The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

"Oh! Oh! Oooohhh!" Bethany suddenly cried out as her orgasm ripped through her. She came on Miguel's cock as it continued to drive into her wildly. "Oooohhh, Migueeeeelll!" she moaned into the truck's seat.

Even before her pussy had stopped vibrating around his cock, Miguel slipped free of her vaginal grip. He was very close to cumming himself and wanted to hold off a little longer. He lifted Bethany from her position across the seat and turned her. "Lay back," he said, even though he was placing her as he wanted. Bethany fell back to lie across the seat and Miguel lifted her legs high. She hooked one ankle across his right shoulder while he hooked her other atop the truck door. She was open wide for him and he wasted no time in plunging back into her gaping, dripping cunt.

"Ooohh!" she moaned as his cock plowed even deeper into her. His cock head pounded against her cervix, almost painfully. She twisted her hips as he withdrew and took his next thrust even deeper. His was now fucking her as deep as she could possibly be fucked, with a rock-hard, throbbing cock that had her head spinning once again. She was going to cum again, just minutes after her last, and knew that she was absolutely addicted to him now. She would be coming back to Miguel time and again, she promised.

"Oh, god, fuck me, fuck me, Miguel! Oh, fuck me!" Her pleas echoed across the dark lot between the buildings. Anyone passing on the street would easily make out what was going on.

Miguel aimed to please and smiled. Bethany coming to him had been just what he had needed. He couldn't wait to get her into a more comfortable setting, like at her house and in her bed. Fucking her in the parking lot was fun and exciting, but he wanted to savor her, for an entire evening.

Miguel pounded his cock into her hard for several more minutes before his body began to shout its impending release. He grunted as his cock began to throb, "I'm going to cum!"

Bethany pushed him hard, away from her. "Not inside me!" she pleaded. "Don't cum inside me!" She continued to shove him away until his cock, pulsing with a need to explode, finally slipped out of her. Miguel stumbled back and took hold of his throbbing manhood as Bethany slipped out of the truck and went to her knees in front of him. She reached for his cock, panting as she focused on his leaking, swollen knob. She wrapped her hands around his manhood and began to pull and tug at him, until the tiny piss-slit opened and a jet of hot white cum blasted out.

"Oh! Unngghh!" Miguel growled as his cock erupted. His cum blasted out and slammed into Bethany's tongue. Her mouth latched onto his cock as a second, even heavier load rocketed up his shaft and out. Her mouth filled with his hot salty seed and she hummed with delight. She loved the taste of cum and savored Miguel's as another pulse of his cock-head added more. His penis pulsed on her tongue again, and she had to swallow quickly before it overflowed, and even as she gulped another jet coated her teeth and tongue. Miguel fed her what seemed to her to be close to a pint of salty-sweet cum, and she swallowed every drop. It took a long time for his balls to drain, but finally she had sucked the last of the semen from his cock.

Miguel suddenly shivered as Bethany's tongue sent an electric jolt through his body. "Oh, god!" he groaned as he backed away from her. He had to push to get her mouth off his over-stimulated cock. "That was fucking fantastic!" he panted. "I haven't gotten off like that in a long time."

"You certainly had a lot stored up," Bethany grinned. She wiped a finger across her lips, smearing what little of his seed across them that had escaped. She licked her finger clean and then stumbled to her feet. Her skirt slipped down, covering her well-fucked and dripping pussy. She looked the younger man over, his cock now hanging only semi-hard from his crotch. He was panting, just as she was, in post-orgasmic recovery. She turned and retrieved her top and bra from the truck. She started to pick up her panties, but left them in the foot well, where they had ended up.

"I had a lot of fun," she told him. Bethany then went to Miguel and gave him a kiss. He returned it deeply, wrapping his arms around her naked torso. His cock pushed against her belly, just above her pubic bone. It left a damp trail across the front of her skirt.

When they parted, he told her, "I had a lot of fun, too, Mrs. McAllister. I hope to see you again before I leave for New York."

Bethany grinned and stroked his face with her hand. She was seeing him as a young man, but also as a young lover. She wanted to see him again. She wanted to see what greater pleasures he could bring her. She wanted to see what greater pleasures she could show him. "I hope we can," she finally responded. "We'll see."

Bethany turned and walked, topless, back to her car and climbed in. She gave Miguel a smile and slight wave as she pulled away. He watched as she drove off, still topless. He toyed with doing the same, driving home without his pants on, but changed his mind. He checked his watch after dressing and saw that it was well after midnight. He was supposed to meet his mom at midnight, in her bed. He hoped he could still get it up for her, and that Bethany hadn't drained his balls entirely. No, his mother could always get him up and ready, he smiled to himself as he pulled away.

Bethany made it home and still felt bit light-headed as headed for her bedroom. The house was a quiet as she had left it, but something felt a little different. She couldn't place her finger on it, not until she flicked the light switch in her bedroom and saw who was lying in bed, waiting for her.

Bethany quietly walked across her bedroom, towards the figure lying asleep on the right half of her queen-sized bed. He was lying face-up, gently snoring. The comforter she used during the summer months was pushed to the floor at the foot of the bed, and an off-white floral-print sheet covered the young man to mid-chest. He had dark chest hair which matched the short-cropped hair on his heat. His nipples were quarter-sized discs with a small bud, nestled in the forest of chest hair.

Bethany stood at the side of the bed looking down at her oldest son's sleeping features, pleased that he had come home, and yet upset that he'd not called to let her know before-hand. Burton, Jr. had always been that way, she knew. Spontaneous.

She reached out to him, at first thinking to shake him, to wake him. Instead, she took hold of the bed sheet just below his folded hands and eased it lower. She wasn't at all surprised to find that her son wasn't only sleeping shirtless, he was completely naked beneath the sheet. His manhood lay limp in the forest of pubic hair at his groin, aimed her way no less. Invitingly, she thought. Bethany eased to her knees beside the bed and lifted her son's limp penis. She gave it a couple of soft strokes, and even delivered a light kiss upon the tip, before releasing him. She eased towards the head of the bed, and as she caressed her son's torso, she watched his eyes flicker open. He grinned.

"Mom," Burton moaned. "What time is it?"

"Time for me to say hello," Bethany replied. His arm came up and wrapped around her shoulder, and she leaned down to kiss him. They held their embrace a few heartbeats, and then Bethany pulled back, giving Burton room to sit up.

"When did you get home?" she asked.

"What time is it, now?" he asked, even as he looked at the bedside clock. "About three hours ago, around eight."

"I didn't see a car outside," she said. "How did you get here? And how long are you in town?"

"I flew in from Eureka on a Coast Guard chopper," he said. "Hitched a ride with a crew coming up for training this week. I know the Chief from the Navy, so as a favor, he listed me as a trainee to get me aboard."

"But how long are you in town?" she asked her son again.

"Only until Sunday," he shrugged. "I got a pass while awaiting my next transit. I'm headed for the Philippines for the next sixteen weeks."

"I always wanted to go to the Philippines," Bethany told him.

"Well, I won't be a tourist," he said. "I'm hooking up with my team for a training deployment. We'll probably be out in the jungles most of the time."

"Well, so long as you're here," she smiled, and then began to unbutton her blouse, for the second time that evening. Burton turned to sit at the edge of the bed, and as she dropped her blouse to the floor, she noticed that his cock had already stiffened and stood up hard and proud between his thighs.

"Kiss me," she insisted, and as she met her son's mouth with hers, he reached around to pop the clip on her bra. Her breasts spilled out as Burton slipped the garment away, and she leaned forward into him, pressing her flesh to his. She hadn't seen or felt her son for more than six months and she'd forgotten how much she missed her oldest son. Especially with the house so quiet, and with Bradley away for the summer.

Bethany broke off the kiss, and rose to her feet. She stroked her son's head and pulled his face to her belly, and he began to kiss her flesh, warming her. His hands found the clasp of her skirt and it fell to the floor. She turned and caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror above the dresser. She smiled at her reflection.

Burton hooked his mother's panties with his fingers and tugged. They joined the skirt on the floor, and she stepped out of them, now as naked as he was. He took in the near sight of his mother's pubic triangle, as well as inhaling her scent. It was sharp and erotic. He was still unaware that his mother had so recently been fucked.

"Lay down, Burton," Bethany told her son, even as she pushed him back into the bed. He rolled fully onto the bed, his head back in the pillows, and waited as his mother joined him. Bethany lay across his body and began to kiss his chest, her own pressing into his abdomen. He could feel her nipples on his flesh, and she could feel the tickle of his body hair on hers. His cock pressed hard at her sternum, and slipped between her breasts as she slipped lower. Her hand slipped between their bodies and she took hold of his shaft, even as she curled to bring her mouth to his crown.

"Oooohhh, Mom," Burton sighed as him mother's mouth accepted the first inch of his cock. He gathered her blonde hair up into a bunch on the back of her head as she began to bob slowly. She took him in inch by inch, until she was giving him a full-length tongue-bath. "That feels so good," he added.

Bethany released her son's manhood after just a few slurps, and worked her way back up his body. Her mouth again found his and she kissed him deeply, straddling her son's strong young body. Their lips parted, and Burton said, "Lay down, Mom."

Bethany paused to look into her son's eyes. She knew what he wanted, and god only knew she wanted it, too. And yet, she'd just had sex with another man, and hadn't had time to shower. Did she want her son going down on her, where another mans had been? Yet Miguel had not cum inside her vagina, but in her mouth. And they had been kissing.

Bethany rolled into the bed beside her son, on her back, even as Burton moved down the bed. He was as excited as she was, no doubt. She relaxed into the pillows and watched as Burton lifted and spread her legs, and then lower himself to his belly. His face was hovering above her crotch, pausing long enough that she felt his breath on her hot sex. She lifted her hips slightly, and Burton's mouth fell to her. His mouth planted itself against her cunt, and Bethany moaned.

"Oooohhh, Baby! I've missed that," she told her son as she began to enjoy his slow, methodical tonguing. Her juices flowed as his tongue slipped into her folds, and her belly trembled as an orgasm began to build. Her hands went to his head and she pulled him tighter to her. Her short-cut pubic hair tickled his nose as he sucked in her scent.

Burton lifted his mouth from his mother's pussy and looked up at her. She was looking back at him, a grin of lust on her lips. He reached up and slipped a finger into her vagina, making her eyes close and her thighs part just a bit more. He flicked his tongue against her hard clit while working his finger in her hole, pushing and twisting. She was already well-used from her evening with Miguel, and soon Burton added two more fingers up his mother's snatch. Her cream provided plenty of lubrication, even as he dribbled saliva against her clit with his tongue.

Burton spent another two or three minutes giving his mother a sensuous tongue-bath, working his fingers slowly in and out, twisting them from time to time to stroke her inner g-spot. She responded with hip-bucking and deep moaning, all the while her juices flowed and Burton lapped them up.

With a final flick across her clit, Burton lifted away and said, "It would appear you've already had an enjoyable evening, Mom."

Bethany pushed up to her elbows and shrugged. "If you'd have called and told me you were coming, I'd have saved myself for you."

Burton also rose, up to his knees between hers to display his throbbing, eager cock. "Somehow, I doubt that," he laughed. "I'd bet you've been enjoying your summer vacation."

"You'd lose that bet, you little shit!" she replied, grinning. "Tonight was the first time I'd been laid in almost two weeks, I'll have you know."

With a wide, mischievous grin on his face, Burton wrapped his fist around his cock and waved it at her. "So, I guess you won't be needing this!" He started to move away from her, but Bethany quickly grabbed his arms.

"The hell I don't!" she roared. She knocked her son's hand from his cock and wrapped her own around it. She pulled on him while sliding her hips towards her son. "You'd best be sticking this fat dick of yours where it belongs, young man! Your mother needs you right now!"

Laughing, Burton relented easy enough and lowered his hips, letting his mother guide his cock into contact with her hot, wet slot. She let go and he took the plunge. "Oooohhh, yeessss! That's what I've been missing! My big boy's fat dick inside me!" As Burton settled atop her, his manhood slipped entirely into her warm vaginal embrace. "Come to Mommy, Burton!" she moaned, and then pulled his mouth to hers as he began to slowly rock.

Their mouths parted and he looked down into his mother's face as he worked in and out of her. The sloppy sounds of his cock running in and out of combined with their panting as the only sounds in the bedroom, accompanying the squeak of bedsprings as Burton began to pick up the pace a few minutes later.

Burton pulled up and went to his knees. He pulled her thighs to him and continued to work his mother's cunt with his cock. Panting and grunting was her only response. They watched each other's faces as they made love.

Eventually, Burton pulled free and wordlessly guided him mother to straddle his waist. She lowered her pussy down his shaft with ease and began to ride her son. His hands cupped her breasts and massaged deeply into them as she worked herself towards her next orgasm. Her panting deepened with every plunge along his length until she began to spasm. Her vaginal walls clamped down and her mouth dropped open. Bethany moaned deep and loud as her climax hit her.

"Aaaaaahhhhh!" she moaned as her cream flowed yet again. Her son's cock was twitching inside her, driving her onward and upward. "Oooohhh, god! I'm cuummmiiiiiingggg! Thank yoooouuuu!" she moaned.

Beneath her, Burton was also climaxing. His cock throbbed and spit, sending hot jets of semen up into his mother's accepting womb. His balls drained in three heavy blasts, each seemingly more intense that the last. He was groaning, from deep in his chest. His fingers dug deep into his mother's tit-flesh as his orgasm ripped through him. He thrust upward, sending his dick higher into his mother as the last of his load, a load he'd been building up for several weeks, went flooding into his mother's body.

"Aaaahhh, goooddddd!" he finally groaned out loud. He grabbed hold of her hips and held her tight to him as the last tremors of her orgasm mixed with his. Bethany let her weight down fully onto her son and remained motionless. The only movement was the pulsing of his cock, and her vaginal response. They huffed for breath, not speaking for some time, until she felt her son's cock begin to relax within her. She lowered her mouth to his once again and they shared a long, loving kiss that lasted until Burton slipped from her body.

Bethany rolled to her side along her son's length and snuggled tight to him. Her breasts pressed into his side and her arm lay across his chest as she pressed her face into the curve of his shoulder and neck. "I love you, Burton," she sighed.

"I love you, Mom," he replied. He felt her breathing slow and a moment later he realized that she had fallen asleep. Burton pulled the discarded sheet over their naked bodies and twisted into a more comfortable position. Within minutes, he, too, was asleep. It was just the first of many sessions between mother and son over those next two days, and would serve to satisfy her needs for many weeks to come.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers
12