The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

"Let me guess," Deirdre said. "She offered a few ideas for your opus, probably in the percussion lines, and you didn't appreciate it."

Conor looked up from the bowl of cereal he was enjoying and nodded. "How'd you guess?"

"I know both of you so well. How could it not be the cause of a disagreement between you two? It always has been, and might very well always be." Deirdre went to the refrigerator and brought out a bowl of strawberries. After biting one from its stem, she asked, "When did you get home?"

Conor grinned wide, and she knew what he would say even before he said it. "About halfway through you and dad's little fuck session. You were in the middle of an orgasm, from the sounds you were making, and dad was drilling you hard and deep."

Deirdre could feel the color rise in her cheeks, to match the color of the strawberries no doubt. "Oh, my god," she sighed. "How long did you watch?"

Again, Conor was amazed at his mother's intuitive nature. "Just for a few minutes. Until you two switched up and you started riding him."

Deirdre felt embarrassed. She had never thought about how Conor might view her having sex with his father, her husband. The idea of him watching was even more foreign to her. "Why did you watch us? What did you do, after?"

"Well, I guess I watched because it wasn't the first time," Conor admitted. "I've watched you and dad fuck for a while, since high school. Maybe you should start closing all of your doors, even your bathroom door. Haven't you ever wondered why there is a chair in the den that always ends up facing the door to the bathroom? That's where I sit and watch you sometimes."

"I don't believe you've been watching me for years," Deirdre gasped. "Why?"

"Because you're a hot woman, and I like to watch you. Why do you think I get hard thinking about you anymore? Hell, I'm hard now!"

Deirdre shook her head in disbelief. "What do you do, when you're watching?"

"Are you asking if I jack off while watching you and dad screw?" Deidre nodded. "Not usually. Last night I did, though I went back to my room to do it."

"This is incredible," Deirdre sighed. "I can't believe how twisted you are getting." She smiled at him, even though she was upset. "And you're hard right now?"

Conor laughed. "I was just kidding! No, I'm not hard right now! Geez, Mom!" Conor got up and placed his bowl and cup in the sink. "I've got to go. I'm meeting some guys at the music hall to work on the percussion lines today."

"When are you going to be home?" she asked, maybe with too much eagerness.

Conor again laughed. "I'll tell you what. If dad has to stay out at the Research Center tonight, I'll take you out to dinner for your birthday, a day late. And maybe I'll even give you a birthday present like dad did last night."

"Don't be such a tease, Conor!" Deirdre demanded. "Otherwise, I'll make sure the doors are closed every time, from now on!"

Conor gave her a brief kiss on the cheek as he headed out, leaving her alone in the house. Deirdre did give her sister a call later in the morning, but found herself torn between wanting her husband to come home that evening and wanting his to stay out at the Center. She realized that it had been more than two weeks since she and Conor had enjoyed an evening of sinful incestuous pleasures, and she was in need. Even after the wonderfully fulfilling fuck her husband had given her the night before, Deirdre needed the youthful passion her son provided.

Deirdre knew that Geoff had other women in his life, but did he suspect that she had other men? Was that what she had seen in his face last night, she wondered?

***

"Dad called while you were at the gym," Conor told her as she walked in. Deirdre had been at her aerobics class, something she had taken up a year or so ago to stay in shape. She wore her sky blue Lycra body suit beneath navy blue shorts and one of her husband's Regal Bay Knights logo t-shirts. Her hair was pulled back and tied up in a curly ponytail. She dropped her small gym bag into one of the kitchen table chairs and retrieved a bottle of Sobe Lifewater from the refrigerator.

Conor continued. "He said that he'd be staying out at the center tonight. He's got an investigator coming in from D.C. in the morning and needs to be on sight when she gets there."

Deirdre wiped her lips with the back of her hand after downing half of the bottle, her eyes on her son. Conor stood near the sink, having obviously just finished the few dishes that needed attending to. Just as obvious was the slight grin on his handsome face, framed by his unruly brown hair.

"Well then," she sighed, "since the cat is away, does that mean the mice want to play?"

"I did promise to take you out to dinner," her son reminded her. "And after, and only if you're up for it, I thought I could give you your present."

Deirdre stepped up to her son and wrapped her arms around his neck. He was still slightly shorter than her, though he was nearly 20. "Do I have to wait? What do you have for me?"

Conor kissed her, quick and light, and then with a mischievous grin on his lips, he said, "I got you an orgasm for your birthday. Would you like for me to give it to you now, or later?"

"Oooooo, my son is going to give me an orgasm for my birthday!" Deirdre giggled. "Just one?"

"We'll see," Conor replied before once again planting his mouth to his mother's.

***

They dined at Romano's, the up-scale Italian restaurant near downtown. After, Deirdre wanted to spend a little time walking the beach, so mother and son enjoyed the first few hours of the night along with several other couples on the shores of Regal Bay. Conor had dressed casually in jeans and a polo shirt with a sport coat, while Deirdre had chosen a slim black dress, much like the red one she had worn the night before, that accented her well rounded ass and large breasts. She had also worn black pumps, though she carried then in her hand as they walked along the sands. Their conversation stayed on topic much of the night, with the two talking about their shared passion of music. He laid out ideas for the opus he was working on that summer, and she offered points here and there. Though she loved her husband dearly, it was only with Conor that Deirdre could truly enjoy conversation as deep and thoughtful about her passions for music.

It was nearing mid-night by the time mother and son returned home. The house was quiet. Geoff's car was not in the drive or garage, she noted. That excited her. Her son excited her. Little was said as Conor took her by the hand and led her up the stairs. As expected, he guided her towards his bedroom, and once inside, he closed the door behind them.

Deirdre turned to find Conor already stripping away his clothing. She reached behind her back to go for the dress's zipper, but Conor stopped her. "I want to do that, Mom," he told her. She remained standing before him, next to the bed watching as her youngest son stripped away his clothing to stand bare before her. His cock, long and slender, was already rising with light pulses. She felt her crotch dampen, as it always did when her son showed his lust for her.

Without another word, Conor closed in on his mother and took her into his arms. His mouth found hers and they kissed, deeper than any mother and son should, and yet no different than they often did. Deirdre felt his manhood press into her pubic mound, as if seeking out a welcoming home to nest in. It would soon find it, no doubt.

Deirdre suddenly found herself on her back, her black dress pushed up in a bunch around her waist, her black-stocking clad legs spread, up and back, her black heels still on her feet. The bed beneath her gave as Conor settled atop her. His mouth again found hers and as his tongue slipped into her mouth, so did his cock slip into her vagina. His entry was facilitated by the fact she had not worn underwear that evening, at her son's request. He long cock slipped into her smoothly, until his scrotum caressed her anus. Her body immediately began to tremble beneath him.

"Oh, yeessss, Conor! Oh, fuck me! Oh, god, yes! Fuck me!" Deirdre was soon panting. Conor pushed up from her and was grinning wolfishly down at her as he began to work his cock within her familiar sex-chute.

"Oooohhh!" she started moaning as an orgasm suddenly rushed through her. Her pussy spasmed around her son's thrusting cock. She had not cum so quickly in a long time, and yet as her son worked his manhood within her, she let herself go.

"I'm cumming!" she huffed. "Oh, god, yes! Conor! You're making me cum, Baby! You're making your mother cummmmm! Aaaaaahhhhh!"

Deirdre was holding her legs back, her fingers digging into the backs of her knees as her orgasm rippled through her. Her hips rolled up with every downward thrust of her son, and her cream flowed down the crack of her ass, tickling across her asshole before dampening the bedspread beneath her buttocks.

As Conor continued to fuck her, even as she huffed and panted through her orgasm, he began to squeeze at her left tit. She tugged the fabric of her dress down at her shoulder and pulled the cup of her bra along with it until her entire breast was freed for him to enjoy. His thrusting never slowed as he leaned down to kiss her on the neck. His breath was hot in her ear as he puffed with his efforts. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the wonderful feelings her loving son was producing within her. She wrapped her long legs around his torso and took hold of his tight little ass with one hand, while she dug the fingernails of the other into his shoulder.

"Don't stop!" she huffed. "Oh, Baby, please, don't stop! So wonderful. Oh, so wonderful."

"Do you like your birthday present, Mom?" Conor panted. "I told you I had an orgasm to give you, didn't I?"

"Oh, yes, yes, you did," she laughed. "You gave me a wonderful orgasm, Conor." She pulled his mouth to hers and kissed him, even as his hips continued to pound down into her crotch. "Give me another one, please," she sighed. "Give your mother another orgasm."

Conor grinned down at his mother. "I'll do my best, Mom," he told her. He fell into a hard, steady rhythm that had the bed creaking loud beneath them as well as his mother's legs flailing above him. Her eyes were shut tight and her mouth hung open as he worked her over with his cock. He never failed to enjoy every stroke within her body, and this time was no different than any other. For several long, passionate minutes, Conor fucked his mother, until he began to feel his balls tighten, as well as her vaginal walls contract. She was about to cum again, even as he was about to unleash his own.

"Oh, Mom! I'm going to cum!" he growled as his thrusts began to drive deeper into her.

"Yes! Cum for me, baby! Cum with me!" Deirdre howled as her own climax began to roll through her. "Cuummmiiiiiingggg!" she cried as her body began to spasm beneath his onslaught.

Right with her release, Conor began to unleash his own juices, sending volley after volley of hot semen high into her belly. He thrust hard and deep into her and held his cock in place as his shaft pulsed and throbbed, sending jets of hot white seed into his mother's womb. He trembled against her as he filled her to overflowing, his balls draining their thick load into his mother again.

"I love you, Conor," Deirdre whispered as they began to relax, coming down from their shared high. His cock was still embedded deep within her body, though it was beginning to soften.

"I love you, too, Mom," he replied, and then kissed her again, as deep as ever. His tongue pushed into her mouth and she accepted it, sucking on it even as she began to feel his juices and hers leaking out. A moment later, they both sighed heavily as he slipped out. Conor pushed up and away from her and stood for a moment looking down upon his mother. She was the most beautiful woman in his world, never more so than right after she had climaxed. "You are so beautiful," he told her.

"Thank you, Conor," she replied. She watched him turn and head out, towards the bathroom. She relaxed, still trying to recover from the incredible orgasm her son had given her, for her birthday.

When Conor returned to his bedroom some minutes later, he was still naked, and his cock remained long, though hung limp from his hairy crotch. His balls, now drained of their pent-up load of semen, rolled between his thighs as he returned to find his mother in a new, somewhat seductive position.

"What are you doing?" Conor asked as he stepped up to the side of his bed. His mother was now completely naked and kneeling in the center of the bed, on her hands and knees, with her upraised ass towards the headboard.

"Oh, Conor, will you do me again? Please take me, Baby. Take me from behind. Take your bad mother like a dirty dog, you stud!" As she pleaded, she wiggled her ass. Deirdre noticed her son's gaze on her, lust so very obvious in his eyes. She noticed, as well, the sudden swelling of his manhood. Her mouth watered as she watched his "little man" rise to attention. He'd only finished fucking her five minutes before, and yet in his youthfulness he was already returning to full readiness. Her cunt twitched excitedly, expectantly. Her aroma acted upon him, strengthening his cock to full rigidity in seconds. Although she hadn't planned it this way, she was suddenly very ready to be taken by Conor once again.

"Wow, Mom! I can't believe this!" Conor gasped as he began to stroke his cock with one hand while reaching between her thighs to stroke through her wet slit with the other. "I can't believe how horny you are tonight."

"Can you feel it?" she panted as his fingers slipped into her. "Can you feel how wet I am for you, Conor. Oh, please don't tease me. I can't stand it! I need your manhood back inside me, Son. Oh, I want you to fuck me, Conor. Oh, how I need you inside me!"

Deirdre knew she really needn't beg, for Conor was already moving up close behind her, while pulling her hips back to him. As his knob pressed into her slit, she moved her knees back, impaling herself upon her son's length.

"Oh, yeessss!" they both gasped in unison. Conor's cock slipped fully into his mother in a single plunge, aided by the natural lubrication his previous load and her cream provided. His fingers dug into her hips and Conor began to slam into his mother's vagina with hard, deep thrusts.

"Ooooohhhhhh!" Deirdre moaned into the pillow she had pulled up to wrap her arms around. Her heavy tits hung beneath her, with the sensitive nipples grazing the sheet below. With every swing of her breasts, waves of electric pleasure rippled up through her, connecting her nipples to her clit, which was being rubbed and stroked by her son's heavy scrotum. She reached between her thighs and stroked her son's heavy balls with her finger tips, while also rubbing her clit with her thumb. She was going to cum quickly, and welcomed it.

Conor dug his delicate fingers into his mother's butt globes, and found his steady tempo. In his mind, he began to play Beethoven's 9th Symphony, the Coral section. The steady rhythm of the music set the tempo of his hips as he thrust deep and quick into his mother's body. Her pussy walls hugged him tight, even with his first load providing lubrication. Her gash was soon sloppy and frothy as Conor worked her over, towards her inevitable climax.

For Deirdre, she had music playing in her mind as well. For some reason, she had Tchaikovsky on the mind all day, and as Conor drilled her so pleasantly deep, she could imagine him doing this to her as the music of his 1812 Overture reached its crescendo. As the cannons fired in her mind, so did the cannon pounding away at her from behind.

"Ooohh, Mooooommmmmm!" Conor roared after what to each had felt like an hour of hard, steady thrusting. Both mother and son dripped in sweat as Conor threw his head back. His cock exploded deep within her body again, firing off volleys of hot white seed with each pulse of his shaft.

"Aaaaahhhhhheeeeeee!" Deirdre screamed into the pillows as her body erupted as well. Her cunt clamped down hard around her son and began to vibrate, milking his life-giving cream. If only I could still have children, she suddenly thought, and that very fear made her tremble even more. "Oooohhh, Conor! My love!" she groaned tearfully into the pillow a moment later. "My darling, darling boy!"

Conor could hear his mother grunting and moaning into the pillow, but not her words. His ears rang from his climax and a moment later, as she began to relax in his hands, he eased his spent and dripping dick from his mother's violated gash. He looked to see the damage he'd caused, the foamy white bubbles and thick drips of cum that escaped her raw pussy. The hole was agape and he could see deep into her. His semen was pooled inside her and it made him wonder if so much could overcome the tying of her tubes. Not that he wanted to impregnate his mother, but wasn't that the reason for planting the seed in the first place.

Unaware that her son was thinking along the very lines she was, Deirdre lowered her hips and rolled into the bed, lying on her side. She looked back at him. His cock glistened and hung in a long arch from his crotch, obviously spent. Still, she wanted to bring it to her mouth, to suck life back into it, so that it could once again deliver a healthy load od semen into her body.

"Why am I thinking like this?" she wondered. "I don't want to ruin this."

Conor leaned in and gave her a warm kiss. "I love you, Mom," he said before crawling off the bed. "I'm going to shower." He paused at the door and asked, "Can I sleep with you tonight? Dad won't be home. We don't have to have sex or anything. I just want to sleep with you."

Deirdre nodded. "I'd like that." After watching her naked son walk away, she vowed that they would have sex again that night. "We might not get any sleep at all, young man!" she sighed as she headed for the shower as well, his semen dribbling down her inner thigh, to join her son.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers
12