The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 74

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

Looking up into his face, she returned his grin. "Maybe. I might have enjoyed myself while watching." She kissed his chin. "I could use a little of what your mother got, you know." Erika moved her hand down to rub hard across his crotch. He was a big man to begin with, and she could feel him already starting to grow.

"What did you have in mind?" Brian whispered. Erika reflected his butt-grab with one of her own. His ass was much tighter than hers was, given that he still ran five miles five days a week when he wasn't deployed.

"So..." Erika looked around his hulking torso and asked, "Did you lock the door?"

"Why? Afraid someone might walk in and watch? Or maybe want to join in?" he laughed. Still, he reached back and pushed the knob-button lock. "There. Happy now?"

"I'll be happy only when your torpedo is thrust into the tube and ready to fire, sir!" she giggled, and pulled his mouth down to hers.

When she allowed him to pull back, Brian grinned, "Damn! Somebody's worked up. I guess watching my mom and dad fucking, or maybe my aunt cleaning my mom up, got you horny as hell!" He kissed her again and lifted her up bodily onto the sink. "God, you are one sexy woman!" he complimented her. "How did I get to be so fucking lucky?"

"Maybe it's got something to do with this fine piece of tube-steak you bring to the table, dear husband!" she purred while tugging at her husband's jeans in an effort to release his manhood. As she ripped open his fly and reached in to take hold of his manhood, Brian tugged Erika's leggings down, around her tight ass, and down the length of her legs. She pulled her left foot free and spread her legs open while Brian took hold of his cock and gave it a quick spit-lube. With one hand she pulled the damp crotch of her panties aside to present her dark slot, and with the other she used two fingers to pry her labia apart. Her pink inner sex flashed and Brian pushed forward, entering his wife to the root along her well-greased chute.

"My goodness! Someone is seriously fucking ready for some dick!" he whispered into her ear after a quick kiss. "I don't remember the last time you were this wet!"

"Stop the bullshit, sir, and start taking care of this hot girl's pussy!" she hissed back at him. Although he had out-ranked her throughout their Navy careers, Erika always enjoyed taking a verbal command of her lover when in the bedroom, and Brian never failed to follow her orders.

"Yes, Ma'am!" he growled as he began to work his cock in and out of her tight, pink pussy. He planted his mouth to hers as their grunts began to grow in volume, hoping that those outside the tiny bathroom would remain oblivious to the act going on inside.

Five minutes later, having pumped a thick load of his cream into his beautiful young wife, Brian finished tucking his cock away and joined his family upstairs, where the pizzas had been sliced and served. Erika followed a few minutes later. Everyone was filling plates with slices of pizza or any of the other finger-foods and snacks that had been laid out by Allison, Shelby, and Sarah. The men all had heaping plates and beers in hand, and headed back into the basement for the second half of the game. Deirdre joined the group a few minutes later as the women also filled their plates, though not quite as high as the men had.

As Erika headed with her plate to join Brian in the basement, Teagan took hold of her arm gently. She looked at the Irish woman and Teagan leaned close to whisper, "Let me know if you'd like me to clean that up." Erika took in her eyes, and saw the sly smile on the older woman's mouth, as well as the subtle flick of her tongue. In that moment, Erika felt her pussy tingle, and for the first time realized that marriage to Brian had indeed come with some interesting perks.

"Okay," was all she could say before Erika left her to join the men.

"Teagan, I saw that," Deirdre warned. "Let her be until she gets more comfortable around us."

"You know she was watching us," Teagan said.

"I do," Deirdre smiled. "And I was hoping she'd join in."

Teagan laughed. "Before the weekend is over, I bet she will."

Other than Erika, the rest of the women gathered in the dining room and turned their dialog to local gossip, the girls' studies, and eventually to boys and sex. A typical family holiday gathering in Regal Bay.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers