The Mature Professor's Nemesis

Story Info
'X-rated six" returns, Hale gets involved.
24.8k words
4.41
7.7k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
805 Followers

This fictional story deals with the consequences someone could face that is exploiting other people illegally or otherwise to physically or mentally hurt them. These cowards can be in over their heads without even realizing it. Unless you know what all the players are capable of, you should be very cautious when you want to discredit someone. Certain men are letting their little head dictate the actions of the head on their shoulders, causing these individuals grief when they are tracked down.

Wanda Ames as you may remember is a mature woman heading toward her sixty-first birthday. She is a professor and department head at a conservative New England college in the northeastern USA. She spent a harrowing weekend being blackmailed into humiliating acts in public by unknown individuals. The trusting woman thought she was rid of her nemesis 'X rated six', as she hasn't heard from him in over six months, but today, Monday morning she received an email from him with videos, and photos documenting the weekend she spent at The Country Inn and Suites, including the oral sex she gave her two body guards before she left the hotel after completing the humiliating tasks required by 'X-rated six'. Her nemesis had access to all the data gathered by her longtime friend Sue who the Professor enlisted to document her demeaning activities for the weekend. Sue was in room two twenty at the hotel the professor rented for her gathering the information.

The Professor received an email from her nemesis with an attachment stating. "You have until tomorrow to answer this email or the same thing will happen this time, as I told you would happen last time." Her nemesis stated.

After opening the attachment the mature woman was hysterical she went to her office and called Sue. "He has all the photos you took at the hotel." She screamed into the phone when Sue answered.

"What are you talking about Wanda?" Sue said, seeing her friend's number come up on her cell phone.

"That pervert has photos of me giving Sam and Carl oral sex in my hotel suite along with everything else which transpired during the whole weekend that you documented." Wanda sobbed hysterically.

"I think you should call your husband and tell him everything, so he can help you stop the person that is stalking you before something tragic happens. The guy stalking you is a real sicko." Sue said concerned for her friend's safety.

Summoning all her courage Wanda said to her friend Sue. "I think you're right. I should have done this a long time ago."

The women hung up and Wanda called her husband Hale.

"Hi honey." Hale said when he answered his cell. "What's up?"

"Do you think you can come home now, I have a big problem that I need to talk to you about?" The distraught woman said to her husband and then broke down crying.

Worried that she is sick, he said. "I can be home in an hour Wanda." They disconnected. Hale informed his PA on the way out. "I have an emergency at home cancel all my clients for the day." He was wondering what is causing her all this grief, suspicious it has something to do with the weekend she went away with Sue. In all the years they have been married, she has never done anything like that before. Wanda always wanted Hale to accompany her when she goes anywhere for an extended period.

Wanda arrived home first, sitting in the kitchen to wait for Hale. She was crying when Hale entered the house.

"What is the matter Wanda? Things can't be that bad? We will work out whatever your challenge is together." Hale told his wife as he took her in his arms to comfort her. It was breaking his heart to see Wanda so distressed.

"Let's sit in the living room Hale." Wanda said between sobs. "I probably should have told you a long time ago, how I worked my way through college." Wanda said sobbing, wanting to get all the gory details out in the open before she lost her nerve.

Hale looked at her and laughed. "You performed in X-rated movies to pay your way through college."

"What??? How did you know? All the movies were sent overseas and the producer assured me, no one would know I performed in X-rated movies in this country before I agreed to perform." Wanda cried as she went to her husband and sobbed on his shoulder, wetting his dress shirt with her tears.

"Wanda I knew about your college years before we were married. Some of my college friends had your movies. They ordered them through a distributor in Europe. I saw them before I met you. I was in seventh heaven when I met you at the college function where you were an assistant professor." Hale confessed to his wife of over thirty years. "I am sorry I never told you Wanda. I Hope you're not mad at me."

"Not mad at you? I love you, but why didn't you tell me?" Wanda said.

"I guess I didn't want you to think I married you because you were a porn star." He said laughing.

The tension in the room evaporated, Wanda laughing with her husband through her tears. What Hale didn't tell his wife he bought the movie from Charley Eastland. Sue's husband over forty years ago. Hale met Charley in their last year in college. The Eastland's lived in another part of the country for ten years and Charley only saw Wanda's movie once, thus he didn't associate Wanda with X rated movies. The couple moved back to the area renewing their friendship, when Wanda realized Sue married Hale's friend. Charley and Sue operate a real estate agency in town presently.

Hale was infatuated with Wanda's beauty when he saw her in the film, so he watched her movie many times before her met her. The relief was short lived as Wanda has to tell Hale the rest of the story. Her weekend away will have to be explained to Hale.

"There is more to the story Hale." His wife said with a worried look on her face.

"I figured as much." Hale said smiling at his wife and taking her hand. "We will work though it together, between the two of us we can take on the world if need be." Hale gave her a loving kiss on her forehead and a hug to emphasize his last statement.

Without saying a word she handed a manila envelope to her husband with the documents she copied from the attachment to the email her nemesis sent her.

"What's this?" Hale asked as he opened it to find a photo of his wife giving a man a blow job along with other photographic evidence of her weekend at the Country Inns and Suites.

"Hale Let me explain what happened before you tell me to leave." Wanda cried thinking Hale would be angry with her for breaking their marriage vows. His wife explained the humiliating weekend away to her husband between tears and hysterical crying.

By the time his extremely nervous wife completed her explanation of the photos, Hale was ready to kill the guy that has been stalking her.

Hale was looking through the photos, when he spotted Sam in one of them. "Do you know who this guy is?"

"Yes, the pervert had Sam and another guy named Carl as my body guards to look after me, as he had me humiliate myself in public during the weekend." Wanda said.

"Well the pervert did one thing right, hiring Sam, we go back a few years, I met him when he retired from the Special Forces. He is a very mean character when he is provoked. We traded some harrowing stories of our time in the service." Hale reminisced with an intense look in his eyes that scared Wanda.

"What am I going to do Hale?" Wanda asked in a troubled voice.

"The first thing we will do is call Sam, along with Carl, get them on the payroll. I want you to answer the email and do as the coward says, until we catch him, so he won't cause trouble for you at the college. You have less than two years before you retire, and I want you to get the retirement you worked toward from the college. I will have Sam and company, take care of the pervert." Hale said with vengeance in his voice and demeanor that Wanda has never seen before. Continuing he said. "The pervert has fucked with the wrong lady..., MY LADY!" Hale hugged his wife to show he is not upset with her, and to show support.

Hale's fists were balled up, and he had a very rigid look on his face, one that scared Wanda.

Wanda's husband brought the contact number for Sam up on his phone. "Hi Sam, how have you been?" Hale said when his associate answered the phone.

"I'm good Hale. Is this a social call, or do you have something you want me to take care of?" Sam said remembering the humiliating weekend Hale's wife was put through a few months ago that he witnessed.

"I have a coward stalking my wife." Hale said in anger.

"How did you find out?" Sam said not wanting to throw Wanda under the bus, so to speak, if Hale found out another way.

"He contacted her again and she has had enough, she wants his blackmail to stop. She showed me photos of the weekend that her friend Sue took. Wanda had cameras all around the room, so Sue could keep track of her."

"Oh boy, the woman named Sue was working with Wanda, and she had the hotel room bugged? Did you happen to see how she thanked us for the security detail?" Sam asked concerned that he will have to deal with the wrath of Hale.

"Yes I did." Hale said.

"Sorry about that, she surprised us." Sam said as a way to explain away the blowjob.

"Sam I'm not concerned about the oral sex you received from my wife. I want to hire you and your friend Carl is it?" Hale said "I want to know who the pervert is that is using my wife for his perverted games." He continued very angry.

"Sure Hale anything you need, we'll see what we can find out about the coward." Sam said concerned that he overstepped his bounds for not dissuading Wanda from giving him oral sex as Hale can be very tenacious when angered. Sam getting his marching orders hung up, relieved Hale wasn't concerned with his wife's indiscretion.

Meanwhile Wanda worked on her to do list:

Not wanting to say anything to Hale in his present state. Wanda went to her computer and sent an email to 'X rated six'. "You said we're all square and you wouldn't bother me again. You sent all the photos to me when I was in college, after I humiliated myself last time. Now you have the ones of me from the weekend. You're never going to let me go are you?" Wanda hit send and waited.

"It took you longer to respond this time, but I am glad you did for your sake. As far as never going to let you go. I will one day, when I get tired of you, but for now I have another project I want you to undertake for me. See the attachment.

Wanda opened the attachment; it was an ad that said:

Female figure model wanted for erotic poses.

Payment: one hundred dollars a session.

Place: Alford

Days: Tuesday and Thursday

Time: Six to Ten PM.

With a phone number to contact the poster:

"Hale I received an answer from the email I sent to the pervert." Wanda said showing him the ad for a figure model in their area.

"I contacted Sam, he said he will call Carl and take the assignment. He likes you and feels bad that there is someone trying to discredit you. Here is Sam's email, forward the email from the coward to him, see if they can find out who he is." Hale told his wife.

After forwarding the email to Sam Wanda asked. "What should I do?"

"Unfortunately you will have to do what he says until we can catch him." Hale said looking at his wife with sadness in his eyes.

"Will you come with me?" Wanda asked with a premonition of the degradation she will be facing.

"No, I think you should have Sue go with you. I don't want him to know that you told me, because he may think he can't blackmail you anymore and carry out his threat to discredit you before he disappears." Hale said as he knows he is dealing with a demented person and doesn't want his wife terrorized or harmed by him. He continued. "I will have Sam or Carl nearby for your protection."

"Okay, I will call Sue ask her if she wants to help me again." Wanda said as she dialed the number to her friend's cell. "Hi Sue." Wanda said after Sue answered the phone.

"What's up Wanda?" Sue said.

"You want to help out a friend in need again?" Wanda asked.

"Sure, what do you have to do this time?" Sue asked.

"I have to model nude for an art group in Alford." Wanda said.

"You tell Hale yet?" Sue asked.

"Yes, but he knew about my escapades in college. He was pissed with the pervert, when I showed him the photos from our weekend away. Sam has worked for Hale before. Hale has murder in his eyes. I have never seen my husband so mad. Hale called Sam and Carl to watch over us, while they find out who is doing this." Wanda explained to Sue.

"You mean we'll have those two hunk's looking after us? Oh my panties are getting wet." Sue said giggling.

"Easy for you to say, I'm the one going to be taking my panties off again." Wanda said angry about the whole situation.

Wanda called the number on the ad after she disconnected with Sue.

Wanda was ready to hang up when the phone was picked up. "Hello may I help you?" The voice said in broken English.

"Yes, if you're the person that is looking for a female figure model?" Wanda said.

"Ha, yes I look for woman model." He said. "My name Wilhelm, have group, look for uninhibited female model." Wilhelm continued in broken English.

"I am over sixty years old, but uninhibited." Wanda lied, really not wanting to model as she suspected the degrading poses they will have her in.

"Ha good, good, what's name and need to see you, when you be able to come to Alford." Wilhelm said in broken English.

"My name is Wanda and I will call you back. I have a friend that will come with me, is that okay with you?"

"Ha, yes, yes, bring friend to meeting." Wilhelm said.

Wanda called Sue. "When are you available to go see the artist looking for a model?" Wanda asked.

"How about tomorrow after four we can leave here and be in Alford in forty-five minutes." Sue said.

"Okay I will see if that works?" Wanda said.

Wanda called Wilhelm. "Hello this Wilhelm."

"Hi Wilhelm, I can meet you tomorrow five PM. I need an address to put into my GPS." Wanda said.

"Let me look. Yes tomorrow Tuesday fine." Wilhelm said and he gave her the address for the meeting.

After Wilhelm disconnect with Wanda he text 'X rated six'. "Wanda come meet tomorrow afternoon."

"Have her strip nude and stay there to meet the group of artist. Have her spread her legs for you and make sure you inspect her pussy. There is a thousand dollars in for you if you send photos." X rated six wrote as an incentive to his cohort.

"Okay will do." Wilhelm responded enthusiastically, as he received authorization to control the mature woman.

Wanda went to her husband and gave him all the information she compiled about the meeting, Wilhelm and the address.

"Good, Wanda I will email this information to Sam, so he can get started on compiling data on this Wilhelm character." Hale said as he hugged his wife. "We will have this straightened out in no time." Hale comforted his wife, but he knew it probably will not be done with, until she completes all the coward's requests, so he will have the ammunition he needs, to put away the pervert, one way or another.

Wanda called Sue, to let her know the meeting was all set for the next evening.

Hale was trying to comfort his wife, but she was inconsolable, having the premonition of what she will have to contend with before 'X-rated six' is out of her life for good.

"I am so sorry Hale. Will you still love me, after I do what the pervert will want me to do?"

"Wanda you're my soul mate. I will pick up and look under every rock to find this slime ball and make him pay for what he is doing to you." Hale said with hatred, that Wanda has never seen in her husband before. "In Nam I killed people for less than he is doing to you." He stated with a vengeance that scarred his wife.

This brought Wanda to the realization that she knows little of her husband's life before they met. "He has killed people when he was in the military." She thought in shock. To think her husband of over thirty years has never talked about his military service until today. This is a part of his life she was oblivious to.

---------------------------------------------------------------

It was a very miserable night for Wanda and even worse day for the mature Professor. Everyone could see she was sad, but no one could help her.

At four PM Wanda picked up Sue. She set her GPS for the address in Alford.

"Sue look in my purse there is a video cam necklace you can put on, to get a photo of Wilhelm and anything else that happens." Wanda said.

The rest of the ride to Alford was in stressed silence, both women wondering what the outcome of the meeting will be. Wanda found the building; it was an old church made into an Art Cooperative on the main street of the town.

Both women exited the car and went to the front door. It was locked, Wanda rang the bell. A short time later a little man who looked over forty years old with a beard and thick eyeglasses answered the door.

"May I help you?" The little man said with the accent that Wanda recognized.

"Hi, are you Wilhelm? Wanda asked.

"Yes, you be Wanda, please come in?" The little man said.

"Yes I am and this is my friend Sue."

"Nice meet you both." Wilhelm said causing both women anxiety with his expression as he looked both women over.

The women felt violated, they were figuratively being undressed by the little man.

Unbeknownst to the two women, Sam was close by and took a photo of Wilhelm. He was running the photo through his computer with facial recognition software, before the two women entered the building.

"Come into office Wanda, your friend can stay out here and look through the artwork on the walls, if she likes." The little man said with anticipation.

"I prefer that she is in the meeting with us, Wilhelm." Wanda said.

"Fine, fine, but I want to check your body before I decide to have you model for the group." Wilhelm said.

"Why do you want to check my body that is never done, with the models that pose for figure studies?" Wanda said to get it on tape that it was not common practice, to audition nude, before you model for artists drawing figure studies.

"The modeling you be doing is not regular, it's erotic." The little man said looking at Wanda salivating somewhat and rubbing his hands together as if washing them, he continued. "Need to see lady lips, you be showing them when posing."

It was worrying Sue looking at the little man, as to what he was capable of. She was feeling sorry for Wanda. Realizing Wanda will have to strip for this pervert. Wanda knew she will be totally exposed to the group she will be modeling for, with the last statement of the little man.

Getting into her porn star persona Wanda said. "Okay you can look, but don't touch." As she started to remove her blouse, she put the garment on the chair next to her. Reaching in back, Wanda popped the hooks on her bra, removing it, and placing the intimate garment over the chair, on top of her blouse. Next she kicked off her shoes and pushed them under the chair. Wanda unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt letting it fall to the floor, and picked it up, putting it with the growing pile of clothes. She looked at Wilhelm saying. "There you satisfied." She wanted him to tell her to strip completely.

"No, no take off panties need to see lady lips." The little man said with a greasy smile on his face, salivating like a dog.

Wanda pushed her panties down to her knees and let them fall to the floor. She bent over to pick up the intimate garment, giving the little man a beaver shot in the process. Sue was capturing all this on the necklace cam. The feed was being sent back to the car to her computer Wanda had set up in the back seat. Sam was also receiving the feed from the cam with the software he possessed on his computer.

"Now are you satisfied you disgusting little man. Can I get dressed?" Wanda asked in an angry outburst.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
805 Followers