The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 68

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers

Johnny dropped into one of the table chairs and watched his mother continue her impromptu strip show. As the music drove on, so did she. She again turned her back to him and with her ass just an arm's length away from him, she bent slowly down, pushing her jeans to the floor. She stepped out of her shoes and the jeans easily, and then with a flourish turned again to face her son. He took in her near-nudity, and when she had lifted her right foot to place between his slightly parted thighs, she also reached up to pop the front clasping bra loose.

"Nice!" Johnny gasped as his mother's heavy tits fell from the cups into view. Her nipples, ringed by the large areola, were thick with excitement and he reached up to palm each. He got a gentle smack across the back of each wrist for his efforts.

"Ah, ah, aahh!" Pamela laughed. "No touching!" She took two steps back, out of her son's reach, and then slowly turned back away. Still watching him over her shoulder, she slowly bent at the waist, and once as far as she could comfortably go, she tucked her thumbs into the band of her panties and began to slowly, inch-by-inch, reveal for his pleasure her butt.

"Yeah! Take it off!" Johnny cheered. "Show me that ass!"

Once past mid-thigh, Pamela shoved her panties the rest of the way and quickly stepped out of them. Two slow steps back and she could feel Johnny's hands lightly touch her flesh. "You like what you see, big boy?" she purred over her shoulder.

"You know I do!" he replied.

She again stepped away from her son and turned to face him, full on. With her hands again on her hips, and her full nudity on display for him, she asked, "Now, how do I know that you're telling me the truth, young man?"

It took Johnny a moment to catch on, but when he did, he quickly ripped open his own jeans and shoved them to his knees. Still seated, he pulled his growing cock through the front of his underwear and told her, "Is this proof enough?" He wagged his dick once and then let it stand upright from his lap. Pamela, for her part, couldn't help but lick her lips at the wonderful sight of her son's raging manhood.

"I guess I do turn you on, young man," she purred. Pamela stepped up close and asked him, "Is it warm enough in here now, or should I warm things up a little more?"

"What did you have in mind?" he asked in return.

"Well," Pamela sighed, and as she began to drop to her knees, she said, "I guess you might need a little more warming up, if you're going to be of any use to me." With that said, Pamela lightly wrapped her fingers around her son's shaft, and then lowered her mouth down its length.

"Oooohhh, fuck!" Johnny growled as his mother's warmth enveloped him. He lay his hands atop her head, and as she began to slowly work her way up and down, he pulled off his own sweatshirt and undershirt.

After two or three minutes, Pamela released her son's cock from her oral grip and with a sly grin asked, "Are you ready to put this bad boy to work?"

"Get on that mattress and I'll show you!" Johnny replied. As his mother moved to take her place on the mattress, Johnny stripped out of his jeans and underwear. Pamela rolled onto her back and spread her legs invitingly. Johnny said, "Awesome!" as he knelt between her ankles, his eyes on her well-trimmed tangle of dark hairs and the long, pink gasp of his mother's vagina.

Reaching her hands up to him, she whispered with need, "Make love to me, Johnny." Her son crawled forward and once poised above her, she reached down to guide him in. Johnny's cock slipped easily into her wet sex and he settled atop her. Both of them moaned as their bodies joined in the most sinful way a mother and son could. Pamela pulled her knees back as her son began to thrust into her, fucking her with smooth, steady strokes.

"Oooohhh, ooohhhh Johnny," she sighed as her body began to react to his penetration once again. She felt her orgasm wash through her, filling her belly with a warm glow, while Johnny continued to steadily slide in and out of her vibrating vagina.

Johnny had his hands pushed into the mattress to either side of Pamela's shoulders as he worked his hips. He dipped his mouth down to kiss the top of her right breast, and then moved his mouth to hers briefly. He pushed back up and began to drive into her with short, shallow strokes, before again slowing into a deeper rhythm. She had told him how she enjoyed the way he changed his thrusting up, and since Johnny always remembered to give her what she wanted.

Fast and sharp, and then slow and deep, Johnny worked his mother's pussy over with his thick cock for many minutes in the missionary position, before the first signs of his climax began to ripple up through his groin. Both of them were grunting from their efforts, though Johnny's quickly grew to growls and moans as his cock began to throb harder with every thrust.

"Uuunnggghhhhh! Uuunnggghhhhh!" Johnny groaned as his semen boiled up through his penis and flooded into his mother's womb.

"That's it! Yeessss! Cum for meeeee!" Pamela purred for her son as his hot seed blasted into her. She could feel his hot semen, splashing her womb with a fresh coating of white cream. His balls banged against her asshole and his hair tickled between her thighs as he held himself deep inside her body. She stroked his back and shoulders while still rolling her hips to keep his hard manhood slipping back and forth within her vaginal grip.

Johnny collapsed fully onto her after another minute, burying his face in her neck. He began to kiss her as she reached down to hold his hips tight to her. Her fingers dug into his butt cheeks, making his cock twitch inside its warm cocoon.

As Johnny relaxed atop her, she caressed his warm flesh with long strokes up and down his back. His cock remained wedged inside her, though it had softened somewhat. "I love you, Johnny."

"I love you, too, Pam," he replied, adding a kiss to her cheek for punctuation.

After another minute, Pamela said, "I like this. I like doing this with you. It makes me feel so young and desired again."

"You're not that old," Johnny replied. He leaned a little to his right to look into his mother's face. "And it's quite obvious that you're still desirable." He made his cock twitch inside her repeatedly, which caused her to giggle. He laughed with her.

"Kiss me, Johnny," she sighed a moment later, and as their mouths again joined, Johnny took hold of one of her fleshy globes and began to massage it once again. His cock started to stiffen once again, slipping a bit deeper into Pamela's warm vaginal grip. As he reached full hardness, Johnny began to move inside her, and a moment later, he slipped fully atop his mother. She moaned with need as her son resumed a slow thrusting.

After a few minutes, Johnny pulled his mouth from hers and asked, "Want to change positions?"

"What did you have in mind?" she returned slyly.

Johnny pushed up and slipped free of her for the first time in nearly an hour. Pamela saw his cock, once again full and strong, waving from his crotch. "Why don't you roll over?" he asked.

"Ooooo! Doggy-style!" she purred. Pamela rolled over and started to raise her hips. Instead, Johnny told her to lay flat on her stomach, but spread her legs out. She did as her son requested and watched over her shoulder as Johnny returned to the valley created by the parting of her thick thighs. Seductively, she rolled her hips back at him. He had a hand on her lower back, tracing along her spine with a light touch, down into her butt crack until the globes grabbed his finger. She suspected that he wanted to take her ass, though she wasn't prepared for an anal intrusion. As it turned out sodomy wasn't on her son's agenda that evening however.

Much to her delight, Johnny leaned across her back and planted his hands into the mattress to either side of her chest. She looked back over her shoulder as he ran his wet cock up and down her ass-crack with rolls of his hips. She rolled her own, and as Johnny's cock brushed across her vaginal opening, he pushed forward and re-entered his mother's dripping cunt from behind.

"Oooohhh, that's it!" she sighed and let her head fall to the mattress. His cock slipped a few inches into her before he retreated. The tip popped free, but was quickly stuffed back into her. His manhood penetrated her once again and she moaned into the blanket, "That's it! Fuck my pussy, Johnny!"

Johnny picked up a steady pace easily, and having already cum once, he was ready to go for some time, and with the added lubrication, his mother's pussy felt like a well-greased tube. For Pamela, she was headed for her next orgasm in no time at all.

"That's it, Baby. Fuck this old broad's cunt with that fucking wonderful dick! Momma needs another orgasm!" Pamela was feeling the onrush of her climax, grunting in time with her son, meeting his thrusts halfway, when suddenly the front door of the shack was pulled open. An inrush of cold air slammed into both Johnny and Pamela.

"Whoa! You started without me!" came Freddy's familiar voice.

Pamela turned her head sharply to see the young man with whom she'd first cheated on her husband with enter the shack and pull the door closed. "Hey!" Pamela gasped in surprise, "What the hell?" This last was directed at her son, who still had his cock buried inside her. Johnny sat back onto his haunches, pulling her hips back with him. Pamela went up to her hands though remained joined with her son. Her heavy tits hung below, swaying.

"I'm sorry for surprising you like this, Mom," Johnny explained. "I thought you'd be up for it if you were already hot and ready," he grinned. "I invited Freddy up to join us."

"You set this up?" she asked with obvious anger in her voice. "Why didn't you tell me, first? Why didn't ask me first, before inviting Freddy?"

"I'm sorry," Freddy interjected, holding his hands up innocently. "I didn't know Johnny hadn't told you about this. I'll leave."

"No, Freddy, wait," Johnny told his friend. He stroked his mother's back and asked, "Do you really want Freddy to leave, Mom? I mean, we talked about this earlier. I didn't think you'd mind. Besides, I'm ready for a break, and the way your wonderful pussy feels, I know you're still wanting some dick. And you did tell me that you missed Freddy, didn't you?"

Pamela shook her head, and yet she couldn't deny what her son was saying. The sudden appearance of her original lover made her pussy tingle. It had been more than six months since she'd enjoyed any time with Freddy. It didn't hurt that Johnny's cock was still moving ever so slightly within her, keeping her warm. She saw the look on Freddy's face, a look of lust that she'd seen often with him, and it made her tingle. A young man, barely into his twenties, having such lust for her, and old broad in her late forties, really made her feel good, if only about herself. Besides, she still liked to recall those times she'd spent with Freddy in the motel rooms. If it wasn't her son's image she masturbated to, it was Freddy's.

"Get your clothes off, Freddy," she sighed into the mattress. Freddy didn't need to be told twice. His shoes and jeans were off in seconds, followed by his underwear. His cock was already half-erect and Pamela waved him over. Patting the mattress near her head, she told him, "Sit down here. Let me get that delightful slab of meat that you've brought me warmed up!"

Freddy dropped onto the mattress and Pamela crawled forward to capture his waving cock with her mouth. Behind her, Johnny followed right along, and as he began to watch his mother give his friend a blow job, he resumed driving his cock into her dripping slit.

"God, I've missed this!" Freddy croaked. He pulled Pamela's head into his lap with his hands and began to thrust up into her mouth while Johnny worked her from behind. Pamela fought to keep from having his cock pop down her throat, and fought off the urge to gag. Freddy's hands stroked down her back and then back up to her head. Watching his mother suck another man's cock, Johnny began to pound all that much harder into her. The sloshing of her already cum-filled cunt as his cock pistoned in and out added to the grunting each of the three were making as they engaged in her first ménage e tre.

"I thought you finally got your mom to suck your dick," Johnny said as he worked his mother's pussy.

"I did, and she does," Freddy grinned. "But she's nowhere near as good as your mom!" Freddy paused to enjoy Pamela's mouth a moment, and then added, "Grandpa has such a big cock that I don't think Mom ever got into sucking it. Not the way your mom does!"

"Maybe she just needs more practice," Johnny laughed.

"Sounds to me like you're offering," Freddy replied.

Pamela finally managed to lift her mouth from Freddy's cock long enough to ask, "I thought you were getting tired, Johnny. Why not let Freddy give my aching pussy a work-over. After-all, it is why you invited him up here, isn't it?"

Johnny gave his mother a wry smile and then eased out of her. "Sure. Go ahead, Freddy. I've got her nasty cunt all warmed up for you." However, instead of the boys switching places, Pamela spun around quickly to present her upraised ass for Freddy while taking hold of her son's manhood with her hand. As her mouth descended down his sloppy cock, she felt Freddy take up a position behind her. The taste of spent semen and her own juices flooded her mouth as she slurped her son's cock as deep as she had taken Freddy's. Meanwhile, her pussy was pried open once again and filled with the steel-hard rod of a young stud.

"Oooohhh, that's it! Fuck my pussy, Freddy! I've missed your cock so bad!" she purred against her son's knob, knowing how her slutty talk always got the young man worked up. Johnny, however, shut her up with a push on the back of her head, and a hip roll to stuff his dick deep into her mouth once again. Pamela loved sucking her son's cock and knew every little spot that sent jolts of electricity through his body. With Freddy's cock working her over from behind, she concentrated on her son's, wanting to bring him off with her tongue and take every drop of hot seed he could feed her, such was her sudden and overwhelming need for a belly full of cum.

"Damn, Johnny! Your mom's such a hot slut!" Freddy laughed as he worked her from behind. He ripped his t-shirt up and off before giving Pamela's ass cheeks each a loud slap that popped in the little shack.

"I've got you to thank for that!" Johnny replied. "And if she didn't have a mouth full of my dick right now, I bet she'd thank you, too." The nod his mother gave his crotch, with a purr of agreement that tingled to the root of his cock, told Johnny all he needed to know. For the next few minutes, the boys enjoyed Pamela in silence, with the exception of muffled grunts from her, or moans of pleasure from them. Her body reacted with yet another rolling orgasm as Freddy's cock plowed her with lustful enthusiasm. Johnny's cock vibrated on her tongue and gave her the occasional warm coating of tasty pre-cum. Pamela was in her own personal happy place, and loving every moment of it. It had been so long since she'd had two men lusting for her. It didn't matter at all if one of the two happened to be her son.

"Ooohh, fuck! Dude! I'm gonna cum already!" Freddy announced. He dug his fingers into Pamela's flesh and pounded hard two or three more times, grunting with each thrust as his balls slapped her clit harshly. Each jolt made her huff around Johnny's cock, and every slap of heavy balls against her clit made her pussy spit her own cream. "Oooohhh, I'm cuummmingggg!" Freddy roared. He held his dick deep as his hot semen began to jet into his friend's mother.

"Hhhuuummmm!" Pamela moaned around Johnny's cock as her body was flooded with white-hot seed, which set off her own orgasm. "Uuunnnggghhh!"

"Moommmm!" Johnny groaned as his mother's moans vibrated his cock to the core, and sent him rocketing over the edge, and his cum down her throat. He held her head in place with hands full of her hair while feeding her his salty load.

Pamela was in a sinful heaven as her body was injected with virile young semen from both ends, while her own orgasm rolled through her. It was hard for her to breath with her son's cock wedged tight against the back of her throat, but she managed to not pass out. Finally, after an immeasurable amount of time, first Freddy slipped from between her thighs, and then Johnny let her head go free and she was able to come up for a deep lung-full of air.

"God, that was intense," Pamela sighed as she rolled onto her side. She stroked her son's thigh and looked up into his spent features. "Thank you, Johnny. I don't think I've cum like that in years."

"I guess she really did miss my dick," Freddy laughed. Pamela looked back at him and watched him struggle into one of the chairs. He retrieved his jeans and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. He lit up and blew the smoke towards the ceiling.

Johnny soon joined his friend at the table, though he had pulled his underwear back on before sitting. Johnny had produced a pair of beers from some unseen location and as the two boys shared their cold beers, Pamela rolled onto her back and propped up on her elbows to look at them. Her hips ached as did her jaw. The thick flavor of her son's semen remained on her tongue. "How about getting me one of those?"

Freddy reached over to where he'd left a small cooler, evidently one he'd brought along that Pamela hadn't noticed, and pulled out a bottle. He brought it to her, popped the cap off, and stood over her as she drank deeply. His cock was still semi-hard, hanging from his crotch, and after their eyes had met and held, and she finished most of her beer, Pamela lay back fully and asked, "Ready for another go?" She spread her thighs wider, and Freddy's eyes went to the pink valley between. The look on his face gave away his intentions.

Johnny watched from the table, savoring his beer, as his friend remounted his mother and began to fuck her again. As he watched, Johnny began to stiffen once again, and after nearly ten minutes, Freddy had growled with his second orgasm. Johnny stepped up to take his place after Freddy had moved aside. Watching his mother's hooded eyes and the slight grin on her lips as he took up his own missionary position, he slipped his cock back into her, the warmth of Freddy's fresh load enveloping his shaft as he plunged into her sloppy depths.

"Fuck me, Johnny," she whispered to him as his lips found hers. "Make me cum again."

***

George was already in bed when Pamela got out of the shower. She had headed straight for the bathroom after she and Johnny got home. George was then sitting up, watching the last of the ten o'clock news on the bedroom television. Now, the room was dark except for the light of the street light filtering in through the curtains.

Pamela had put on her pale green nightgown and joined her husband under the blanket. After giving him a quick kiss good-night, she rolled onto her side, away from him. When he suddenly spoke, his words grabbed her heart in an iron fist.

"You smelled like the whore of Babylon when you got home tonight, did you know that?" George asked. Pamela stiffened, but remained silent. She knew her husband well enough to know that he hadn't made his point yet, and not to interrupt him until he did. When he continued, he simply asked, "Are you fucking Johnny?"

Pamela felt her heart in her chest then, beating hard, and realized that she'd been holding her breath as well. She let it out with a deep sigh. She had expected this confrontation for some time, and had worked through various ways of deflecting or accepting her husband's reaction. As it was, she couldn't think of anything in that moment. Although it was dark in the room, she nodded. Whether he saw it or not, she didn't know. A moment later, George rolled to his side, facing her. He reached for her and to her surprise he gently took her right breast in his warm grip. She flinched, but didn't recoil. Instead, she reached down to find his manhood, and to her surprise, he was rock hard.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers