The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

Natalya casually closed her office door before replying, "What do you think? Do I have you to thank for that? In addition to helping his golf swing, I take it you've been keeping my son up to speed with the needs of us older women?"

Gabriella shrugged her shoulders in response. "With his golfing, I take full credit for. With the other, well, I seriously doubt that there was anything I had to do with keeping that wonderful boy of yours "up to speed", as you say. He is so knowledgeable about how to pleasure a woman, you know. I suspect it is you who has taught him so well, Natalya!" Gabriella stepped up and pulled Natalya into a full embrace. She gave her a quick kiss on each cheek, in true Latin fashion, and then a more serious, sensuous kiss full on the mouth. "I have missed you, my dear friend, as much as any."

Natalya was only slightly shocked at her Argentine friend's openness. It wasn't like her to display her bisexuality in the office. Things had indeed changed, if only slightly, during her time away. And Natalya liked it. She had never been with Gabriella, and yet had often wondered what it would be like to lie with the dark-skinned beauty. Even though Natalya had few encounters with women herself, and always with a young man or two in attendance, to be alone with Gabriella was now at the forefront of things she wanted to experience in this, her new life.

"Come, let us go to the lounge and have a bite to eat," Gabrielle insisted. She pulled open the office door and lead the way. "I understand that Piotr has purchased a condominium for you, in Majestic View."

"He has, but I haven't been to it as yet."

They started down the stairs, with Gabriella continuing, "It is so wonderful that we are to be neighbors, you and I, Natalya. There are so many wonderful people who live there, and I am sure you will settle in nicely."

"I was thinking," Gabriella began as the two of them started down the hallway towards the main stair case and the lounge a floor below, "I'd like for you to come by my place this evening, Natalya. I've a few friends coming over and I'd like for you to meet them."

"I had thought I'd known most of your friends, Gabby," Natalya replied.

Gabriella laughed. "Oh, these are some special friends of mine. You might know one or two of the ladies, but it's the young men I'd like for you to meet," she said with a sly grin on her wide, red-painted lips. Gabriella suddenly stopped t the base of the stairs and took hold of Natalya's arm. "I'm sorry. I assume you are free to meet other men? You're not going to be exclusive with Nico, are you?"

Natalya gave a casual yet fearful look around them, as Gabriella tended to blurt out very sensitive and secretive things, affairs being just one of them. She didn't think that many of those in the club knew her son or his name, but she didn't want any sort of scandal, either. It was going to be bad enough with word of her divorce getting out. Piotr Aleshinov had been a major contributor to the club, as well as the resort and casino.

"I'm quite free to do as I please. What Nico and I have is by no means an exclusive relationship. I am, after all, his mother. I should tend to his needs, and he to mine, as fitting. Otherwise, I'm sure he has his own harem of ladies, just as I'd like a selection of men of my own."

"A woman after my own heart!" Gabriella laughed. They continued on across the carpeted expanse of floor towards the back of the great house that served as the golf clubhouse. It was rather busy for a midweek afternoon, and given the cool weather outdoors, there wasn't much in the way of golfers about. Mostly, it appeared to be business men and women taking a long lunch at the club.

"I did have plans with Nico, tonight, however," Natalya said as they paused at the maƮtre d's stand.

Immediately, Gabriella said, "Bring him along!" One of the young waiters stepped up and guided the two well-known ladies to one of the booths near the back windows, overlooking the first tee box of the course.

Once seated, they both ordered white wine, and after the waiter had moved on, Natalya asked, "Tell me the truth, Gabby. I want to know why it is that I have such desires for my own son, and for other men his age."

Gabriella laughed softly. "Unless you are looking to go to therapy, I suggest you not ask these questions, especially of yourself. I enjoy young men, as do many of my friends. I know that it is a curse maybe in this city, as I've heard of so many that enjoy such sinful desires as yourself. A couple of my friends are very open about it as a matter of fact. I want you to meet them, and maybe they can help you more with this. As you know, I do not have a son of my own to lust over!"

"No. You just lust over everyone else's!" Natalya laughed. "Here, let's order lunch. I'm starved."

Over lunch, Natalya and Gabriella caught up, stirring away from their sex lives for the most part. Afterward, they joined Gloria Van Winkle and several others at the bar for drinks. That evening, Natalya and Nico made love once again, with no worry coming to her mind as she enjoyed her son's carnal lusts.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers