The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

"I surprised myself," Indigo admitted. "I still don't know why I acted as I did." Indigo recalled that moment, when they had drawn close after they had passed by the open coffin. Their hands had brushed accidently, and when they looked at each other, they came together and hugged. It wasn't unusual, as there were several others doing the same around them, but their embrace had a different spark to it. When they pulled apart, they continued to hold hands. They sat together, their hands entwined, as they chatted with others around them. And before they finally parted for the evening, Indigo had kissed Andrea, lightly, but on the lips. The spark was there, they both admitted to themselves. And when they came together once again at the funeral that morning, their hands again found each other.

The conversation had seemingly come to an end. They sat looking at each other, deep into the other's dark, brown eyes. Each had a slight smile on her full lips. They were sitting close, but seemed to draw ever closer as the silence stretched. Indigo felt Andrea's breath on her lips and realized that they had leaned even closer, close enough that when Andrea reached up to stroke her cheek, Indigo touched her lips to Andrea's. The kiss was light, barely a touching of damp lips, but it was the ice-breaker.

Andrea slipped her hand around to the back of Indigo's head beneath the long, straight hair. She pulled gently, bringing their lips tighter together for a moment. Again they kissed, lips touching and then parting, over and over, until their passions began to build. Andrea sucked Indigo's lower lip into her mouth and gently bit down, flicking her tongue across the trapped flesh as she did. Indigo let her hand, which had been on Andrea's shoulder, slide down across the younger woman's right breast, which caused Andrea to suck in a breath. Her lip was released and they parted enough to look into each other's eyes once again. This time, their smiles were wider.

Andrea moved her hands to Indigo's larger breasts, stroking across the mounds still encased in the black fabric of the dress. Likewise, Indigo let her hands explore across Andrea's mounds, making note that the younger woman's nipples were already very hard beneath her own top. Lips again met, with tongues reaching out to touch. Hands continued to explore, and their breathing began to grow deeper.

When their lips parted enough, Andrea whispered, "I want you." Indigo already knew this, but it was needed to be said. And with it said, Andrea began to attack the buttons that ran down the front of Indigo's dress. Indigo leaned back into the sofa slightly to give Andrea full access and watched. She enjoyed being undressed by a lover, and this time was no exception. As Andrea opened her dress, Indigo could feel her nipples tightening with excitement.

When the last button was released, Indigo reached up to pull the dress from her shoulders, leaving her only in her black bra from the waist up. The dark caramel of her upper breasts bulged from the cups and created a dark valley between, which Andrea's hands immediately went to. She stroked across the globes and down between, touching Indigo's flesh for the first time, and getting ever more excited for what was to come.

Indigo took hold of Andrea and pulled her into a deep, passionate kiss, that lasted a full minute before she let her young lover free. Now it was her turn to attack Andrea's clothing, and when she tugged the blouse she wore open, she found that Andrea had not worn a bra at all that day. Her breasts were soft and slightly lighter in tone than much of her body, which was a shade darker than Indigo's flesh. The nipples were tall and thick, surrounded by small dark discs. She traced her fingers along the obvious tan lines that outlined Andrea's breasts, making her lover shiver ever so slightly. When she cupped the left breast, Andrea rose taller and seemed to present her nipple for Indigo's attention. It wasn't needed, as Indigo leaned in to wrap her lips around the hard nub of nipple-flesh.

"Ohhh," Andrea sighed as they took the next step towards where she had hoped this evening would lead. Andrea stroked her hands through Indigo's straightened jet-black hair and held her gently to her breast while her nipple was nibbled on. Indigo worked her tit-mound with her strong hand and made her nipple pop just a bit deeper into her mouth. "Oooohh, so nice." She bent over and kissed Indigo on the top on the head.

As she suckled on Andrea's nipple, Indigo ran her hand down to the younger woman's hip and thigh. She wanted Andrea naked, to take in her body with her eyes, hands, and mouth. She wanted to take her time, to enjoy every moment, and yet wanted to rip away the wrapper and dive face-first into the delights as yet seen.

With Indigo still sucking on her nipple, Andrea reached around and popped the clasp on her bra, releasing the large, heavy globes. Indigo's breasts were indeed heavy, though only d-cup in size, and hung from her chest. Her thick, dark Hershey-kiss nipples bulged out atop the mounds and were found by Andrea's hands easily enough. Indigo let her lips release the tight nipple she'd been savoring and moved up to again find Andrea's own. Again, the two middle-aged women kissed deeply, while their hands explored new flesh.

Andrea took in the sight of Indigo's large tits with both her eyes and her hands. She lifted and rolled the globes in her hands as Indigo relaxed and enjoyed. She leaned in and captured the right nipple with her lips, making Indigo sigh as she began to suck and lick. She moved across the globe, kissing and licking as she went, taking in every inch, tasting her sweet flesh and salty sweat as she moved down the valley between, and on up across the left mound. Andrea ran the broad flat of her tongue across Indigo's entire nipple, drawing dozens of tiny bumps up around the nipple, each seemingly as sensitive as Indigo's nipples were as the older woman shivered under the oral onslaught.

"God, that feels so good," Indigo muttered after a few more likes from Andrea. Andrea rose up to kiss her once again.

"Stand up," Andrea said, and Indigo slowly, seductively followed the order. She turned away from Andrea and presented her round buttocks, still encased in the black dress. Andrea's hands ran down her back and across the globes, to the backs of her thighs, and then back up. She took hold of the dress then and pulled down, until Indigo's ass became exposed. The dress fell down her long legs and she stepped out of it, leaving her with only her small, black lace panties on her body, and her black leather calf-boots on her feet.

With a hand on each of Indigo's butt cheeks, Andrea slipped to her knees behind the tall woman and began to kiss her globes. "That's it, baby," Indigo laughed. "Kiss my ass!" That last remark drew a playful smack across one cheek, making her flesh tremble. Still, Andrea's mouth moved across her butt, from one side to the other, and even down through the crack as she pushed open the round globes. Andrea captured Indigo's panties with her teeth and started to pull downward. They stretched around the wide hips, and then dropped quickly down the long legs. Andrea let them go and returned to stroking her hands along the warm skin of Indigo's thighs, hips, and lower body.

Indigo slowly turned, but as she did, she lowered into the sofa once again. Andrea's eyes had gone to her pubic area, but came up as she settled into the cushions. Indigo's hands had gone to her hips and she knew what was wanted. Andrea stood up and as she did her shorts were down. She also wore black panties, but they went with the shorts under Indigo's hooked thumbs. Now as naked as her host, Andrea also settled back into the sofa beside Indigo. Indigo lightly ran her hand down Andrea's near thigh, and then back up. As she did, she leaned in and kissed Andrea lightly on the mouth. Andrea let her knees part as she settled deeper into the cushions.

Indigo gave Andrea a longing look after their lips had parted, and then she fell forward to begin licking along the inner thigh flesh of Andrea's legs. "Oooohhh, yeessss!" Andrea huffed as she felt the wet lips and tongue begin to travel up and down her flesh. She felt her pussy dampen quickly in anticipation.

Indigo took notice of Andrea's tightly trimmed pubic hair, as well as the dark, chocolate folds of her labia, already glistening with dew. She sucked in a lungful of Andrea's scent, an aroma that made her entire being vibrate with desire. Indigo couldn't wait to taste her any longer and pushed in deep between Andrea's thighs, until her mouth latched tight onto Andrea's vagina.

Andrea raised her hips as she moaned, "Aaaahhhh, fuccckkk! Yeesssss!" Andrea had been a lesbian since her cousin had first gone down on her while on an over-night school trip, back in high school. Andrea's cream never failed to flow when a woman's mouth came into contact with her pussy, and this time was no exception. As she felt Indigo's tongue part her folds, she also felt the warm flow of her juices. "Aaaaaahhhhh, shit!" she gasped as her orgasm, which had been slowly building all afternoon, popped. Indigo's tongue lapped up her cream noisily as she tried to push her cunt harder against her lover's face. Her hands ran up and down Indigo's back, to her hips and ass, and she dug her nails into soft flesh as she rode out her climax.

Indigo had her own hands on Andrea's flesh and she dug her fingers into the soft inner thighs. She pulled Andrea's pussy open to get deeper into the pink flesh, hidden beneath the brown outer lips. Indigo flicked her tongue across Andrea's clit and the tight opening to her vaginal chute. The pink hole winked open as she pressed her tongue hard, and Indigo forced her long tongue inward. She tasted the thick cream of Andrea's cum as she climaxed again, and Indigo hummed, enjoying what she was able to do to her long-time lesbian friend. She'd only been enjoying women for a few years, and yet every encounter made her enjoy it all the more. Indigo again wished that she'd travelled this loving road earlier in life. She'd missed out on so much, and that thought often drove her on to devouring her lovers instead of savoring them. Most enjoyed her ferocity, though some had wanted a more loving, sensuous affair. Then again, Andrea seemed to be enjoying herself.

Indigo pulled her mouth out of Andrea's pussy after slurping up the creamy froth of the second climax in as many minutes, and began to play her fingers around and through the dripping folds. Andrea pulled her head up and brought their lips together again. As they kissed deeply and heatedly, Indigo began to finger deeper into Andrea's pussy, until she had two fingers rammed deep into her chute. Their tongues danced and twirled while Andrea was finger-fucked hard and fast, until she again began to huff and pant through an orgasm brought on by her older, less-experienced lover.

"Yes, baby! Cum for me!" Indigo panted while working Andrea over. "Cum on my fingers!"

"Oooohhh, fffuuuuccckkk!" Andrea groaned deeply as her body trembled and bucked on the sofa, while her pussy again gushed. Indigo pulled her fingers free a moment after they had been soaked and licked them clean. All the while, Andrea had replaced Indigo's with her own, ramming three long fingers into her own hole to finish off her orgasm.

"Oh, fuck, girl! Let me at your pussy!" Andrea all but yelled as she pushed Indigo back and pulled her hand from her crotch. She slurped at her fingers as Indigo watched, smiling.

"How do you want me?" Indigo asked.

Andrea replied, "On your hands and knees!"

Indigo pulled their mouths together and kissed her. "Oh, you kinky bitch!" she said when their lips had parted. She rolled onto the floor and got into the requested position. Andrea dropped behind her and again began to kiss and lick across her upraised ass. "Apparently, you are an ass girl," she laughed.

"I always have been," Andrea replied between licks that began to dive deeper into her crack. Andrea pushed the globes apart again and took in the sight of Indigo's tight little anus star and the long, dark, hairless slit below. She liked that Indigo was completely shaved, and even though she usually enjoyed a kinky bush on her nose and cheeks, Andrea also enjoyed the smooth feel of naked flesh under her tongue. Many of her young lovers shaved smooth, but it was rare for Andrea to find an older woman so completely shaved.

Andrea stroked her middle finger up and down Indigo's crack, feeling the puckered asshole as well as the tight bud of her clit. "Why are you teasing me!" Indigo groaned and pushed her hips back when she again felt Andrea's finger slide along her slit, hoping to get her to open her up. She could feel her juices ready to gush, but needed that extra little something to set them off. But Andrea wasn't giving it to her. Not yet.

"Spread your legs wider," Andrea told her a moment later, with her lips fluttering across her anus and her thumb circling her clit. Again, Indigo obeyed, and this time she was rewarded with Andrea's thumb pushing upward to press against her hole.

"Ooohh, fuck me! Please!" Indigo groaned again, and again she pushed her hips back, trying to get penetrated. Instead of a thumb up her cunt, however, what she got was Andrea's tongue into her anus. When she felt the wetness as the tongue slither into her ass, Indigo yelped in surprise. This was a first for her. "Oooohhh, what the fuck?" she moaned as her pussy began to spasm, even though it was her asshole getting all of the attention. "Oooohhh, shit!"

Indigo climaxed on Andrea's tongue, stuffed up her ass and wiggling around. The sensations were incredible to her, and she reached between her thighs to pinch her clit. At the same time, Andrea finally gave her what she needed and pushed her thumb into her pussy. Her cream gushed out and coated both of their hands. "Uuunnggghhhhh!" Indigo groaned into the carpet as she dropped her chest down and pushed her ass up and back. She wanted more of Andrea's tongue up her ass, now that she'd discovered how wild and wonderful it felt.

"Aaaahhhh, yes! Eat my ass, you ass-girl! Eat my ass!"

Andrea was thrilled by how she'd gotten Indigo off, but when she pulled her tongue free of the tightly clenching ring, she turned her oral attentions to the flavorful slot lower down. She lapped up the flowing cream and replaced her thumb with her tongue, stuffing it deep into that fluttering hole. She planted her lips around the hole and sucked, bringing a mouthful of warm cream in for her to swallow. As much as Andrea loved tonguing an asshole out, she also enjoyed drinking girl-cum. In fact, there wasn't much about making love, however kinky, with another woman that she didn't enjoy. For the next several minutes, Andrea noisily slurped up Indigo's flowing juices, adding to the moaning and gasping her host was making on the receiving end.

Finally, Andrea eased back and took in the dripping, saliva-coated sight of Indigo's crotch. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, finding her chin dripping with their mixed fluids. Indigo slowly dropped to the carpeted floor and rolled onto her back, still huffing for breath after her orgasm. She was smiling that glowing, post-climax smile that many women displayed, and yet she wanted more. That afternoon, Indigo was insatiable.

"We're not done yet, are we?" Indigo asked. Andrea, still kneeling and poised between Indigo's parted thighs, returned her host's wide grin.

"I don't think so," Andrea replied. "I think I see a mutually pleasing next chapter in store." Andrea crawled up beside Indigo and then lowered her mouth, kissing deeply once again. It was short-lived, however, and Andrea began to move her mouth lower, kissing along the way the heavy breasts and hard nipples of her host as she twisted around. Her own breasts hung beneath her and as she paused to enjoy Indigo's nipples, her own nipples were attended to by Indigo. After a minute's pause, Andrea moved lower, and as she did, she straddled Indigo's head with her knees. Indigo caressed her torso and thighs as she slowly moved into position, while she trailed her tongue lower, across the older woman's tight abdomen and through the pit of her navel. Andrea's eyes took in the nearing sight of Indigo's naked, bare pubic mound, and the bulge of her dark pink clit at the top of her folds.

As Andrea moved above her, Indigo turned her mouth to kiss each of her thighs, as well as lifting up to kiss her lower belly. Indigo took in the sight of Andrea's thick, dark labia hanging just above her and eagerly awaited their decent. She couldn't wait to again taste her younger lover. She felt breath on her clit and pushed her thighs wide apart, giving herself fully over to Andrea.

Due to their difference in height, Andrea had to move further down to plant her mouth between Indigo's spread thighs, and when she did, she felt Indigo's cunt open and seem to kiss her back. She speared her tongue deep once again and began to tongue-fuck Indigo heatedly. Meanwhile, Indigo pulled a side pillow from the sofa to raise her head up. She grabbed hold of Andrea's hips and pulled her lower, until her mouth was covered once again by hot, dripping girl-flesh. She attacked Andrea's slot with long licks that travelled from clit to cunt-hole that brought about another fresh flow of cream that soon had her cheeks and chin dripping as she slurped and lapped at her flapping flesh.

Under their mutual oral assaults, it wasn't long before both women enjoyed yet another orgasm. Andrea was first to peak, and moaned long and loud into Indigo's slot as her climax rolled through her vibrating body. Next, Indigo began to buck and pound her hips up into Andrea's face as hers hit her. She grabbed Andrea's head and pulled her tight into her pussy as she screamed through her own orgasm, a climax as intense as she'd had in many weeks. Andrea was indeed one talented woman.

As their orgasms ebbed away, both woman realized that they were spent. Andrea eased off Indigo and rolled to lay beside her, foot to head. Both women were panting for breath and sighing contently. Their hands found the others and fingers intertwined as they enjoyed their post-love-making intimacy. It was a long time before either spoke.

"I'd like it if you spent the night with me," Indigo admitted softly. She squeezed Andrea's hand.

A moment passed before Andrea answered. "I'd like that." Andrea then sat up and looked down at Indigo. "I don't have a steady lover in my life right now." She reached out and stroked a strand of hair from Indigo's face. Their eyes were locked when she added, "I think I'd like it if that hole was filled by you."

"I've never been in a serious relationship with another woman," Indigo admitted. She pushed up to her elbows. "I've had a few lovers off and on. I still do. But I've never committed to another. Not long-term."

Andrea replied, "I don't want to get into anything exclusive. I've got a few others that I enjoy spending time with, now and then." She moved to sit on the edge of the sofa. "I'm not looking for a commitment or anything. I guess what I'm asking is, if you and I could see each other on something of a steady basis, you know. Maybe we can spend time together when we don't have anyone else to spend it with."

Indigo joined Andrea on the sofa and took her hand in hers. She looked the younger woman over. "I think you and I have similar cravings, Andrea, but I don't think we want the same thing. I want you to spend the night with me, because I want to wake up in the morning and make love to you again. But I want to keep any deeper emotions away, at least for now. I still love my husband, even though he's gone. I don't have any love to spare right now."

Andrea nodded in understanding. She, however, had love that she wanted to give to someone, anyone. She didn't want every affair to be just about sex, and yet she wanted the sex. It hurt her that she hadn't been able to find a true lover, and she had hoped that Indigo would be that for her. But it wasn't to be. Not right then.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers