The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 61

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

Annie hugged her mother then. "Mom, I've always loved you. You know that." She met Greta's eyes with hers. "Maybe I was wrong to push everyone away, for so long. I don't know why I ever did."

"I think I do," Greta replied. "I think your repulsion at our family's activities was brought on entirely by the way your sister enjoyed herself, and how your father enjoyed spending his time with her as well. I imagine that you felt left out, even after you were shown the Van Winkle life-style. I blame your father for that, but maybe I should take some of the blame as well. I was never as supportive of you and your choices as I should have been. That was my fault."

Again, Annie hugged her mother, just a little tighter this time. "Thank you, Mom. I needed to hear that, I think." She held her mother a moment longer, and then stood. "I've got to get going. Tim and I have some things to talk about."

"Give him my love," Greta insisted as they headed for the front door together.

"I'll leave that up to you," Annie retorted. "I plan on giving him my love when I get home, if you don't mind! He is my son, and my lover, after all." Annie kissed her mother good-bye and headed out. Greta stood in the doorway a moment longer, waving as Annie pulled away, before stepping back inside and closing the door.

Annie knew that once again things had changed for her, and as she drove she realized that she hadn't felt so relaxed or happy in quite some time. All it had taken was making love with her own mother to lift away the problems and show her that she was indeed a special woman.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers