The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 59

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

Joan had left her clothing on the deck and went through the house naked. She met up with Jewel, who was standing in the kitchen in only a pair of pink panties and enjoying a glass of orange juice.

"Well, Mom, was Josef a good fuck, or what?" Jewel asked. Although her voice was stern, her smile gave away the fact that Jewel wasn't at all mad at her mother for having taken advantage of her lover. It wasn't this first time, after all.

Joan responded with a shrug before opening the refrigerator to retrieve the jug of orange juice herself. "He wasn't bad. Maybe not the best, but not bad, either." After pouring a glass for herself, she settled into one of the kitchen table chairs.

"You know I watched!" Jewel laughed. She turned and pointed, "From right here, at the kitchen window. I could see everything. The way you sucked his cock down your slutty throat, to how you rode his cock through at least one orgasm on the bench, and then him fucking you on the ground, first spooning you from behind and then doggy-style. I watched it all."

Joan grinned at her daughter. "Did you learn anything useful?" she teased as Jewel joined her at the table.

"Did he cum inside you, Mom? Did he fill you with his hot load?" It was Jewel's turn to tease. "I'd bet you liked that, didn't you? Your old pussy filled with hot young semen. You're a fucking slut, Mom! You know that?"

"You realize that it was you and your brother that made me this way, don't you?" Joan reminded her youngest daughter. "I was perfectly content being a bitchy old maid before you and Mitch began taking advantage of my vulnerability."

Jewel began laughing uncontrollably at this statement from her mother. They both knew how far from the truth it was, though Joan constantly pleaded her innocence, even when everyone involved knew the naked truth of the matter. It was becoming a running joke in the house as it was. After all, it had been Joan who had breached the generation gap, when she unashamedly joined her youngest daughter and her boyfriend of the time in a three-way on the living room floor. True, Joan had been drunk, horney, and uncaring. And Jewel had been high on life as well as weed. A week later, a drunk Joan again found herself being taken advantage of, this time it was her youngest son Mitchel in the living room. He had wanted to teach her a lesson was all, or so he had claimed the next morning. The only lesson either of them learned was that they enjoyed incest.

After completing the glass of juice, Joan stood. Stark naked, her pussy still throbbing and now beginning to leak her juices and Josef's cum, she told Jewel, "I need to shower before going to bed."

"I love you, Mom!" Jewel jumped up and suddenly wrapped her arms around her mother and hugged her tight. "You smell like you've really been fucked, too," she whispered a moment later. "I hope you enjoyed yourself. I sure did, both before and after. You'd better get that shower. Can't have you smelling like a fuck-whore going to work in the morning." With that, Jewel left her mother, smacking her on the ass as she passed.

"What did I miss?" Jewel had no sooner headed up the stairs than Joan found herself standing before her son. Mitchel had slipped in unnoticed at some point, and even though she was completely naked, she didn't feel ashamed. His eyes gave her a casual once-over as he passed as well. "Smells like sex in here."

"That'd be me, Mitch," Joan admitted. "I'm headed for the shower now. Your sister had a friend over, and I enjoyed a little taste myself." Her enjoying Jewel's boyfriends was common knowledge between the three, and Mitch barely batted an eye as he retrieved a bottle of Pepsi from the refrigerator.

"Okay, then," was all Mitch said as he again passed his nude mother and headed for the living room. Joan wanted to turn the tables on her son, maybe give him a bit of female domination that she knew he enjoyed from time to time, but a fresh dribble of spent semen down the inside of her thigh reminded her that she needed to hit the shower. Two minutes later Joan was standing under the warm spray, relaxing and reflecting on the wonders of her middle-aged life.

There was a time in Joan's life when she was happily married. In fact, she'd only been single, a divorced woman, for just over six years now. Before that, she'd been a happily married woman for much of twenty years, from the time she had accepted her college sweetheart's proposal on Christmas Eve. Joan and Tom Kuykendall arrived in Regal Bay as young newlyweds. They had married the spring before, right out of college. He had attended Boston College and graduated with a degree in naval engineering. She had graduated from Boston University with degrees in advertising and marketing. Tom had initially wanted to settle down on the east coast, but Joan convinced him otherwise. She had her cousins to thank for convincing Tom to come west.

Theirs had been an exciting marriage, and Joan learned a lot about sex in her husband's arms. Tom had cravings that she was more than happy to share with him, and Joan had done so much with and for him that she'd never imagined. Tom was a fantastic lover, and had an insatiable craving that eventually she couldn't keep up with. Eventually, they would divorce, and Tom would all but vanish from her life to live with his young mistress.

Still, Joan had so many fond memories of her husband that often, particular events would flood through her mind without prompting. One of these events flashed to mind as she stood under the warm spray of the shower.

At the time, Joan had been in her mid-thirties, and Tom still went out of his way to make love to her. Often, Tom would come home, grab her by the hand, and lead her directly to their bedroom to take her, with few words exchanged. Joan loved those times, as it made her feel so desired. Their children, especially the older ones, began to understand what was happening when mom and dad rushed to their bedroom, regardless of the time of day or night. This particular incident took place while Joan was preparing dinner.

"Watch the oven, Janet!" Joan had directed her then seventeen-year-old daughter as Tom dragged her from the kitchen. "Your father and I have some things to talk about."

"I don't think there'll be much talking," Joan had heard her oldest son, Mike, snicker behind her back. Anything else said was lost as Tom pulled her upstairs and all but threw her into their big king-sized bed.

Tom was dressed in his usual wok slacks and shirt, and began to strip quickly as Joan rolled into a seated position centered in their bed. Joan had on a button-up sweater and skirt outfit that she'd worn to work, though she'd already stripped off her stockings.

"Get undressed," Tom insisted. "I've got a hard-on that's in serious need of being taken care of." He was already undressed down to his underwear, but took a moment to slip into the bathroom.

Joan did as her husband had directed, and by the time he returned, she was down to just her white panties. Her heavy breasts hung from her chest invitingly, and watching her husband take her in with his eyes, she lifted each in a hand and playfully squeezed them.

"Damn! You've got great tits," Tom exclaimed. A moment later, he shoved his underwear down and let his thick cock spring free. Joan gave her lips a tantalizing lick as she blatantly looked her husband's manhood over.

"And you've got the greatest cock in the world!" she purred seductively. She rose up to her knees and slowly pushed her underwear down, exposing the racing stripe of her trimmed dark-blonde curls. She rolled to her hip and flung them away before leaning back into the headboard to resume playing with her own tits.

Tom moved to the end of the bed and Joan slowly parted her legs, drawing her knees back, to show off her sex for her husband. Tom had his semi-rigid tool in his right hand, stroking it slowly as he watched her with a wide grin on his face. Joan reached between her thighs with her own right hand and began to rub her fleshy sex pot, her own eyes on his fisted dick, which grew steadily harder and longer.

After a few more seconds of mutual teasing, Tom rolled into bed beside Joan, who immediately twisted around and straddled him. Tom went to her tits, sucking in the pale nipple of her left breast while grabbing her firm ass with his hands. Joan stroked his head, running her fingers through his thick head of hair, and enjoyed the sensations her husband's mouth always gave her. As he devoured her nipple, his hands went to her crotch. He began to do to her what she'd been doing a moment before, and worked a finger along her slit roughly, until her juices began to flow. At the same time, his other hand worked into her butt crack and she felt an insisting finger pressing hard against her tight anus. Tom had taught her to enjoy anal sex, and it was the rare occasion any more that she didn't get sodomized by her husband.

Tom worked her pussy until she was about to cum, her familiar panting letting him know her level of excitement. Suddenly, Tom rolled her onto her back and lifted her right leg to his shoulder. He went to his knees and straddled her left leg while leaning into her. His cock shoved through her outer folds and deep into her womb impatiently.

"Oooohhh, Tom!" she cried out. Tom had also taught her the pleasure of lustful pain, and Joan never failed to cream when the jolts tore through her. The bed began to rock and roll beneath her as Tom fell into an insistent pounding of her sex-flesh with his hardened tool. In order to counter the sharp pains his cock was delivering, Joan grabbed hold of her clit and began to pull and twist on it. Electric sparks of pure pleasure rippled through her body, and she began to cum just moments after her husband had penetrated her.

"Aaauuugghhh!" she roared as her orgasm blew through her. Tom's face was contorted into a mask of dominant passion as he grinned wolfishly down at her. Her mouth hung open as he pounded into her ever harder, and drove her orgasm on.

Suddenly, Joan found herself empty. She opened her eyes to find Tom moving away from her. He dropped into the bed along side her and propped his head up in his pillows. He had his cock in hand. "Why don't you put that wonderful mouth of yours to work?" he asked, with a hint of insistence in his voice. Joan had been down this road many times, and as a somewhat submissive wife, she knew what was expected of her.

Joan rolled into a sitting position, and then leaned over her husband's hip. She replaced Tom's hand with her own before wrapping her lips around his glistening knob. The not-unfamiliar taste of her own juices coated his crown, and she loudly lapped it up, right down his shaft to the hair-covered base o his cock, much to her husband's delight.

"Yeah, baby! Suck that dick clean," Tom sighed while stroking her short blonde head of hair. Gently, he guided her head up and down as she took his cock into her mouth, until he was all-but face-fucking her. Joan had been used in this manner many times, and in many places. She had given Tom head in a very similar fashion just an hour before delivering their third child, Julie, in a shared hospital room, while the pregnant woman in the next bed over watched!

Again, Joan did her best to make her husband happy, and the loud slurping she did added to that thrill. Tom liked to hear their sex as well as feel it, see it, and taste it. "My balls. Don't forget my balls," Tom moaned, and Joan slipped lower between her husband's thighs. Tom spread his legs wider, and Joan crawled between to lay on her chest, while still stroking his cock and licking his hairy ball sack. She sucked each into her mouth and rolled it with her tongue before moving to the twin, something she knew Tom enjoyed, and given his moans, he was again enjoying her oral attentions.

"Lower," Tom sighed a moment later, and Joan let his right nut fall from her mouth in order to rake her tongue across the bulge below. She knew where her husband wanted her to go when he pulled his knees back. She licked across the sensitive flesh beneath his testicles, and then slipped even lower, until her tongue flicked across his tight, wrinkled anus ring.

"Yeah, that's it!" Tom sighed. "Eat my ass out!" Joan complied by rigorously licking and kissing his butt, from beneath his balls to the other side of his asshole. She swirled his anus, and eventually pushed the tip hard against her husband's hole, until it relaxed and she pushed half an inch into his rectum. It wasn't an act that she enjoyed, and yet when Tom did the very same to her, the sensations were overwhelming, and she knew that it was only right for her to reciprocate. Tom had her between his ass cheeks for only a few minutes before he lowered his legs and she rose up with a long lick up the underside of his cock.

Tom guided her mouth back to his knob and Joan gulped his cock deep into her mouth for a few bobs before he pushed her up and back. Tom pulled her atop him and as Joan accepted her husband's tongue between her lips, she positioned herself to drop onto his throbbing cock.

"Uuummmm" they moaned in unison as they joined as loving husbands and wives did the world over. Joan began to ride her husband in true cow-girl fashion, enjoying the jab of his long cock high into her belly as their mouths remained locked together. Tom's fingers dug into her butt while her heavy tits raked across his hairy chest. Again, the bed was rocking beneath them. To Joan's disappointment, this only lasted a few minutes, before Tom was ready to take full control of her.

"Roll onto your side," he told her as he lifted her from his cock and rolled out from beneath her. Joan did as she was told while Tom pulled open the nightstand on his side of the bed and removed a bottle of lubrication. This was a familiar act for them and Joan rolled onto her left side, her back to her husband, and pulled her right knee up. Her pussy lips parted, but they would be disappointed in the next minutes, and Joan reached down to rub her own sex while Tom positioned himself behind her.

"God, you've got a great ass, Joan," Tom told her. He stroked his fingers through her crotch, from her clit down to her anus. He rubbed all of her flesh with his hand, and then added a cool dribble of lubrication directly onto her asshole.

"Oooohhh," Joan sighed under the chill of the liquid, while enjoying the massaging her husband gave her. She was relaxed when Tom leaned against her, and when his knob pressed against her hole, she pushed back at him. His cock popped through with little effort after all of the years and buried itself deep inside her rectum.

"Uuunnnggghhh!" Joan groaned, the sharp pain of his entry nowhere near as bad as it once was, but it still hurt for the first thrust or two. Tom shoved into her until his balls dragged against her flesh, and then he pulled back, leaving his knob inside.

As Tom shoved again, he growled, "Yeah! Take my dick up your ass! God, I love this!" Tom fell into a steady, deep plunging rhythm that did little for Joan's excitement. She again attacked her own sex-flesh with her hand to bring pleasure to the discomfort her husband was giving her. And yet, deep in her soul, Joan was becoming more and more excited to be sodomized. She had grown to love having a hard cock up her ass, and even when Tom wasn't around, Joan had taken to using one of her playthings to sodomize herself, a flesh-like dildo her cousin Teagan had bought her as a gag-gift for a birthday, in the bathtub.

"Oooohhh, yeessss! Fuck my aaasssssss!" Joan groaned into the mattress. She twisted her face to look at Tom and repeated, "Fuck my ass, Tom! Fuck my ass!"

Tom laughed. "You fucking slut! God, you're a fucking slut!" All the while, he continued to drive his cock high into her guts. His mouth found hers and he sucked her tongue into his mouth to gently bite down on it. Joan moaned again and again, her orgasm building with his cock up her ass.

Suddenly, Tom stopped thrusting but held his cock deep inside her. Joan thought he was about to cum, to fill her guts with hot semen. Instead, he rolled onto his back, and with her still attached to him at the ass, Joan ended up straddling him. She fell back into a crab-like position above her husband, while Tom took hold of her hips and began to thrust upward into her. They'd done this position a few times, though it had been with Tom's cock in her pussy. Unable to play with herself, Joan's pussy felt ignored, gaping between her wide-spread thighs, while Tom's cock pistoned within her guts.

From this position, Joan could see herself and Tom in the dresser mirror, their crotches on lewd display for all to see. It was both erotic and disgusting to her, and yet she could feel an excitement suddenly swell up within her chest. She could imagine the sensation as one porn-stars and exhibitionists felt. Was she becoming an exhibitionist? Did she want to be watched?

Even as Tom's cock pounded her bowels, even as these thoughts flashed through her mind, Joan noticed in the reflection of the mirror that their bedroom door was partially open. Only an inch or two, but it was open, and she was certain that it had been closed when she and Tom had begun to enjoy themselves. She'd long suspected that at least one of her children had been spying on her, and possibly her husband as well. This was the first time, however, that she suspected that one of them had been watching them have sex. And even as she began to feel the building orgasm within her, she feared that she was being watched, and judged, by one, if not more, of her children.

"Oooohhh, god!" she groaned, both out of shame, and out of excitement. It was that thought, that one of her children was watching them have sex, that sent Joan over the edge, and it frightened her. "Ooooohhhhhh, Tooooommmmmm!" she cried with the release of her orgasm. "Aaaaaahhhhh!"

"Yeah, baby! Cum for me! Cum on my fat dick!" Tom roared proudly, unaware of Joan's fears. His cock continued to thrust high into her, until he joined her with his own orgasm. "Oooohhh, fuuucccckkkk!"

Tom's cock pulsed inside her ass and sent a jolt of hot semen to paint her guts. His cock suddenly plopped free of her clenching anus and the remaining shots of cum arched across Joan's hairy, gaping pussy. Joan felt the hot ropes on her flesh and knew that if anyone was indeed watching, they were getting a wild view of their father's cock spitting cum all over their mother's cunt.

When the last of Tom's semen had shot, Joan quickly rolled away from him and pulled her discarded sweater over her hips to hide her messy flesh. Tom collapsed beside her, his cock still semi-erect in the aftermath, on full display. She wanted to cover him up, to jump out of bed and slam the door closed, to run for the bathroom. Instead, she lay on her side, panting for breath along with her husband. She had no idea what to do. She was lost.

It was years later when Janet, her oldest daughter who had come out as a lesbian just months after, admitted to Joan that it had been both her and her brother Mike who had spied on them that night. Mike had already come out as gay, so it had been a surprise to Joan to learn that it had been these two of her children watching them. It had completely changed the narrative in her mind, knowing that Mike had most likely been watching his father, while Janet had been enjoying her mother.

The spray was beginning to cool and brought Joan from her reverie. The idea that Mike might have lusted for his father was completely unacceptable. The entire family knew of their father's views on the gay community. Tom had all but disowned his lesbian daughter and gay son in the following years, and Joan was quite sure he never even sent them messages on their birthdays or for Christmas, as he did for Jewel and Mitchel. Joan wondered what her ex would think of the way things had changed in the household since he'd left Regal Bay.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers