The Mayor's Corruption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! Not yet my sweet pussy loving pet. I know how much you want it, but I'm in control. Now, Kneel!"

I couldn't believe I wasn't allowed to fuck her yet. I needed it so badly! Feeling more defeated then ever, I kneeled in front of her big bubble ass. She was still wearing the stocking and heels, but I couldn't take my eyes off her sweet pussy and ass. Her ass looked so big and dominating in front of me, it only made me hornier!

"Eat my pussy this way baby, from behind so my big ass is right in your face!"

I dove in, grabbing a handful of ass with each hand, shoving my face in her ass as my tongue found her sweet cunt. I had never enjoyed eating out a women so much!

"Ohhhh yeah, eat my asshole baby!" This was more then I had bargained for. I had never eaten ass before but I knew I couldn't resist her command. I licked back and forth between pussy and asshole frantically, worshipping every inch of her. She came again, screaming loudly.

"Baby, enough! Fuck Me! Put that big cock in me!"

That was all I needed. I stood up and positioned by dick at the entrance of her pussy, she pushed back, her pussy swallowing my entire cock. I leaned into her, feeling the soft fat of her ass pushing back into my pubic area. I started slowly, thrusting the entire length of my dick into her purposely. Her wet pussy felt so good, so and inviting. My need for orgasm drove me wild, and soon all subtly was lost as I thrust madly into, humping wildly, desperate for release. Her ass pushed back into me with each thrust, and soon I placed a hand on each cheek, watching the ripple go throw her thick ass with each thrust of mine. We were both sweaty, and breathing hard. She was muttering obscenities and talking about my big cock. I was only moments away from orgasm and started humping even harder. She got the idea, but had something else in mind.

"Stop!" She said forcefully. I was surprised and angry, but I obeyed, giving in to her control. She stood up, removing my cock from her wet snatch. "Let me show you how this is going to work baby." She pushed all my papers and documents off my desk, straight into the garbage can. "Lay."

Wordlessly, I obeyed. My body fit on my desk, but my legs below the knee were simply dangling off. Sarah crawled up and straddled me. "I want to show you my special kind of sex." She positioned her hips above mine and put the tip of my cock into her pussy. She leaned forward, and placed her tit in my mouth, I started sucking happily as she lowered herself onto my cock, my groan of pleasure was suffocated by her giant tit. She started to ride me slowly.

"Yeah, you like that don't you baby? Feel how good my pussy feels, taking all your big dick! Mmmm, you'd do anything for this pussy wouldn't you?"

I pulled away from her tit, just to let her know that I was hers. "God yes Sarah! I'll do anything for this, just please let me cum!" Her pace increased slightly to reward my confirmation.

"Oh I will, but I should warn you, after you come this time, its only going to get worse. Its like a mosquito bite, once you scratch it, its only going to itch more. Every time I fuck you, you will go further and further under my control. Soon, you won't be able to go more then a few hours without me riding you to orgasm. You'll need me to move into your mansion just to keep you satisfied."

"But oh how satisfied you will be! I'll fuck you so good morning, noon, and night.....sucking your dick when your really good at serving me." Her pace increased faster then ever. I was closer to coming now then ever, my face still buried in her tits.

"So....are you going to leave my clients alone?"

"YES! I'll never bother them again as long as you keep fucking me!"

"Good. And are you going to serve me the best you can?"

"ALWAYS! I'll do whatever you want, you can move in with me tomorrow if you want! I'll pamper you in every way, keeping you comfortable and satisfied will be my number one priority!" I was so close.

She started riding me faster. "God baby, I am so lucky! I have the sexy powerful mayor serving ME! Give in baby, complete the process of submitting to my control! Cum baby!"

She dropped her weight down on me, grinding her pussy into my pubic bone. I came hard, shooting my load into her and grunting like and animal. My body went limp and I swallowed hard, trying to catch my breath.

She unmounted me. Standing in front of my prone, limp body.

"Dress me."

"Of course." I stood up and picked up her clothes. I put her panties on the ground in front of her and spread the leg holes so she could step in and I pulled them up. Next I placed her bra around those giant tits and secured it behind her back, taking a moment to appreciate how awesome those jugs looked pushed together and up. She caught me starring and rewarded me with a deep kiss, her hand grabbing a chunk of my hair and holding my face to hers. My dick jumped again before she let me go. I finished dressing her in her skirt and blouse, taking in her voluptuous body the whole time. When I was finished, she fixed her hair and grabbed the folder I had given her. She turned and looked at me.

"It won't be long until you crave my pussy domination again. You can try fucking other girls or jerking off to the thought of me to satisfy you, but nothing will work. Your need will drive you crazy. If I hear anything about you trying to hassle my clients, you will never see me again." She grabbed a pen and piece of paper from the floor and wrote her number on it. "I expect you to call me tonight. I will meet you at the governor's mansion, I will bring some sexy lingerie to reward your good behavior. See ya tonight baby."

With that, she turned and walked out, closing my office door behind her. I sat there, still naked, feeling defeated but as turned on as I have ever been. I began to get dressed and pick-up my belongings that were on the floor, already looking forward to calling Sarah as soon as I was back home.

12