The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 62

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

"Hey, Samantha!" She turned to find her step-son, Matthew's son Martin, approaching. This was a surprise, as Martin wasn't inclined to visit the gym. In fact, if he wasn't in class at the university, he should have been at work.

"What are you doing here?" she asked him.

"Got the night off, so I thought I'd come by and spend some time with you," he grinned. "Maybe work off a little tension, you know?" he added with a wink.

Samantha gave a hurried look around before replying, "You're mighty brazen today. What'll people think, you hitting on your step-mom in public like this?"

Martin leaned a little closer and said in a hushed voice, "What'll people think if they knew that I don't just hit on you?"

Samantha laughed. "From what I know about this town, I don't think many people would bat an eye."

"Oooooo! You've got to tell me the juicy details sometime!" Martin leaned against the counter and made as if he were taking notes on an imaginary pad. Martin was studying journalism and wanted to get on as an investigative reported at one of the country's major papers one day. Martin loved the gossip columns and enjoyed digging into people's privacy, especially if there was a story there. Samantha knew her step-son was well aware of much of the doings around Regal Bay, and thought that he might also be something of a participant as well. He sure was with her.

"I thought you were here to work out, young man," Samantha laughed.

Martin was looking around at the patrons, his eyes pausing on nearly every woman as he went. "I can't believe it's so busy tonight."

"I think it's the idea that in a few weeks everyone will be stuffing themselves on Thanksgiving dinner, and after that the Christmas season starts," Samantha offered. "A lot of people trying to knock off a pound or two before putting them right back on."

"Well, if they worked out like you do, Sammy," Martin winked, "they might just be as skinny as you are."

Samantha replied, "Believe me when I tell you that some of them do. I think you'd be a bit surprised if you knew what really went on with some of the older ladies in town, and I'm not just talking about me."

"You know, I'd be very appreciative if you pointed me in the right direction, doll," Martin said, slipping into his favored Humphry Bogart impression. Samantha loved it when he talked that way, especially if they were engaged physically. She'd always thought she looked like a young Lauren Bacall, though her tits were somewhat larger.

"I'd be much appreciative if you went about your business, young man," Samantha laughed. "You're backing up the line as it is." Behind Martin stood two others, a man and woman who might be college students by their piercings and visible tattoos, waiting to sign in.

"I'll talk to later, doll!" Martin called as he hurried off for the men's locker room. Samantha went back to her work, and as the evening went on, there was to highlight her evening. The gym doors closed at nine, though those still working out could remain until nine-thirty. The cleaning team arrived shortly after, and at ten Samantha headed home.

Matthew was at home, laid back in his recliner and watching television. Since both of the small cars were parked out front, she could assume that both Martin and Kelly were in their rooms, no doubt playing video games or gossiping on social media she imagined.

"Want to get laid tonight?" she brazenly asked her husband as she walked by, headed for the kitchen.

"What brings this on?" Matthew called. "Too many hot bods working out tonight? Got your panties all wet?"

Samantha joined him with two beers in hand, handing him one before she dropped into the sofa. After a long pull, she replied, "Not really. Not too many "hot bods" work out in the evening in the middle of the week. Just old fucks like us."

Matthew set aside his beer and asked her, "When's the last time anyone called you old? Shit, Sam, you're as fucking hot now as you were when I married you!"

Samantha rolled her eyes at her husband's comment. "So why haven't you given me any in more than a week? Do I no longer do it for you, Matt?"

"You still get me hard up, when I've got the energy," he replied. He sat up and looked hard at her. "I just wish I had the energy to keep up with you." With that, Matthew stood up, shut off the television, and told her, "I'm going to bed. If you want some of this dick, why don't you come show me how much?" He gave his crotch a grab and grinned at her as he passed. Despite her vocal enthusiasm, Samantha wasn't actually wanting to get screwed by her husband. Matthew had begun to grow fatter with his age, his hair was thinning and going gray, and as he was five years older than herself, he was really beginning to show his age. Despite all of that, however, Matthew was an enthusiastic lover, and never failed to make her cum. He enjoyed eating her out, and she sure as hell enjoyed it as well. Matthew was by far the most gifted and talented of any of her more recent lovers in that capacity. Sometimes, he'd go for hours, just lapping away at her slot until she'd have to beg him to stop and fuck her.

A few minutes later, Samantha joined Matthew in their bedroom and saw that he was already lying in the bed in only his boxers. She secured the door and stripped out of her clothes, shutting out the light before joining him.

An hour later, Matthew had returned to the living room to watch television while Samantha had showered and returned to bed. A part of her desperately wanted to slip into her step-son's room, to give him the chance to finish her off from where his father had left her, but she hadn't got to that point yet. The thrill was there, however, and one day soon she would fuck Martin while Matthew was in the house. Just not yet.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers