The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 69

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

Brian leaned in gave her a quick kiss. "It should be a fun evening. Be there early. The first game starts at eleven, I think."

"As if I care about football," she replied with a dismissive laugh. Erika also gave her a parting kiss, full on the mouth, Brian noticed. "I had a wonderful time," Gabriella said to them, but was looking at Erika when she said it.

"I did, too," Erika replied shyly. She looked to her husband but only smiled.

"I guess we'd better get going, if we're going to get much sleep before tomorrow," Brian suggested. "Mom wants us over early, about eight she said, to help get the house ready."

"Are your sisters coming into town?" Gabriella asked at the door.

"Yes. They're both already here. Sarah's staying at the house, and so is Conor. Allison's staying in town with a friend, I guess."

"It'll be nice to see them all again. It's been so long."

Gabriella stepped out onto the porch with the young couple and waved as they drove away. Back inside, she turned out the lights and headed back upstairs to her bedroom. The clock chimed midnight as she dropped the robe from her shoulders and climbed naked into bed and slipped beneath the fresh sheets. She was exhausted, and yet energized for the weekend. She suspected that she would be spending quite a bit of her time enjoying the Sullivan's, as they will be enjoying her delights as well.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers