The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 67

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
466 Followers

"Getting straight to the point, I see," Bethany whispered. She slipped to her knees before the young stud and reached up to wrap her fingers around Tommy's shaft. Her English accent always sounded more pronounced in these situations, and gave her young lovers an added thrill.

"I need to get to my next class a little early," Tommy told her. "I need to finish up an assignment. Oooohhh!" Tommy sighed deeply as his trigonometry teacher began to swirl her tongue around the tip of his cock. Her eyes were up and looking at the reaction on his face. Her mouth slowly opened wider and drew closer, and she lightly raked her teeth across the top and bottom of his knob. "Oooohhh, fuck!" he growled. He laid his hands atop of her head of grey-blonde hair and humped forward slightly. Bethany's jaw dropped to allow him to push a couple of inches of hard dick onto her tongue, and then she tightened her lips around his shaft. "Oooohhh, that feels so fucking good!" Tommy purred, echoing nearly every other young stud Bethany had sucked off in that very stall over the years.

Bethany allowed Tommy to face-fuck her for a few minutes, enjoying every smooth thrust. When she tasted the tart flavor of his pre-cum gush across her tongue, she pulled back. With a broad grin, she asked, "You didn't get naked just to drop a load on my tongue, now did you?"

Tommy shook his head. There was a bit of sweet on his upper lip, she saw, and his tongue hung at the slight opening of his mouth. He was excited, of that there was no doubt. She was, as well. Bethany stood up and looking up into the tall young man's face, asked, "What did you have in mind, Tommy?" She continued to work his shaft with her hand as they stood in the stall.

"Can I taste you first?" he asked almost sheepishly.

Bethany giggled. "Of course, you can! I'm here for you and your needs. If you need to have a taste of my old pussy, before you stick this hard pecker in, then who am I to deny you?" She stood up and pulled Thomas' mouth to hers for a brief kiss. Not many of her young lovers enjoyed kissing her. Those that did enjoy kissing, she had learned through the years, were also sexually engaged with their mothers, an aunt, or even a grand-mother. Tommy, however, wasn't one of these, and only kissed Bethany briefly, and with little passion.

Bethany leaned back against the cool tile wall of the stall and while giving her lips a slow lick, her lusty eyes on Tommy's face, she began to slowly pull her skirt upward. Bethany was a thick woman, though not yet fat, and her thighs went right along with that. Tommy took a slight step back as his eyes went downward, and as she revealed to him the fact that she hadn't worn her panties to their meeting, he dropped to his knees before her. Her blonde curls were trimmed short, but the broad triangle of hair stretched from hip to hip.

Tommy reached up to stroke his hands along the furry expanse, and then used his thumbs to pull her outer labium open. Bethany's pink folds glistened as they unfurled, and Thomas quickly pressed his face in.

"Oooohhh, that's nice!" Bethany sighed as the senior basketball star put his tongue to work. As with many young men, he flicked hard and fast across her clit and through her folds, before lapping hungrily away at her opening when the juices began to flow. There was little patience in the young man, and she'd come to expect it and enjoy it. It wasn't as if they had much time to enjoy a lasting foreplay, after all.

Bethany gave Tommy a few minutes to enjoy her snatch, and she no doubt enjoyed his tongue, before she guided him onto the next level. "Why don't you have a seat?" she told him with a gentle push of his head from her crotch. Thomas moved quickly to sit upon the toilet seat, the lid down and his cock up. Bethany took a moment to pull off her blouse and hang it on the door's hook. She lifted her breasts from the cups of her bra and then stepped up beside Thomas. She presented her left nipple to him, and Tommy greedily latched onto her wide pink tip.

"That's it, suck that tittie," she sighed while reaching for his rigid cock. As Tommy enjoyed a few moments of breast-sucking, she stroked his hot rod until he began to hum and moan. Straddling him, Bethany positioned his penis beneath her vagina, and took him in.

"Aaaahhhh," both she and Tommy sighed upon their joining. She could already feel his cock pulsing within her and she recognized that he wasn't going to last long at all. She wasted little time in setting her pace and as she rose and fell, fucking herself on his youthful cock, Tommy rolled his head back to look into her face. His mouth hung open and he was panting deeply, in time with her vaginal stroking of his dick.

"Let me know when you're ready," she instructed him, getting a nod in return. He was ready less than a minute later.

Bethany reluctantly lifted away from Tommy's throbbing cock and reached for it with her hand. It was coated in her cream, which she tasted a moment later when she wrapped her lips around the boy's crown. With her hand stroking his shaft, Bethany began to taste his salty discharge, until he began to grunt, "Ohh, oooohhh, yeeaahhh!", and with a heavy pulse his cock spit a thick, slimy, virile load down her throat. Bethany gulped and swallowed, and then again as his next burst filled her mouth and coated her teeth and tongue with white-hot semen. Tommy fired three thick volleys into her mouth, all of which she devoured, before he began to shrivel up.

"Ooohh, stop! Stop!" he gasped. Her head was pushed away from his suddenly very sensitive dick. A rope of stray cum dribbled down her chin and she whipped it up with her finger. She grinned as Tommy watched her clean her finger, sucking on it as if it were his cock.

"Do you feel better?" she asked him. She had taken his cock back in her hand and was slowly stroking it. A final drop of white cream bubbled out and she carefully licked it away after another moment. Tommy shivered on the stool.

"That was great," he finally replied. Bethany stood up and dressed then, and Tommy did as well. Nothing was said between them until they had fully dressed.

"Can I ask you a favor, Mrs. McAllister?" Tommy asked.

"Anything," she replied. She reached out and stroked his handsome face and added, "That's what I'm here for, after all. Providing favors."

Tommy chuckled. "That's kind of what I was going to ask. You see, some of the guys on the team, well, I told a couple of the seniors about you, and some of the things you do for me..."

"Now Thomas! You know that wasn't agreed upon," she warned. "This was to remain our secret, unless you talked with me first. I could get into a lot of trouble if this gets out."

"It's okay, the guys are cool with it. I think you know Roy Hill, anyway."

Bethany did know Roy Hill, very well in fact. "What did you have in mind?"

"I thought that, you know, as an incentive to win this weekend, you might be willing to set something up?"

"You mean, like a gangbang?" she gasped. "You and your team-mates taking me on? Is that what you have in mind?"

Tommy shrugged. "I don't know. I guess. Or maybe just one at a time, you know."

Bethany was fearful. This was how so many other teachers got into trouble. When too many young men get involved, someone is bound to brag, to others or over social networking. And then the wrong people hear about it, and the next thing you know another teacher is in the news.

"There's only six of us seniors," Tommy added. "And it won't go any further, I can promise. You know you can trust Roy and me, and the other guys would never say a thing. They don't know who I'm talking about anyway. Maybe you could even wear a mask or something, and they'd never know who you were, just some woman I set up for a good time."

Bethany still held reservations, but told him that she'd consider it. They left the bathroom soon after the bell had rung, and Bethany pushed Tommy's request from her mind.

The next two days were uneventful for Bethany, other than enjoying a visit to her home by one of her former students who had been taking care of the lawn in her sons' absence. Of course, in return for a well mowed lawn, Landon Stevens was provided with a well-drained set of balls.

Thursday afternoon, Thomas had passed on a note to her, requesting another meeting. She was hesitant, but agreed. However, instead of Tommy waiting in the stall for her, it was another of the basketball team's senior players, Jaylen McMahon.

As she stepped into the bathroom, having heard the all-clear response, Bethany found the tall, half-Japanese student waiting just inside. She was startled, but quickly understood that Thomas had set this up. "Mrs. McAllister?" Jaylen croaked in surprise. He looked around, as if looking for a way to escape.

Bethany turned and secured the dead-bolt. "Did Tommy send you here?" she asked. Getting a frightened nod in response, she told him, "Did he tell you who was going to meet you?" Jaylen shook his head. She stepped up closer to him and asked, "Did he tell you what he, and I, do here?" Jaylen paused, meeting her eyes and seeing a slight grin on her lips. He nodded. "Why did you come?" she asked, and then giggled, "No pun intended."

Jaylen shrugged his shoulders, still speechless. "Do you want to leave? Or do you want me to show you what I do for Tommy, and a few others? Even as she asked it, she unbutton her blouse and removed it. She lay it on the sink counter and reached inside her bra to lift her breasts free. "I'm willing to do anything you'd like, Jaylen. As long as this remains between us, what we do in here, then we might enjoy more meetings of a similar nature." She didn't wait for his reply. Instead, she stepped right up to him, and then dropped to her knees. She ran her hands across the front of his trousers, slacks and not jeans she noticed, and felt his bulge. Looking up at him, and meeting his still-fearful gaze, she began to unfasten his pants. When she reached inside his underwear and took hold of his cock, she thought that he was about to faint.

"Relax, Jaylen," she whispered. "Relax and enjoy." She gave his cock, which was rapidly stiffening in her hand, a slow lick along the bottom and across the tip. "Don't be shy, either. When you feel ready, just let go. I don't mind. I swallow." And then Bethany gulped nearly his entire length down with a plunge of her mouth.

"Ooohh, Christ!" Jaylen gasped, and then took hold of her head as she worked her head back and forth along his dick. He rolled his head back and looked at the ceiling vent, all the while the sensations of having his cock sucked by one of the teachers of the school very nearly overwhelmed him. This wasn't his first blow job, and it felt fantastic. Mrs. McAllister was skilled to say the least. He felt the back of her throat open and she even took him fully in, down her throat, something he'd only ever experienced with one other woman.

"Ooohh, that feel so good, Mrs. McAllister," he sighed, looking down now at her bobbing, grey-blonde head of hair. He curled his fingers into it and started to thrust into her mouth with short jabs. She rolled her head back and looked up into his face. Her jaw dropped and her throat opened, and Jaylen began to deeply thrust fully into her face. He saw tears building in her eyes, but didn't slow. In fact, his balls were beginning to hum and after just another short series of jabs, he roared with his release.

"Oooohhh, gaaaawwwddd!" Bethany felt the cock, now wedged against the back of her throat, begin to pulse and fire. She felt the warmth of his hot semen in her throat and fought not to gag. She managed to pull back until his cum was being laid across her tongue, and she tightened her lips around his throbbing manhood to capture as much of his tasty hot cream as she could. Her belly was already warming from the first load, and the feeling grew as she swallowed even more.

Jaylen was panting heavily when he stepped away from her. Bethany wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as she watched the young man, her newest lover, lean against the nearest stall and begin to stuff his spent cock away. After clearing her mouth of his deposit, she pulled her bra back into place and retrieved her blouse.

"Tommy had asked about something for you seniors on the team," she said. "At first, I was upset with him. You understand, I can't have everyone in the school knowing about my, um, indiscretions. You can't tell anyone about this, Jaylen. Do you understand?"

Jaylen nodded. "Yes, ma'am," he replied in a breathy, spent voice. "I won't tell anyone."

"In that case, and as long as I'm satisfied that you will be discrete about this, I will be willing to meet you again, should you feel the need or desire." She stepped up to him and placed her hands on his chest. Looking at him, she asked, "This wasn't your first time with an older woman, wasn't it?" He shook his head. "I thought so." She kissed him, and he kissed her back after a moment. When they parted, she told him, "Let Tommy know that I'll set up what he was wanting."

After leaving the bathroom, Bethany again returned to her classroom, a belly full of semen once again. She had already decided to set something up for Tommy and his team-mates before he sent Jaylen to her. In fact, later that afternoon, she made the reservation.

***

When Saturday came, the basketball team had won the night before and had been seeded second. This gave them a bye in the first round on Saturday morning in the tournament, and when they played later in the afternoon, the team was fresh compared to their opponents. As a result, the Regal Bay High Rogues would be playing Sunday Afternoon for the championship.

Bethany had been in attendance for Friday night's game as well as Saturday afternoon's. After the Saturday game looked to be decided, she send a text to Tommy, giving him the details of where, and when. She left before the game was over to get to the motel room, and get ready. It would be up to Tommy to pass on their rendezvous information to the other seniors, and to insure complete secrecy.

For the occasion, Bethany had rented a Catwoman costume. It was somewhat campy, but provided a mask to hide her identity from those young men who hadn't already been introduced to her. It would also give the young men something other than a middle-aged woman to look at, something for their fantasies, she hoped. It was in a plus size, given her wide hips, rounded belly, and full dd-cup breasts. In the mirror she recognized that she'd never be mistaken for Julie Newmar, Michelle Pfeiffer, or Halle Berry, or any of the other women who've played Batman's nemesis over the years. "Maybe Catwoman's grand-mother," she said to her image.

At seven-fifteen she received a text from Tommy, informing her that the game was over, that they'd won and were moving on to the championship game on Sunday, and that they would be at the motel in half an hour. For Bethany, the excitement was hard to contain, as she'd never taken on so many young men at once before. Three had been her largest orgy, and that had taken place long ago in Tampa. At the time, she had been in her twenties and up for the challenge. Now that she was a fifty-year-old, she began to wonder if she was up for this one.

When the knock on the door to the motel room came, she admittedly jumped. Bethany had been seated on the corner of the bed, but rushed to the door. She peered through the peep hole and saw three young men, Tommy, Jaylen, and Roy Hill. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Damn! Look at this!" Roy Hill laughed as he led the way in. "If I'd have known we were in for Catwoman, I'd have worn my Joker outfit!"

"Come on in, boys!" she purred, with a playful scratch across Roy's broad chest. "I've got a hungry kitty waiting for some big, hard men to pet."

"I for one don't plan on petting your kitty," Tommy laughed. "I plan on feeding it!"

"I certainly hope so!" Bethany replied with a laugh of her own. "So let's not waste any more time, gentlemen. First one undressed gets first dibs!" Bethany rolled onto the big bed and flashed her wide, naked ass towards the three young men, just to show them that she wasn't wearing the costume bottoms. The corset-attached tail swung above her ass-crack, teasing them as each stripped out of their t-shirts and jeans. Another knock came, and Tommy opened it to let in one of the other team seniors.

"Where's Wesley?" he asked the newcomer.

"He didn't know if he would be able to make it," was the reply. "His parents were taking him to dinner after the game."

"His loss!" Jaylen said. He had been the first to drop his underwear and as such moved onto the bed alongside Bethany. "How about a little head, Catwoman!" he grinned with a wave of his long dick.

"My pleasure!" she purred, and guided him between her lips.

"Oooohhh, shit!" Jaylen moaned, enjoying Bethany's tongue-work once again.

"Roll that ass around here," Tommy insisted, and helped Bethany reposition until she was draped over the edge of the bed, face down in Jaylen's lap, while Tommy took up a position to ram her from behind. When he pushed forward, he thrust balls-deep hard, which made her grunt onto Jaylen's cock. It had been a long time since she'd been taken by two young studs. That would be the first of several times that night she'd be fed and fucked at the same time.

Five minutes in, and Bethany had a mouthful of Jaylen's cum. She swallowed what she could, but before she could finish, he had been replaced by the new-comer, a boy whose name she didn't know. His cock was curved downward and from her angle on the bed she was able to let it slip directly down her throat on the first try.

"Oooohhh, shit! This feels so fucking incredible!" he roared. He started bucking, forcing his dick in and out of her throat. Behind her, Tommy began to grunt and fill her aching pussy with its first load of the evening. Normally, Bethany would rather her young studs feed her their hot creamy loads, but tonight she'd be hard pressed to keep up.

She was enjoying the face-fucking she was receiving when Tommy's cock was replaced by another. She couldn't see who it was, but it felt familiar so she guessed, correctly, that it belonged to Roy Hill. Roy was a young stud she'd discovered nearly a year earlier, and had enjoyed him on many occasions. He knew her just as well and went to work on her aged pussy with shallow, rapid thrusts. He had a hair-trigger when it came to his first load of the day, and wanted to get off as quickly as possible in order to enjoy the rest of the evening. It only took Roy a dozen thrusts into her cum-filled cavity before he was grunting with his own release, added another healthy load to Bethany's gaping hole.

The curved cock fucking her face pulled free and was replaced by Tommy's familiar manhood. It tasted of semen and cunt-cream, which Bethany lapped up before opening wide to let him slide into her throat. Bethany was lifted fully onto the bed, Tommy's cock still wedged between her jaws, and placed on her hands and knees with her ass high. The bed rocked as another young stud moved into position to mount her, and a moment later she was taken by the curved cock.

"Unngggffff!" she grunted around Tommy's dick as her pussy was given a good, and interestingly different, plowing. She was cumming quickly on that mighty wand and would have to ensure that she was introduced more formally, for future enjoyment.

Tommy had fired his load and didn't have a second ready right away. He slipped free after a few minutes to be replaced at Bethany's mouth by Roy, who hadn't lost a bit of his rigidity even after firing off just a few minutes earlier. She greedily accepted his mouth-filling cock and went back to work.

A few minutes later and the curved cock, wedged deep inside her belly and held there, began to fire off its creamy load. She could feel the cock pulsing inside her and she clamped her muscles down, knowing that her old pussy would soon be gushing out every drop it had already taken in. As he slipped free, she fought to hold her vagina closed, until another cock plugged her. This belonged to Jaylen, from the sounds he made as he plowed into her. Tommy slipped free of her mouth and gave her upraised ass a loud slap.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
466 Followers