The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 62

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

Rick crawled up her body and he barely had to guide his cock with little more than a roll of his hips into contact with her heated pussy slot. Samantha reached down and pulled his cock to her. He thrust gently, feeding his cock into her mature vagina with a smooth stroke that had her moaning and him growling.

"God, yeessss!" Samantha's head rolled back as she enjoyed the feeling of being filled by hard, hot man-meat. She never failed to cum a little when a cock plunged into her body, and she did in that moment as well. "Fuck me, Rick! Fuck my hot pussy, you fucking slut-boy!"

Rick obeyed and quickly settled into a steady fuck-pace atop her, ramming his cock into her with short thrusts like she had often professed to enjoy. He had begun to fuck Nelly in the same way, and his wife seemed to enjoy it as well. Rick often marveled at how his wife, a woman so much different from Samantha, enjoyed the same things the older woman had been teaching him. She still didn't enjoy oral sex, at least giving head, as much as Samantha did, but Rick knew that in time she would. She'd have too.

Samantha reached between their pubic mounds when Rick pushed up onto his hands to fucked her with long strokes of his thick cock. She pleasured her clit with her damp fingers, rewetting them often with either her spit or his. "That's it, baby. Give Mommy that fat dick. Fuck Mommy good, baby! Fuck Mommy good and deep!"

Rick never paid any attention to how easily those words seemed to roll from her lips. He had never put a thought to the idea that this hot MILF that he'd been enjoying for nearly a year would have any interest in her own step-son. He only thought that she said those things to get him excited.

Beneath Rick's relentless thrusting, Samantha soon began to roll through a series of gentle orgasms, which she announced with soft grunts and moans. "Oh, ah, that's it, baby. Make Mommy cum! Make Mommy cum on your wonderful, fat dick!"

When Samantha's latest orgasm flowed to an end, Rick pulled his well-lubricated cock free of her, leaving her pussy agape and sparkling with her juices. He took her hips in hand and rolled her, until she was kneeling on her hands and knees with her ass presented invitingly to him. He again scooted forward and his cock easily found its target. His cock returned to her welcoming folds, drawing a sigh of pleasure from deep in her throat as he penetrated her.

"Oooohh, that's it, baby! Take Mommy however you want. Use my pussy, baby! Stick that fat dick deep!" A wave of de-ja-vue washed through her then. Hadn't she used those very same words, just that previous weekend, when Matthew had her bent over the rest area picnic table during their drive down the coast? Or maybe it had been with one of her other young lovers? What with all of the sex she'd had during the past month it was becoming difficult for her to remember who had done what to her, when and where. One virile cock was beginning to blend into the others in her mind.

Rick took a firm hold of her wide hips and began to drive his cock into the squealing mature mother's cunt with sharper, deeper thrusts than he had before. Samantha grunted and moaned as Rick's passionate strength became apparent. She enjoyed being taken by a man from behind, and Rick likewise enjoyed fucking a woman from the rear. His cock fit well inside her from this angle, and they both felt the full thrill of the pleasures that their coupling gave each other. Samantha was fit and well in control of her muscles, both inner and outer, and treated her lovers to an amazing workout with her vaginal grip. As Rick rammed her steadily, she worked her pubic muscles along his thickness, making him groan right along with her.

"I fucking love fucking you, Sam," Rick growled. He wasn't the biggest linguist around, she laughed to herself. He usually wasn't very vocal at all when he was busy with her.

"I can feel that you do, baby," she replied, adding a fluttering of her vaginal walls as emphasis. Rick pounded her atop his bed from behind for another quarter of an hour, the head-board banging the wall steadily the entire time, until she again was panting through a more intense series of orgasms.

"That's it, oh, that's it! I'm going to cum, again! Christ-jeezus, yeessss!" As her pussy walls fluttered and milked him, Rick very nearly lost control, but he slowed and held his cock deep within her until her orgasm had passed once again. He wiped sweat from his face and then stroked Samantha's naked flanks with his hands. He massaged her back and shoulder muscles, all the while holding himself deep within her vaginal grip, and fighting back the urge to dump his load in her.

Enjoying the feel of his strong hands on her, Samantha soon let out a long sigh as her climax washed away. She relaxed into the pillow that she had been hugging and told her young lover, "I liked that. Do it again."

"You're fucking awesome," Rick replied, and he began to slowly fuck her once again. After just a few minutes of slow, sensual thrusting, Rick slipped his cock free of her dripping folds. "Stay like that, Sam," Rick asked of Samantha and he dropped to sit behind her upraised ass. He took in the full sight of her well-fucked and agape pussy, as well as the dark ring of her anus above, while caressing the backs and insides of her long thighs. He reached out and began to smear her juices, of which copious amounts were leaking from her pussy slot, up across her tight little asshole. She knew where this was going when he pressed his face into her crack and gave her anus a warm kiss, and thorough tonguing.

"Oooohhh," Samantha moaned. "God, I love it when you do that," she told him. As he pressed his tongue against her resisting ring, he also began to work his fingers along her pussy folds and across her clit bud. Samantha's hips rolled and pressed back towards him slightly. Her anus relaxed and his tongue popped through into her rectum. She groaned again, accepting his tongue into her asshole with a push backward.

"Yeeeesssss! Eat my ass, you dirty fucker!" Samantha growled into the pillow. Her thighs trembled as the electric sensations brought on by Rick's tongue and fingers sent her racing towards another orgasm. Rick was the only lover she'd ever had that enjoyed anal play as much as she did. Neither of her husbands had taken too the act, although she had asked for it time and again. Matthew had been more receptive of her deviances when they had first married, but over the years the repetition of the same acts in the bedroom had grown quite boring in her eyes. With her young lovers, Samantha had found a ready supply of men quite willing to degrade themselves for the lusts of an older, very willing woman.

Rick worked her anus over for a few more minutes, until her asshole was drenched in saliva. He pulled back and gently pushed his thumb into her ass and worked the muscle until he was satisfied that she was ready, willing, and able to accept his manhood.

"I'm ready for your cock, Rick," she needlessly told him, though she added a wag of her ass to emphasize her desire. "Stick that fucker up my ass and make me cum!"

As Rick positioned himself behind her, he gave his shaft a quick stroke. He'd retrieved a bottle of KY that his wife used for her dildo play and smeared his shaft with it. "You don't know how much I wish Nelly would say shit like that," he told Samantha. He used his knees to spread her legs a little wider, and with a push of his hand at the small of her back, he lower her hips into position. Now aligned, he pressed the bulbous knob of his thick cock against her anus.

"Oooohhh, fuuucccckkkk!" Samantha groaned as his thick dick popped through and entered her rectum. She fought back the urge to move away from his penetrator, and instead rocked back into him. Rick eased his cock fully into Samantha's rectum and began to slowly pull back, until only his purpled head remained within her hot, dirty hole. And then he thrust back into her, a little firmer, and slowly he began to pick up his pace.

"Uuunnnggghhh!" Samantha moaned into the pillow as Rick's shaft worked her guts over. It wasn't long before he was able to drive into her as deeply and as smoothly, and with as much speed of thrust, as he had into her wonderful pussy. Rick fucked her well up her tight, firm, wide ass for another fifteen minutes. Samantha was grunting and gasping the entire time, and had settled her chest onto the pillows with her ass raised high to meet his ever increasing tempo. He churned her guts into a frothy mess and her pussy leaked thick cream onto the sheets bunched up between her knees.

It wasn't long before Rick felt himself cross the point of no return. His cock was pulsing inside her tight, warm rectum. In turn, Samantha was rocking through yet another orgasm, this time brought on by their sodomy. Her screams of climax were absorbed by the pillows, but his howl of release echoed in the small bedroom.

"Ooohh, fuck me!" Rick grunted as his semen blasted deep into Samantha's bowels. "Aaaahhh!"

Samantha was a moaning mess as Rick began to spill his hot semen into her guts. He thrust deep into her and growled as his cock pulsed and unloaded within her. Her asshole tightened around his thickness and she began to use her anal muscles to milk him. It was a fantastic feeling and it served to pull so much of his seed from his scrotum that he would begin to ache. With the last of his seed implanted within her guts, Rick collapsed onto the mattress behind her. He admired the mess he'd made of Samantha's mature crotch. A long dribble of his white cream flowed from her gaping asshole, to trail through her equally gaping labia. He reached out and smeared his cum across her gash and inner thighs. Samantha moaned as he worked his cooling seed into her heated, abused flesh. She watched him pull his fingers to his mouth and lick them clean.

"You're a dirty mother-fucker, you know that?" Samantha said when she had recovered enough to talk. Both of them were covered in sweat from their work-out, as were the sheets. The sweaty, filthy scent of their encounter filled the room as well. The sheets were as soiled as each of them.

Rick gave her rump a playful smack and rolled from the bed. "I'm going to grab a shower. Do me a favor and pull those sheets off the bed." As she watched him leave the room, Samantha felt a little abused. It was no wonder he was so easily seduced by her, she thought, if this was the way he also treated his wife. First using the sheets to wipe her crotch clean, Samantha next did as he had asked, leaving the pile on the end of the bed. She began to pull her clothes back on, but hesitated. She wanted to teach the young man a lesson in manners, so she gave her panties a quick smear across her pussy before carefully tucking them into the space between the wall and nightstand. Maybe Nelly would find them and give Rick a hard time, she mused. When Rick had finished his shower and returned to the bedroom, Samantha had already finished dressing. He was still naked and dropped onto the bed, belly down, ass up.

Lighting up a marijuana cigarette, Rick rolled to his side and asked, "When can I see you again?" His limp cock lay across his thigh, and Samantha gave it a gentle caress when she leaned in to give him a quick kiss. She accepted the joint and sucked in a lungful as he held it.

She exhaled slowly, and then answered, "Maybe you should think about spending a little more energy on your wife, and less on me, stud," she told him, even as she began to massage his cock.

"If she was more like you, I wouldn't need you for entertainment in the first place," Rick laughed. "Hey!" he yelped when she raked her finger nails hard along his shaft before letting him go.

"An attitude like that won't get you back between my legs any time soon, young man," she chided. Samantha rolled to her feet and started for the front room.

"Shit, woman! You can't get enough of this, and you know it!" he replied with a smirk, and a wag of his semi-flaccid cock.

"You'd be surprised," she returned. Still, she knew she'd be back. Rick was a fun distraction and plaything. She already had an idea about how to put him back into his place. Next time.

Samantha went back to him, however, and gave him a deep parting kiss. As she left Rick's apartment, she felt his seed leaking from her asshole and knew she would be hard pressed to make it back to her home without making a mess of her work-out shorts. Still, she tightened her sphincter as best as she could and climbed onto the seat of her bike.

It was a quarter past eleven when Samantha stepped out of the shower, refreshed and ready to take on the rest of her day. She wasn't scheduled to go in to work until 4, when she would cover the evening shift until closing up the gym at 8 that Wednesday night. She had on a pair of pink panties and a light robe when she headed back downstairs to the kitchen. To her surprise, she found her brother sitting at the table, drinking one of her husband's beers.

"What brings you here, Dennis?" she asked casually, as if she'd been expecting her unemployed younger brother all along. She walked past and retrieved a bottle of vegetable juice from the refrigerator. Standing at the kitchen island, she poured herself a glass.

Her brother replied, "Didn't have anything better to do, so I thought I'd stop by and see my big sister is all."

After taking a sip of the juice, with her eyes on him over the rim of her glass, she replied, "Looking for a handout? Broke again?"

Dennis laughed. "As a matter of fact, I've got a new job. And I start this very afternoon."

"Color me surprised," she replied. "Who's hard up enough to hire a bum like you around here?"

Dennis finished off the beer and banged it down onto the table. He stood and glared across the island at her. "I got on at the Flying J, working the grill." Dennis was a trained chef, having gone to culinary school on their parent's dime after high school. Samantha knew that her brother had long wanted to be a chef in a top-line restaurant. Unfortunately, he enjoyed drinking entirely too much to hold a steady, well-positioned job. He'd been fired from more restaurants than Samantha had eaten in, and she liked to tease him about it.

Dennis was her youngest brother, eleven years younger. She loved him dearly, as she did their other two brothers and her sister. Dennis, however, was special to her. She had practically raised him when their parents had decided it was time for them to spend a little of the money they had and tour the world for a few years. Samantha had not only helped Dennis with all of his school work, she also helped him understand girls. As such, it was she and a couple of her college friends who had taught Dennis about the birds and the bees, as well as teach him how to pleasure a woman.

It wasn't long after Samantha and her family had relocated to Regal Bay that Dennis showed up. He stayed with them until he found his own place, and Matthew even helped get him a job at the casino in the Deli. Dennis lost that job pretty quick, but managed to find work off and on over the next several years. Samantha knew that her parents were sending him money, but she also knew that his drinking was becoming more of a problem.

Samantha finished off her juice. "I'm happy for you, as always," she told Dennis. "I just wish you'd get yourself figured out. You need to hold down a job for a while if you're going to get any kind of resume, you know."

Dennis told her, "I met a guy a while back. He works for the Tantalouses at one of the Gyros Huts. He might be able to get me an interview."

Samantha nodded. "That would be great. They have a couple of real nice restaurants, and I know you can impress them." She paused before adding, "I really wish you'd stop drinking, though. You know how you get."

Dennis turned away with a huff. "I don't need you lecturing me, just like mom." He glared at her. "You're even starting to sound like Amy, the bitch!" Amy had been Dennis's second wife and had come along with him when he moved to Regal Bay. She hadn't been happy at all having left their home in Kansas City, and had left Dennis soon after. They weren't divorced yet, as far as Samantha knew. Just separated. Amy still lived somewhere in town, but Samantha didn't know where, nor did she really care. She'd never liked the fat little bitch any way.

"Aren't you a little under-dressed for this time of day, Sammie?" Dennis asked her. When she had returned her focus to her brother, she could see the wolfishness his eyes always displayed when he got aroused. In response, she set her empty glass in the sink, and then turned around quickly so that her breasts were completely exposed for him.

"What's the matter, Denny?" she grinned. Watching his eyes, she reached up and lifted her breasts. "Do you still like looking at your big sister's big titties?" She lifted the right nipple higher and gave it a seductive lick. "Does seeing me like this make you hard?"

Dennis couldn't help but be fixated on her nudity. When she turned to give her left nipple a flick of the tongue, he groaned, "Damnnit, Sam! Why you got to tease me like this? I ain't been laid in a month and you know it!" He turned away from her and headed for the front door.

"Maybe I wasn't teasing," she called after him. "This time, at least." Dennis, however, had already banged through the front door and was climbing into his once-beautiful Mustang. Now, the black paint was scarred and dull, having once glistened brightly. Dennis had let his car go just as he had himself since moving to Regal Bay. Samantha watched him back out of the drive and race away with a squeal of tires and a loud roar from a bad muffler. She loved her brother, and at times even missed what they had once had. But it had been more than ten years since she'd played around with Dennis. As she stood in the doorway, her breasts still fully exposed, Samantha wondered if they would ever enjoy each other intimately again.

Samantha became suddenly aware of her near-nudity when Gerald Parkhurst, her elderly neighbor, pulled into his driveway, driving his pristine Mercedes CLR. His wave accompanied a honk from the car horn. It was well-known throughout the neighborhood that Gerald was a dirty old man. At least seventy now, Gerald Parkhurst had made his fortune playing the lottery and never stopped bragging about it. These days, he spent much of his time at the casino, playing blackjack and roulette according to her husband. Samantha tossed him a quick wave and then quickly stepped back and closed the door before he took her standing there as an invitation to come over.

***

Wednesday evenings at the Royal Treatment were usually slow in the workout room. That evening things were pretty busy when she arrived. Rebecca Thomas, a beautiful older woman Samantha knew to be an OBGYN nurse, came in shortly after she manned the front check-in counter.

"I haven't seen you in here for a while, Rebecca," Samantha told the voluptuous older woman. "It's good to see you again."

Rebecca smiled warmly at her as she signed in. "I've had a busy schedule of late," Rebecca explained. "I've not had much free time in the evenings as I've liked."

Samantha nodded in understanding. "Have a good work-out!" she said as Rebecca headed for the locker room to put her bag away. A few minutes later, and with her i-pod strapped to her upper arm and the ear-buds in place, Rebecca returned to the exercise floor and went over to a free strider machine. Although Samantha had never been attracted to women, she liked what she saw in the middle-aged nurse for some reason. Maybe it was because when she worked out, Rebecca's large, thick nipples showed prominently on her ample bosom. And Samantha liked the way the twin globes bounced as the nurse worked out on the treadmill. If there was a woman she'd want to experiment with, it would be Rebecca.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers