The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

"My turn!" Ray declared. He moved away from her face and jumped behind her upraised hips quickly. With a hand to guide him, he plunged right into Annie's freshly creamed cunt. "Oh, fuck! Dude!" He looked over to Ricky and said, "I feel your cum around my dick, man. It's still hot." He started working his cock in her, pushing Ricky's load deeper into her womb with every thrust, that which wasn't providing lubrication.

As Ray worked her pussy over, Annie found another cock thrust into her mouth. Again, it belonged to the young man she'd yet to be introduced to. In her entire life, she'd never been with a boy she didn't know, and now she was greedily sucking on the cock of an unnamed friend of her son's. It was all so wildly wicked!

Annie had never been a prude, and had enjoyed a good sex-life through high school and college. She had tried not to indulge in the sinful family antics the she had been born into, and yet had enjoyed time with her uncle as a young woman. Her husband had started out fun and adventurous, but that went away soon after Tim was born. By the time he had been killed, Annie was hard pressed to remember when the last time she'd bedded her husband. It had only been after she had given in to her sinful inner craving and taken Tim as her lover did she begin to enjoy a fulfilling sex life once again. Only recently had she gone outside the family, as it were, to entertain Ray. And until that evening, Annie could still count the number of men she'd been with, the number of cocks she'd taken, on one hand. In a single evening, she was about to nearly double that number.

"Ooohh, maaannnnn!" Ray grunted, and Annie felt his cock pulsing within her. Ray had it stuffed deep and as his cum flooded her, her belly warmed. So was nowhere near climaxing herself, but had already taken two healthy loads from the young men happily assaulting her. She'd forgotten whose cock filled her mouth and looked up to see Andy grinning down at her. She locked her lips around the base of his knob and flicked her tongue across his tip. He giggled and pulled back slightly. His dick popped free of her lips and she was turned to find another cock ready to be sucked. This one belonged to David, who still held the camera in one hand filming. He'd pulled his cock out through the fly of his shorts and she accepted it balls-deep in a single lunge.

With Ray having filled her with hot semen, Annie was ready for another young cock. This time it was her son who positioned himself behind his mother's upraised ass. "No fair, Tim!" one of the boys cried. "You can get her any time you want!"

"And I'm taking her now!" Tim laughed as he rammed his so-familiar cock into her pussy. Annie gulped on the dick in her mouth as her pussy walls were shoved open by her son's fat dick. The two loads of semen already deposited provide some lubrication, and within a few thrusts it was dripping across her clit and onto the sofa cushions between her knees.

"Man, I can't believe it! He's fucking his own mother!" Andy made the indisputable announcement, laughing.

"Damn straight he is!" David replied. "You should try it sometime."

"I'm next, then," Andy said.

"I meant that you should try fucking your own mom sometime," David laughed. "She's fucking hot!"

"Not cool, dude!" Andy replied.

"Hell, I'd fuck her!" Ray declared. "Your mom's a Playmate-caliber babe! I've seen her on the beach."

"Yeah, I'd like to see her on the end of my dick!" the boy filling her mouth added, while patting the back of her head. "Just like this hot piece of ass!"

As the boys around her talked of other mothers, Tim continued to drill her from behind, and moment later, she felt the familiar throbbing of her son's manhood, just before his semen began to flow.

"Aahh! Aahh! Aaaaannngggghhhhh!" Tim grunted and pushed himself deep into her while seeding her once again.

"Oh, man! He's cumming inside his own mom!" Andy again needlessly announced to the gathered group. Tim pulled free and dropped heavily into the sofa a moment later, leaving his mother's cunt hole agape and leaking white boy-cream.

Having taken three loads, Annie was beginning to feel light-headed. She released the cock from her mouth and rolled into the sofa alongside her son. She was panting, sweating, and in need of a drink. "Can someone get me another beer?" she asked the leering young men.

"I'm on it," Ray said and dashed off to the kitchen, his cock wagging ahead of him. She reached over to wrap a hand around her son's slick, limp cock. She grinned at him as she stroked upward to smear a thick mixture of their deposited juices onto her fingers. She brought her fingers to her lips and licked up the mixed loads from three different cocks.

"Here you go." Ray handed her a cold beer and she gulped. The taste of cum was still thick on her tongue as the beer washed over, and her belly warmed. So far, all the cocks had unloaded in her pussy, and she had a growing hunger to have a fresh load dumped into her mouth.

Now seated in the sofa with a beer in hand, Annie watched as the young man with no name moved to stand before her, his long cock swinging and heavy balls swaying from his shaved pubic bone. It shone with her saliva. She parted her knees and hooked a foot across her son's thighs. The young man took her invitation and knelt. He pressed his knob into her cum-drenched slot and entered her smoothly.

"Oooohhh," Annie sighed upon his entry. He didn't hesitate to start fucking her with long, deep thrusts.

"My name's Carl, by the way," he grinned as he pumped his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Good...to meet you...Carl..." she panted in time with his thrusts.

As her newest lover worked her over, Annie accepted the presented cock of Ray into her mouth. He half-stood in the sofa while giving her a mouthful of cock, and began to work his hips, thrusting in time with Carl, feeding his dick into her throat with every plunge. Ray's balls banged against her chin as she felt Carl's slapping against her asshole. She was as full as she had ever been with dick, and craving more.

Annie pulled off Ray's cock to gulp air, and found Andy's ready to take its place. Again, she found herself moving from cock to cock while Carl continued to pump her pussy hard and deep. A moment later, his thrusts began to go erratic, and with his cock jerking and pulsing wildly inside her, he roared, "Aaaggghhhh!" Carl's semen blasted into her, filling her once again with hot, potent seed. As her womb was again painted white with semen, Annie silently thanked the gods for rendering her barren after giving life to Tim.

"Who's next?" Carl moaned as he slipped out of her, leaving behind a dripping mess. Annie reached into her crotch and pushed two fingers against her hole, finding it agape and dripping warm semen. She'd never had so much inside her that she couldn't contain it all, and still there was another hung stud moving to plug her once again.

"I guess I get sloppy seconds," Andy moaned as he stepped up to replace Carl.

"Hell, dude! You're getting filthy fifths!" Ray laughed and slapped him across the back, even as Andy slid into her. Cum from her previous four debauchers flowed thick from around Andy's slim cock as he pushed in. As he began to work, more flooded out, across her anus to poll on the sofa beneath her. She felt the cooling of the cream on her crotch and under her butt as her pussy again warmed with the friction of Andy's pistoning manhood.

"Ooohh, yes! Yes!" Andy grunted into her ear as he fucked her.

"Oooohhh, yeessss, fuck me! Fuck me, Andy! You're cock feels so good!" she muttered into his ear. She stocked his back and head as the young man drilled her with rapid-fire thrusts. He wouldn't last long, and it was only a matter of seconds before he was grunting louder.

"Oooohhh, god! Ooohh, fuck!" he roared as his cock pulsed and spit. He jabbed deep into her, banging hard against her cervix, and she felt his cock throbbing wildly inside her. She could only imagine the sight of her inner walls, coated again with white cream. So much semen had been forced inside her. Her entire body shivered beneath Andy as he, too, trembled through his climax.

"That's it, Tim! Your moms been fucked by all of us!" Ray called out. He had lit up another joint and passed it to Tim after a long drag. "Thanks for the party, dude! It was the best!"

"Not everyone," Annie corrected. "David's not had a go, yet. I'll bet your balls are full and ready to blow." She gave the cameraman a lingering look. He shook his head.

"That's alright," David shrugged. "I think I'll pass tonight. I'm not big on gangbangs."

"He just likes to watch, and film them," Ricky laughed as he pulled on his underwear before accepting the joint.

"Too bad you didn't bring your library," Tim said to David. "I'd bet Mom would get a kick out of watching some of them."

Andy slowly lifted from her sweet-drenched body, leaving Annie panting and dripping on the sofa. Tim still lay beside her, his cock in hand and quite hard once again. She also noticed that one or two others had grown full and erect once again. The party might not be finished after all.

She turned to her son and said, "I need to go shower, especially if we're not done." She kissed him then, and struggled to her feet. She downed the rest of her beer while the young men took in the sight of her used and abused body. She knew that she wasn't a very beautiful woman, nowhere near as hot as Heather McCoy, she knew. And yet she looked around and saw several hard cocks, all aimed her direction and ready for another go at her. That in itself made her feel hot and sexy, though still not beautiful. It was hard for her to feel beautiful with five loads of cum dribbling out of her aching cunt and down the inside of the thighs. She recognized that this was how porn actresses must feel after a day's work.

"I'll help you. You look pretty unsteady," Carl offered, and she accepted his arm around her waist.

"Thank you," she smiled, and then kissed him. She led the way to the bathroom, staggering only slightly. Her legs were weak and her back ached, along with her vagina. She slipped in and turned on the light. Carl slipped in with her.

"I've got to piss," he explained. Annie started the shower as Carl began to urinate. She turned and playfully slipped up behind him. She reached around and took hold of his limp cock as he continued to pee.

"Ooohh," he moaned, and released his cock, letting her guide his stream. He turned and looked at her, and as the last of his piss dribbled out, his cock began to stiffen. He pulled her mouth to his and kissed her deep. The bathroom began to fill with steam from the shower. He pulled his mouth from hers and asked, "Can I wash your back?"

Annie grinned and nodded. "I'd like that." She led him by the hand into the shower-tub and pulled the curtain.

Meanwhile, Tim and the others had pulled on clothes, though not everyone was fully dressed. Ray still wore only his underwear, while Tim and Andy remained shirtless. "I'll bet he's in there right now, fucking your mom," Ray predicted.

"Carl fucks his own mom, from what I heard," Andy said.

"She's got some big fucking tits, that's for sure," Ricky added, even though all in attendance knew that Rebecca Thomas had a massive set of breasts. They'd all seen the pictures Carl had managed to sneak of her topless, way back in high school. "I'd like a shot at those fat puppies, someday."

"That makes two of us," Tim added. "Hey, David. Why don't you tell Andy and Ray here about the first time you had sex with your mom?"

"What?" Andy gasped. "Am I the only one around here not fucking my own mother?"

"Probably," Tim laughed. "But I wonder who around here is. Fucking your mother, that is."

"Dude! Not cool!" Andy yelled, adding a punch to Tim's shoulder as he went by. "You know as well as I do that she doesn't want her past brought up, not around here. She's trying to keep that part of her life out of this part, okay?"

All of them had seen Heather McCoy's movies, at least most of those that could be found on line. They were all aware that she'd once been a porn star. They were also sensitive to the fact that Andy had no idea who his father was. They tried to be sensitive about it around him, but sometimes things got out of hand.

"You know, I'm out of here," Andy said. He snatched up his t-shirt, bringing with it Annie's discarded panties. As he pulled it on, Tim laughed.

"Hey! Don't be stealing my mom's underwear! Pervert!"

"Funny!" Andy replied, with a toss of the panties into Tim's face. "I'll see you later." Andy stormed out, though not nearly as upset as he acted.

Tim, Ricky, Ray, and David settled into the furniture with fresh beers. It wasn't long before Carl rejoined them, a satisfied look on his face. They watched him dress. It was Tim who asked, "Enjoy yourself?"

Carl grinned. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm clean!" He pulled on his shoes and announced his own departure.

"I guess we're done for the night, then," Tim told his remaining friends a few minutes later. He'd checked on his mother and she had retired to her bed, exhausted. He bade his friends farewell, reminding David, "I want a copy of that," as the amateur filmographer headed out.

"As soon as it's edited, I'll e-mail you," David agreed. It wouldn't be the first amateur fuck-flick David would share with Tim and their friends.

Tim spent the next half-hour cleaning up the front room. He finished off two roaches left behind, and then headed for his room, shutting out lights as he went. A check of the clock on the microwave showed it to be well after one in the morning. He paused to again check on is mother, feeling a bit of regret at having let the party turn into a gangbang without consulting with her first. It had been the first time he'd openly shared her with anyone besides Ray, and the first time he knew that she'd ever had more than two guys at a time. He rolled into bed determined to make it up to her. He'd apologize in the morning. He also hoped that she wouldn't be mad at him. He was enjoying their new lifestyle and wanted to keep exploring it as well as his mother's boundaries.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers
12