The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 58

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

Heather gulped down the last of her cocktail before continuing to push her son for more. "If David Price knows, and I can only assume others know about my porn past, do they ask you about me? Do they want to know if you've seen me naked? Or maybe taken pictures of me?"

"Jeez, Mom. This is so fucking weird! You're starting to sound like them." Andy started for the stairs. "I really don't want to talk about this with you."

Heather stood up and called, "It makes me wonder why you sometimes watch me through my bedroom window." With that, Andy suddenly stopped two steps up. He looked at her then, and seeing his reaction, she added, "Yes, Andy. I know about the ladder, and you watching me when I'm with Quinn." She paused, to let it sink in, before adding, "I don't mind, either. I've been watched all my life, so why not let my son watch?" She held the empty glass out to him, silently asking him for a refill.

After a long, quiet moment, Andy went to her and took the glass. He went to the bar and listened as his mother began to suggest the unthinkable. "Have you ever imagined yourself in place of the men I was having sex with, in the movies, Andy?"

As embarrassing as it was for him, Andy had in fact done that very thing. He'd lay in bed, jacking his cock in time with the men as they pounded his panting, shouting mother to orgasm. He tried to time his own ejaculation to theirs, as if he were the one shooting hot cum across her smiling face, her heaving tits, or wagging ass. He had also fantasized about this very situation more than once in the last year. He just never imagined it could ever happen. His mind began to real, from the situation as well as the rum.

"I love you, Andy," she told him. Heather continued, "What's to stop you, or me, from taking that next step? Hell, in this town, it's almost expected. I'd hate to disappoint your friends, my being a semi-famous porn star and not putting out to my handsome stallion of a son, at least once."

He turned to look at his mother, and then asked, "Jeez, Mom! Are you suggesting that you might want me to hit on you, even have sex with you? Where the hell is this all coming from?"

Heather's response was a sly grin, a bat of her long lashes, and a slight shrug. Andy was befuddled. His drink was nearly empty and with his mother's empty glass in hand he went across to the wet-bar for a refill. He looked up to see his mother in a new light. She still sat on the sofa, now paging through the magazine. But she seemed so much different in his eyes now. He saw what she was wearing, a short navy-blue skirt and blouse outfit. Her legs were long and slim, and wrapped in dark nylons. She wore her red pumps also, the ones with navy stripes. She had worn the outfit to work, and still had it on over dinner. Andy had to admit that it was one of her sexier outfits. The thought that she'd wore that outfit not for the guys at her work, but for him in this moment flashed through his mind.

Andy made her a fresh drink, adding just a touch more rum to hers. He carried both drinks back to the sofa and this time he settled in beside his mother, closer than the last time. His hip and hers pressed together. "Thank you," she said, taking the drink from her son to her lips. "Good," she added after sipping down nearly half. "A little stronger than the last," she grinned. She looked back to the pages open in her lap.

Andy looked down to see a large picture, taking nearly half of the page up, of an older woman and younger man, both standing stark naked on a dock, a lake in the background lit under a full moon. They were both smiling, arms around each other. The young man, probably in his late teens or early twenties, had a half-hard cock. The older woman, slim and just a few inches shorter than the boy, looked twice his age, with nice shaped breasts capped with dark nipples. They looked erect as well, Andy thought. Each nipple cast a light shadow beneath, showing that they jutted outward from the tanned flesh of her breasts.

"Mother and son," Heather explained. "Don't they look happy?"

"I guess." Andy sipped at his drink again. He read beneath the photo, "Harriett and Jacques Gillette. Montreal." He read a little further, discovering that they were only part of a larger family vacationing at the nudist colony that consisted of several siblings, as well as her parents and sister's family.

"Maybe I should look into this place," Heather said. "Do you think we could go to a place like this?"

"Mom, I really don't know," Andy replied. He reached to the magazine and turned the page. The next pictures were of a picnic with volley ball being played. There were dozens of naked people, their ages ranging from mid-teens to mid-sixties, it looked to him. As he looked over the page along with his mother, he absently placed his hand on her knee. Heather noticed, and a shiver went up her spine as her son touched her.

For the next several minutes they looked through the magazine, mostly in silence although a comment by one or the other was made. Through it all, Andy's hand returned time and again to his mother's knee. He even caressed down her calf once. Heather began to wonder if this had been a good idea after all, when the first tingles of excitement entered her crotch.

"You didn't answer me," she reminded him. Andy's eyes came to hers, and after a moment she said, "What I'm suggesting is that if you did want to have sex with me, your own mother, then maybe if you did it right, and treated me like a desirable, beautiful, maybe even a hot middle-aged woman, then maybe you'd be surprised at what might happen. That's all I'm saying here." Her voice was soft, husky, and filled with as much lust as she could.

"I'm sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable, Andy," she whispered. She turned and gave her son a quick peck on the cheek. "We don't have to do anything. I'm sorry I brought it up." Even as she apologized, Andy's hand came up from her knee and went to her chest, right at her blouse's buttons. He popped the top two and before she could react, his hand slipped beneath and cupped her left breast, still encased in her bra.

Heather's breath caught in her chest, and then she huffed when her son gave her tit a gentle squeeze. She noticed that his attention was still on the magazine in her hands, and she looked to see yet another mother/son image. In this one the older woman sat sideways in her son's lap. She was caught laughing in the image, with her son's hand beneath her large, sagging breast holding it upward for all to see. Several others stood around, also caught in the act of laughing, and Heather wondered if the boy's cock was hard beneath her ass, or maybe hard somewhere else. When Andy again squeezed her left tit, Heather was reminded again of where she was.

Ignoring what had happened, Heather turned her attention back to the magazine. She turned the page again, and Andy responded by gently squeezing his mother's breast as they looked at the magazine, as if it were a quite natural thing to do.

Heather turned the next page and found yet another mother/son image, this one with the woman straddling her son, who sat in a lounge chair looking up at her. Her pussy was hairy but the heavy labia were quite visible. The son had his cock in hand and aimed upward. Again, both seemed to be laughing when the camera had caught them. She wondered if they had been caught in the act, or about to have an act. It was becoming quite apparent to Heather that incest was quite common at this nudist camp.

What she didn't notice while staring at the image and imagining what might or might not have been going on, was the fact that Andy had unfastened her blouse further, and her soft yellow bra was now fully exposed. As well, he had brushed the cup away from her left breast and her dark areola and budding nipple were completely exposed.

"What are you up to, buddy?" she whispered. Heather turned to face her son, and he rolled against her to plant his mouth to her neck. "Andy!" Heather gasped, but didn't fight back, as his mouth began to move against her neck. He kissed her and licked her, from shoulder to ear. The magazine fell from her hands to the floor at her feet.

"Is this how you seduce your girlfriends?" she asked in a soft voice. He nodded and hummed against her throat. "I thought so."

After a moment, Andy went a little lower and began to kiss across his mother's chest. Her breasts were still encased in the bra, and Heather said, "Let me help you." She eased Andy from her chest and sat up. She pulled the blouse from her shoulders and off. Andy didn't wait any longer, however, and brushed his mother's bra cups downward to bring both dark nipples fully into view. He lowered his mouth to her right nipple and sucked it between his lips. Heather moaned and stroked his head of dark hair as he began to nurse at her breast.

"Oh, Andy," she sighed, "what are we doing?" She didn't expect him to answer. His mouth moved to her left breast next, even as his free hand dropped into her lap and slipped up beneath her skirt. She realized in that moment that she had pushed him beyond the point of no return. He was going to take her and she knew that it was what she wanted.

Andy's fingers found her pussy mound and Heather spread her knees, opening herself up for him. He tugged at the crotch of her underwear and a moment later she felt his index finger tracing up and down her slit. She moaned and settled back into the sofa. Her knees went wider as his fingers probed across and through her labia.

What Andy found between his mother's legs was a hairless, damp pussy. He was surprised that she had a shaved crotch, but also wondered if she'd done it for him. After all, it was the norm among younger women and teen girls these days to keep their pussy hair trimmed tightly or completely shaved off, along with the women in pornos. He'd preferred a furrier bush, though, like his mother had displayed during much of her career. A large, hairy bush being what differentiated an older woman from a younger one, he had always imagined, and Andy made a mental note to tell his mother this fact. After.

Heather told her son, "Sit up for me," and when he had she tugged his t-shirt up and off. She then leaned forward and began to caress his naked torso with her hands and kiss his flesh with her mouth. She leaned into him and forced him back into the sofa and threw a leg across his thighs. Now straddling her son, Heather lowered her mouth to his for a brief kiss while stroking his face in her hands. His hands went to her hips and pushed her skirt high before caressing her butt. She rose up and again offered her tit flesh to him, which he attacked eagerly.

As Andy sucked at her breasts, one after the other, Heather unfastened her bra and tossed it away. She sat up and pulled the bunched-up skirt up and over her head, while pressing her crotch down against his denim-encased bulge. She rolled her hips once, letting her son know what was coming up was as much her desire as his. Heather next rolled away from Andy and settled back into the sofa. Andy followed her, going to his feet while still leaning across to hold an excited nipple between his lips and teeth. With her hips at the edge, she was very nearly laid completely on her back now.

"Go lower," Heather whispered. A moment later Andy's mouth released her left nipple and began to plant licking kissed across her rib-cage and down her belly. Her hands went to his shoulders, almost guiding him towards her aching sex. She pulled her knees up and back, opening herself to her son. When Andy arrived, he didn't hesitate. He tugged his mother's panties aside and began to lick up and down her wet slit.

"That's so nice," Heather mewed. "Yes, Andy, yes. Lick me. Lick my hot pussy." Her son didn't need to be told. He was already feasting upon his mother's hot, wet sex-pot. Her juices began to flow and he slurped it up noisily. Heather, for her part, was moaning louder and louder as her son ate her out.

With her stocking-clad feet flailing about over his head, Heather climaxed repeatedly on her son's tongue. She lost track of time as he devoured every drop of cream her body expelled, going back for more each time. At some point, Andy had tugged her panties completely off, she discovered. Eventually, Heather was ready in body, mind, and soul to take the next step in this incestuous affair. She gently pushed at her son's head until he disengaged from her pussy.

"Stand up, Andy. It's my turn." Andy went to his feet quickly. Heather took a quick gulp of her rum and coke, and then turned her attention to her son, who had taken the opportunity to step out of his shorts. Now standing before her was her handsome, adult son, naked and with a rock-hard, upward-curved cock. Heather didn't hesitate much longer than it took for her to take the sight of him in before leaning forward and, while pulling her son's hip forward with one hand, she guided his cock between her lips with the other. This time it was Andy moaning as his mother's mouth went to work on him.

"Oooohhh, god! Fuck meeeee!" Andy growled as the excitement of having his mother finally doing to him what he'd watched her do on video so many times made his entire body shiver.

Heather enjoyed sucking cock, and took her well-endowed son as far into her mouth as she could. His upward curve prevented her from giving him a good, deep sucking, but she sucked and slurped loudly at what she could take. She cupped and squeezed his balls in one hand while stroking his shaft with the other as she swirled her tongue around his knob. Andy stroked her head of strawberry-blonde hair while rocking back and forth, fucking his mother's mouth gently. He was in heaven, and threw his head back gasping as his mother began to hum around his cock. It felt wonderful and sent tingles up and down his spine, all the way to his toes.

After a few minutes, Andy felt his balls tighten and he knew he was nearing the edge. He pulled back and pushed his mother away. Looking down into her beautiful face, he asked, "Do you want to sixty-nine, Mom?" Words Andy never thought he'd not say, nor did Heather think she'd ever hear.

"That sounds like fun!" she chimed. Heather licked her lips as she watched Andy settle onto the floor, fully on his back. She recognized his intent and slipped from the sofa to take up her place above him, head-to-crotch. His upright, curved cock twitched excitedly as she straddled his head. She hoped it was because of the sight of her naked, eager pussy descending onto his face. As it was, Heather opened wide and gulped her son's cock once again into her mouth. In this new angle, an angle she had been in on more than one occasion while being filmed, she could let his curve slip into her throat. Heather closed her eyes, imagining that cameras were indeed taking their incest in, as she began to give her son the best head of his life.

For his part, Andy was a fabulous cunt-lapper. He sucked and chewed on her labia, rammed his tongue deep into her vagina to draw out her cream, and licked up and down her entire slit, from clit to anus. His fingers dug deep into her buttocks while his tongue rammed high into her cunt-chute. His slurping was noisy and echoed by his mother's own. There could be no doubt as to what was happening in that basement if anyone else had been in the house. Heather hummed happily as her latest orgasm rolled through her, gushing cream into Andy's mouth while she purred around his throat-filling knob.

As her senses began to clear, Heather pulled her mouth up from his twitching, throbbing, saliva-glistening cock and asked, "Will you have sex with me, Andy? Will you give this wonderful cock to me, even though I'm your mother?"

"Oh, hell yes, Mom!" Andy cried out from between her thighs. "I want nothing more than to fuck you! I've wanted to have sex with you for a long time! I want to make love to you so much!"

Heather rolled off her son and crawled to the sofa. She leaned across the cushions and told him, "Take me, Andy. Take me like this. I need you inside me, now more than ever!"

Andy was on his knees behind his mother's wonderfully plump and tanned upraised ass in a flash, and with his cock dripping with her saliva in hand, he quickly positioned himself to take his own mother. She looked back into his excited blue eyes as his hands stroked across her ass. She felt his knob press into her. She reached between her legs and stroked the underside of his shaft with her finger-tips. "Take me, Andy! Push that big cock of yours inside me and take me!"

Andy took a deep breath and then let it out in a rushing moan as he lunged forward, into his mother's body. "Oh, fuck Mom! Fuck!" Andy gasped as he saw his cock disappear inside his mother's pussy. "Oooohhh, god!"

"Aaaahhhh, yeeeesssss!" Heather hissed as she was filled with her son's hot flesh. A moment later he was rocking back and forth within her, jabbing his own mother with sharp, short strokes. His balls tingled and his head spun with the knowledge that he was indeed screwing his own mother.

"Sooooo good," she sighed as he filled her. "Ooohh, sweat mother! Yes! Fuck me, Andy! Fuck me!" she cried as Andy began to work her towards the greatest orgasm of her life.

The entire act, the images and the reality of it all, was too much for Andy, and his cock began to throb wildly within her after only a minute of thrusting. "Oh, shit! Oh, Mom, I'm going to cum! I'm cumming! Oh, fuck! I'm cumming inside you!"

In her mind, Heather was screaming for him to pull out. She was only 43 years old, and could still get pregnant. But the heat of his youthful, throbbing cock inside her was overwhelming, and even as she knew she had to pull away from him, the warmth of his cum now boiling out of his pulsing cock high into her womb washed all fear from her mind. She threw her head back and groaned, "Oh, yes, yes, yes," with every pulse of his shaft inside her. Her walls clamped down, holding him deep inside, until every drop of his potent young semen was embedded within her belly and coating her womb. "Yes, baby, yes! Cum inside meeeee!" She climaxed right with him, her pussy walls fluttering around his pulsing shaft.

Andy was still panting when he pulled free of her a few minutes later. He collapsed to the floor and leaned back against the sofa. Heather lowered herself to the sofa and lay on her naked belly. The sight of his mother's gaping, cum-dripping slot, just inches away from him, combined with the scent of sex and sweat, gave Andy a thrill he'd never be able to describe to anyone, let alone his friends.

Heather rolled onto her side after a moment and looked back at her son. She was smiling in the after-glow of her orgasm, and could feel his gaze warm on her naked flesh. She reached out and stroked her son's unruly head of hair. "Thank you, Andy. That was wonderful."

After a moment of thought, Andy said, "I don't know what came over you, but it was nice. I like it when you don't act all bitchy and stuff."

Heather playfully smacked him. "I'm still your mother. I have to act the part, don't I?'

"I like this side of you better," he grinned and then leaned to her and kissed her on the cheek. "I hope to see more of it," he added with a sneer.

"Maybe you will," she smiled back. "Especially if you contribute more to keeping up the house and stop arguing with me about every little thing I ask you to do."

Andy groaned. "I hope this wasn't just some elaborate bribe to get me to do more chores." He rolled up to his feet and padded back to the bar.

"And what if it was? Would you rather go back to the way it was between us, or move forward with the way things could be? I'm still your mother, but I could also be your lover on occasion, if you're nice to me."

Andy had retrieved a couple of bottles of water and carried one to her while gulping from the other. He dropped into the sofa beside her. After taking a swallow, Heather then leaned in to kiss him again. As she did, she also gave his withered, slick cock a gentle squeeze and stroke.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers