The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 54

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

When her name was finally called, it felt as if a ton of bricks had just hit her in the chest. She wanted to run, but also knew that she had to see the doctor, if only to confirm her fears.

"I'm Annie Strauss," she answered. The nurse, an older woman with a pleasant smile, pale blue scrubs, her brown hair pulled back into a loose bun at the back of her head, and the name plate that read "Rebecca T." high on her prominent chest, greeted her at the door leading to the examination rooms.

"Hello, Annie. I'm Rebecca, and I'll be taking your vitals and getting you ready for Dr. Medford." Annie followed the nurse to the scales, where her height and weight were recorded, and then on into the small examination room near the end of the hallway. After taking her blood pressure, temperature, and pulse, Annie was asked about certain parts of her medical history, including her diagnosis of being unable to conceive again by her original family doctor. She told her side of the story, and when further asked about the possibility of having conceived, Annie hesitated before admitting, "I really don't know who the father might be. I've not been with anyone steadily for years," she admitted. Finally, she added, "I've had three or four different lovers this summer, if that makes any difference."

"Not to the results, it wouldn't," Rebecca smiled. "However, if you are wanting to know who it might belong to, we'll need to be able to narrow it down a bit, I'm afraid. We might even need for any potential fathers to come n and take a blood or DNA test, if that is what you want. It's up to you, unless you'd rather not know for sure who the father will be."

Annie was absolutely sure, in her mind at least, who the father was. She didn't want anyone else to know, though. Especially Tim. "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it," she muttered. A moment later, Dr. Medford, an older severe-looking woman came in and started her own round of questions before having Annie get onto the examination table.

Fifteen minutes later, Rebecca escorted Annie out. "I'm so happy for you, Annie," the nurse told her. Annie hadn't realized it until then that the nurse had been holding her hand as they walked. "It's not often a woman gets the opportunity to give birth after so many years. I'm sure your family will be supportive as well. And if there is anything you need, feel free to call here, or call me personally. I really don't mind." Rebecca handed Annie one of her business cards. "I'm always willing to talk. Don't be afraid, either. What is said between us, stays between us."

As Annie walked out, she had the distinct impression that her nurse, Rebecca, seemed to know that the possibility was that it had been her own son who had impregnated her. There was no way she could know, and yet Annie knew, deep down, that Rebecca knew.

Annie made several stops on the way home. The grocery. The pharmacy. The liquor store. She was lost in her own thoughts much of the time. She needed to work it out for herself, without bringing it up to her family. Especially Tim. And she needed to talk to her mother. As far as she knew, within the family, even with such rampant acts of incest that were known throughout, she had never heard tell of anyone conceiving within the parentage line. She didn't want to be the first. Not after all of the times she argued with her mother and sister and aunts and cousins on the subject. Not after rejecting her father on so many occasions after that first, and only time. Not after putting an end to the short affair she'd had with her uncle. And not now, after taking her son as her own private lover nearly a year earlier, the hypocrite that she was.

Annie found herself sitting in her car, again crying, in the parking lot of the Ralph's Food Mart. She didn't want to go home. She didn't want to remain in Regal Bay. She didn't want anyone to know that she might be having her own son's baby. An abortion wasn't going to happen, either. Annie had been against that cowardly act for years. No, she was going to have this baby, no matter who the father might or might not be. It would still be her child.

Eventually, Annie composed herself and drove home. Ray's beat-up old Taurus was parked at the curb when she pulled in. Her son's car, however, wasn't in sight. She retrieved the grocery bags from the back seat and headed in through the front door. Ray was in the living room, perched on the edge of the sofa and playing yet another of the "Zombie Apocalypse" games that were so much in style that summer.

"Hello, Ray," she said as she walked through to the kitchen. "Where's Tim?"

"He's still at work," Ray replied, barely turning away from the game. "He won't be home for a while. He's covering part of a shift for someone. I guess it'll just be you and me for a while."

Annie returned to the living room and stood in the doorway, her arms across her chest as if hugging herself. "Ray, I don't mind you coming over, but this isn't your home. I'd like for you to show a little more respect, please. I'd rather you not just let yourself in when Tim or I aren't home."

"Hey! I thought we had a good thing going, here?" Ray asked. He hit pause on the game controller and stood up. "What's the big deal, Annie?"

As he approached her, she shrank away, ever so slightly. "We do, Ray. We've got a wonderful thing going, you and I, and Tim. It's just that you aren't my son, or my boy-friend for that matter. We're occasional lovers, is all we are."

Ray leaned against the doorframe and closer to her. With a wide, snide grin on his face, he asked, "Does that mean we can fuck on this occasion?" Before she could reply, Ray pulled her mouth to his and kissed her deep. With one hand on the back of her head, his free hand came up and took a firm hold of her left tit, causing her to moan into his mouth.

"I thought you looked like you were in need," he growled when he pulled his mouth from hers. She had groaned again under his strong squeezing of her tit, making him think she was purring for him. She hadn't been, and yet she knew the young man was right. She did need it. Her body craved it, now more than ever it seemed. She couldn't get any more pregnant than she was, so she might as well enjoy every Tom, Dick, and hairy cock she could in the time being, before she couldn't take it anymore.

Annie's hand reached for the front of Ray's jeans and found his familiar bulge already growing. He was as excited by her as she was for him, and that always made Annie feel wonderful. Knowing that as a woman in her forties she was still making men half her age hard up made her all the more wet for them. And as much as a pain in the ass as Ray was becoming of late, he still had a fantastic cock and wonderful tongue that Annie would never be able to let loose.

"Let's go to the bedroom," she purred as he mirrored her crotch groping with his own. His large hand cupped her crotch and lifted her slightly, the seam of her jeans pressing hard against her clit and sending a sharp though very pleasurable jolt up through her belly. He picked her up fully then and carried Annie towards the back of the house and her big bed.

Ray gently laid her in her bed. "I've got to go to the bathroom," he casually told her. "You might as well get undressed." So romantic, she thought. Still, she stripped down, but decided to remain in her underwear. After returning to the bed, she gave her belly a rub with both of her hands. She didn't notice if it was getting any bigger. The hope of the doctor being mistaken popped into her mind, but was quickly pushed aside. No, she knew that she was pregnant. Deep down, she knew it.

When Ray returned, he was completely naked. Annie took the young man in with her eyes, and noted that he was beginning to show a bit of a belly himself. He had never been a physically fit boy, she recalled, but over the summer, with all the beer he and her son had been consuming, and the hours they both sat in front of the television playing their stupid video games, it was no wonder.

"Hey! What gives? I'm naked, why aren't you?" Ray dropped onto the side of the bed, looking at her.

Annie didn't answer. She put her glasses on the nightstand and stood up. Silently, she removed her bra and panties before turning back to Ray. He was lying in the middle of the bed now, watching her with lecherous eyes and a sly grin on his face, while stroking his semi-hard dick. She crawled onto the bed, pushing his ankles apart to kneel between his legs. She replaced his hand with hers and leaned in to give him a kiss. She might not be in love with this young man, but he was still only one of two in her life that seemed to desire her. There weren't any men her own age in town who gave her a second look, so she might as well enjoy what she had at her disposal, until one or the other gave her up once she started to show.

As she kissed his mouth and stroked his cock to rigid life, Ray reached between her thighs and began to stroke her labia. The tingles that shot up through her body made her hum. "That's nice," she muttered. "Play with me, Ray." She let go of his cock and pulled his head to her chest, guiding him to her left nipple. He clamped his lips around her nub and she found that it was quite a bit more sensitive than usual. A side effect of her pregnancy, no doubt. The idea that she'd be soon feeding fresh milk to her son and her lover made her grin as Ray's tongue lashed her left nipple for a moment, before travelling over to the right.

As he sucked upon her tits, Ray curled his fingers and stuffed two straight up into Annie's cunt. Her hips bucked as he began to work her channel. "Oooohhh, nice!" she moaned again. Annie loved getting fingered, as Ray had learned over the summer. Some nights, he and Tim would just lie between her spread legs and work her through orgasm after orgasm with their fingers, until they tired of it and jacked off on her face and tits.

Annie had her hand around his cock again and was jacking him quickly. "Suck my dick, Annie," Ray demanded a few minutes later. He slipped his fingers out of her and laid back into the pillows. She watched as he casually ran the fingers that had been inside her under his nose to catch a whiff of her. She liked that. With a grin on her face, she leaned into his lap and guided his cock into her mouth.

Annie had long ago lost count of how many times she'd had Ray's cock in her mouth. He enjoyed getting sucked off by her, and as far as she knew she was still the only woman to give him that pleasure. As his cock slid in and filled her mouth, she put her tongue to work, swabbing around and across his warm tubular flesh. His dick was warm in her mouth and her saliva flowed, making him ready for what she knew would be next.

Kneeling between his thighs, Annie bobbed her head up and down his cock until his pre-cum began to coat her tongue. He had taken hold of her hands at some point in a show of affection and intimacy, she imagined. At times, Ray could be a wonderful lover, especially when it was just him and her in bed. She could accept Ray being the father of her baby more than her son, of course, and would even consider taking him as her husband, if it ever came up. That would be the best course of action for the child, she knew. Awkward for everyone else, but the best case for the baby.

Annie let Ray's cock slip from her mouth and looked up at him. For a moment, she wanted to tell him that she was pregnant and it was his. That urge left quickly when he took hold of her head with both hands and said, "Get back on that dick! Suck me, damnit!" She opened her jaws and let him push her back down his cock. All the while, she heard her late husband in Ray's voice, and any desire to have him as her baby's father went away.

Dutifully, Annie resumed sucking on Ray's big dick, making all the proper moans of lust and noisy slurps that got him going. She knew his trigger points well, and as she jacked him with her mouth and a fist wrapped around the shaft base, she waited for his tell-tale groan. When it finally came, the gush of tasty pre-cum that accompanied it went down her throat. She lapped it up, swirling her tongue around his knob while holding the base of his dick tight in her fist. His balls had drawn up tight as well and with her free hand she began to massage them.

"Oooohhh, god, yes! That feel so fucking great!" Ray moaned. At that point, Annie gave his knob one last saliva coating and then quickly moved up his body. Before he could protest, she had straddled his hips and positioned her dripping slit against the sensitive tip of his cock.

"Ready to get fucked?" she purred down at her lover while stroking his knob through her folds. She didn't wait for a reply once she felt him align. She dropped her hips and smoothly took him into her body, her pussy gobbling up the familiar piston as she settled onto his lap.

"Oooohhh, yeessss!" Ray moaned. He pulled his hands up behind his head and smiled up at her. "Ride me, Cowgirl!" he said with an upward thrust of his hips.

"Yeeee-haaa!" Annie laughed as she began to ride up and down his cock then. She pressed her hands into his chest just below his nipples and began to enjoy the feel of his solid post working her aching vagina over. Her cream flowed after a few moments, providing added lubrication, and she began to ride higher, even coming up and off him momentarily, before slamming back down his length. Her sharp butt-bone banged hard against his pulled-up scrotum, giving Ray a jolt of pain with every thrust into her. He didn't necessarily enjoy pain when having sex, but, as long as his dick was occupied, he tried to ignore it.

Ray reached up and grabbed her shoulders to pull her mouth to his. This rolled her hips forward and gave him the angle to fuck up into her as she lay atop him. Annie opened her mouth and sucked his tongue in as his cock began to work her over with shallow thrusts. At this new angle of attack, his shaft stroked against her clit and began to drive her towards a much-needed orgasm. His hands dug into her thighs as their tongues danced and their flesh slapped together. She thrust back at him, meeting his upward ramming with her own downward lunges. His cock pushed a bit deeper into her, driving her towards her climax with each passing second.

"Ooohh, god, Ray!" she panted into his mouth. "Fuck me! Oh, yesss, fuck Mommy, baby! Fuck me good!" When she said the word "Mommy" she felt his cock twitch. It was a trigger word for him. He didn't have a mother to enjoy, not as Tim did. Annie had become that for him, and recognized it was a need for him to use to her advantage.

"Fuck Mommy, Ray," she sighed into his ear. "Fill Mommy up with your baby-batter. Give Mommy a baby, my beautiful little boy!" She planted her mouth to his and kissed him hard as she felt the first tingles of her orgasm. His shaft was working her sensitive clit over and as her cunt walls began to flutter, his shaft began to throb.

"Oooohhh, Mom!" Ray groaned suddenly. "I'm cumming!" She felt his cock pulse and a moment later her body was being filled with hot, creamy boy-juice, the kind of which had already done its miracle work and was now just adding to her pleasure.

"Yes! Cum inside me, baby! Cum inside Mommy!" she moaned for him. She pushed her hips down and took as much of his throbbing cock into her as she could at that angle. "Fill me up, Ray! Fill me up with a baby!"

Annie suddenly pushed up and sat hard onto his lap. His cock, nearly finished spitting semen inside of her now, was still very hard. She tossed her head back, pulled her hair from her face, and began to thrust her hips back and forth on him. His cock stirred up the cream inside her, slapping her walls front and back as she moved harder and faster on him. Her orgasm had backed away when he had started cumming and she so desperately needed to get off. She wasn't letting Ray up without cumming.

"Grab my tits, Ray! Grab my tits!" she demanded as she rode him harder and faster. His hands came up and took hold of her slapping globes and she covered his hands with hers, pushing them hard against her chest as she worked her hips harder and harder. She was fucking Ray back as hard as he had ever pounded her, and from the look she saw on his face, he was enjoying the hell out of it himself. His cock hadn't weakened at all inside her ravenous cunt, and she hoped to get him to cum again, with her this time. As much as she despised Ray at times, she also loved him as a lover and fuck buddy.

"Oooohhh, yeessss! Yeesssss! I'm cuummmingggg!" she screamed a moment later. Her pussy exploded and she dropped hard onto his dick. She held herself still for a moment, and then her body began to vibrate and quiver on him. Her cream flowed thick and warm onto Ray's balls and into his already-matted down pubic hair. His cock warmed and the sensations made him moan right along with her, though he hadn't time to recover enough to add to her womb full of semen.

Annie rode out her climax with Ray wedged high inside her and as she began to long, slow decent she leaned forward and again lay atop her young lover. Ray's cock slipped out of her then, along with a flood of their mixed cum. She pressed her mouth to his as he moaned and kissed him deeply, almost lovingly. She began to wonder what Ray would think of her, if he'd still desire her, when she started showing. Would he still want to fuck her once he knew that she was pregnant? Would Tim? She'd worry about that when the time came. If they loved her as much as they professed, then she didn't have to worry at all, did she?

Maybe, just maybe, Ray was the father of her baby. Maybe she would tell him that he was anyway. It would make her world so much simpler if everyone believed that he was the father of her child. If only she could convince herself.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers
12