The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

Peter ran his hands down the insides of her thighs and he could feel not only the heat of her flesh but the vibrating of her body, like a spring ready to unload. He imagined that his mother was ready to unload. He would bring her orgasm on with his mouth, he knew, even as he lowered himself fully between her thighs. Again, he blew across her pussy slot and Valerie moaned, "Oooohhh, god, yes!" Her thighs vibrated under his hands as he slowly moved them towards the center of her sex.

Peter pressed his hands into the soft flesh to either side of his mother's cunt and pushed outward, opening her up until he saw deep into her pink folds. He vaginal chute opened, inviting him in. Peter couldn't hold himself back any longer, and planted his mouth to her pussy.

"Oh, yes! Eat my pussy, Peter! Eat your mother's pussy!" Valerie's cream flowed immediately as Peter's tongue thrust into her hole. He sucked and her juices filled his mouth, along with much of her cunt-flesh.

Valerie climaxed. "Aaaaggghhhh!" she screamed. "Aaahh! Aaahh! Aaahh!" she huffed as she slammed her crotch hard into her son's face. She held his head tight to her cunt as her son's tongue attacked her sensitive flesh. He slurped loud upon her creamy folds, making her entire being vibrate. Even her nipples throbbed, forgotten upon her breasts, and yet in need. She grabbed them, and pinched them hard as her orgasm was devoured by Peter.

"Aaaaaeeeeeyyyyy!" she screamed again. The most intense orgasm of her life, and it was upon her son's talented tongue.

Even before she had started down the far side of her climax, Peter let her pussy free and moved quickly up her body, until his cock, now throbbing through the fly of his boxers, pressed into the hot, drenched cavity. Valerie's eyes popped open and she looked into her son's. The moment stretched on, until she panted, "Fuck me, Peter! Oh, yes! I want you inside me! I want you to fuck me!"

Peter didn't need any further invitation. He pressed his hips down and his cock slipped easily into his mother's drooling, hungry vagina. "Aaaaaaahhhhhh!" she cried as his manhood slide inch by inch into her, one final time. The heat from her son's penis radiated through her body. She wanted to scream, to let the entire world know that her son was giving her the greatest pleasure imaginable. Her mouth was agape in a silent scream as Peter's hips began to move. She wrapped her legs around his hips and hooked her ankles together, locking Peter to her as tight as she could. His cock slipped along her chute, stroking her inner walls even as they clamped down tight around him, working only a few inches in and out.

"Oooohhh, Peter! Peter! Peter!" she moaned over, and over again. She relaxed only enough to allow him to work more of his cock along her chute. Her finger nails dug into his shoulders as his mouth latched hard to her neck. She felt his teeth dig into her flesh, which made her vibrate again.

His cock began to pound harder into her, driving her towards another orgasm. She felt him twitch inside her, and she knew that he was working towards releasing his semen into her. She wanted to feel his seed warm her from the inside, and yet she knew that it would be the final time. She wanted this to last so much longer, well into the night. She wanted to peak over and over under her son's passion. As hard as it was to do, she pushed at her son's shoulders and released her legs from around his hips.

"Let me...let me pleasure you...Peter!" she panted as he continued to bite into her neck and pound into her cunt. She pushed his shoulders up and he released her neck. His eyes found hers as his hips paused their rhythmic beating. "Please, Peter. Let me pleasure you," she begged.

Peter was on the edge, he knew. He could feel his cock pulsing and his balls aching to dump into her. Yet he wasn't in any hurry, either. He also knew that this was their last time together. They had agreed. Never again after this night. He took a deep breath, and then with a smile he nodded. "I could use a break," he grinned before easing out of her vaginal grip to lay on his back beside his mother.

Valerie rolled with him, caressing his chest as she sat up on her haunches. The aroma of her vagina filled the bedroom and made her head swoon. She had never been so sexually excited. She never wanted to put on clothes again, to leave her bed, to close her legs. She wanted Peter to push back inside her and fill her with his hard manhood and hot seed. But this was the end, and she would have trouble accepting that, she knew. Until it was over, however, she would devour her son.

Valerie slipped her arm beneath her son's head and brought her mouth to his. She kissed him deeply, and Peter reciprocated. Their tongues again danced together as she stroked his chest with her hand. His caressed her arms and shoulders, went down her back, and cupped her buttocks. She mewed into his mouth. She licked his lips. She kissed his chin. And then, like her son before, she worked her mouth downward, kissing and licking his sweaty flesh. She paused at each of his nipples to kiss and nibble upon them. She went lower still, to his naval and tongued deep into his fur-ringed button.

She found his cock, still fully erect and upright, sticking through the fly of his underwear, with her hand. She lightly stroked the soft, slightly sticky flesh, feeling her son's heat. She lifted her head from his belly and studied it. She imagined that long, hard tube of flesh penetrating her, delighting her, and painting her with its hot load. Valerie knew that she would miss Peter's manhood almost as much as she would miss his mouth. No one would ever replace Peter in her life, or in her body.

Valerie gave her son's cock-head a kiss. She kissed lower, along the bottom-side vein. His hairs tickled her nose. She went lower, below the cuff of his underwear to his thigh. She kissed and licked downward, halfway to his knee, and then crossed over, back up his far leg, until she again returned to his erection.

"Lift your hips," she whispered as she took hold of his boxers, and when he had, Valerie removed them. Her eyes never left her son's manhood. Her mouth hung open and she imagined a string of drool dripping out, showing her son her absolute hunger for him.

With his underwear discarded, Peter was now as nude as she was. Valerie lightly stroked his scrotum and shaft with her finger tips. She circled the tip, drawing a moan from him and a drop of clear pre-cum from the slit. She curled her finger, capturing it, and brought it to her lips. She replaced her finger with his cock, taking five inches into her mouth in a single plunge.

"Oooohhh, Mom!" Peter groaned as her oral warmth enveloped him. Any other time, it was Peter in complete control. He had often guided her mouth to his cock, ordered her to open up and suck him in. This was the first time she had ever freely pulled his cock into her mouth. Peter enjoyed this side of his mother. He regretted that it would be the last time he would feel her lips around his shaft, or her tongue on his crown.

"That's it, Mom. Suck my dick. I know you love it, so suck it. Take it down."

Up and down Valerie began to move, taking as much of her son's manhood into her mouth as she could, until just an inch remained exposed. Her hand cupped his balls and she squeezed them gently. A thick trickle of his clear cream rolled onto her tongue and she pulled back to savor it, before plunging back down her son's length.

Valerie had never been one for giving head, and although she had performed the act on her son many times now, this was the first time she had wanted his taste on her tongue. She had swallowed so much of his semen, and yet had never enjoyed it. Now, it was all she wanted. To have her son's seed coat her tongue and tonsils, to slide down her throat and warm her belly. Yet again, she knew that when her son released his load and gave it to her, that it would be the last time.

Peter enjoyed getting his cock sucked as much as any man, and Valerie had grown into a fabulous cock-sucker in his book. Maybe not as good as his girl-friend Zarine, he mused. Zarine could take him balls-deep and still was able to curl her tongue out to tickle his balls. That was a special woman, Peter grinned at the image. He only wished his mother had been so inclined to pursuit a grander oral repertoire.

Valerie continued to work her son's cock with her mouth, lips, and tongue for some ten minutes before she wanted more. Without removing her mouth from his cock, she twisted her body around and slipped a knee across his chest. Peter's hands came to her thighs and hips, and then his fingers dug into her buttocks as she dropped her hips. Her heavy breasts slid along his flanks to embrace him as warmly as her mouth, or her thighs.

"Uuunnngggg!" she groaned as Peter's mouth again latched onto her vagina and went to work. He noisily began lapping at the juices that she felt dripping out of her, and his moans of hunger added to her own lust. She began to slurp and slobber on her son's manhood as noisily as he worked her pussy.

It wasn't long before Valerie again began to moan through an orgasm. With her mouth as full of her son's cock as she could take, she screamed through an orgasm that he greedily drank up. Her entire body vibrated as she climaxed and she fought to keep his cock in her mouth. She backed up until only the head remained and she nearly bit down, trying to keep her mouth on him. Finally, she had to breathe, and let his cock fall away.

"I need your cock, Peter," she groaned again. She twisted and looked back at him, his face obscenely covered by her hairy crotch. She could see his jaw working as well as feel his tongue running up and down through her folds. Her cream flowed and her body trembled. She sucked in a breath as a mini-orgasm rolled through her body. As it passed, she again pleaded, "I need your cock, Peter. Please, fuck me with your wonderful cock."

Peter sucked hard on his mother's thick labia and then let them pop free of his mouth as she twisted away. He pushed up to his elbows and in his dominator's voice said, "Get on your hands and knees, Mother!"

Valerie paused, knowing that her son was about to take a firm hand in the remaining time they had. She grinned and nodded, "Yes, son," as she crawled forward. Peter sat up and pulled his knees under him, watching as his mother's hips swayed before him on the bed. Her dark, hairy pussy dripped with cream and saliva, ready for a serious pounding, he thought. His cock, equally slick from his mother's mouth, throbbed excitedly as he positioned himself behind her. His fingers dug into her ass flesh deep as he moved closer.

"Reach between your thighs and guide me in, Valerie," he demanded, using her name as he so often did when fulfilling her fantasies. And as she always had, she obeyed. Her hand wrapped around her son's cock and tugged even as she moved her hips back. Peter remained motionless, waiting for her to impale herself upon his spear. Valerie looked back at him and saw the familiar grin on his face he always had when he was in control of her. She knew that as much as his cock and his mouth, she would miss her son's evil grin.

"Ooohh! Ooohh, Peter!" she moaned as she lined herself up and pushed back, all in one motion. She needed him inside her and she took him to the root.

"Yyyeeessssss!" Peter groaned as her cunt lips kissed his balls. His cock, now buried as far as humanly possible within his own mother, throbbed. He very nearly released the hounds, so to speak, and yet managed to fight off the urge to flood her with hot semen, at least for the time being.

"Fuck me, Peter!" Valerie moaned into the mattress as she pushed her face down. Her tits pressed into the sheet as her hips arched upward, and she felt her son's cock stroke against the back walls of her womb. His balls, heavy and ready to dump, began to tattoo her clit as Peter started jabbing his prick hard and deep.

"Take this dick, Mom!" Peter laughed. "Take all of my hard dick!" With his fingers deep in her flesh, Peter began to take control of his thrusting as well as her recoiling. Every thrust became harder and deeper, until his knob was banging painfully against her cervix. She wasn't going to complain, however. Valerie just endured, even as she enjoyed the pleasures her son was giving her, one last time.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" she was grunting into the mattress, whether Peter heard her or not. Their flesh slapped loudly together. The sounds of her pussy slurping along her son's cock filled the bedroom, adding to the noise the bed made beneath them. Peter grunted, Valerie groaned, and mother and son loved one another more than ever.

"Ooohh! Oh, Mom!" Peter howled. His cock pulsed wildly and he shoved as deep into her as he could get. "I'm cuummmingggg!" Peter's cock erupted and began to flood Valerie with hot semen. "I'm cuuuummmminngggg!"

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh!" Valerie cried into the mattress as her body accepted her son's offering, and exploded into a state of grace all her own. "Oooohhh, yyyeeessssss!" she moaned as her belly warmed from the semen her son was injecting deep into her. Her vaginal walls clamped down tight around him and she felt every throb, every jet of seed that pushed up his tube and into her.

Holding himself within his mother's vaginal grip, Peter rolled her onto her back. He lay atop her then, looking down into her face as he settled between her parted thighs. His cock remained surprisingly solid and warm within her. He didn't want this felling to end.

Valerie pulled her son down and hugged him. "Thank you, Peter," she sighed into his ear. "I love you."

Peter pushed up and looked into her eyes. "I love you, too, Mom," he replied. With a sly grin, he flexed his cock within her, and she moaned softly. They remained in that position for several moments, until Peter again started to move. His manhood had not slackened, nor slipped from her. He was still filling her with flesh, flesh that was now sliding within her, back and forth, along her slippery chute. A minute later, his cock grew harder, and Peter began to drive into his mother again, with deep, steady thrusts.

"Oooohhh, god!" Valerie moaned beneath her son as he resumed fucking her, making love to her still. He'd cum in her once, and was not through with her yet. His cock worked easily within her, lubricated by his first load and her cream. Now, he pushed up and started pounding harder and deeper, until the mattress began to rebound and his balls slapped against her anus.

"Ooohh, yeessss! Fuck me! Fuck me, Peter!" she cried. Tears leaked from her eyes as she looked up into his face. His body slammed against hers, and her legs flailed along his sides as she curled back, opening herself wide for his assault. Harder and harder Peter pounded her until she was on the verge of pain, and yet she felt nothing but exhilaration as her body reacted. She climaxed yet again, and her wails let the neighbors know it.

"Aaaahhh! Fuuucccckkkkkk!" she screamed. Her body spasmed and suddenly she felt the heat of Peter's semen again flowing within her. She opened her eyes to find his shut tight. He held himself deep within her as he seeded her. The pain on his face was evident, and she pulled his mouth to hers. They kissed and Peter collapsed fully atop her. They lay intertwined, their mouths never parting, for many long, passionate minutes. Peter's cock eventually whithered and slipped out of her, along with a healthy gush of semen. Still they embraced tightly. Still they kissed deeply. When their emotions began to mellow finally, Peter let his mouth slip to her neck. He nuzzled his mother, lying atop her, for many more minutes. He was a child once again, her child, and he didn't want to be separated from his mother. Eventually, he rolled from her, and Valerie moaned in pain. Both a physical pain and emotional pain.

Valerie rolled onto her side, away from Peter, and began to sob. She could feel his semen leaking from her vagina and cooling on her crotch and upper thigh. Behind her, Peter was also emotional, and fought off his own tears. Instead, he climbed for the bed and headed for the bathroom, leaving her. After a quick shower, Peter dressed quietly. It was over between them. They would never again enjoy a fantasy together. They would never again make love. They were now little more than former lovers, even though they would always be mother and son.

As much as Peter wanted to climb back into her bed and comfort his mother, he knew that he had to walk away. She needed to suffer through this break-up on her own, if she was going to be able to cope. He left her on her bed, sobbing softly into the pillow.

Valerie showered and douched an hour later. She wanted every cell of her son cleansed from her, both inside and out. She needed to be fresh, to start afresh. It was over. She was moving on.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers
12