The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

As with her son before, Lisa pushed at her daughter's head, trying in vain to get her loving child's mouth away from her recently cum-filled cunt. The feel of her daughter's tongue slithering up through her folds, still sticky with Randy's cum, sent ripples of delight and desire up through her belly that she couldn't ignore.

"Uuummmm, tasty," Alyssa purred. She looked up into her mother's face with a cum-smeared grin on hers. "You did get fucked, didn't you?" Her mouth went back to work on her mother. It wasn't long before she was able to get her mom panting.

"Oh, Alyssa, baby," she panted. "Please stop or I'm going to cum."

"Good," she panted from her mother's crotch. "Cum in my mouth and I'll eat up all this nasty spunk Randy left inside you."

Lisa nearly sat bolt upright in that moment. "What? Randy?" she gasped.

Alyssa lifted her mouth again and smiled. "Yes, Mom. Randy. I know what he tastes like. I've sucked him off a few times. Just last night, in fact. I also know he's been fucking you for at least a year." She gave her mother another lick, and then added, "I've been sucking him off for six years now. And he's been fucking me a lot longer than he's been fucking you."

Alyssa used the back of her hand to wipe her mother's cream, and her brother's cum, from her face and lips. She moved back to the recliner and recovered her soda. After a deep drink, she told her mother, "I was out with Kim for lunch last Tuesday. We decided to head out for a swim and I stopped by to grab my swim gear. When I went past your bedroom door, I heard you grunting and panting. I wanted to see if you were jilling off or if you were with someone. Maybe someone I might know, even. Instead, I peaked in and saw Randy on top of you, laying pipe hard and fast. The look on your face was awesome! You were cumming, I could tell." Alyssa grinned and licked her lips, taunting her mother.

"I can't believe how my own children treat me," Lisa moaned. Alyssa returned to her, and again settled on her knees between Lisa's she slipped her hands up her mother's outer thighs, took hold of the damp panties, and when Lisa finally lifted her butt, Alyssa removed her mother's panties and tossed them into her lap.

Evan as Alyssa moved her mouth back to her swollen cunt, Lisa sighed, "What have I done to you?" Her hands went into her daughter's long blonde hair and as Alyssa lapped hungrily at her cummy cunt, she gently guided her daughter's head to bring the flicking tongue into contact with her more sensitive spots. Not that Alyssa hadn't learned where those were.

Alyssa eventually lifted her mouth from her mother's vagina and grinned up at her. As she swallowed up the remnants of her mother's and brother's love-making, as reached into the front of her shorts and down between her own thighs, to find the juices flowing out of her own pussy. Randy's cum had a distinct flavor that Alyssa couldn't accurately describe but had no problem recognizing. She's had enough of it on her tongue over the years, straight from the source. She pressed her mouth tight to her mother's cunt and began to thrust her tongue up into her vaginal chute, while stuffing a pair of fingers up into herself. She moved them in time with her tongue, working herself towards an orgasm as she worked her mother over.

"Ooohh, sweetie, oh!" Lisa gasped as her pussy began to flutter. Her orgasm, brought on by her daughter's tongue, began. "I'm cummmmiiiiiing!" she hissed. Lisa pulled Alyssa's head hard between her thighs and clamped her legs together, hooking her heels behind Alyssa's back. Her hips rolled upward and down, smearing her cum against Alyssa's face as it flooded from her. She had cum with Randy, on both his tongue and cock, but when she came upon Alyssa's tongue, it was different.

Alyssa had a way of drawing an orgasm out, and this time was no different. It might only have been a minute, but for Lisa she felt as if she'd been cumming for hours when finally, her trembling subsided and she relaxed her legs. As her eyes fluttered open and she saw Alyssa grinning up at her. Alyssa's chin rested upon her pubic bone. Her entire freckled face seemed to sparkle, both with loving delight and spent girl-cream.

Lisa reached down and took hold of her daughter's head gently. "Kiss me," she whispered, and Alyssa moved up quickly to do as her mother had asked. She planted her mouth, sticky with several flavors of cum, to her mother's. Lisa moaned as her daughter's tongue invaded her mouth, and they French-kissed for several loving moments.

Their kiss ended, and Alyssa pulled her mouth from her mother's. "I got fucked tonight, too," she informed her mother with a mischievous grin.

"Oh, you did?" Lisa replied. "Any one I might know?"

Alyssa stood fully before her mother and sheepishly grinned, as a young girl of four might when asked a playful question. "Maybe. Want to find out, for yourself?" Alyssa removed her hand from inside her shorts and reached out. She waved her fingers near her other's nose and mouth. Lisa looked at her, and then opened her mouth to taste her daughter's fingers. They were covered in tart goo, but she couldn't tell who it might belong to. It was tasty, and Lisa cleaned her daughter's fingers thoroughly.

Alyssa pulled her fingers from her mother's mouth and then unbuttoned her shorts. Her mother's eyes dropped to her crotch as she slowly pulled the zipper down. "I think I'll go to my room," Alyssa said then, and turned away. "If you'd like, I'll tell you a bed-time story, Mommy."

Lisa felt as if she were in a daze as she followed her young daughter down the hall to her room. As they entered, Alyssa quickly stepped out of her shorts and tossed her t-shirt into the pile of clothes in the corner. In just a bra and panties, she rolled into her narrow twin bed and propped herself up against the headboard with her many pillows. Her long, pale legs fell open, as if inviting her mother in.

This was not the first time Lisa had joined her daughter in her room, but it would be the first it was just the two of them. She shed her house dress and damp panties, adding them to the pile in the corner, and then lay on her side on the foot of her daughter's bed, fully in the nude.

"Who was it?" Lisa asked again. "Is he someone you'll be seeing regularly, or was he just a one-time fling?" She was working hard to act as if she were an interested and concerned mother. It was hard, however, as her gaze wavered between her daughter's beautiful, glistening features, and the tantalizing view up between her slim thighs. The panties were damp in the crotch, in a line that followed Alyssa's youthfully tight slit. Lisa felt an urge to crawl up and plant her mouth directly onto her daughter's pussy, as Alyssa had so brazenly done to her. And yet, she felt a need to at least try and hold herself back. She had lost control of herself that night already. She needed to try and regain some in the eyes of her children. She was their mother, after all.

Alyssa had pulled her right knee up and began to wave her leg back and forth. In effect, this caused her crotch to open and close in Lisa's view, almost teasingly. After just a few moments of this, Lisa sat up and then moved to lie alongside her daughter.

"You can tell me, Alyssa, who you've been with. I am your mother." Lisa laid her hand upon Alyssa's thigh and slowly dragged it upward. "I won't be mad, you know."

As her mother's hand paused atop her pubic mound and rubbed her there, Alyssa replied, "You'll just have to find out another way, Mom. I'm not going to tell you."

Lisa pulled Alyssa's face to hers and she kissed her. Not real passionately, nor as light as a mother would to her daughter. Still, she tasted her own flavors lingering upon Alyssa's lips. "I'm just looking out for my little girl's welfare," she sighed between kisses. Her hand came up from Alyssa's crotch to cup one of her growing breasts. She squeezed the breast and felt her puffy nipple within the bra under her palm. Lisa hooked the bra cup with her thumb and lifted, letting her daughter's tit fall free. Lisa pulled her mouth away from Alyssa's and quickly removed the bra completely, adding it to the pile in the corner.

"Suck my tits, Mom," Alyssa demanded in a soft, girlish voice. "Maybe I'll give you a hint."

Lisa grinned and lowered her mouth to capture one puffy pink nipple between her lips. "That's so nice," Alyssa sighed. "I like having my nipples sucked." Nothing Lisa didn't already know.

After a few minutes, Alyssa pulled her mother's mouth up from her tit. "I want to suck yours now," she demanded, and cupped one of her mother's heavier breasts in hand. Her mouth latched onto the pink nipple as she had when she was but an infant. The familiar nub felt right at home in her mouth.

"That's my baby girl," Lisa hummed. She stroked Alyssa's hear of long, straight dishwater-blonde hair. But she wasn't there to have her nipples milked. She was there to find out who her daughter had been fucking that evening. And it was quite obvious she was going to have to find out the same way Alyssa had discovered her and Randy's earlier session.

"Lay back," Lisa insisted while pulling her nipple free.

Alyssa grinned at her mother. "So, I guess you're ready to find out who your little girl's been fucking tonight, eh?"

"Just spread your legs," Lisa gasped. She moved between her daughter's legs as they parted and took hold of her panties. She tugged the down the milky white length and tossed them aside, adding them to the pile in the corner. Her daughter's cleanly shaven pussy came fully into her sight, its pale pink labia glistening with a light coating of dew. She reached down and began to stroke her fingers along the length.

"So good," Alyssa muttered as her mother's finger tips danced across her clit. Hers wasn't a large bud, but it was sensitive. Her body tingled. Lisa leaned down and gave the top edge of Alyssa's clit hood a light lick, making her daughter tremble excitedly. "Stop teasing me, Mom!" she gasped as her mother continued to lightly flick her tongue along the outer edges of her sex-pot.

Lisa lifted her mouth away and smiled up at her daughter. "Are you going to tell me, or am I going to have to drive you insane with passion?" She pulled her daughter's pussy open and gave the little clit another flicking lizard-lick.

"Oh, fuck!" Alyssa gasped. She reached down and took her mother's hair in her fist. "Just start licking my pussy! Damn it, I hate it when you tease me. Just lick!"

Lisa knew she couldn't hold out. She loved eating out her daughter, and lowered her mouth directly onto her wet slit. There was a hint of spent boy-seed, but mostly she had the scent of her daughter in her nose. Upon her tongue, as she slowly worked inward through the folds, she could taste a salty residue, but nothing familiar. As if Lisa had any clue what different tastes went with what cocks. But she imagined that Alyssa was teasing her because the boy she'd been with earlier must have been someone she herself had been with. Otherwise, what would be the point, right?

Lisa began to work Alyssa's young pussy with her tongue, lips, and mouth. She mewed and hummed as she ate her daughter out. Alyssa was also purring and moaning, adding a "That's so good," or "Right there!", or "Eat my pussy, Mom!" from time to time. And Lisa enjoyed little more than eating out her daughter, except sucking off her son. For many minutes she lapped away noisily, drawing creamy nectar from the young woman's slit, but nothing identifiable.

After several more minutes, Alyssa gasped, "Sixty-nine me, Mom! I want to eat you, too." With pants of excitement, Alyssa and Lisa rolled into the classic position, with daughter above mother. Alyssa's face dipped down between her mother's parted thighs and began to lap hungrily and noisily at her mother's dripping snatch. Meanwhile, Lisa pulled her daughter's hips down until her pussy was planted fully onto her own mouth. She added her own slurps and moans to her daughter's.

After only a few minutes, Lisa was panting and grunting wildly beneath her daughter. Alyssa was becoming a fierce and talented cunt-lapper and drove her mother quickly towards yet another orgasm. "Oh, fuck! I'm cumming!" Lisa gasped suddenly. "Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!"

Alyssa lapped up her mother's cream as it flowed, and then lifted away. "Make me cum, Mom! Make me cum, too!"

Lisa had to pull her head from her daughter's crotch as she climaxed, huffing and panting for breath. Now, as her orgasm subsided, she pulled Alyssa's pussy back to her mouth. This time, however, Alyssa rolled up and sat directly onto her mother's face, all but smothering her with her cunt as she began to roll and twist. Her mother's tongue lanced up into her vagina high and deep, while her nose pushed against her anus.

"Oh, yes Mom! Yes!" she hummed. She grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard. "Make me cum! Make me cum!" Alyssa's body was trembling now, and her hips rolled and ground downward. She was oblivious to the fact that she was pressing her mother's head harder into the mattress beneath them. She didn't care. She wanted to cum on her mother's tongue and face and wasn't letting up until she did.

Lisa couldn't breathe very well, even as she tongued her daughter's pussy out. Her nose was almost up Alyssa's ass and the filthy scent filled her head. Still she lapped away, wanting to get her daughter off, to be able to get her off. The tangy, salty taste of a man's semen was growing on her tongue as Alyssa's body grew ever closer to climaxing. The semen must have been very high up inside her, but now was being pulled downward from both gravity and Lisa's sucking. She lapped away eagerly.

"Oh, God! Mom! Mom! I'm cuummmiiiiiingggg!" Alyssa screamed. Suddenly, Lisa's mouth was flooded with thick slime. Alyssa wasn't known for having much ejaculation, so the cream that filled Lisa's mouth in that moment had to be the cum deposited by her earlier lover. Lisa tried in vain to identify the taste, but it was no good. She had never paid any attention to the individual flavors of her young lovers. The taste now was very tangy, quite salty and thick. She knew it wasn't Randy's. Of all her lover's, his would have been the only semen she might have been able to identify.

Lisa gulped and swallowed as her daughter continued to writhe and grind against her face. Her head began to spin from lack of oxygen and Lisa had to shove Alyssa away. She gasped for air through cum-smeared lips as Alyssa collapsed to the bed beside her. She was also panting heavily.

"That was fucking awesome, Mom!" Alyssa gasped. "By far the most intense I've had in ages."

After regaining some of her breath control, Alyssa spun around to again lie atop her mother. This time it was her mouth she pressed to her mother's. "You taste like cum," she grinned between kisses. She then began to lick at her mother's lips and chin.

Alyssa lifted away to ask, "Well? Did you figure out who I was with?"

Lisa looked up into her daughter's eager features. She shook her head. "I haven't a clue. Just tell me, okay?"

Alyssa gave her mother one last kiss and then rolled across her body to her feet at the foot of the bed. "I don't think so," she said. "I'm getting a shower and going to bed," Alyssa told her, grabbing a clean pair of underwear from her dresser.

Lisa followed her daughter out into the hallway, her clothes in hand. She checked on her son, who she found in his room asleep already. In her room, she tossed her clothing into the hamper and found her robe. Alyssa was under the hot spray when she slipped into the bathroom. Lisa settled onto the toilet lid to wait her turn in the shower, watching her young, beautiful daughter through the frosted glass of the shower door. It was nearly midnight, and Lisa had been treated to orgasms induced by each of her loving children.

"Where is all of this going?" she wondered.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers
12