The Mature Lady

Story Info
What will the mature woman do for the younger man affection?
6.2k words
4.33
64.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers

It was Friday afternoon at 5 PM time to leave A2Z Toy Works business office for the weekend. Loretta Greene the 59 year old widow shut down her computer, while she thought of the weekend and the minimal activities she could engage in. Her two sons were grown and they lived about 3 hours from her one in NYC and the other in Boston. Her sons were 31 and 28 year's old, but still unmarried. Loretta brought them up with no help, after her husband died, when the oldest was 14, she went back to college and received her business degree with a portion of the money left to her from his death benefit. Now she is manager of the finance department at A2Z. Her present job was not very beneficial for relationships in her circle of male friends, but it pays the bills.

As she left for the day she received a phone call from one of the Vice Presidents of the company. Thomas Waltmen was in a panic, one of the conveyors in the warehouse broke down and it was 3 months before Christmas all the toys for Christmas arrived daily at the warehouse. The conveyor is needed or all the merchandize will back up at the delivery point.

He asked, "Can I meet with you to get authorization for overtime repairs at the warehouse?"

Loretta has never met him personally, but knew of him before he was transferred from Corporate to this office, although she has not had any dealings with him until the present time. His office is on the executive floor at the top of the building.

She said, "Sure what time". As she has taken ownership of her position and Loretta likes to help correct a difficult situation.

Thomas suggested, "We can meet at one of the finer restaurants in the business district, so I could buy you a meal after our business meeting, if you didn't have other plans."

Loretta said, "Sounds good." Not having anything planned that evening.

Thomas says, "Meet me in the front of the building." Before they hung up.

She left her office and just as she arrived in the front of the building a Limo pulled up under the portico.

The driver exiting the limo asking, "Is your name Mrs. Greene?"

She answered in the affirmative and the driver opened the door on the passenger side for her to enter, inside the Limo Thomas sat on the Drivers side.

The business meeting was completed in less than a half an hour. They ordered from the menu, while waiting for their meals Thomas and Loretta bonded realizing both were unmarried and liked many of the same things. For the next eight months they went out a few times a week. Thomas determined, Loretta under the facade of a strong independent woman had submissive tendencies. He gained this knowledge asking questions and gaining her trust.

Loretta voiced her concern about their age difference; Thomas felt age is only a number. She felt the age difference was too much for anything more than a business relationship to exist. Thomas told her their age difference didn't bother him in the least, but if she wanted to continue their relationship she would have to decide how far she would go to be with Thomas. He would always make sure she was safe and loved. She did not know what he was talking about and did not give him an answer. He told her to think about it and call him if she decided she wanted to discuss this arrangement further.

A little more information about the two of them, Thomas was 45 years old and 6'1" tall 7" taller than Loretta. He weighs about 195 pounds and you could see he works out when you are in his presence, he has dark brown eyes and black hair graying on the sides. Loretta is 145 pounds with 34d breasts and red hair just off her shoulders, light skin with freckles, making her a striking person when you meet her, as she looks at you with her deep blue eyes. She has a little secretaries spread on her back side, but this adds to her allure.

For the next 3 weeks there was no social contact between Loretta and Thomas. They passed in the halls and greeted, Thomas made it a point to go down to Loretta's floor each day, but it was the extent of their interaction. Loretta didn't know what Thomas had in mind for them and didn't want to call him, as she is an old fashion type of lady. She discussed the situation with some of her friends, they finally convinced her to call Thomas to meet with him.

Taking her friends advice calling Thomas the next day, discussing his remarks, Thomas telling her he is looking for a woman willing to do as he asks, but other than the last remark was very vague on exactly what he envisioned for her.

"Loretta, I like you very much, but I am an Alfa male I am looking for a woman to complement my personality." He told her.

The words "complement his personality" still confused Loretta; Loretta desperately wanted a relationship with him, she agreed to try to work on this relationship as Thomas directed her. He was ecstatic and Loretta was somewhat scared as to what she had agreed to. A Saturday meeting was scheduled and Loretta was told to be ready at 10 AM and the Limo will pick her up at her house.

The next 3 days went by slowly although Thomas called Loretta at least 4 times a day. She was filled with dread and anticipation as to what this relationship will bring her. On one hand she was happy to find someone who has the same interests she has, as for the last 16 years with going to college, bringing up the boys and putting them through college she hadn't time for a personal relationship.

Saturday Morning shown bright and shining for an early summer morning as Loretta awakened at 8 am, took a shower, and started to look through her wardrobe she was in a panic, what should she wear: A dress? No it was too formal, a pair of jeans, no not formal enough. She finally decided on a skirt and a top with bra and panty set, to complete the outfit she wore thigh highs and shoes with 3 inch heels. The skirt came to just below the knee and the blouse was a white pullover. She had a windbreaker she also laid out to bring with her. Finding her matching purse she transferred what she thought she needed to the small bag. She picked up one of the magazines she received in the mail to read while she waited for the Limo to arrive.

Engrossed in an article she was unaware the Limo pulled up until the doorbell rang. She jumped up and went to the door; standing at the door was William the Driver asking Loretta if she was ready to go. She picked up her purse, windbreaker and locked her front door. The driver opened the door for her and she slid in. The drive to Thomas's house took about 45 minutes, the driver and Loretta discussed political issues and general issues within the area they lived in. The house was a Mansion you could see it on top of a hill. Loretta realized Thomas lived in a gated community, as the Limo pulled up to the gate; it opened to let the vehicle through. The Drive up to the house presented beautiful views and the exterior of the house was magnificent.

Exiting the Vehicle the front door was opened by a man in a black suit William introduced him as Charles the butler. Loretta was guided into a large study on the first floor right next to the large foyer they just entered at the front entrance.

Charles said, "Have a seat and Thomas will be with you in a minute."

Looking around the study it was almost as big as her whole house. The walls are lined with book shelves up to the ceiling on 3 walls. They are filled with books and the 4th wall has windows from floor to ceiling.

Thomas entered the room without Loretta's knowledge as she was so intent on absorbing her surroundings.

"I hope the surroundings meet your approval?" He stated as a way to make his presents known.

Loretta whirled around in a panic to meet his gaze. "You scared me!" She cried.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." He said as he walked to a chair in front of her and sat down.

"Thank you, for agreeing to allow me to entertain you at my house." Said Thomas.

"How long have you worked for A2Z Toys?" Said Loretta.

Thomas proceeded to say, "I own 30% interest in A2Z toy company along with interest in many other organizations, but have only worked for A2Z for a little over 2 years."

"Why did you call me to get the OK for the overtime a while ago when you had the conveyor breakdown, if you are an owner?" She inquired.

Thomas said, "Although I am part owner I like to follow the proper procedure and also it was a way to meet you."

She was shocked a younger man took a personal interest in her.

The couple started to discuss Loretta's interaction with Thomas, he explained, "I would be worshiping your femininity and you would fueling my desire to see your femininity by doing what I ask."

She did not understand;

He said, "Would you like to begin to understand how this would work?"

She said, "Yes".

Thomas looked her in the eye and told her, "I want you to undress completely, before we go any further." He got up from his seat and produced a box continuing, "Fold all your clothes and place them in the box, except your shoes, if you would like to continue."

She was stunned and could not say anything she was here for no more than 5 minutes and she will either be naked as the day she was born or going back home.

Thomas arose from his seat saying, "I will give you some time alone to think about it. I will be back in 10 minutes if you are not naked by then I will have William take you home as I do not want to force you to do anything, and this will not affect your job." Thomas walked out of the door, leaving it open.

It has been so long since she has been naked in front of a man; she is scared he would be turned off by her body. She is not in her twenties presently she is almost 60. Looking at the clock she has been vacillating for the last 8 minutes. She arose from her seat, starting to remove her top over her head, being careful not to mess her hair, folding it and placing it in the box, next removing her skirt and thigh highs after removing her shoes. Placing her clothes in the box after folding her skirt, her bra came next and her panties following. She put her shoes back on walking back to the chair.

Loretta was ashamed and embarrassed her nipples were hard and her vaginal area very moist. She sat back down to wait for Thomas to come back in she sat with her legs crossed only a little red pubic hair was exposed and her arms over her breasts to conceal them the best she could.

With the 10 minute up Thomas entered the room pleased Loretta has jumped the first hurtle. With a smile Thomas stated, "Let me look at you." As he reached for her hand he had her stand up. "Put your hands at your side my dear you should never obscure your beauty." He said as he looked down at her red pubic hair and was delighted to see such a luxurious growth. "Spread your legs," He told her smiling at her to let her know he approved of her display so far.

She did as directed and he reached between her legs to feel pussy, her excitement was evident at the entrance of her flower of life, also her feminine scent of arousal was present she smelled delicious.

He commented, "It is good sign you are responding in a positive way to your exposure."

Thomas reached out to massage' her breast, this caused Loretta to moan. She loves to have her breast massaged and it has been many years since she has let someone do this to her. This pleased Thomas also.

"Please put your hands at your sides and spread your legs." He told her.

She moved her legs about 18" apart.

Thomas told her, "Move her legs further apart until I tell you to stop."

She kept sliding her legs open more until her legs were about 24" apart.

Thomas said, "Stop". He backed up and looked at her vaginal area he could see her labia is open with her arousal. He commented, "How beautiful you look at this moment, all though your face is almost as red as your hair."

Loretta was proud a much younger man thought she was beautiful, she almost forgot she was nude.

"I think we will have to trim your pubic hair a little though, but we will take care of it later, now I want to show you around the place." Said Thomas holding out his hand for the older woman.

"Like this?" Loretta shot back in fear.

"Yes, my dear when you come here from now on Charles will show you where to undress as of now I only want to see you naked at my home." Said Thomas authoritatively.

She started to color again she was red all the way down to her belly button as they walked out of the study and up the stairs where a maid was dusting.

Thomas introduced her saying, "This is Lena the upstairs maid. Lena this is Loretta a friend of mine".

The maid greeted Loretta looking her up and down which embarrassed the older woman.

He showed Loretta to a bedroom saying, "This is your room when you stay for the night."

It was as big as her whole house and the bathroom was as big as all the bedrooms in her house, with a shower that had a rain head and many shower heads around the sides. The shower was Big enough to fit 8 people in it.

Loretta asked, "Where is your room?"

He walked down the hall and showed her his room which was next to hers with 2 doors that locked from each side going between his room and the room he told her was hers. It was amazing to Loretta she was becoming used to being naked in such a short time. They walked through all the rest of the 22 other bed rooms although they were much smaller than Thomas's and my bedroom, she thought.

Wait a minute Loretta thought, "I said my bed room, am I thinking of staying here? At that moment she realized she was going to stay if asked.

She was introduced to the downstairs maid in the hall, and the cook in the kitchen where Charles and William were seated having coffee.

Thomas asked Loretta, "Do you want a coffee or breakfast?"

"Breakfast" she stated, as she didn't have anything this morning.

"Would you like it in the dining room?" Thomas asked.

"No" Loretta said, "I will have it here if you don't mind." She was completely comfortable being nude in front of his staff to her amazement.

Thomas was right on with Loretta he thought she would make a good submissive when he looked at her file and delighted she has a wonderful body to go with her personality.

After breakfast Thomas had Loretta stand up and he called the downstairs maid over along with the woman in the kitchen helping the cook, the cook, William and Charles.

Thomas asked, "Should Loretta's pubic area be trimmed and if so how much?"

They all studied the mature woman's pubic area. To the embarrassment of Loretta she could smell her arousal and feel wetness seeping out of her pussy. She hoped no one else noticed her arousal.

The down stair maid said, "Maybe she should have something done like this." As she pulled her slacks and panties down to show everyone her landing strip.

"Too short," Everyone said.

The cooks helper pulled her skirt up and panties down, she had her bush just trimmed around the edges.

Thomas liked the grooming of her pubic area better he said, "I would like her pubic hair cut into a heart as her hair is so red."

It was decided she will have her pubic hair trimmed into the shape of a heart with Loretta agreeing with them.

Thomas said, "I'm going to show you around the grounds as it is a warm day, no need to dress."

She balked at this saying, "Someone in the neighborhood may see me if I go outside."

Thomas said, "You're probably right but I want to show you the grounds and show you off also you're so beautiful nude."

Taking his hand she reluctantly walked out the door into the warm sun, the grounds were 5 acres and Thomas walked hand and hand with her over all the property and through the gardens. He came to a low fence which adjoins the next yard and there was a man doing some gardening.

Thomas walked up to the fence and said hello to Roger his neighbor and introduced a very naked Loretta to him she put her left arm over her breast and shook hands with Roger with her right. Thomas grabbed her left hand and forced it down away from her breast. She got the message Thomas wanted her to be exposed to his neighbor and compiled with his wishes.

They walked around the gardens, pool, and hot tub. The couple went back to the house hand in hand Thomas introduced Loretta to many men working on the grounds and she accepted the fact Thomas wants her to be totally exposed to them. They had lunch together with the rest of the house staff including the gardening crew, in all; there were at least 15 people in the large informal dining room, the only nude woman was Loretta.

Thomas asked Loretta, "Would you want to go out to the pool for the afternoon?"

"Sure," She said, "I love to swim, but haven't had the time or a pool to swim in for a long time."

Thomas likes to swim also he put on his suit and was sitting with Loretta. They are having a good time soaking up the sun. Thomas telling Loretta she needs to have sun tan lotion on her body to protect her from burning, proceeding to apply the protection to her body taking care to fully cover her breasts and having her spread her legs to massage' the lotion into her most private area in front of all the people working in the yard.

Loretta was on the verge of cuming as he is finishing the sun protection on her body.

Grabbing at Thomas's hand placing it back on her flower of life she says, "I need to cum."

"The mature woman has come a long way in a short time." Thomas thought as he rubbed her pussy in front of everyone who cared to look. It took him a few minutes of manipulation of her vulva to produce an orgasmic reaction from the mature woman.

Loretta was humping Thomas's 4 fingers imbedded in her pussy she screamed, "I'm cuming, push your hand into my pussy harder!" The mature woman squirting all over the lounge and the concrete apron to the pool during her orgasm, gasping for breath.

Thomas left the mature woman lying on the lounge to regain her composure, she was spread out on the lounger and didn't care who saw her intimate being at this time she was content.

Thomas running and diving in the pool to cool off after taking care of Loretta was calling to Loretta to come into the pool with him. Coming out of her after orgasmic bliss she looked around to find 5 grounds men grinning at her. The mature woman totally embarrassed about her intimate display jumping off the lounge and into the pool. Thomas and Loretta stayed in the pool or the hot tub all afternoon, she kept bumping into his cock as they were swimming, and she reached down to grab him.

Thomas said pushing Loretta's hand away from his cock, "There will be time for you to pleasure me later, this afternoon it is all about your pleasure."

They exited the pool at dinner time, went into the dining room to have a 4 course meal prepared by the kitchen staff. After dinner Loretta and Thomas retired to the media room to watch TV.

"Would you want William to bring you home tonight? Thomas asked Loretta.

"No, I think I want to stay here tonight." She said.

Thomas was sitting on one side of the couch and Loretta cuddled up next to him to watch a few shows on Lifetime channel. He was rubbing her leg getting closer to her pussy as the shows continued. Loretta didn't offer any resistance when Thomas started to rub her pussy lips. She didn't stop him from her intimate massage' when the assistant cook came into the media room to inquire if they would want anything from the kitchen.

After three two hour shows on Life Time Channel and being after 12 midnight Thomas said, "I am tired, I think I will turn in for the night."

Loretta grabbed his hand and he helped her up, they went up to the bedrooms hand in hand. Thomas was excited Loretta was at ease in her nudity. She was reacting as if she was dressed presently; she enjoyed Thomas's ministrations while she watched TV.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers
12