The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

As her husband climaxed, Xiao Li recalled watching her son as he had climaxed, filling his wife's mouth with his seed. She pushed Gang up slightly to look at his face as he filled her with his. To her surprise, Gang and Jian shared the same tightly shut eyes and slack-jawed gape as they achieved orgasm. Gang rolled away from her again, with only a brief kiss. It had been his way in recent years, as their age dictated. Neither seemed to have the energy anymore to even embrace afterward.

Xiao Li waited until Gang was gently snoring and then went to the bathroom. After, she made her way down to the kitchen for a drink of juice. Her son and daughter-in-law had gone to bed, though Xiao Li had not expected to find them engaged in the living room again, she had looked in. Disappointed perhaps, she checked on the children and returned to her bed.

***

It wasn't until the middle of the week, Tuesday afternoon, that Xiao Li made her discovery. She would have little Tia to thank in later years, even thought she would never admit to it.

Having fed little Kai, Xiao Li placed him in the playpen set up in the family room, overlooking the backyard. It was shortly after nine, Jian and Vania had left for their jobs, and Gang was finishing up his ritual exercises in the shade of the tall trees in the backyard. Xiao Li watched him for a moment before turning her attention to the housework. At the top of her list for the day was dusting throughout the house, and she began there in the family room. Soft music played from the stereo system, the local pop station that Vania favored, and Xiao Li went to work.

With Kai safe in the playpen entertaining himself as infants do, Tia was allowed to roam about somewhat freely with Xiao Li, though limited to the room she was working in. Completing her work in the family room, Xiao Li checked on Kia and found him on the verge of sleep. She noted that Gang had left for his morning walk, and with Tia in tow, she moved on to the next room.

Jian and Vania had set up a small home office next to the kitchen where a desk and computer had been set up. A tall bookshelf, along with a three-drawer filing cabinet made up much of the remaining space, an area that had been originally meant as a pantry or closet. The room wasn't very big, and moving about would be awkward with little Tia under foot, so Xiao Li sat the toddler at the desk in her father's soft leather swivel chair. Xiao Li went to work and Tia happily began popping the keyboard with her tiny fingers.

"Dada! Dada!" Tia happily giggled after a few minutes, and Xiao Li turned to see a picture of her son on the computer's monitor. Tia was pointing at the screen, and Xiao Li looked to see her son engaging in some form of sexual congress with a woman, not his wife.

"Oh my! What have you done, Tia?" Xiao Li exclaimed. She quickly moved the chair back, and the little girl away from the keyboard. As she did, the picture on the screen rolled and another moved into place. This one had Jian standing behind another woman, both fully nude and his hands wrapped around her to hold her very large breasts. They were in a room, possibly a hotel room, and there were other people around them, also completely naked. Xiao Li did not see her daughter-in-law, however.

"What is all of this?" she muttered to herself as she looked. Another picture rolled up and in it was Vania, on her hands and knees in the middle of a room, with four naked men around her, all with rather large cocks in hand aimed at her. From her smiling lips Xiao Li noticed a long string of white dribbled across her chin. "Oh!" Xiao Li gasped when she recognized that it was semen dripping from Vania's lips.

Embarrassed, Xiao Li quickly tried to stop the picture show. She had a knowledge of computers from her work in Hong Kong and she was able to put a halt to the graphic display. Tia had slipped from the chair and now sat beside the open door to the room playing with a stuffed animal that had been on the desk. Xiao Li pulled the chair over and sat. She stared at the computer for a moment, her mind going in several different directions all at once. What she had just seen was beyond anything she'd ever witnessed. The only conclusion she could make was that her son and his wife were sexual deviants.

And yet, even as she knew she should be angered by this discovery, she was more excited than she had been in many days. Since witnessing her son and Vania engaged in sex, in fact. She realized, also, something else. "Am I wet?" Hesitantly, she reached between her thighs and touched her crotch. She pulled the housedress up and reached beneath. She touched the front of her panties. They were ever so slightly damp. "What?" she gasped. She looked to Tia, who was content for the moment, and then pulled the keyboard closer. She brought up the dashboard and looked it over.

It didn't take her long to find what she was looking for. Her son hadn't hidden his files at all. Why should he? If he and Vania were as open with each other as the photos had suggested, then there was no need for him to hide anything on the computer from her. The folder was right there on the screen, down at the lower left hand corner. It was labeled "Fun". Xiao Li opened it and found several more folders. Some were dated, and of these that she opened, she found dozens of pictures, taken at parties it would seem, where nudity and sex were the norm. Others were of only him and Vania, taken like selfies, in various positions, acts, and places. Xiao Li recognize the rooms of the house, as well as the back patio in many.

"What kind of couple are you two?" she asked the picture she had brought up, taken by Jian as he took Vania in the doggy-style position atop their big bed, the camera aimed at the dresser mirror. The look of ultimate pleasure on Vania's face gave Xiao Li the idea that she was in the act of climaxing when Jian had taken the picture. Vania looked absolutely beautiful and blissful in that captured moment.

The next picture was a large, close-up of a male member, with Vania on the far side smiling wide. Her lips were against the underside, away from the camera, and her pink tongue was out as if she were licking an ice cream. The dark forest of pubic hair at the base of the cock matched her son's color, and Xiao Li assumed that it had been her son taking the picture. Xiao Li took in the sight of her son's large manhood, taking in the details of the ridges and veins. Although she knew it to be Vania, it very well could be a picture of herself as a young college girl, Xiao Li realized. Their hair was very much alike, as were their eyes.

"I could never do that," Xiao Li said to the screen, as if telling her daughter-in-law. Yet, what would it feel like, she wondered? What would it taste like?

After looking through several more photo filled folders, which contained depictions of dozens of young and middle-aged people whom Xiao Li did not know but her son and his wife definitely did, Xiao Li next turned her attention to a document file. She again checked on Tia, who had rolled onto her side while still playing with the stuffed animal. She looked about to fall asleep, Xiao Li thought as she returned her attention to the computer. She opened the document file and found a folder labeled "Observations". It was opened and from the list, which all seemed to be dates, Xiao Li clicked on one that might have been the most recent. It popped open as a word document and Xiao Li began to read. Within seconds, she was both appalled and excited.

She read: "I was not disappointed when I checked on my parents. My timing was perfect. Mother lay on her back with her night dress pushed up. Father had pulled her underwear down and was moving between her parted thighs. I saw her dark pubic hair for the first time in a long time, and my cock grew stiff quickly. And Father pushed into her, I wrapped my hand around myself, imagining what he felt as he pushed his into Mother. I stroked in time with Father. I think I came when Father did. I left quickly to join Vania, and after I told her what I had saw, she was so hot that we engaged on the sofa for the first time in weeks. She drank my cream and begged for more. I gave her more in bed later. I was drained!"

Xiao Li had discovered that her son had yet another sinful side. He had not only watched his mother and father make love on the night of their arrival, but had written down what he had seen the next day! And given what he had written, Jian had enjoyed what he had seen to the point he had to rush off and have sex with his wife in front of the television, the very act that she herself had witnessed! And Vania knew about his voyeurism, and it had made her hot to the point of taking Jian on the sofa. All for Xiao Li to watch and enjoy.

"Oh, what is happening in this house?" Xiao Li again asked the room. She clicked on several more of the entries, in particular one well down the list that seemed to coincide with the last trip Jian and Vania had taken to Hong Kong. What she read disturbed her, and excited her. As she read about how Jian had returned to the knot hole he'd long ago found in the closet of his bedroom, that gave him an unobstructed view across his parent's bed, and masturbated while watching his father atop his mother, Xiao Li realized that her son had been spying upon her, and his parent's sex life, for many, many years. And that he had not only been excited by watching them as a young boy, a teen-ager, but even as a young adult as he had been upon his visit, he found the need to masturbate while watching. Even as she made this realization, Xiao Li discovered that she had been touching herself as she read, with her hand jammed down the front of her panties even, her fingers tangled in her thick pubic bush and stroking her slit. She was wet as she'd ever been, she realized when she hastily pulled her hand free. She looked at her fingers, and they glistened with her cream.

"This house! This place! What is happening to me here?" she begged. Xiao Li quickly closed the files and then shut down the computer. Tia was asleep and she eased the girl into her arms. She found Kai awake in his playpen and replaced his with Tia. Kai was hungry, and Xiao Li wanted nothing more than to get her mind away from what she had discovered. It would not be easy.

***

"What is it, Mother? You seem distracted, even preoccupied." Xiao Li and Vania were preparing dinner, and Vania had noticed that her mother-in-law was not her usual steady self when chopping the vegetables. Usually, they were very uniform in size and shape. However, this evening they were very haphazard and irregular. Not that Vania cared, as they were all going into the stew pot together.

Forcing a smile, Xiao Li lied, "I think the jet-lag is hitting me finally. I haven't been sleeping well."

"The children have been too much, have they? If you need for me to take a day off tomorrow, to give you some rest, I will be more than happy to, Mother." Vania patted her arm warmly.

Xiao Li shook her head. "That will not be necessary, dear Vania. Maybe I will go to bed early, though."

"I have some sleeping aids, should you like?" Vania offered.

Again, Xiao Li shook her head. "Thank you, but no. I shouldn't have much trouble falling asleep tonight." Xiao Li knew, however, that again that was a lie.

Despite her earlier idea, it was well after ten before Xiao Li made her way to bed. Gang was sitting out in the backyard with her son, the two drinking as they conversed. Vania was taking care of the children, giving them baths in her master suite's huge tub. Xiao Li had helped get the two stripped and into the tub, and had to hold back a gasp as Vania stripped bare right with them and climbed into the tub. Xiao Li got an eyeful of her beautiful young daughter-in-law, and quickly left the room. For Xiao Li, the openness of her son and daughter-in-law about sex and nudity was almost overwhelming. Combined with the discoveries on her son's computer, the memory of that first night began to return to her mind more and more often.

Xiao Li stripped out of her day clothes and pulled on her sleep dress. Beneath, she wore panties and a t-shirt style bra. Stepping out of the bathroom and into her bedroom, Xiao Li imagines that she could feel herself being watched. She paused and looked around, finding no one, but also wondering where it was that her son had been able to watch them from. Had he watched them again, just a few nights before, she asked herself. Quickly, she climbed into bed and pulled the sheet over herself. She turned out the bedside light and lay quietly, listening. It was peaceful, though she could hear Vania and the children directly below. In that moment, the image of a naked Vania entered her mind, followed by the naked form of her son.

"Leave me in peace, please!" she quietly pleaded. For many long minutes, perhaps even as long as an hour, Xiao Li lay trying hard to bring sleep on, and yet only finding images of her son, of Vania, and what went on between them in this house.

With images dancing in her head of what Xiao Li had seen on her son's computer, it was no wonder that she rolled onto her back and lay in bed with her right hand wedged between her ample thighs, and pressed to her heated vagina. She wished her husband would awaken, to roll atop her and service her need. Her hand had slipped into her panties and she found that she was wet and ready for him to penetrate her. Her middle finger curled and entered her, and she imagined that it was her husband's penis slipping inside her, working within her. No, that wasn't true. Not in that moment.

"Oh! What?" Xiao Li suddenly gasped. She ripped her hand from her crotch, from beneath the covers, and brought it to her chin. It had not been her husband who had filled her mind just then, but her son, Jian. It had been his face she saw, above her smiling, as she pushed a finger into herself. It had been his penis she had imagined sliding between her folds to penetrate her. And she had cum! Her pussy had spasmed and cream had flowed onto her finger. She brought it up to her nose and smelled herself. It was true. It was her familiar scent. She knew it well, from licking it from her husband's fingers after he'd worked her into a frothy frenzy. Xiao Li licked her finger then, as she always did for her husband. And again, the image came to her of her son, Jian sliding his damp, dripping finger along her lips, just moments before climbing between her thighs to drive his manhood home.

"No! This cannot be!" Xiao Li muttered, almost crying with despair as she fought back the images of her son, his long cock waving between his legs, dripping with his wife's juices, in that moment before he erupted and Vania engulfed him, accepting his thick cream onto her tongue, into her mouth, and...again, it wasn't Vania she saw in her mind, but herself! It was she who was taking her son's load upon her tongue. It was she, his mother, who drank from his penis, who swallowed his hot semen, who warmed to the feel of having her son's most sacred seed flood her belly. And it was she, Yau Xiao Li, who climaxed as the ideas and images flowed through her once again.

Xiao Li lay trembling on the bed, beneath the sheet, not realizing that she had once again stuffed her hand into her underwear, and curled two fingers now up into her vagina. She had given herself an orgasm, all thanks to the unwanted and sinful images that had filled her mind as she lay in bed. "Oooohhh, what is wrong with me?" she sobbed, and began to cry as she rolled to her side, curling up like a babe. She fell asleep with tears streaking her cheeks and dampening the pillow beneath her head, yet her hand remained where it was.

***

Xiao Li fought with her emotions time and again over the course of the remainder of the week. During the days, while she tended to the children, she fought back the urge to slip away into the little room, to sit at the computer, and delve once again into her son's secret life. She avoided going in even to dust, and made sure that the door was closed at all times, for fear that little Tia would again mistakenly bring up the pictures of sin her son and his wife engaged in. During the evenings, it took all of her resolve to engage with the young couple, as the very same images returned to her mind time and time again. The look of lust on their faces, of primal passion, of pure enjoyment. These were emotions that Xiao Li realized were all too foreign to her. And she realized that with each passing day she wanted nothing more than to experience what they had.

Vania had made appointments for her children to be seen by their doctor, routine check-ups, for Friday and as such she had taken the day off. Xiao Li had yet to apply for her driver's license, as she and Gang were still awaiting their appointment with the Immigration and Naturalization Services. Although she was fully capable of driving a car, until they could get all of their documentation in order, she and Gang would be at the mercy of their son and daughter-in-law to get around.

"Would you like to join us, Mother?" Vania asked as she readied little Kai for his trip to the doctor, dressing him in a warm onesie, even though it was nearing eighty degrees outside. "You've been cooped up in this house all week, taking care of the children."

"No, thank you, Dear," Xiao Li replied. "I will get a few more things done and then maybe sit outside with Father."

"Okay, then. We'll be back later. I think I'll take them for a walk along the boardwalk after," Vania told her. "Maybe treat them to an ice cream."

"That would be nice," Xiao Li smiled. After seeing them off, Xiao Li found herself at the door to the little office. She realized that, for the first time since coming to America, she was completely alone in the house, as Gang had left on his usual walk and shouldn't be back for some time yet. Secure in the knowledge that she would not be discovered, Xiao Li slipped into the home office, and yet closed the door behind her. She sat in the chair, brought up the computer's desk top icons, and then found what she was looking for.

Xiao Li opened the "Observations" folder once again and skimmed down the list. She discovered that there was one new entry, dated two days before, Wednesday. She opened it and read.

"I watched mother as she changed her clothes. Again, I am fascinated by the awesome sight of her naked crotch and her large, dark triangle of pubic hair. I do wish Vania would relent to letting hers grow out, if only for me to take pictures of. I have yet to see Mother masturbate since coming here. She used to back in Hong Kong, and I watched her so many times as a boy. I hope she hasn't stopped. Watching her and Father make love last week brought back so many of my boyhood memories. I wish I could feel what Father feels what he is atop Mother. I want to feel her wrapped around my penis as I pump into her!"

Xiao Li felt herself warming to the words her son had typed. She reached under her house dress and once again pushed her hand down the front of her panties. The idea of her son watching her masturbate had made her wet, and she liked that it had. She read on.

"I can only imagine the joy in wetting down such a thick bush as Mother's with my tongue, until the hair was all matted back to finally expose the pink gash of Mother's pussy. I want to taste her cream on my tongue. I want to feel her pussy quiver as I lick out her juices. I want to hear Mother squeal in orgasm as I lick her, just like Vania and her mother do. I know I can make Mother cum with my tongue. I only need the chance. Maybe, someday soon."

"Ooohh, Jian!" Xiao Li moaned softly at the thought of her son licking her where her finger now was. It had been many years since Gang had done that for her, and she'd forgotten the pleasures it had brought her. So many years ago, before ever her son had been born. One-handed, Xiao Li clicked out of the journal-like folder and brought up the pictures she'd seen. It didn't take her long to find one that suited her needs. On screen was her son, his face pressed between the spread thighs of a woman who was not his wife. His mouth was against her crotch. His eyes were smiling, matching those of the woman, an older white woman, whose vagina he was orally servicing. And Xiao Li wanted in that moment to be that woman, spread out on the floor of some cabin apparently, with her son's mouth pressed tight to her pussy, and his tongue pushed high inside her.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers