The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 63

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers

Patrick nodded. "Yes, ma'am."

"Has Carl and your mother...?" she asked.

He shook his head. "No, ma'am. I think I'm the only one she's been with, at least in the last year or so."

Rebecca took a deep breath. "You understand, I'm pretty reluctant to add another layer to my already complicated world. I love my husband, and I love my son. I don't want them to find out about my secret lifestyle from others who can't keep their mouths shut or bragging about it. You've told me that your mother found videos of you and other women on your computer. Whether they were taken with full disclosure or not, that sort of thing is wrong and I won't stand for it at all. If we do this, you and I, Patrick, then it will be fully and completely between us, and no others. I don't even want you to tell your mother about it. Let me break it to her when I talk to here about the Matrons Club. If you can agree to these stipulations, young man, then maybe you and I can get to know each other a little better."

Patrick's eyes lit up and his mouth broke into a wide grin once he fully understood her words, and the offer at hand. "Yes, ma'am! I have no problem with any of that!"

"Hold up!" she laughed. "You're sounding way too eager there. Slow down, before you bust a nut in your jeans!" As she said this, she stood and went around to his side of the table. She took his hand in hers and he stood to face her. Patrick was a tall young man, and stood nearly a full head higher than she did. Rebecca looked up into his face. Nothing else was said.

Rebecca wrapped her arms over his shoulders and as his hands went to her sides, their mouths met. She kissed him more than he kissed her back, she thought. Nevertheless, she enjoyed it, and as it continued, she felt his hands begin to pull her t-shirt upward. The touch of his warm hands on her naked flesh sent chills up her spine. Rebecca could feel her desires rapidly growing. This evening had taken an unexpected turn.

Patrick stepped back and tossed away his jacket. Beneath he had worn a gray long-sleeve t-shirt. This Rebecca took hold of and pulled up and off of him. Patrick's chest had a sparse covering of light-brown hair that did little to hide his tiny pink nipples. These Rebecca ran he fingers across as she took in his naked upper torso. As she did, Patrick responded by pulling her t-shirt up and off. Beneath she had worm a red sports bra to encase her large breasts in a firm grip. She leaned forward to kiss lightly across his collar bones as Patrick's hands ran across the mounds of her encased breasts. His breathing was beginning to grow more rapid, as was hers, as their excitement built.

Rebecca took the lead then and attacked the front of his jeans. In seconds, Rebecca had Patrick's jeans unfastened and she rammed her hands down the back to cup his ass cheeks. He sighed and gave her tits firm squeezes. When she pushed her hands downward further, his jeans dropped, along with his underwear. Rebecca slipped to her knees before him in the middle of her kitchen and came face to face with Patrick's long, throbbing cock. With her eyes glued to its knob, she reached up and began to stroke the shaft. This caused Patrick to groan louder. A young man of few words, she grinned, just before she looked up, flashed him a warm smile, and then licked across the tip.

"Oooohhh, man!" Patrick moaned as Rebecca began to lick around and across his dick's head, while slowly stroking his shaft. He'd never imagined that this could happen. He had fantasies, of course, but he'd never thought she'd go for it. Hell, he thought Carl had been bullshitting him all along. Maybe not, now that his mom was on her knees with his cock in her mouth, he realized.

"You like that?" Rebecca asked a minute later, after giving him just a few teasing slurps. She saw him nod, and wrapped her lips around the crown once again. She held him there while flicking her tongue across the tip quickly. When he shivered, she tasted his salty pre-cum on her tongue. He was so excited, she realized, that he very well might have a hair-trigger. As much as she wouldn't mind a mouthful of hot semen, she wanted to enjoy Patrick a while longer.

Standing up, Rebecca turned her back to Patrick. He took the bait and quickly tugged her sports bra up and off, freeing up her heavy breasts. From behind, he reached around and took each in hand and lifted their weight. "Nice," Rebecca sighed, leaning back against him as he massaged her breasts. It always felt good to release them, and often she would give this very same pleasure to herself in the evening. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the attention Patrick gave her, all the while feeing his insistent and eager cock pressed against the top of her buttocks through the sweat pants she still wore.

As Patrick continued to enjoy her breasts, Rebecca untied her sweats and pushed them down. After stepping out of them, she took Patrick's hands in hers and she guided them down to hook into her panties. He took over and slipped to his knees behind her while removing them for her. He kissed each of her butt cheeks before coming back up, leaving a few along her spine as he stood. His hands returned to her tits and again began to enjoy their weight while his mouth went to her neck.

"I like that," she admitted as Patrick kissed her. She again took hold of one of his hands and leaving the other to continue working her tit, she pushed his hand down across her belly swell and to her pubic mound. He cupped her pussy then and at the same time, Patrick placed his free hand on her upper back. When he gave her a gentle push, Rebecca leaned forward and planted her elbows on the edge of the table.

"Go ahead," she told him. "Stick your cock inside."

Patrick didn't need to be told a second time. He took hold of his cock and gave it a tug as he lined up with her slit. She was already very damp, he discovered when his knob came into contact with her pussy. She was very warm and very wet, and obviously very eager. He pushed forward and easily slipped fully into her vaginal embrace.

"Oooohhh, yeessss!" Rebecca sighed. "That feels so nice." She rolled her hips as Patrick pushed all of the way into her, and then began to rock back. His cock slipped fully out of her and then back in. She felt his balls bang against her clit and she reached between her thighs to rake her finger nails across them,

Patrick's hands took firm hold of her hips as he began to pick up his thrusting. She could feel him trembling, such was his excitement of having achieved his fantasy. Rebecca again was worried that he'd cum entirely too soon. She wanted to enjoy the encounter as well and worked to relax her vaginal grip, in contrast to what she usually enjoyed.

Rebecca enjoyed being taken from behind, especially in places like her kitchen. The last time she'd been fucked in the kitchen, she recalled, was by her husband. Ron had pulled her away from the sink, where she'd been doing dishes, and pounded one out in this very position, across the very table Patrick was taking her. That evening Ron hadn't been aware that he was adding his own thick load to that of his son's, which had been deposited an hour earlier in the down stairs bathroom. That had been one very enjoyable night for Rebecca, the first time she'd been fucked by both her son and husband in the same night. As yet, she'd never been taken by a third different man in the same evening, but it was now looking better, with Patrick now joining her short list of studs at hand.

Rebecca suddenly realized that Patrick's thrusts were beginning to get spastic, and she told him, "Pull out, Patrick. Let's try something different."

Patrick had a look of disappointment flash across his face but he obeyed her wishes and stepped back. His cock was glistening with her juices as it throbbed wildly at his crotch. Rebecca had guessed correctly that he was on the razor's edge, but he had managed not to let loose just yet. Rebecca smiled for him warmly, almost motherly, and guided him to sit. Patrick was huffing for breath with his eyes following her every move. Instead of immediately re-engaging with him, Rebecca went to the refrigerator and retrieved a fresh pair of sodas. She popped the tops on the Pepsis and handed him one. She took a deep gulp from her can and even as he was drinking from his, she straddled his thighs and lowered herself into his lap, facing him.

Hovering just above his rigid cock, Rebecca gave her lips a seductive lick for him and then said, "Get things lined up for me." Patrick set his soda can on the table and quickly took hold of his shaft. He dipped her hips and felt his knob slide along her slit. It pressed against her entry, and she dropped.

"Oooohhh, yeessss!" they echoed as their bodies again joined. Rebecca's ass settled onto his thighs, and Patrick's hands went to it to dig into the fleshy globes as she began to slowly rise and fall. "You've got a wonderful cock, Patrick," she huffed. "It fits so well inside me." She leaned in and kissed him, and then lifted her right nipple to his mouth. "Suck on these while I work your cock with my fat pussy."

Patrick obeyed eagerly, and devoured each tit in turn while enjoying the up and down motion of Rebecca in his lap. Her pussy drooled juices as her grip worked his shaft over. His mother was much tighter, even after all of the sex they'd been having, but Rebecca knew how to use her inner muscles. It felt like fingers around his shaft as her pussy rode up and down. He had been close before, but after the short break Patrick was in control and ready to enjoy this fine MILF and all of her talents. His confidence grew with every passing, passionate minute, and after nearly ten minutes of her riding his dick in the chair, Patrick wanted to change it up again.

"Hang on," he warned before he took hold of her around the waist and stood up.

"Woah!" Rebecca gasped as she was suddenly hanging on Patrick. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he stood, and felt his dick push high into her as she settled onto it.

Rebecca wasn't a light woman, about the same weight as his mother he noted as he took her full weight in his arms. A lot of Rebecca's weight was on his cock as he turned and lowered his friend's mother to the cold linoleum floor of her kitchen. His cock never left her warm embrace as he settled atop her in the classic missionary position.

"Well, that was fun," she giggled. Her eyes met his and he saw that she had a dreamy look in them. Her mouth was open slightly and he pressed his lips to hers. They kissed deeply as he resumed fucking her with slow, romantic thrusts. Her legs came up and wrapped around his hips, and her hands went to his ass to dig in, holding him in place as they made love.

"Oh, Patrick! Ohhh, oooohhh!" Rebecca panted lightly into his ear. "You're a wonderful lover, Patrick. Ooohh, yesss!" Rebecca felt her orgasm, not one of her most explosive but a wonderful feeling nonetheless, begin to roll through her. Patrick responded with deeper, harder thrusts. Something his mother enjoyed no doubt, she imagined. "Quicker, and not so deep," she whispered. When Patrick had adjusted, she purred, "Yeessss, just like that! That's how I like it when I'm cumming. Just like that!"

Rebecca trembled through her orgasm beneath him, while Patrick maintained the rhythm she had asked for. Her cunt had coated his dick with thick cream that provided plenty of lubrication. He slid in and out of her with ease, and Patrick imagined that she enjoyed enough dick around her house that her pussy was ready twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week for getting used. He hoped to be a part of that rotation, now that she'd willing given in to him.

Rebecca had relaxed beneath him, her orgasm completed, and Patrick leaned back until he was kneeling between her thighs, his cock still working in and out of her smoothly, though shallower. He took hold of her legs at the ankles and lifted them to his chest. Her pussy tightened a little and he returned to his favored deep, slow thrusts. Her eyes opened and found his, and as they continued to fuck on the, little was said. Both were lost in their own thoughts. Although Patrick wanted to know what she was thinking, he refrained from asking. It was his turn to cum, and that was all he cared about then.

Rebecca knew from his facial expression that Patrick was pleased with himself for getting her off, and now wanted to reciprocate with a load of his own. She didn't mind, as she'd learned years ago from her son that for a young man it was all about the climax.

"Give it to me," she told him after a few more minutes of thrusting. "Cum for me, Patrick. Put your cum inside me."

"Are you sure?" he gasped, obviously trying to hold back. "You want me to cum inside?"

Rebecca wagged her ass more and looked back at him. "It's okay. I'm well past getting knocked up, and I want nothing more than to feel your hot cum in my pussy."

Patrick grinned. "I can't believe this!" he gasped as he picked up his pace. Oh, fuck! Yes! I'm going to cum," and began to rapidly pound her with deep thrusts once again. This time, she didn't warn him off. Instead, she worked her pussy muscles, milking him even as she felt his thrusting turn to spasms. His cock pulsed wildly inside her and his head rolled back, his mouth open wide. "Aaauuugghhh!" he roared a moment later, and Rebecca felt her lover's hot seed flow into her. Her belly warmed and she stroked her hands across her belly, imagining the white-hot semen painting her cervix. As a life-long nurse, she never failed to see the clinical representation of love-making in these moments. It was strange, she knew, and yet she'd learned that this was one way for her to resist the emotional trap her affairs might hold.

With the last of his seed deposited, Patrick eased out of her and slipped to the side. Rebecca let her legs drop to the floor and she rolled to her side to look at her newest lover. "Are you okay?" she asked a moment later.

"Yeah," Patrick nodded. He grinned. "I liked that. I like cumming inside a woman. It feels much better than dumping into a condom."

"Does your mother make you wear one?" she asked.

Patrick shook his head. "No. Never. Just some of the girls, you know, my age. They're all worried about getting knocked up."

"I guess your mother's not, then?"

"I guess not. I think she's on the pill or something." Patrick looked at her then, and told her, "I really like this. You know, spontaneous sex."

"I did, too." Rebecca moved to him and he leaned in to kiss her. "I wouldn't mind doing this on a regular basis," she admitted. "Maybe not on the kitchen floor all of the time," she added with a laugh. She sat up and reached for her t-shirt. Pulling it on to cover her breasts, Rebecca asked, "Can we keep this between us, just the two of us, for now?" Patrick nodded. "I don't mind your mother knowing about us, but let me break it to her. She'd see it differently if you told her. Maybe as you cheating on her. I have an idea that she'd go for sharing you with me, and others, if she knew that she was just as welcome to some of our other lovers."

"You think Carl would want to sleep with my mom, if he knew?" Patrick asked.

"Do you mind?"

Patrick thought about it for a moment. "I guess not. It'd be no different, really. I guess he's sharing you with me now, right? So why can't I share my mom with him?"

Rebecca stood up and went to the sink. "It really isn't like that, honey," she told him. "It's not so much sharing as it is we enjoy an open lifestyle, where everyone is free to do what they want with who they want. There's no sharing, as that would imply that there is a possessive quality involved. My son doesn't possess me, nor I him." She returned with a washcloth and handed it to him. "You don't possess your mother, as she doesn't possess you. Open honesty is required in this group, though only with others in the group. Many have lives and loved-ones that they don't want affected by their pleasures. Not every woman in the group are sleeping with their children, nor are all of the young men screwing their own mothers. It will be a balancing act for both you and your mother, should she decide to join the group."

"Cynthia asked me what I would think about my mom joining," Patrick admitted. "I didn't want to say anything. I told her that I didn't want my mom having sex with lot of other guys. I guess I'm worried about my little brother and sister, you know."

Rebecca found herself agreeing with him. "I'll give your mother a call later this week. Maybe we'll have coffee, and I'll sound her out. I won't say anything about this," she added.

"I'd appreciate it. I don't need the grief at home, not right now."

"Let me worry about your mom. Until then, I've got the rest of the week off if you'd like to stop by again." Rebecca caught his glance and gave him as seductive a grin as she could. He replied with one of his own a moment later.

Ten minutes later, after sending Patrick on his way with a deep, passionate kiss, Rebecca retrieved her cell phone and punched up a familiar number. "Cynthia? Rebecca Thomas. Do you have time to talk?"

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers
12