The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 71

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers

Bucky held her close, however, and as she turned he pulled her back to him. His hands went up the front of her belly, beneath the shirt, and cupped her bra-encased breasts. They were large in his hands, and as he gave them a lift and squeeze, Bucky pressed his mouth against Tamara's neck and kissed her. Her blonde hair, though cut short, prevented him from actually tasting her flesh. Tamara turned her head and told him, "We can't be doing this, Bucky. I'm married." However, when she had turned her head, her hair had pulled back, and Bucky was able to kiss her flesh. This made Tamara sigh, and combined with the massage her breasts were getting, and the wonderful feeling that his hands had sent through her body Tamara felt any resistance to the young man's assault wash away quickly. "You sister's right inside," she added under her breath.

Bucky slipped his hands from under Tamara's shirt and began to unbutton it. "She won't come outside," he reminded her. "She's probably sitting in front of the TV with Ginger watching Sponge Bob Square-pants." As he finished the last of the shirt buttons, Bucky continued down to unsnap and unzip her jeans as well.

"I can't believe you're doing this to me," Tamara gasped as her breathing began to increase, along with her excitement. Bucky pushed her jeans down off her hips, and she took over, pushing them to the floor. As she bent over, Bucky ran his hands over her tight ass and then up her back as she stood. She kicked off her tennis shoes and then stepped out of her jeans before turning to face him. "If we do this, it will be only the one time, and nobody can know about it. Am I clear?"

Bucky, already grinning as he took in her nearly naked body standing before him, smiled even wider when he realized that they were going all of the way. "Just between you and me," he replied, and then pulled her mouth to his. They kissed for a brief moment, and then Bucky looked around. "Get up there," he told her, pointing to a work bench that had been cleared and had a light blue towel laying on it. Tamara went to the bench and with Bucky's assistance, she hopped up to sit on the edge. His hands never left her naked thighs, and he eased them apart.

Tamara still had on her red underwear, and her crotch was completely covered and hidden. Still, she saw in Bucky's eyes that he was enjoying the sight before him. She wondered when the young man had last been with a woman. He wasn't that handsome, though he was rugged and reasonably fit. His features were very plain, and he had the pock-mark scars of chicken pox and acne. His dark brown hair was cut short and showed off his high forehead. Bucky's father was completely bald, she knew, and this young man would soon be losing his. Still, Bucky had an energy, a sexual aura even, that made him seemingly glow in that moment. The grin on his face as he knelt on the cold concrete floor between her parted thighs would remain with her for years to come. Stewart had never grinned like that for her, when he was about to devour her.

All of this flashed through Tamara's mind as she helplessly watched Bucky close in, reach for her underwear, and then pull the crotch aside. Her pussy was suddenly exposed to the young man, her blonde curls forming an unruly patch around and above her pale labia. She reached out to hold her knees open for him as Bucky leaned in and planted his mouth to her sex.

"Oooohhh," she sighed as his warm tongue stroked up through her labia, parting the lips and opening her up even deeper. He flicked across her tiny clit, an action that made her lower body tremble. "Aaaahhh!" she gasped. She reached for his head and gently held him to her as he began to pleasure her with his lips and tongue. "Oooohhh, Bucky."

Tamara reached for her tits and scooped them from the cups of her bra. Her nipples were already long, as long as her thumbnails, and tingling with excitement of their own. She tugged at the pale nubs, pulling her breasts up by them, and then giving each a jiggle. She grabbed each of her tits in her hands and picked up massaging them, as Bucky had been doing. All the while, she watched his head moving between her thighs as his mouth worked her over wonderfully. It wasn't long before she felt her cream flowing, and the deep rumblings of an orgasm building.

Leaving her tits hanging, Tamara reached into her crotch and as Bucky worked his tongue in and out of her vagina, she took hold of her clit and began to rub it hard. "Oooohhh, yes! I'm going to cum!" she hissed, and a moment later, she did just that. Bucky received a mouthful of her fresh cream as her hips and thighs vibrated through her climax. Tamara was panting for breath, enjoying this orgasm as much as she ever had. Through it all, Bucky continued to lap away at her crotch, devouring her sex with untiring lust of his own.

"Oh, my god!" she panted in her afterglow, "that was fantastic." She pushed Bucky's face from her crotch and asked, "Where did you learn to do that?"

Bucky rose to his feet, showing off the fact that as he had been eating her out he had also pulled his cock free. His hand was wrapped around the shaft and he was slowly stroking. She couldn't help but look.

"In high school," he grinned. "I'm not real good with girls. I had to have a go-to move, you know. Most guys wouldn't do it, and all I had to do was make sure word got around." He licked his lips before continuing. "As it turned out, I got pretty good at it, even though I didn't date all that many girls. I just ate them out in the backseats of their cars, or in the dark corners of the school."

Tamara had slipped from the bench and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Well, mister. Any man who can treat a hot pussy like you can won't be wanting for sex, I'll tell you that." She kissed him then, tasting a bit of herself on his lips. When she parted, she looked down. "Now it's my turn," she said as she slipped to her knees before him.

She took over from him, her hand wrapped around his shaft and his knob just inches away from her mouth. She looked up and told him, "Now, let me show you how I landed the guys in college." She let her eyes close while opening her mouth, and guided his cock in.

"Oooohhh, yeeaahhh!" Bucky moaned. Her lips tightened around his shaft mid-way down and then pulled back slowly to the head. Her tongue flickered around the tip for a moment, and then she relaxed her jaw and plunged into his crotch. His entire cock, all six and a half inches of it, was wrapped within her oral warmth. Her nose pressed into his pubic bone and her lips tightened once again, this time around the base. He shivered with excitement. Although he was a famed pussy-eater in the small city of Elmira, he still had trouble getting the girls to reciprocate. There weren't too many good cock-suckers his age. Lucky for him, Tamara wasn't of his age.

Tamara worked Bucky's cock over, jacking him hard and fast while slurping noisily on his knob. She cupped his balls and squeezed them when she went down his shaft, taking him deep into her mouth. She tasted his pre-cum, a salty smear across her tongue. Tamara was torn between wanting to get the young man off with her mouth, and going further. She blew him for a few minutes, feeling Bucky's excitement build, and yet, when she thought that she could drive him on over the edge, she backed off.

"Do you have a condom?" she asked hastily as she stood before him. She continued working his cock in her hands and drew him closer to stroke his head across her furry pubic mound. Bucky was already panting, and the feel of her hairs against his dick made him shiver.

"I think so," he moaned. He pulled his wallet from his jeans and tore into it. He pulled a foil-wrapped condom out and showed it to her.

Tamara smiled and said, "I guess we're going all the way!" She backed up, pushing her panties to the floor and stepping out of them before hopping back onto the bench. She spread her legs wide and reached for her damp pussy. With a pair of fingers, she opened herself. "Pull that condom on and stick that fucker inside me!"

Bucky tore open the wrapper and fought to pull the condom over his manhood. He was as excited as he'd ever been, and with the way Tamara was acting, giving herself to him in such a dominating fashion, he was on the verge of cumming even as he rolled the rubber on. His eyes were on her as she worked her pussy with long fingers, and when he stepped in between her thighs, she grabbed his hip in one hand and his cock in the other.

"Stick it in," she moaned. "Get that big dick inside my pussy and fuck me, you bastard!" Bucky responded with a hip-thrust that sank his cock half-way into her. "Oooohhh, yes! Fuck me!" she cried, and Bucky pulled back an inch before ramming himself fully into her. "Aaaahhhh, fuuucccckkkk!" Tamara moaned, from both the excitement her young lover gave her, as well as the realization that she had now cheated on her husband. Her body was fully in control, and she grabbed hold of Bucky's hips to pull him deeper into her, before letting him start his animalistic rutting.

Bucky jerked and thumped against Tamara for a moment before he finally fell into a steady fuck-rhythm. It had been almost two months since he'd broken up with his girl-friend, and even then, they hadn't had sex all that often. He had to fight back the urge to fill the condom with his load in the first minute of fucking Tamara, who didn't help matters my grunting and moaning, and working her hips to fuck back at him. This would be no leisurely fuck, he realized, and with his balls already boiling, he pounded her hard and fast. The bench creaked and banged against the wall with every hard thrust, and their grunts only added to the raw passion they felt in that immoral mating.

Tamara felt the growing climax deep within her belly once again, and with Bucky's cock pounding her, she gave herself over to her sins. This would be the only time she would give herself over to Bucky, but she was going to get everything she could out of it, and deal with her guilt later. His cock had her vagina humming, the cream flowing out to dribble across her asshole and pool in the towel beneath her ass. Her breasts bounced on her chest with every thrust of the boy into her, and her hear banged off of the wall behind her. "Kiss me," she demanded, and Bucky leaned in to plant his mouth to hers.

"Uuunnggghh!" she growled into his mouth as her orgasm rolled through her. Her cream added lubrication to his thrusting member as well as warmth, which gave him a few more moments of control even as her vaginal walls vibrated around his piston. Never missing a beat, Bucky continued to drill her right through her climax.

"Ooohh, I'm going to cum!" Bucky panted a moment later, and with his eyes locked to hers, his hips still slapping against hers, he growled, "Uuummmm!" Tamara felt his cock throbbing and when he pushed and held himself deep, she felt the pulsing grow. She imagined the condom's tip ballooning out, catching the semen that very well could have impregnated her. She could feel the heat of his cock, but not the warmth of his semen had it flooded her womb to coat the walls. In that moment, she regretted having him use a condom.

Bucky had stopped moving and his mouth found hers once again. They kissed, deeply and with a lot of tongue, while enjoying their shared afterglow. His cock remained hard inside her vagina, and she hoped he would stay hard. Tamara wanted another go with Bucky, but knew that when they parted, they would never again enjoy each other. She began to work her muscles around his cock, hoping to keep him hard. Unfortunately, after a few minutes, Bucky began to relax and his cock slipped form her. She moaned with obvious disappointment as he stepped back from her. His cock hung from his crotch limp, the tip of the condom elongated and filled with his heavy load. Bucky pulled the condom carefully from his dick and looked for a place to put it.

"In the sink," Tamara told him. "Wash it down. I don't need Stewart finding a used condom in the trash can. She eased from the bench, her hips aching and her legs trembling. She was still horny as hell and wanted to get fucked again. Bucky, however, was spent, and tucked himself away. In that moment, Tamara thought that she saw a shadow cross the window nearest the house. She quickly pulled her jeans back on as well as buttoning her shirt. She left her panties on the floor, forgotten for the moment, as she rushed over to look out of the window.

"What is it?" Bucky asked as he stepped up to join her at the window.

"I thought I saw someone," she told him. "Maybe looking in." She looked at Bucky, who shrugged his shoulders. "You don't think Kristi came out looking for us, do you?"

"I doubt it, but I guess I'll ask her on the way home," he replied.

"No! Don't do that," Tamara insisted. "If it was her, and she didn't see anything, she'd get suspicious if you ask. If she doesn't bring it up, leave it be, okay?" Bucky agreed, and after finishing up getting dressed, they left the garage to join Kristi and Ginger in the house. Nothing was ever said, and they were never discovered. Bucky never again made an advancement on her, much to her relief. Tamara fought with her guilt for some time afterward, and only after a year of marriage counselling did their relationship return to the way it had been at first.

"So, you see, Ma'am. Mine's really not all that extraordinary." Tamara gave Mrs. Van Winkle and the other women a shrug and smile. "It's nothing I want to ever have to deal with again, either."

Gloria had taken in Tamara's story in silence, as did the others. In one form or another, Tamara's story had been echoed around the room. "There was no shame in giving in to one's desires and lusts," the elder matron had said many times, to many women through the years, and she gave Tamara the same comfort. "Don't ever let guilt ruin the pleasures you felt in that moment, or taint the memories you keep for your lifetime. Whether or not you repeat such moments and acts, that will be your choice. Don't let the fear of guilt dictate that choice to you. If you feel the desire, the craving, to enjoy the flesh of another, be it a younger man or woman, and be enjoyed in return, then I suggest you give yourself over to that yearning. Otherwise, to deny your hunger will only lead to an unhappy and regretful life. Our lives are short the way it is, and taking in as much pleasure, enjoying as much eroticism and every inch of our God-given sexuality as we can during that lifetime, is the only way we, as strong, desirable, lustful, and erotic creatures will be fulfilled in the end."

As she continued to sit in her car, parked in the driveway to her suburban home, Tamara felt the echoes of Gloria's words within her mind, as well as her body. She understood why so many women of her generation in Regal Bay engaged in extra-marital affairs with younger men now. She recognized in herself those very same cravings now. She loved her husband, but Stewart was just one man in the world, and she had had her eyes opened to the entire world of men that evening. Whether or not she could actually go through with it, to go through with engaging in an affair with a younger man, that was still to be seen. She had Gloria's phone number in her phone now, as well as Dr. Price's and the others that she had been introduced to. Four members of the Regal Bay Matrons Club, as they called themselves. If she had doubts, or fears, she would be free to call upon any of them for advice.

Headlights shown behind her, and Tamara looked up to see her husband's truck pull in. She climbed from her car and met him in the driveway. She pulled him into an embrace, and before he could ask her anything, she pulled his mouth to hers and kissed him, deeply.

"What was that for?" Stewart asked when she released him and pulled away.

Leading him into the house, she said back over her shoulder, "Get your pants off, Mister, and give me some cock. Right here and right now." As she instructed her husband, she began to strip out of her own clothing, and before he even realized what was happening, Tamara rolled onto the thick rug that lay in front of the fireplace and spread her legs wide for him. "I don't want you thinking about it," she demanded. "I want you to stick your fat dick inside my hot pussy, and I want you to fuck me until I pass out. Do you think you're up for it, Stewart?"

Stewart pushed his jeans to the floor and stepped out of them. His cock sprang free when his underwear dropped, and he indeed was ready and "up for it". Naked as she was, Stewart joined Tamara on the floor, kneeling between her knees. She reached up and he leaned down to her. His cock found her opening easily enough, and as Stewart entered his wife once again, she moaned, "I love you, Stewart," into his mouth. She climaxed twice on his cock before Stewart fired his hot semen high into her. They lay curled up together on the rug for some time after, and then moved to their bed, where Tamara surprised him with a lengthy blow-job, before riding him though another series of orgasms. Before they finally fell asleep, Stewart had added a second load to her flooded pussy. It wasn't her husband that she dreamed about that night, however. It was Bucky Barnes.

(Tamara, dealing with depression, her husband always working or out with buddies, she succumbs to a young neighbor (brother of girl who baby-sits for her) in garage)

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers
12