girl felt butterflies in her chest each time.

Elena felt hands slip from behind her to cup her heavy breasts and squeeze. "Uuummm," she moaned into Melissa's cunt, sending the vibration up through the younger woman's body. "Want to switch places?" Indigo asked Elena a moment later. After a long, final lap, Elena pulled out and was replaced behind Melissa's upraised ass by her African-American friend. Indigo didn't miss a beat and continued lapping away at the younger woman's slit. Melissa had no idea that they had swapped out until she looked back and saw the darker-skinned woman with her face planted in her crotch.

Elena moved to join the others, who were enjoying the birthday girl. Denise handed off the dildo to Elena, who moved between Kristina's thighs. She gave the birthday girl a long, lingering lick, tasting the girl's cream before returning to work with the vibrator. "Oooohhh, yes! Fuck me! Oh, fuck me!" Kristina was panting loudly. Elena began stroking the dildo in and out of the young woman with full-length thrusts. She began alternating the settings, first hard and fast and then low and slow, all the while working Kristina's pussy over.

"Oooohhh, gggaaaawwwdddd! Aaayyyeeee!" Kristina suddenly screamed and began bucking hard, pounding her ass into the flag-stones while pushing against the vibrator. Elena watched, a wide grin on her face, as her young lover exploded through the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced. Barbara's mouth with to Kristina's, and the two teens kissed deeply while the birthday girl continued to moan through her orgasm. Elena slowed her thrusting until she finally slipped the vibrator free. She backed away as Barbara moved to plant her mouth against Kristina's dripping, gaping slot. The two teens settled into a 69, each lapping away at the other, as Elena moved to join Denise.

"That was awesome to watch," Denise admired.

"Want me to do that to you?" Elena asked slyly, and gently pushed her friend to her back. She gave the brunette's hairy crotch a deep, tongue-filled kiss before replacing her oral digit with the vibrator.

"Oooohhh, Elenaaaaa!" Denise moaned as her body began to vibrate along with the toy, now stuffed high into her slot. Elena captured one of the middle-aged mother's nipples in her mouth and sucked hard and deep while running the vibrator in and out of her. "Oooohhh, yeessss!" Denise moaned, stroking Elena's head while enjoying the dildoing she was getting.

Indigo was now tonguing Melissa's anus while thrusting two long fingers in and out of her pussy. Janet had rolled over to give her girl-friend access to her pussy, and lay across the flag-stones beside the 69-engaged teens with Melissa lapping away at her. Denise's head was near hers, and she reached out to stroke the older woman's face. Denise smiled and kissed Janet's fingers. Elena replaced the dildo between Denise's thighs with her mouth and as she began to lap away at the furry folds, the dildo was passed back to Indigo, who put it to work, replacing her fingers inside Melissa's cunt.

The villa's patio was covered with writhing naked women, their moans and groans of lust and passion accompanied by a soft undercurrent of music. The privacy fences prevented their sinful party from being observed, but the older couple renting the villa next door were treated to the unmistakable sounds of the orgy. Old Mr. Cantor, a retired air traffic controller, and his wife, had given up on the books they had been enjoying, distracted by the party next door.

Mrs. Cantor, also retired, gave her husband a raised-brown look. "I don't hear any men over there," she commented in an unnecessarily hushed voice.

Mr. Cantor, just months away from his seventieth birthday, nodded. He set his book down and asked, "Should I go over and complain?"

"Not fucking hardly!" Mrs. Cantor rejected. "I know you, Al. You'll not be back for hours."

"I can't help it," Al grinned. "I like to watch." He got up and started to move a patio chair towards the separating fence.

"Oh, hell no!" his wife demanded, and reached for her husband as he passed. She took hold of his shorts and tugged, and as her elderly husband turned, his shorts dropped to reveal his semi-flaccid member. "Well, what have we here?" she asked, surprised that her husband was growing hard. It had been a while.

"Well, don't just sit there," Al grinned. "Do something." She did, much to Al's delight.

Unaware of the effect they were having on their rental neighbors, the women continued to enjoy themselves in and around the pool. Melissa and Janet had switched places, and Indigo had turned her oral attention to Janet's asshole while working the dildo along her vaginal chute. Melissa had a crotch full of her girl-friend's face, while Denise had turned around to give Elena a good tongue-bath. Melissa shuffled over until she was beneath Denise's upraised hips and pulled the older teacher's pussy down to her mouth. From Elena back to Indigo, the five women formed a sinful, lustful lesbian chain, mouth to pussy. Entwined beside them, Kristina and Barbara continued to devour each other, bringing each other off with their flicking tongues.

Elena stroked Denise's long, dark hair as she worked her tongue in and out of her slit. She'd cum once, but now was enjoying the soothing sensations of her post-climax. She watched and listened as those around her continued to enjoy themselves while enjoying each other. It was truly a beautiful sight to behold, and Elena felt a shiver of a micro-orgasm roll through her from just watching those around her. She was happy with what she'd given her young lover, and reached over to caress Kristina. Without giving up on the pussy pressed to her mouth, Kristina found Elena's hand with hers and intertwined fingers. She squeezed, and Elena returned the gesture.

After enduring another orgasm brought on by Denise's tongue, Elena rolled away and staggered into the nearest patio chair. She poured herself a glass of wine and gulped it down. It was warming, so she retrieved the bottle and headed inside to replace it with a fresh, chilled bottle of white wine. She stood naked in the kitchen, enjoying the cool of the shade on her heated flesh while drinking wine, straight from the bottle. She felt so reprehensible and nefarious, watching the two naked bodies of the teens locked together, face to crotch, in a soulful kiss beneath the summer sun. Her clit tingled as well, excited by the sights and sounds, and in need of further attention.

Elena walked back out to sit at the pool's edge, next to Melissa's upraised hips, where Indigo continued to lap away. She reached over and pulled the black woman away. "Eat my pussy, damnit!" she moaned. Indigo grinned and moved between her wide-spread thighs.

Indigo lowered herself into line with Elena's pussy and grinned. "Yes, Ma'am!" she replied, and began attacking her friend's slit with her long, pink tongue. She wrapped her lips tight around Elena's bulging clit and sucked it deep into her mouth, biting down on it gently.

"Oooohhh, that's it! My clit! Work my clit! Yes! That's it, Indy! That's it!" Elena was loud, her demands heard over the music and moans. Denise had rolled to her knees and squatted on Janet's mouth, feeding a steady flow of juices into the younger woman's mouth while tugging at Janet's nipples. Elena saw her watching through half-closed eyes and jerked her head, calling her over. Denise reluctantly lifted away from Janet and walked around to where Elena was now lying fully on her back across the patio stones.

"On my face, Denise!" Elena said. "Sit on my face! I want your pussy on my mouth!" She didn't need to say anything, as Denise was already aware of what her friend needed, and what she wanted. Denise straddled Elena's head, and with the librarian's hands caressing her thighs, she dropped to her knees and planted her pussy full onto her mouth.

"Uuunnfff!" Elena moaned into her slot as Indigo rolled her clit between her teeth, sending a jolt of sexual thrills through her entire body.

"Oooohhh," Denise moaned into the sky above as Elena's tongue pushed up into her. She wished her husband would do this for her, but Denise had had to turn to Elena and other women for this pleasure. Don had stopped eating her out after their first child was born. Elena was more than happy to give her what she needed from time to time. It didn't take her long to climax again on Elena's talented tongue. Elena knew her pussy well, and where to tickle her to get her flowing. "Aaaahhhh!" she moaned again as her cream flowed into Elena's mouth.

Indigo's tongue was doing a number on her own clit, and as she drank down Denise's sweet cream, Elena felt her own begin to flow once again. Indigo's tongue was soon coated with the thick juices and lapped up just as quickly. Elena dug her fingers into Denise's thighs as she shivered through her orgasm, moaning into the pussy planted tight to her mouth. Her nose pushed hard into Denise's anus, and she sucked in a deep lungful of musk, all which served to drive her orgasm on to a higher peak.

"UUuuunnnnnnggggggghhhhhh!" she groaned long and deep, until her air ran out and she needed to breathe again. Denise had been riding out her own orgasm and had nearly her full weight pressing down onto Elena's face. Elena had to push her friend up slightly to get a lungful of air, though she continued lapping away at Denise's cunt-flesh, drinking down every drop of nectar she could.

Denise rolled away a moment later, panting heavily. She collapsed into one of the loungers, exhausted. Elena sat up on her elbows and found that Indigo was no longer feasting on her pussy. Kristina replaced the older woman between her thighs, lapping noisily at her folds. Elena saw her eyes smiling up at her, and then Kristina lifted away long enough to tell her, "This is the best birthday party, ever!" before returning her moth to Elena's crotch.

Standing in the pool behind Kristina was Barbara, who was obviously working fingers in and out of Kristina from behind, making her fellow teen moan into Elena's pussy from time to time. As it turned out, it was the dildo that Barbara had working on Kristina, having discovered that it was indeed water-proof. Kristina was soon moaning through a climax as she lapped hungrily at Elena's pussy.

Melissa and Janet had moved to the far side of the pool and were making out as lovers. Arms entwined, lips locked, the couple were enjoying a private moment together. Elena knew that they were deeply in love with each other, even if they enjoyed a little action on the side from time to time. Elena enjoyed the sight, warming to the memory of introducing the two some years ago when at a similar party, thrown for Melissa. The memory brought Elena's attention back to the action between her thighs. Barbara had moved up to join Kristina and the two were taking turns licking up and down her slit, and flicking at her thick, bulging clit. Elena proudly watched as between licks the two teens would kiss each other. She could see something growing between them, from the sparkle in their eyes. With each pause, they kissed longer, until they finally moved away from Elena to enjoy each other further along the pool side.

Elena looked around and saw that the sex portion of the party was beginning to ebb. She stood and moved to join Indigo, who had taken a seat at the table. Wine was poured and the two drank in silence, enjoying the music as well as the sights of the two couples making love to each other. Denise appeared to have drifted off, lying in the lounger, as the summer sun had moved behind the tall trees. Shade now covered the entire patio and Elena could feel the cooling on her flesh.

"Want to order some pizzas?" Indigo suggested. Elena realized that they hadn't planned for food, and the pangs of hunger were noticeable.

"We'd better," she replied. She leaned over and gave Indigo a kiss, and then headed inside the villa to retrieve her cell-phone. Thirty minutes later, she gave the Domino's delivery man, a chubby thirty-something guy with a patchy half-grown beard, an eyeful as she paid for the pizzas topless, having pulled her discarded shorts on, with Indigo standing next to her smiling wide and equally dressed and exposed.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers