The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 72

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers

"Listen, Todd," Wanda started. "I just talked to Frank, and he won't be home for an hour or so." She looked into his face and added, "I was about to go upstairs and take a hot bath. But since you're here, maybe you'd like to join me in the guest room?"

Todd grinned. "That sounds like fun. What if Frank shows up before we're ...um... done?"

"Who gives a shit?" she replied. "The bastard would probably stand and watch. He's probably fucking one of his realtors in his office right now, as it is." She pulled his mouth back to hers for a brief kiss, and then whispered, "I just want to feel your cock inside me again, Todd. Will you do that for me? Will you give me that pleasure?" Todd was finally able to agree, once she pulled her tongue from his mouth.

After their first time together, when Todd had all but assaulted her in her own bedroom, Wanda had taken him to the guest bedroom on the first floor. It was tucked away at the back of the house, and should Frank ever come home early, when she had a visitor, he would be unlikely to pass by the room, giving them plenty of time to disengage and straighten themselves up. Although she and Todd had never come close to getting caught, Wanda and Luke very nearly did one afternoon. She had been riding her son hard and on the verge of an orgasm when they heard Frank's voice call from the kitchen. Luke had only just dived into the closet and Wanda had pulled on her robe when Frank came through the door. Lucky for both of them, he never noticed Luke's pile of clothing on the floor by the bed, nor that Wanda had no underwear on beneath her robe, despite in being after three on a Saturday afternoon. That had been the closest Wanda had come to getting caught by her husband, and had led to her and Luke only meeting at his place from that point on. Todd, however, was a different matter.

Although Todd's mother, Michelle, knew about his on-going affair with Wanda, she was reluctant to allow him to bring her over, given the fact that Eric, Todd's younger brother, as well as Michelle's husband Brian were unaware of the sexual relationship between them. Brian and Michelle McGregor led an open life, and both had extramarital affairs as well as belonging to a swinger's club. Their daughter Melissa was a lesbian and lived with Janet Kuykendall, the oldest daughter of Joan Kuykendall, another of Wanda's friends in town. Wanda had hoped to keep her sex life as secret as she could, for fear of damaging her marriage as well as her image with those friends of hers who weren't as sexually active and free as she was becoming.

The guest room bed had been done up with a large comforter and six large pillows. Although it hadn't been used by guests of the Vaughn's in some months, Wanda had changed the linens on several occasions since. Frank seldom went into the room, so he wouldn't very well notice that the bed covers seemed to be changed weekly. They'd probably be changed again before the night was done, Wanda thought, as she led Todd by the hand in. She turned to face her young lover and Todd pulled her to him, his hands going around her waist.

"I love these secret get-togethers with you, Wanda," Todd whispered to her, repeating a phrase he'd used many times before. "I just wish I'd have had the balls back in high school to hit on you. Maybe things would be different."

"I don't want this to be any different," Wanda replied. "I'm enjoying this just the way it is." She pulled his mouth to hers again and kissed him deeply. With their lips locked, Todd pushed her back against the bed. She held him by the neck, pulling him down with her as she fell back onto the mattress. Todd dropped onto her, and Wanda pulled her legs up along his sides, spreading herself as his hips pressed into her crotch. Todd pushed up and onto his hands and knees, while Wanda attacked the front of his shirt. She popped the buttons one after the other, down to the front of his jeans, which she unfastened next.

As Wanda worked his jeans open, Todd rose to pull his shirt completely off. She reached up and pulled him down, his face to hers and his mouth to hers. She kissed him as deep as ever, while he pressed his crotch to hers again. "God, I need you," she huffed into his ear. She began to push at his jeans with both hands, and reached down the back to take his tight ass in hand. Todd pushed up onto his hands, and Wanda leaned down to kiss each of his manly nipples. He held himself in place and enjoyed her sucking at his tiny nipples. His cock, already stiffening in his jeans, began to ache for complete release.

Todd pushed away from the furiously aroused older woman and went to his feet. His eyes were on hers, and hers were on his body as he pushed his jeans and underwear down to the floor. His cock, seemingly always ready to pleasure older women, women he'd always had an attraction too, sprang out and took aim up through the wide valley that Wanda presented him. As she watched him, Wanda pulled her denim skirt up to her waist, and then feverously pushed her underwear down. She kicked them off and dropped her thick thighs open wide, giving Todd full access to her matronly sex.

"Damn, you look fucking delicious!" Todd groaned as he dropped to his knees at the side of the bed. He took hold of her thighs and pulled her hips to the edge before planting his mouth full onto her hairy, damp slot.

"Oooohhh, Toooodd!" she moaned for him as he began to lap away upon her sex. His hands were on her round belly and she reached for them, taking hold of them as she enjoyed his fantastic oral attack. Even though her son enjoyed spending time between her thighs, giving her head as it were, Luke was no match for the talents of Todd. Todd had a way of working her over with his tongue, while using his lips and even his chin to draw her through multiple orgasms nearly every time her went down on her. Even this evening, just hours after enjoying her son and his magnificent cock, Wanda was on the verge of cumming all over her young lover's face within minutes of his planting his mouth against her.

"Aaauuugghhh!" Wanda cried out as the first orgasm rocked through her. Todd slurped noisily on her flowing cunt, which served to draw her orgasm out just a bit longer. "Uuummmm!"

As Todd continued to pleasure her pussy with his tongue, Wanda worked the buttons of her dress until she was lying naked, save for the bra. This she unfastened, popping the front clasp between her mounds, and allowing her heavy DD's to fall free. She grabbed at the fat nipples and tugged them hard, pulling them upward and bringing the large areola discs up into puffy excitement. At times, Wanda would suck upon her own tit as she was being eaten out, be it Luke or Todd between her thighs. She pulled her right breast over and latched onto the nipple, holding it between her lips with her teeth, while squeezing hard on her left. The added sensations sent her over the edge a second time, and her pussy began to flutter around Todd's thrusting, probing tongue.

Wanda released her nipple a few minutes later and lifted her head so that she could watch Todd. His head moved back and forth and she could feel his mouth moving right along with it. His eyes were closed, as they always were, as he ran his tongue in and out, and up and down her long slit. She had worried that he might taste Luke's semen inside her, but Todd never wavered as he sucked and slurped up her creamy discharge. She ran her hands over his stubbled head, caressing her lover as he ceaselessly worked her towards yet another orgasm.

"Todd! Oh, please, Todd! You've got to stop! I need your cock inside me, now!" she pleaded with him. After a few more leisurely laps, Todd finally raised his face from her crotch. His eyes, as was his mouth, were grinning up at her, across her belly swell and between her heavy tits. She was panting for breath after being worked hard by him, and as he crawled up her body, Todd paused to suck hard at each of her aching nipples. Her hands went to the back of his head and down his shoulders, and she felt his manhood, hard and hot, bang against her upper thigh. She needed it inside her, and again begged for him to give it to her.

"Stop teasing me, you magnificent bastard!" she moaned. "I need your cock! Please, give it to me!" Wanda pulled her knees up and back. Todd settled into her valley and his cock pushed against her crotch. She reached between their bodies and grabbed him. Todd moved his hips back and then forward, and plunged into her.

"Oooohhh, yeessss! Yeesssss!" Wanda moaned. Todd immediately began to fuck her with short strokes. Her body welcomed him in with a flood of warm cream that lubricated his way, and drove him on to pushing deeper with every subsequent thrust. "That's it! That's it!" Wanda began panting in time with his thrusts. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

As the bed rocked beneath her, Todd's mouth was on her neck. He was kissing her flesh, nibbling at times and sucking at others. She pulled his head up and turned his mouth to hers, and she took his tongue between her lips. Wanda sucked on his tongue as hard as her pussy was sucking on his cock.

Todd was strong and relentless, and continued to drive into her for many long, passionate minutes at a steady pace. Wanda enjoyed every thrust and vibrated through a long series of mini-orgasms that seemed to roll on and on under Todd's rhythmic rutting.

"Aaahhh-uuugghhh! Aaahhh-uuggghhh!" she grunted through an even harder orgasm that had her vagina pulsing around his shaft. Her juices flooded out around Todd's piston and soaked the sheet beneath her ass. Still he drove on, fucking her deep and steady.

"Let me get on top!" Wanda gasped as her orgasm ebbed once again. "Let me ride you and get you off now."

Never one to deny a hot and horny matron their sexual request, Todd rolled from atop Wanda and as she scooted over, he settled into the middle of the bed. His cock glistened with her clear ejaculate, which also matted down his pubic hair. He took hold of his dick and stroked it slowly while Wanda struggled to sit up and straddle him.

"I really need to lose some of this weight," she told him. His hands came up to take hold of her heavy, swinging breasts as she positioned herself astride his hips. "Maybe, the next time you're home, I'll look better."

"You look fine the way you are," Todd complimented. "I like a bit of cushion for the pushin', you know."

Wanda laughed. "All the same," she started while reaching between her thighs to grab hold of his cock and take aim, "I want to get into better shape." She sank down upon his cock with a slow, smooth plunge that made her jaw drop and her head fall back. "God, yeessss!" she moaned, once again filled by his strong manhood.

"There's no better way to lose weight than sex, is what I've heard," Todd explained. With his hands enjoying the globes of flesh on her chest, Wanda began to rise and drop upon Todd's lap, taking his cock to the root each time she planted her ass against his thighs. Todd responded with upward thrusts that served to push that last inch into her, and bang the tip of his knob against her cervix.

"I love this cock," Wanda told the universe. Her pace began to increase as she worked her lover's manhood with her vaginal muscles. Beneath her, Todd began to push harder into her, ramming up with as much strength as she was slamming down to him. She looked at his features, which were showing the strain of their love-making. She told him, "Cum for me, Todd. I want to feel your hot cum inside me." She stroked his chest with her hands and tickled his nipples with the hope that it would send him over the edge.

Todd could feel her pussy's grip around his shaft and it was rapidly bringing him to the point of no return. He'd already cum three times that day; twice for his mother and once for another of his matronly friends. Wanda was working hard to pull yet another load from his balls and it was beginning to work. He felt the first deep throb and croaked, "Here it comes." His fingers dug into her tit-flesh and he pulled at them hard. With a final lunge, Todd released a growling moan and fired his fresh-brewed semen high into Wanda.

"Ooohh, yeessss! I feel it! I feel you cumming!" she responded, still riding up and down his length as his pulsing shaft fed her hungry cunt. She looked down into his face and huffed, "God, I love this feeling!" Todd grinned up at her, enjoying it as well. She settled back again to take his full length and gave the mirror above the dresser a glance, wanting to see what she looked like as she delighted in the release of her young lover. She was very close to cumming again, and worked herself harder and faster upon his throbbing cock. Her face showed the look of a woman in a state of near bliss. She loved what she saw, until she noticed the bedroom door over her shoulder wasn't fully closed, and in the opening was a face.

"Oh, god!" she croaked.

The image in the mirror was that of her husband, Frank. Wanda suddenly felt the urge to scream, to jump from Todd's orgasm-inducing manhood, to drop before her husband and beg for forgiveness. Instead, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment of pure bliss as her latest orgasm erupted through her body. The semen that Todd had fired up into her mixed with her fresh cream and began to flood from her ravaged pussy, and still she rose and fell atop him, wanting it to never end.

"Aaaahhhh, yeeeesssssss!" she wailed. "Yeeeesssssss! Yeeeesssssss!"

From outside the guest room, standing in the hallway, Frank watched as his wife of thirty years rode another man to orgasm. Her thick thighs and wide ass jiggled with fat as she bounced atop the young man. Her huge tits, held in the strong hands of her lover, still bounced on her chest as she slammed up and down the long, thick cock that Frank, from his angle, could watch disappearing and reappearing from his wife's hairy cunt. She was panting, obviously enjoying every stroke of dick along her vaginal chute. Frank wanted to storm into the room, to scream at her and punch him. And yet, as he watched, he felt his cock growing hard in his trousers. The sight before him, of his wife being fucked hard by a young stud, and her enjoying it so passionately, was making him as excited as he'd ever been with her. Frank wanted to pull his cock out and jack it, to fire off a load across the carpet, to leave a mark on the floor, to let Wanda know that he knew what she was doing behind his back, and that it had excited him.

Instead, Frank backed away from the doorway. His cock was still rock hard and ached in his trousers. He tugged it to one side as he returned to the kitchen. He was at a loss as to what to do, now that he knew that his wife was fucking around on him, even as he was fucking around on her. He would talk to her, he knew, and bring it up. But not now. They were flying out Saturday morning for a holiday vacation together. He would bring it up then, after he'd thought about how he could work this new knowledge to his favor, of course. Until then, he would ignore the fact that he had grown hard watching her get fucked. Quietly as he could, Frank returned to the garage and his car. Before he backed out into the night, he had Faith Unger on the phone. He hadn't seen Faith in months, and it had been even longer since he'd given the 40-year-old youth dance instructor a visit.

When Wanda opened her eyes again, the image in the mirror had gone. Her husband no longer looked at her. Had she imagined it, she wondered? Had Frack really been there, in the doorway? Impossible! He would have rushed in shouting, and most likely he'd have hit her, or worse. It had been in her own mind, a moment of guilt for what she had been doing for the past year.

Huffing for breath, Wanda looked down into the face of her lover. Todd's mouth hung open as he also gasped for breath. His cock was still strong within her, even having fired off its load more than ten minutes earlier. She still moved atop him as well, slowly up and down. The sloppy mess that coated them was fragrant and filled her head. Her tits were still held tight in Todd's grip, making her continue to tingle from head to toe. She ached, but it was a purely sexual, satisfying ache. The kind of ache Frank had never given her.

"Frank," she sighed, immediately hoping that Todd hadn't heard. She looked down again at Todd and said, "We'd better stop and get cleaned up," as she dismounted him. Her pussy slurped as his penis slipped out, and she felt their mixture drool out in the moment her vagina remained agape. She climbed from the bed quickly and found her panties, which she pressed between her thighs. "My husband could be home any time," she added unnecessarily. Todd knew the danger. He was already retrieving his own clothing.

"I'm glad we had this chance to get together," Todd told her as he dressed. "I'd been thinking about you all the time I was in Korea."

Wanda laughed. "I really doubt that! I bet you've already got a couple o those old Korean women in your back pocket, don't you?"

It was Todd's turn to laugh. "You know me so well already."

"Yeah, well. Your mother and I talk, you know." Wanda stepped up to him and kissed his cheek. "Not about little things like this, but we do talk."

After fully dressing, they headed for the front room. Todd told her at the front door, "I'm glad I saw you before you left for your vacation," and gave her a kiss on the mouth.

"So am I," she replied. A moment of silence stretched, and then she added, "I hope it isn't long before we can do this again. You make me feel young again, you know."

Todd smiled. He liked hearing his older lovers say such things. It stroked his ego, he realized. "Unfortunately, it might be some time before I get home again. I might not be back before next Christmas, as it looks now."

Wanda nodded. "You take care of yourself, and call your mother when you can. Maybe me, as well?"

"I will," he assured. After a final kiss, he went out, leaving Wanda standing in her living room. Even before Todd had left the porch, Wanda's thoughts turned to her husband again. It was now well after eleven, and he wasn't home. It hadn't been him in the mirror, she realized. He hadn't been home at all. She found her cell phone and started to call him, but thought better of it. If Frank was with another woman, then she should let him enjoy himself. That would be her Christmas gift to him. Just as spending a sinful evening with Todd might well have been his to her.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers
12