The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 73

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

Patrick, huffing for breath after his orgasm, told her, "That was an interesting way to get woke up on Christmas morning."

"Uuummm, wasn't it?" Maggie purred in reply. She finished up cleaning her fingers, but left his flaccid cock a mess. She reached up and gave his cheek a caress, feeling both his heavy stubble and her own juices. She brought her damp fingers back to her mouth and licked them once again. "Just wait until I give you your Christmas present later." She leaned in and kissed his lips, tasting herself on them, and with a lingering lick along his mouth, she sat back.

"Yeeaaaa! Santa Claus came!" Suddenly, the two young ones came running into the room. "Mommy! Mommy! Look! Santa Claus came and left us lots of presents!"

Maggie, her ass still fully exposed, twisted around and admired her two youngest children as they dropped to their knees before the Christmas tree in the corner of the room. Both Arty and Katy picked up some of the packages, looking for ones with their names on them. Maggie looked back at Patrick, who had retrieved the "Santa Claus" presents from her bedroom closet and placed them under the tree before falling asleep on the sofa. She gave her son a loving smile, and then leaned in and added a final, matronly kiss.

Before either of her youngest took notice of her naked ass, Maggie stood up and quickly pulled her panties back into place. On the sofa, Patrick started to tuck his sticky and spent cock back into his underwear. "Why don't you go grab a quick shower," Maggie suggested. To the youngest ones, she said, "Put those down. You know the rules. Nobody opens anything on Christmas morning until we've had breakfast. Now go get in the kitchen and make your cereal."

Reluctantly, as always, Arty and Katy rushed out of the room and headed for the kitchen. Maggie waited until Patrick had also headed out of the room before joining the little ones. She needed coffee, something to eat, and sleep. The first two she'd manage easily enough. As for sleep, that would have to wait until later, once the presents had been opened.

***

"They're both asleep," Patrick told his mother. It was only one in the afternoon, but the excitement of opening presents and then playing with their new toys had finally wore out the two little ones. Patrick had carried each to their beds and joined his mother in her bedroom. He pushed the door closed behind him, ensuring that it latched. On the bed, Maggie lay on her side across the width of the bed completely naked, with one arm propping her up slightly. Her breasts hung to the side on her chest. Her free hand lay atop her pubic mound, slowly moving. She had her middle finger along her slot, moving along it. Patrick gave her a raised-eyebrow look. "I thought I had another present to open in here. It looks like it's already been opened." He stepped to the side of the bed and looked down at his sinfully loving mother.

Maggie smiled up at her son and replied, "Not every present needs unwrapping to be opened." She ran her tongue across her lips. "I know you want something that I've never given you. This afternoon, I'm going to let you take my butt."

"Are you serious?" Patrick grinned. Disbelieving, he asked, "You're going to let me fuck you up the ass?"

"I don't know how many other women's asses you've had the pleasure of, but I know that you've been craving mine." Maggie pulled her finger from her slit and gave it a lick, watching Patrick's eyes as she did. She also noticed the growing bulge at the front of the grey sweat pants he'd put on after his shower. He was close enough that she reached out and gave the front of his sweats a tug to release his rapidly growing manhood.

Maggie wrapped her fingers around his shaft and smiling up at him said, "Let's get this fat fucker ready." Patrick followed her instructions, and once kneeling on the bed beside her, he guided his cock into his mother's warm and willing mouth. He took hold of her auburn hair and slowly began to work his dick in and out between her lips.

"Uuummm, I love this wonderful cock of yours," she purred between slurps. She'd moved her hand back between her thighs and resumed working her slot. For his part, Patrick was enjoying the feel of her tongue as it slowly swirled around his knob as well as the sight of his mother playing with herself. He took hold of one of her tits and massaged the flabby orb for a few enjoyable minutes, until she slowly backed away from his cock and said, "I think you're just about ready."

Maggie rolled away from Patrick and reached over to the nightstand. She'd stood a new bottle of lubrication there, one that she'd purchased a few nights back when she'd decided to take this final step with her son. Maggie had never been a fan of anal sex, and it had been years since her ex-husband had taken her. Patrick had never tried, nor asked, and yet she knew that he wanted it, to take her third and final opening, and to complete the trifecta of violating his own mother. She was finally up for it, and after secretly using a couple of her dildos on herself, she had worked her asshole enough to take her son's fat cock. Or so she thought. That was why she had bought the lubrication that came with a numbing agent; Anal-Eze it was called.

Lying on her belly, Maggie tossed the bottle to Patrick. "Here, use this," she told him. "Lube me up real good, and put a good coating on that dick of yours. I don't think my spit will be enough." Maggie pushed her ass back and up, presenting herself to her son at the edge of the bed as he popped open the bottle's cap and poured some of the clear lubricant into his hand. She reached back and pulled her fat ass cheeks apart with one hand as well as pushing her knees further apart. She touched her anus with a finger, imagining what it looked like to Patrick as he looked on.

Surprising her, Patrick leaned in and pushed his face between her cheeks. "Oooohhh, that's nice!" Maggie sighed. The feel of her son's tongue slipping across her tight little rosebud always made her excited. It sent wildly different feeling up through her body, and in the times he had done it for her, Patrick was usually working two or three fingers in and out of her cunt-hole. This time, however, the full attention of her son was on her anus. Her pussy, as heated as it was, was forgotten. Patrick ran his one hand across the expanse of her wide ass while working the lubrication into his cock with the other, and all the while running his tongue around and across her anus. She looked back at him and told him, "Use that lube and stick that cock up my ass before I change my mind!"

Despite her apprehensions, Maggie had no intention of refusing her son now, not after getting him excited for her. Patrick lifted away and added a healthy squirt of the cool lubrication into her crack. She shivered slightly and cooed. "Rub it in," she told him, though Patrick already was working it into her with a finger. Her asshole popped open under his pressure and she felt his digital penetration. Patrick would play with her butthole when he went down on her sometimes, and gave her the old "two in the pink, one in the stink" once in a while also. Having her son's finger up her ass wasn't anything new. Having his cock up there would be.

As Patrick continued to work her anus into a relaxed state, Maggie sighed into the pillow tucked under her head and pushed her hips back a little. His finger slipped from her butt, to be joined by a second. She relaxed the muscles around her hole as Patrick loosened her up, inside and out. She was already tingling with immoral excitement, and in her aroused state, Maggie was ready to finally allow her son entry into her dirtiest, most decadent area.

Patrick was feeling the excitement building in his chest, and long before she was relaxed and ready for his thick penis, he pulled his fingers out of his mother's ass and pushed his cock-head against the hole. "Oooohh, Patrick! Please, go slow," she moaned when she recognized the spongy feel of his knob against her anus. Involuntarily, she clenched up, and yet Patrick pushed harder. "Oooohhh!" she groaned under the pressure, and then, in the moment her butt-hole opened and Patrick's knob popped into her rectum, Maggie cried, "Aaaawwwww!" The lancing pain that ripped up through her nearly made her crawl away from her son's penetrator. His fingers dug into her hips and held her in place while he held himself an inch inside.

"Relax, Mom," Patrick whispered to her. "Just relax a minute. I won't push." She looked back at him and he saw the pain in her eyes. She was breathing hard, as she once did when giving birth, and after a few moments, she nodded. Patrick pushed another inch or two up her ass, feeling her tightness and heat. The lubrication helped a little, but not nearly enough. Maggie had hoped her ass would go numb, since that's what the lube's bottle promised, but the pain remained. It wasn't bad, she thought, but getting fucked up the ass by her well-endowed son was going to take some getting used to.

Again, looking back at Patrick, she nodded, and he pushed more cock up her ass. The pain was going away, she realized, and when he stopped moving forward, she pushed back. His cock filled her guts and she felt full, all the way up to her belly. She reached between her legs to finger her clit and found her son's heavy scrotum there. She felt around and found that he was fully inside her. She had every lengthy inch of her son's cock up her ass. The thought made her entire body vibrate with excitement. Her pussy dripped into the palm of her hand.

"Fuck me," she heard herself groan. "Fuck my ass, Patrick!" she added, a bit louder. She looked back and, just in case he still hadn't heard her, she purred, "Fuck Mommy's ass, Patrick! Fuck me real good! I need it bad!"

Patrick had both hands full of his mother's ass. He was panting and beginning to sweat a little. His cock throbbed within the heat of her guts and with each passing second, he had to fight back the urge to cum. Despite what his mother thought, this was only the second time he'd had his cock up a woman's ass, the first being Heather McCoy, who was a retired porn starlet. Heather had given him some assistance, being an expert as it was, and walked him through the act. Patrick had fired his load into the condom she had insisted he wear within seconds of entering her, but he remained hard for a good time after, and managed to enjoy the act to a second release.

Patrick looked down into the junction of their bodies and began to slip out of his mother's rectum. He didn't have a condom on, as Heather had suggested he always wear when engaged in anal sex. He did have some in his overnight bag, however, and thought about slipping completely out of her ass to retrieve one.

"Fuck me, Patrick," Maggie moaned. She pushed back, taking most of him up her ass again. "Don't stop now. I need this. Keep fucking mommy up the ass, Patrick!"

That was all Patrick needed to hear. He lunged forward, driving his entire length into her and receiving a loud grunt in return. "You want my dick up your ass, do you?" Patrick asked with an implied menace that made Maggie look back at him. He saw fear flash in her eyes, but also a lust that he thought suggested a submission in her. He drove hard and deep, again and again, baring his teeth as a dog might when rutting his bitch. Patrick looked at his mother, the wide expanse of her pale back flesh, and realized that his mother was indeed his bitch.

"You like that, bitch?" he growled, and slapped his right hand down hard against her butt.

"Oooowww!" she yelped. Again, he smacked her ass and again she yelped even louder. All the while, Patrick ran the full length of his cock in and out of her ass. He looked down and saw the puckered ring pull nearly an inch from her crack as he withdrew, only to be stuffed back inside with his thrusts. His mother's sphincter ring was raw and red from the friction. His shaft was red as well, and Patrick found the bottle of lube to apply a fresh coating.

With the cooling of the lubricant on her anus that Maggie felt, she began to enjoy the sensations of having her guts stuffed full of her son's cock. The churning in her guts carried over to her pussy, and with the help of a free finger, Maggie worked herself into a climactic fury on her son's sodomizing shaft.

"Oooohhh, aaaaaahhhhh!" she wailed as her orgasm boiled through her. Her bowel clenched, trying to force Patrick's manhood out as her vagina pulsed. She stuffed a long finger up into her pussy and wiggled it inside, which drew a handful of cream out to pool in her palm. Patrick pushed deep into her and she reached for his balls to coat them with the cream in her hand.

"Hey!" Patrick gasped as he felt his mother's fingernail scrape across his asshole while she fondled his balls. He yanked back until only his knob was in her rectal grip, and then thrust in deep again. Her hand fell away and he resumed his deep, steady thrusting. Maggie was again grunting with every plunge into the pillow. Her body hurt, but she didn't want it to end. Not now that she'd discovered the painful pleasures her son's cock gave her, rammed up her ass.

"God, I love this," she admitted between grunts into the pillow. She turned her head and told him, "Fuck me, Patrick. Fuck my ass!"

Patrick hadn't slowed his pace in many minutes. He had added more lubrication to his shaft as he worked, and as his mother's ring relaxed and it became easier for him to thrust, he even picked up speed to the point where he was driving up her ass with as quick a stroke as he used on her wonderful pussy. His balls swung now, heavy with semen and ready to dump their load, and slapped across her clit hard. Maggie's pussy spasmed with every slap of her son's scrotum, and soon she was on the verge of cumming once again.

"Aaahhh! Aaahhh! Aaarrggghhhh!" she wailed as her orgasm exploded. She pushed up onto her hands and back onto Patrick's cock. Her body shook from her release as well as the pounding her guts were receiving. She could feel her cream leaking out and down the inside of her thighs, forced out with every thrust of his cock up her ass. "Cuuuummmminngggg!" she roared, very loud.

Patrick lost control in that moment, and as his mother got off hard on his dick, he joined her in roaring, "Aaaaannngggghhhhh!" His cock erupted and sent his hot seed deep into her bowels, coating the walls white with pulse after pulse of his semen. He dug his fingers deep into her ass-flesh, so deep as to leave long bruises after. Patrick held himself as deep as he could up his mother's ass as they shared in their loud, mutual climax. However, with all of the lubricant used, and the flood of his semen added to it, the spasms of Maggie's guts began to force Patrick's cock out.

"Ooohh, shit!" Patrick moaned as he slipped out of her guts. He grabbed his withered and greasy cock and used the tip to halt the flood of tainted spunk until her anus could wink closed. He was filthy, as was his mother's entire crotch, and the sudden funky smell of anal sex filled his head and sent him looking for something in the room to clean up with. He settled on a dirty t-shirt found in the hamper by the closet. Patrick wiped his cock clean and then press the shirt into his mother's butt-crack.

Maggie was still panting heavily as she grabbed hold of the shirt and wiped herself. She tightened her asshole to hold the load her son had deposited in until she could get to the bathroom. She also was hit by the funky smell and told Patrick, "We'd better hit the shower."

"I'll go find the Febreze," he told her as he pulled on his sweats. "This room smells bad."

"What did you expect?" she replied, and then suggested, "Maybe next time we do this in the shower?" Holding the soiled shirt to her crotch, Maggie followed Patrick out of the room and ducked into the bathroom. Patrick took care of the smell in the bedroom while she took care of the mess he'd made of her.

"Why was mommy crying, Patty," Katy asked. Patrick turned to find his six-year-old sister standing in the doorway as he sprayed the scented aerosol around and onto the bed.

"Mom wasn't crying, Katy," he told her. "We were playing one of our adult games, and she got excited because she won. You know, Mom doesn't win a lot."

"I know. Most of the time it's you shouting that you won the game."

"Why don't you go play with your new toys in the living room?" Patrick suggested.

"I need you to put batteries in," Katy shrugged. "The bow doesn't light up when I pull back on it. And the target needs batteries to keep score." Katy was a strange girl and enjoyed action toys more than dolls or stuffed animals. So, Patrick had bought Katy an archery set for Christmas, and it had turned out to be her favorite toy. He had bought a boy's version for Arty, but his little brother would rather play with the Hot Wheels set their mother had bought for him, and all of the Hot Wheels cars "Santa" had left.

"Okay. I'll be there in a few minutes. Let me finish up in here, okay?"

"Fine," Katy huffed and then ran off.

Maggie stepped out of the bathroom a moment later, wrapped in a large towel. "Katy's up," Patrick informed his mother as he passed, headed for a quick shower himself.

"Are you going to stay tonight?" Maggie asked her son, in hopes that he would. She knew that he enjoyed his privacy now, and seldom spent the night with her any more. "I'd like you too."

Patrick paused at the bathroom door and looked back at her. "I had thought I'd opened all my presents."

Maggie grinned and shrugged. "Maybe. Maybe not." She stepped up and placed her hands on his naked chest. She looked up into his face and shyly told him, "I liked what we did. Maybe we could do it again later?" She grinned wickedly and added, "We've got plenty of lube."

Patrick felt his cock twitch at his mother's words. "We'll see," he teased, and then kissed her briefly. "Maybe I've got a final Christmas present for you."

Maggie left his to shower, and after dressing in comfortable clothing, she joined Katy in the living room. Her ass ached, as she knew it would, and yet it was just a reminder at the pleasures she'd discovered on her son's anal invader. They had opened up an entirely new and exciting chapter in their incestuous relationship, one filled with a euphoria that was entirely unexpected to Maggie. As she played with her daughter on the living room floor, Maggie was already looking forward to their next anal excursion.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers
12