The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

Again, Oskar enjoyed the feel of a throat tight around his shaft. As he slowly face-fucked his daughter, he caught sight of Vincent watching him, and stroking his recovered cock. Oskar nodded towards the other end of the pile of women. "Pick a hole," he growled. Vincent didn't need to be offered a second time. He quickly scrambled to his knees and as he took up the same position Oskar had been in just moments before, Gwen lowered her dripping mouth from Sophia's slot and wrapped her lips around his knob.

"Oooohhh, yes!" Vincent moaned as the older woman began to work his knob over with her rough tongue. "Goddamn! That feels good!"

A moment later, Oskar slipped out of Sophia's mouth and slid effortlessly into Gwen's vagina. He plunged deep, forcing a groan from her chest that vibrated Vincent's cock, and then began to work his wife's pussy over as he had for two decades. Below, Sophia turned her oral attentions to his heavy balls as they slapped her across the face. She captured one and sucked it into her mouth before doing the same to the other. In the moments when her father would drive deep and hold himself there, she would attack his anus, flicking her tongue across, around, and even into his rosebud, before he resumed fucking her mother. As she lapped up the leaking cream that dripped from her mother's slot, Sophia had to let out a groan as her vagina was again stretched to the limits by Vincent's thick cock.

Coated in Gwen's spit, Vincent thrust his cock home in Sophia's willing, gaping cunt and went to work once again. Olivia's sister had a slightly tighter hole than she did, and Vincent owned that to the fact that he'd been working Olivia over for a few years now, and had only started on Sophia. He felt a bit of regret for her husband, knowing that Isaac wasn't going to be able to give her the stretching she so obviously enjoyed on his dick.

Watching his father and soon-to-be brother-in-law fuck his mother and sister had Garrett's cock rock-hard again. He wanted to join in, to find a place to ram his dick. He felt like the odd man out, just watching everyone else having fun.

"Want to take over, son?" Oskar asked in his deep voice. He slowly withdrew from Gwen, leaving her gaping and ready. Below, Sophia looked up to see if her father was about to return his cock to her throat, but instead saw him back further away. She rolled her head and saw Garrett moving to replace their father.

Smiling, Sophia said, "I want your dick first, Garrett!"

Garrett, his cock still wrapped by his fingers, replaced his father at the bed's edge and wagged it in her direction. "Open up and say, "Aaahhh"!" he told her.

"Aaaaaahhhhh!" Sophia replied, and a moment later, her mouth was filled with her brother's long, thick cock. In no time, Garrett was face-fucking her as smoothly as her father had. As he did, Garrett worked his hands on his mother's up-raised ass and soon had his thumbs pressing against her anus. He had discovered the joys of anal sex with her, years ago, and seldom went without getting up her ass at some point during one of their family orgies. Once Sophia had his cock good and wet, he would shove it into his mother's guts, he vowed.

Meanwhile, Vincent continued to work Sophia over from the other end. His thick cock was doing a number on her and her juices gushed with every thrust into her. Gwen was hungrily lapping up the creamy over flow, and in those instances when he would pop free, Gwen would quickly gulp his knob down, wiping it clean with her tongue and lips. Vincent was thrilled by the loving attention he was given by these two wonderful women, something he had never received from his own mother or sister. As he returned his cock to Sophia's vaginal grip, he wondered what it would have been like, to take his own sister or mother. Looking up, he watched Garrett do exactly that, and envied him.

Having his mother's ass presented for him, Garrett was eager to get in. He had relaxed her ring with his thumbs, massaging the muscles until she was ready. Gwen knew that her son had an anal fixation with her and had expected he would make a play once he had moved up behind her. She wanted his long dick up her ass. She loved having her son rut her. Garrett had been her anal lover for many years and never failed to scratch that itch.

She turned her head and moaned, "Now, Garrett! Stuff your dick up my ass! I'm ready for you!"

Garrett's grin broadened from his mother's invitation and with his sister's saliva dripping from his knob, he pushed hard against his mother's brown-eye. The head speared open the ring easily, drawing a deep moan from his mother, and as he watched his cock slid up into her, Garrett began to groan as well.

"Aaaahhh! Mom! Your ass is so hot!" Below him, Sophia went to work on his balls, and once he was fully embedded within their mother's guts, Garrett began to work back, plunging deep again only when his knob buckled her anus outward. Back and forth he drove, in deeper with each thrust. Her warm rectum massaging his shaft as he went.

"Oooohhh, yeeeesssss!" Gwen groaned. "God, how I love that!"

Vincent watched in awe as Garrett butt-fucked his own mother. His cock was much too thick for him to anal fuck Olivia, even though they had tried once or twice. He had never enjoyed the pleasures Garrett was getting right then, and again, Vincent envied him. Even with Sophia's awesome cunt gripping his dick as he slowly fucked her, he was beginning to lose concentration, and slipped free a moment later.

"Uuummmm," Sophia groaned with disappointment as her body was vacated. She continued to suck on her brother's balls, even as her mother resumed eating her out. Her hole was agape and she could barely feel her mother's tongue on her over-stimulated flesh. Only the sounds of slurping, coming from between her thighs, reminded her of the heavy flow of cream he mother was cleaning up.

Oskar took the opportunity to return to the pile. Watching his son sodomize his wife had his cock throbbing once again, and he felt it time to give his daughter the same thrill. Taking Sophia's ankles in his large hands, he pushed her legs further back, rolling her hips upward and bringing her tight little anus into view. Gwen saw what her husband was working towards and reached for her daughter's butt. She pulled the cheeks apart and then dribbled a mouthful of saliva onto her daughter's tight anal ring. She began massaging Sophia's hole with a finger and took Oskar's cock into her mouth, to get it good and wet as well.

Satisfied, Gwen released her husband's knob and looked up at him. "You're ready, Darling, and so is she." Gwen took hold and guided Oskar's cock into position, and watched as her daughter's anus slowly opened and accepted her own father.

"Uuunnngggghhhhh!" Sophia groaned loud beneath Gwen. Her body trembled as Oskar's cock pushed inch by inch into her guts. Anal sex was not something Sophia enjoyed, and it had been a long time since her last guttural penetration. Her father had taken her in this way a few times, but not for many years. The feel of his massive dick wedging her open and filling her was making tears roll down her cheeks.

"Oooohhh, Daddddyyyyy!" she moaned with obvious pain in her voice. "Oooohhh, Daddddyyyyy!" she repeated. "Aaaaaahhhhh!" This last came from deep in her chest as her mother bit down upon her clit to change the pain's focus. Suddenly, she was full and her father was as deep as he could go inside her. She was trembling, shivering as if in a freezer, and yet the pain was gone, now replaced by incredible pleasures as her mother attacked her clit with her tongue.

Meanwhile, Garrett had continued drilling his mother's ass, which had relaxed to the point where he could easily thrust as hard, deep, and fast as he ever did her vagina. Listening to his sister's groans as their father began to fuck her ass had him feeling the first pangs of an orgasm, building deep within her balls. It wasn't long before it had grown to full force, and with a guttural cry, Garrett fired his load high into his mother's guts.

"Uuunnngggghhhhh!" Garrett roared, and Oskar knew his son was filling Gwen up with hot seed. His own pent up load, which had been on edge since they had started this session more than an hour earlier, was finally beginning to boil. Oskar had never cum in his daughter's ass, and as his manhood began to pulse deep within her hot guts, he knew it was time to change that.

"I'm cumming, Sophia!" he growled. "I'm cummingggg!" Oskar pushed deep into his daughter and let go, flooding her intestines with his hot semen.

Sophia felt her father's cum gushing into her guts, and that set off her own climax. "Oooohhh, Daddddyyyyy!" she cried out, even though it was her mother's mouth and tongue that got the jets of cream as she climaxed. "Aaaaaahhhhh!"

Gwen was nearing an orgasm herself, driven there by the wonderful cock of her son, shoved high up her ass. Her own cream had been flowing for a while, dripping onto Sophia's face, but now she gushed. "Aaaahhh, yeeeesssss!" she moaned as her climax rolled through her body.

That was all it took for Garrett to cross his own boundary. His cock began to pulse and throb inside his mother's clenching guts, and a moment later he was also firing off, painting the dark walls of his mother's guts white with his heavy load. "Aaaahhh, Mooooommmmmm!" he hummed, and then stuffed his dick as far and as deep inside her as he could. His cock unloaded up her ass once again, and the feel of her warm rectum around his shaft made his body shiver.

Vincent watched from the sidelines as the incestuous family shared in their orgasms. Again, he felt jealousy as well as admiration for what the Van Winkles had. He had to keep reminding himself that he was now a part of this sinful family, and in time would be enjoying each and every one of them, over and over again. As he watched the men sodomized their women, he had been jacking his cock hard and fast, and as they had cum, so had he. Now his fingers dripped with semen, and as he watched the four bodies untangle and disengage, he wiped his hand clean on a nearby towel.

One by one, they recovered and showered. Only underclothing was put back on, though the women remained braless as they sat around, enjoying drinks and conversation for a while, before heading for their separate rooms and much needed sleep.

***

Gwen awoke with a jolt. She had fallen asleep while reminiscing about her wonderful husband and his magnificent manhood. It was well past midnight and she shivered. Leaving the tea pot and cup on the table, she retreated to her bedroom and closed the door. She rolled into her bed and pulled the covers up to her chin. She missed her husband dearly, as she always did on this anniversary. She only had fond memories of him even though they had had just as many conflicts as any other married couple. Those were long forgotten. Only the love and joy, as well as the sinful pleasures they shared together and with their family remained. Gwen fell back asleep with a smile on her face, as she always did when lying in the bed she had shared with him.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers