The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers

Joan had finished dressing during the confrontation between band-mates. She gave Paul and Klein a nod and smile. She looked at Howey and said, "Next time, you'd better treat whoever you're with, with respect. Just as you'd give your mother."

"I know I'd like to give your mother some respect," Paul laughed, breaking the tension somewhat.

"I think I did, last month," Fritz said. "Wasn't she the one without any teeth?"

As the four band-mates began to picker and toss things around the RV, Joan made her escape. She'd gone only a few steps before Paul leaped from the RV door and ran up to her.

"Hey, Joan. I just wanted to say thanks for a fun time. I really hadn't planned all that back there. And what Howey said, it was uncalled for."

"Don't worry about it, okay?" Joan smiled. "I've been through worse, believe me. Although that was my first gangbang. I guess it could have gone better. I hope you enjoyed yourself. And your friends, also."

Paul looked at her, unable to truly grasp what kind of woman Joan really was. She was unlike any he'd ever met. "I'd like to see you again, next time I'm in town. If that would be okay with you?"

Now it was Joan's turn to wonder about him. "I'll be looking out for you," she told him. "I can't make any promises, though. I'm not looking for anyone right now, okay? I'm enjoying my life, finally, and I don't want any complications." She pulled his mouth to hers then and kissed him, but only briefly. "Take care, okay?" she said, and turned away, leaving him without a backward glance.

By the time she'd returned to her car, it was nearing nine-thirty. She was supposed to have met her son and his boy-friend two hours ago for dinner. The several missed calls from Michael on her cell phone display reminded her of that fact, as did the texts. She started her car and headed home. She'd call him in the morning and explain, in something of an abridged format, why she missed out on dinner.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers