The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers

Wanda had never heard her son talk so elegantly or thoughtfully. He had surprised her. It hadn't been what she had expected from him at all. She said, "I love you, Luke. I don't want you to think any less of me. I don't want jealousy to hurt our relationship." She started the car. "You'd better not get upset if I enjoy myself, either. I liked Todd when he was a little boy, but now that I've been taken by him as a young man..." She turned and gave Luke a wide grin. "Well, let's just say that Pandora's Box isn't the only thing you opened."

Luke leaned in and gave his mother a kiss, full on the mouth. When they had parted, they both noticed an older lady watching them as she walked past with a look of disapproval on her face. Mother and son both laughed as Wanda pulled the car out of the lot.

"So, where are we going?" Wanda asked as she pulled into the Regal Parkway traffic.

"The Resort. Michelle got hold of the keys to one of the resort cabins that the club uses for guests and such. We've got it all night. I guess working out at the Golf Club has perks," Luke said. He placed his hand on his mother's thigh, high up, as she drove. Wanda gave her son a glance after feeling him squeeze her thigh.

"Well, I don't have all night, you man. Your father will be expecting me home when he gets there."

"Dad's playing poker tonight, so he'll be out until two or three." Luke left it at that and turned his attention to the passing sights as Wanda drove south past the golf course and its large club house, around the recently completed roundabout and the tall fountain at its center, and on into the Resort Community. Luke directed her through the short, curving streets that wound between the small cabins, bungalows, and occasional club house. Two houses down from the Resort Recreation Center and Pool was the cabin, and Wanda parked in the small lot next to Michelle's charcoal grey Hyundai. Her own Malibu was nearly the same color, she oddly noticed as she and her son climbed out into the warm summer sun.

"I'm scared, Luke," Wanda whispered. "More than I've ever been in my life."

"Don't worry, just go with the flow and enjoy yourself," he replied.

Luke led the way, and as they passed through into the front of the cabin, he took his mother's hand in his. Wanda's heart was already racing with both excitement and anxiety. This was so far out of her comfort zone that she could pass out at any moment, she worried. Inside, they joined Todd and Michelle, who sat in the living area drink beers.

"What took you so long?" Todd asked as he slapped hands with Luke. "Any longer I'd have had to take mom just to release some tension."

"I am so thrilled you came," Michelle said to Wanda. She came to her and placed her hands upon Wanda's shoulders. After an awkward hug, Michelle said, "You look beautiful, Wanda." Michelle was dressed similarly, in a light summer dress in shades of red. It was obvious that she didn't have a bra on, given the shadows that the points of her nipples were casting.

"Let's go out back," Todd suggested. The four, two mothers and two sons, settled around the patio in lounge chairs. Conversation ranged over the next hour from how each mother first was taken by their son, to the various women from across Europe Todd had enjoyed, and how they differed from American woman.

"Christ! Some of those German broads won't get off unless you've got your entire fist shoved up their snatch!" Todd laughed. "And the things I've seen in sex-shows would make you cringe, let me tell you!"

Wanda was uncomfortable with the conversation. Maybe it was because that, until recently, she'd never really done anything out of the ordinary. Eventually, Michelle suggested they head back inside. "Let's try out the hot tub, since we've got the run of the place."

Guided by her son, Wanda followed Michelle and hers through to a sun room, with three glass walls and a huge sky-light overhead. It was lit by small ensconced lights, until Todd flicked a switch and under-water lights came on as well.

Wanda sat on the edge of the hot tub, her heart racing. Michelle took a seat next to her. "Just relax," Michelle told her. "We're all here to enjoy ourselves." Michelle caressed her face lightly, and then her hand slid downward, across Wanda's shoulder, to cup her left breast. Wanda gasped, then looked to her son who sat on the floor behind Michelle. He was smiling, enjoying what was happening. Wanda still wasn't sure she was.

Michelle's hand came back up to Wanda's chin and she leaned closer, until their lips touched. Michelle kissed her ever so lightly, until Wanda began to reciprocate. "Damn, that's hot!" Todd said from close behind Wanda. He, too, now sat on the floor next to the tub. Wanda turned away from his mother to look at him. Like Luke, Todd was smiling, and why wouldn't he be?

"Stand up, Wanda," Michelle said, lifting her by the hands as she, too, stood. Yet Michelle's hands released hers to take hold of the front of her dress, and as Wanda rose to her full height, Michelle pulled her dress down, releasing her dd-cup globes. "Beautiful," Michelle complimented, even as she continued to push Wanda's dress down. It fell to the floor once it passed her wide hips, leaving the older mother standing in just her pale blue panties.

"Oh, Luke," Wanda whimpered towards her son when Todd's hands began to caress her buttocks and upper thighs. Michelle dropped to her knees and lifted Wanda's legs in turn, to remove the dress. Her hands joined her son's on Wanda's naked flesh, caressing her legs up and down. Wanda's eyes went to Luke's, who watched excitedly as Michelle took hold of his mother's panties and tugged them to the floor.

Feeling embarrassed as she now stood before three others fully naked, Wanda fought off the urge to run from the room and hide. Instead, she stepped over the edge of the hot tub and into the bubbling, warm waters. She quickly dropped into one of the seats, leaving only her breasts above the water line.

"Shall we join her?" Michelle asked the boys as she stood and released the zipper of her own dress. Seconds later, Michelle had stepped out of her panties and into the tub. Wanda had taken notice of Michelle, who had a completely shaved pussy in contrast to hers, which Luke had trimmed down a few nights before. Michelle's breasts were about half the size of Wanda's as well, thought the nipples were darker, with very large surrounding discs. Michelle's Hawaiian heritage showed even more in her features as she settled into the waters, a wide smile on her face.

Both boys began to strip out of their clothing, and it wasn't long before Luke had taken a seat on the edge of the tub beside Michelle, and Todd settled on the edge next to Wanda. She couldn't help but turn her attention to Michelle's son. His body, with well-defined, hard muscles, and the long, thick post of his manhood that rose from the patch of red pubic hair, drew her in. She couldn't resist the sight, and her pussy began to heat even submerged in the warm waters.

"Ooohh, yeah!" Wanda turned at the sound of her son's voice and saw that Michelle had taken his cock into her mouth and was bobbing, sucking him as he sat on the tub's edge. It was the first time she'd ever seen her son with another woman, and she had thought she'd have felt jealousy. Instead, she felt aroused. She watched Michelle work Luke's cock for a moment, and then when she felt Todd's hand stroke her head of short brown hair, she turned to him. His crotch was at eye level, just as Luke's was, and Todd's penis was aimed like a cannon at her. He had his free hand wrapped around the base. Wanda looked up and into his smiling green eyes, and replaced his hand with hers.

Wanda allowed Todd to guide her close, until his cock-head was brushing her lips. She opened her mouth and closed her eyes, and took the plunge. She tasted Todd's cock on her tongue, tightened her lips around his shaft, and began to mimic Michelle. She began to bob along Todd's length, drawing a pleased sigh from his lips as well.

"Yeah, Mom," Luke moaned. "Suck his cock." Michelle let her lover slip from her lips long enough to turn and look, and then grinning, she returned to Luke and took him as deep as she could before resuming her rhythmic slurping.

The bubbling waters began to splash and slosh as the two mothers began to move more. Both were working their lover's cocks over with all of the skills they had. Wanda mouthed the end of Todd's dick while stroking his shaft with her fist. Michelle enjoyed plunging down to the root, to feel Luke's knob bang against the back of her throat. Both mothers tasted the sweet pre-cum cream on their tongues. And beneath the waters, both woman had a handful of fingers working on their own hungry pussy.

Wanda was the first to release, letting Todd's saliva-slick cock slip out of her mouth and grip. She stood up and asked, "Can we go someplace more comfortable?"

Todd twisted off the tub's edge and grabbed up one of the towels. "Sure! Let's go to the bedroom, Wanda," he said. He used the towel to dry her off as she stepped out of the tub, paying particular attention to her hefty breasts and rounded ass. As they headed out of the wet room, Luke and Michelle followed.

The bedroom in the cabin was cozy, due to the large, king-sized bed centered along the far wall. That wall was nothing but windows, though covered with French blinds that were closed enough to only let light in. Todd had Wanda by the hand and led her to the far side of the bed, where he rolled in. His lengthy, fat cock wagged, inviting Wanda over. She followed Todd into the bed and smoothly moved to straddle him. She reached between her thighs to grasp his cock as Todd reached up and took hold of her heavy, swinging breasts. She looked into his eyes as she stroked his knob through her damp labia, and once it was positioned, she dropped slowly down his length, taking Todd's manhood inside her once again.

"Aaaahhhh!" she moaned, her face up to the spinning blades of the ceiling fan and his fat dick pried her vagina open and filled her with heat. She settled fully onto his lap, his cock pressed hard against her highest points. She looked down at him and saw him enjoying the feelings as well. His eyes were closed and his mouth open. His hands dug into her tit-flesh for a moment, and when she began to move, so did his hands. He kneaded her flesh slowly, even as her hips rocked and twisted slowly upon his rock-solid post.

Wanda leaned forward and planted her hands into the mattress to either side of Todd's shoulders. Her breasts hung into his chest, still gripped in his strong hands. She looked down into his eyes and began to rise and fall upon his cock. A moment later, Todd was thrusting up into her with hard jabs, running his entire length along her chute with every thrust.

Wanda was enjoying every inch of the cock buried in her pussy, but when the bed moved. She opened her eyes and turned to see Michelle roll onto her back, her head next to Todd's shoulder. Luke stood between her thighs and pushed Michelle's legs back and out. His cock was throbbing and without either guiding it, Luke leaned in and sunk hid full length into Michelle with a practiced ease. Wanda held herself in place above Todd, who continued to batter her pussy with his rapid-fire thrusting, while she looked at Luke as he began to drill Michelle.

"Oooohh, yes! Fuck me, Luke!" Michelle began to grunt while attacking her naked and bulging clit with one set of fingers, while digging the others into her left tit. "Pound me, Lover!" she added.

The big bed began to move beneath them, as Luke worked over Michelle, and Wanda began to slam down against Todd. She watched her son drive his long, familiar cock in and out of Michelle, even pulling completely free before slamming back balls-deep into the beautiful mother of the young man she herself was enjoying. Wanda turned her attention back to Todd, whose eyes were closed and mouth open as he bucked beneath her.

With every slam of his cock into her, Michelle's breasts wobbled and shook beneath Luke's pounding. She huffed with every thrust. Her pussy sloshed louder and louder with each passing minute, until she began to cum upon is pistoning prick. "Oooohhh, yeessss!" she groaned as her cream flowed. She rolled her head back and looked up into Wanda's face, who was looking down into hers. Suddenly and surprisingly, Wanda dropped her mouth to Michelle's and kissed her, deeply, with tongue.

"Uuunnggghh!" Wanda groaned into Michelle's mouth as her own orgasm, possibly kicked off by her passionate kissing of Michelle, began to roll though her. She remained still above Todd, who was thrusting hard and fast up into her, turning her spasming cunt into a frothy mess. Wanda was hard pressed to keep her mouth locked to Michelle's, as Luke's pounding grew even harder. He was being spurred on by the sight of his mother deep kissing the woman he was fucking, a sight he had longed for and now was finally enjoying to the fullest.

With their mutual orgasms ebbing, both mothers continued to kiss, though softer. Michelle stroked Wanda's face, and Wanda reached out to caress Michelle's breasts. Luke was breathing heavily as he eased his cock from Michelle's sloppy cunt. "Let's switch up," he told Todd, who was also watching their mothers. He pulled Wanda's hips up and let his cock fall from her, bringing a deep moan from Luke's mother's throat. Todd managed to crawl out from beneath Wanda and rolled from the bed. His cock dripped with her cream and he stroked his cock, getting a handful of the warm juice on his fingers. He licked his fingers dry as he and Luke switched places, all the while Wanda and Michelle continued to kiss passionately in the bed.

Todd rolled back into the bed beside his mother and she pulled her mouth from Wanda's to kiss her son equally as deep. Wanda remained on her knees, watching Michelle and Todd. Behind her, Luke crawled up and took aim. She looked back with a warm, loving smile on her face as her son slipped into her dripping slot. "Yeessss, Luke! Fuck me!" she moaned even as he was already settling into a slow, steady rhythm.

Beside them, Todd again rolled onto his back and pulled his mother to straddle him. Todd obviously enjoyed the cowgirl position, and as his mother turned to settle into the reversed position, Todd guided his cock up and into her. Wanda watched from just a few feet away as Michelle's bare-naked pussy gobbled up her son's entire fat length smoothly. She looked up to see Michelle's face, her mouth open wide and her eyes fluttering as she enjoyed an orgasm taking her son into her body once again.

Wanda felt her son lay across her back and his hands reached beneath her to grab hold of her heavy, hanging tits. He short-stroked his cock within her, tickling her inner g-spot with his knob, and in seconds Wanda was moaning through her second orgasm of the evening.

"Oooohhh, Luuuuke!" she purred. She laid her face against Todd's thigh as her cream flowed, and she watched as clear juices began to spurt from Michelle's pussy along the length of his thrusting shaft.

"Ooohh, yes! Yes! Yes!" Michelle grunted as her own orgasm ripped through her body. Her climax sent jets of cream from her cunt, a rarity for her but Todd knew just how to hit her button to draw it out of her. She huffed with every thrust and looked down to see the dampness growing on the bed sheet between her son's thighs. She also saw the hungry look in Wanda's eyes, her face just a foot away on Todd's thigh. Their eyes met, and Michelle reached down to pull Wanda's mouth to her.

When Wanda tasted Michelle's cream for the first time, she would swear that she erupted from it. Her son's cock continued to pound her from behind, and it was wonderful, but the warm cream of Michelle's cum that splashed across her lips and onto her tongue made her body vibrate, as if an electrical cord had been plugged into her cunt to send 210 volts of electricity through her soul.

"Oh, fuck! Yes! Eat her, Mom! Eat her pussy!" Luke cheered as he redoubled his thrusting into his mother's quivering cunt-hole. His fingers dug into her ass flesh as he watched, as excited as he'd ever been in his life, watching his own mother suck on another's pussy. He'd never imagined it could be so hot. The sight overwhelmed him, and a moment later, Luke roared, "Oooohhhnngggggghhhh!" as his cock exploded and sent his heavy load deep into his mother's body.

Michelle's own orgasm was drawn out on Wanda's lips, and when her tongue began to slither up and down her slot, she felt her juices flow again. "Oooohhh, sooooo fucking goooood!" Michelle moaned. Her son's cock still worked her over, but her entire attention was on the feelings Wanda's tongue was sending through her. It was a first for her, having her pussy licked while being fucked at the same time, and it was sending her over the edge time and time again.

For Wanda, the taste of another woman on her lips had never been experienced. And as she slurped up Michelle's cream, she wished she'd given in to this experience years ago. She let her mouth go lower and she licked along Todd's ramming shaft, smearing his mother's cream along its length with her tongue. At times, when he'd pause, she'd capture one of his heavy balls in her mouth and suck on it. Once, his cock popped free of Michelle's slit and Wanda gulped it down, giving him a few bobs before guiding him back into his mother's welcoming cunt.

Luke had dumped his full, heavy load into his mother's pussy and slipped out of her. He was still rock-hard, and again told Todd, "Time to switch off!" Cum dripped from his mother's slot and his knob as he waited for Michelle to lift free of her son's glistening manhood. His mother remained ass-up and Todd moved quick to take advantage. His cock slipped with ease into her, given the amount of semen Luke had left as a lubricant. He took up a rapid, shallow thrusting that had Wanda gasping in moments.

Luke manhandled Michelle into a similar position as his mother and pulled her hips back to the edge of the bed. He plunged into her gaping pussy and wasted no time in picking up his own high-speed piston-thrusting. The king-sized bed again rocked and rolled as the two young studs began to work each other's mother's over with all of the strength and stamina of their generation. In no time at all, both Michelle and Wanda were huffing and grunting through renewed orgasms that coated their lovers' lances with thick, frothy pussy juices. They looked at each other. Michelle, Wanda saw, was grinning wide with a dreamy look in her eyes. She was in a personal heaven. Wanda wondered what Michelle saw in her face. The same sort of lust? Or maybe a look of submission, because that was how Wanda felt. She was giving herself over to the lusts of these two young men, their sons. And she was having the time of her sexual life. Frank had never given her two orgasms in a single session, and now, as Todd's manhood worked her over again, Wanda was about to cum for the third, or maybe forth time that evening.

"Ooooohhhhhh, fuuucccckkkk!" Wanda surprised herself by yelling as her body exploded on Todd's powerful piston. "Aaaaaahhhhh!" she added as she buried her face into the mattress. It felt to her as if she was pissing herself, such was the flood of juices that leaked from her with every thrust of Todd's rod into her. He pounded her hard, one last time, and Wanda felt his throbbing cock spit into her. He was cumming, adding his load to her son's deep inside her womb.

"Cuuuummmminngggg!" Todd growled. Luke reached out to high-five his across his mother's back, celebrating the seeding of his mother.

"Ooohh, fuck! My turn!" Luke grunted a moment later as he began to fill Michelle up with his heavy, thick cream. Wanda marveled at her son's stamina, and recovery power. Within a half an hour he had loaded her up, and now added a second load into Michelle's body. She wondered if all young men could repeat so quickly, and frequently.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers