The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 52

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

"I've never had an Asian," David reminded his mother.

"And here you have an opportunity. A dozen women your mother's age, all without male escorts and I'd have to think at least a couple are looking to get laid. I'm confident my handsome, virile son could get a piece of any one of them!" Cynthia finished off her toast and headed for the bathroom. "You go enjoy yourself, and I'll hit up the Shultze's for an interview. We'll meet up for dinner, and by then my little coochy should be recovered enough for you to enjoy this evening!"

David waited until her heard the shower start up before pulling on his deck shoes. As usual, his mother was right. They were there to enjoy themselves, and getting out to find fresh opportunities was always part of their game. This wouldn't be the first time he'd cruised for older, needy women while his mom did her own thing. Besides, having enjoyed Marlotte the night before, David's juices were already boiling for another session with a strong-willed, horny older woman. As he passed, he was tempted to knock on the cabin door and see if Marlotte would be up for another, quick fuck. Instead, a pair of older women stepped out of their cabin near the elevator, giggling and chatting in their native Japanese. David hurried to catch up with the women, to share the elevator with the two. Never pass up an opportunity, his mother had always told him.

(to be continued at Cynthia's Tales -- Part 5)

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers