The Mayor's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, I-"

"Shut up, I'm not done! I'm sick of playing second fiddle to anything in a skirt. You haven't touched me in years. At least now I know why." I was screaming at that point; my anger had taken over. But I took a deep breath and managed to continue in a more civilized manner.

"You've hurt me for the last time," I said, "and now we're going to play this little game by my rules. They're very simple too: You don't get sex unless I say so, you don't get to cum unless I say so, and you watch every second of me taking back MY sex life that you so willingly destroyed."

I was calm and cool and he knew I was in control at that point. With a pride I hadn't felt in years I stood and went over to a small desk by the window. I reached into a drawer, pulled out a large manila envelope and tossed it to Tom.

My husband went through the pictures he retrieved from the envelope and the shocked look on his face grew deeper with every one.

"The Press would have a field day with those, huh?" I said. "Our little sexpot Mayor screwing around on his poor little, heartbroken wife." I gave a sarcastic pout.

"But...but, why?"

"Insurance. Those will make sure you do as your told. Now, put them away and go clean yourself up. The next part of my little game starts in an hour."

**********

While Tom was away, I stripped naked then slipped into a silk robe and tied it about my waist. I found Tom in the living room when I returned. The two of us sat in silence waiting for the next phase of my plan to arrive.

"Mrs. Reynolds? I heard you sent for me." Ben Wilson, the house gardener had stepped into the living. He wasn't an old man, really only a year or two older then Tom, but too many long days in the hot sun had aged his skin beyond his years. Until then I hadn't noticed, but he was a rather good looking man. Slightly shorter then Tom, but more muscular. His sunbathed face appeared almost to be etched from stone.

"Close the door, Ben," I said and he complied.

I offered Ben a seat in a large, comfortably plush chair. He accepted and I started my lines. Ben hadn't been arranged like Ted and Rob the night before, but I had a feeling it would work out fine: he had had a silent, distant crush on me from the first time we met. I was sure he'd go along with my plan.

I said, "In the almost ten years I've known you, Ben, I've never once seen you with a woman or even heard you speak of one." Then, with my sultry voice, added, "I must be awfully lonely."

Tom was squirming in his seat across from Ben and I, Ben look confused but slightly hopeful, and I sounded like some faded porn star quoting dialogue from a rejected movie. It was great. God, I was having fun!

"I like working with my garden, Mrs. Reynolds," Ben replied with a somewhat sheepish tone.

"And you do a fine job too, Ben, but I think it's time someone did something for you."

I crossed the room with speed and grace and stopped right in front of Ben. The look of hopefulness on his face grew, but so did his discomfort. When he looked over to Tom I knew I had to do something or I'd loose him.

"No," I said, "don't worry about Mayor Reynolds. Focus on me." With that, I pulled the silk tie from my waist and let the robe fall to the floor.

Ben's eyes widened as he took in my naked body. When I noticed a bulge starting to form in his lap I knew I had him.

The whole scene was cheap and tacky. Tom saw straight through my cheesy performance but Ben was hooked. I guess it had been a lot longer then I thought since he had been with a woman. I almost felt bad for using him the way I did but it was too late to back out now. There was no way I'd let Tom see me be weak. Instead, he seemed disgusted at my silly display.

Without a second thought to the matter, the show went on and I dropped to my knees in front of Ben. His legs easily spread with my gentle urging and before he knew it I had manipulated his pants and his now fully erect prick was standing straight up in the air.

I stroked Ben slowly for a moment, admiring his member. It was long (shorter then Tom's, to be sure, but long in its own right) but the girth was what impressed me: Ben was thicker then any I had ever seen. With the way each of the veins stretched towards his circumcised tip, beautiful was the only word I could use to describe it.

Ben was making a low moaning sound, almost like a purr, as my hand gently caressed his dick. Even I was surprised at how easily I had gotten him into that position. But I did, and I was ready to show Tom what he would be missing out on.

Flashing a wicked smile up to Ben, I dropped my head into his lap. His cock slid past my lips with ease as I took him fully into my mouth. I started bobbing my head slowly and let my tongue caress the underside of Ben's dick as it moved in and out of my mouth. That motion continued for a time and I could feel the pleasure growing inside of Ben.

My head started moving faster on Ben's cock and each movement now elicited a deep moan from him: he was feeling exactly what I expected. What I didn't plan for, though, was the effect it was having on me. It had started out as a small tingle in my pussy but had grown into a pulsating pressure the more I pleasured Ben.

Spreading my legs slightly, I let a hand fall between my thighs and found my pussy almost dripping excitement. I found myself deeply aroused from sucking on Ben's cock and new I needed immediate relief. Without loosing pace with the dick sliding in and out of my mouth, my fingers set to work on my pussy, touching the soft skin and rubbing gently over my clit.

More moans filled the closed living room: Ben's and now my own. His were louder then mine, and deeper. He was going to cum soon and I had an uncontrollable desire to cum with him. My fingers worked faster now over my clit, I was desperate to cum with Ben, I needed it.

Our simultaneous orgasms were approaching quick. The pleasure racing through my body was too much and at that moment I was scared I would cum before Ben. So, I stopped bobbing on his cock and fastened my lips securely around its tip. With my free hand I gripped tight onto Ben's shaft and started pumping it up and down with a fierce vigor.

Ben's hips were gyrating in the chair. I sucked hard on the head of his cock and pumped it with relentless force; he needed to cum because I didn't know how much longer I could have held my own orgasm off. My fingers worked my pussy into a frenzy and every hair on my skin stood on end. I held my orgasm down as long as I could and just as I couldn't hold back any longer, I felt the first shot of Ben's orgasm in hit the back of my throat.

I let go. I was cumming hard on my fingers and I just let the orgasm race through my body. I was shaking in delight as pulse after pleasurable pulse wracked me.

Ben's cock was throbbing in my mouth as his own orgasm shook him. I swallowed the first two blasts of cum with ease but let the third sit on my tongue. I was savoring its taste as I let Ben slip from my mouth. Our orgasms seemed to have subsided together, but with his cock free from my grasp, Ben let loose one final stream of cum that landed squarely on my cheek.

Ben tried to apologize but I stopped him. I simply smiled, swallowed the last of his cum, and stood up. We shared a quick but deeply passionate kiss then exchanged our goodbyes as Ben left to continue his work around the house.

Tom had again sat idly by as another phase of my plan unfolded in front of him. His own excitement, though, was undeniable: a large tent had grown in the crotch of his pants.

I picked up my robe and folded it over my arm. My finger gathered the glob of cum on my cheek and I sucked it deep into my mouth.

"Let's go out," I said at length and started to leave the room. "I'm hungry."

Tom was speechless.

**********

Surprising as it was, Tom and I actually had a nice time together at lunch. Our problems and differences faded into the background and we really did enjoy each other's company; the whole thing was remarkable. Throughout the event I didn't even give one thought to my plan. That is, until I caught him staring on some woman's ass and smacking his lips. Everything came crashing back at that moment and the rest of our meal was finished in silence.

At home later that evening, I made a phone call and arranged one last event for the day. It was a hard sell at first, but when he agreed to come over and talk I knew I had him.

"Who was that on the phone?" Tom asked. He came into the bedroom just as I had hung up.

"Jake."

"Oh, god, Dana. You've got him in on it too? He's my best friend for crying out loud."

"Well," I said, "you didn't seem too bothered by the idea when you had my best friend bent over and screaming your name." I added, "So I thought I'd return the favor."

We argued for awhile longer. Tom let his anger and frustration get the best of him though and I won easily. He tried to call the whole thing off, but I reminded him of the pictures.

I explained the plan to Tom. He nodded in reluctant agreement then stormed out of the room, defeated and very disgruntled.

**********

Flickering light from a dozen candles fluttered across the walls of the bedroom Tom and I shared. I figured letting Jake fuck me in Tom's own bed would be a nice touch. The thought made me giggle.

But Tom wasn't invited to this show. He wouldn't see it, he wouldn't even hear it, but he knew all to well it was going to happen.

After the candles were done, I laid out some potpourri and sprinkled rose petals over the floor making a path from the door to the bed. The whole scene would have been immensely romantic were it not designed for revenge sex. I felt satisfied somehow by making a big effort to engineer a very romantic mood just to fuck my husband's best friend with an animal lust.

And that's exactly what I did. Jake showed up on time and was shown to the bedroom per my instructions. He couldn't have known what to expect when the romantic view hit and he saw me standing completely naked before him. In fairness, though, I can't say I gave him much of a chance either.

When he had closed the door I pushed my body against his hard. We fell into the wall and my mouth was over his, kissing him with yearning desire. Jake seemed to struggle for a moment, but not very long. He was soon kissing me back with the same vengeful lust, pulling my naked body harder into his.

We kissed like reunited lovers. It was deep and it was passionate but he was here for more then a kiss. At length I pulled back, stripped away his clothes, and pulled him to the bed. My pussy was already wet from the anticipation and the feel of my body against his and my tongue probing his mouth had his cock hard.

As we fell back onto the bed, Jake was on top of me and entered my pussy without problem or hesitation. He was immediately fucking me, thrusting his cock hard into me over and over. I screamed and ran my nails down his back as he pushed his dick harder into my pussy.

It took only a few minutes of Jake's lustful assault on me to make me cum. I came hard on his prick, my pussy gripping it tight. When the pleasure that had wracked my body so thoroughly finally subsided I managed to stop Jake's thrust long enough to slide out from underneath him.

Using a small bottle I retrieved from the bedside table, I lubricated Jake's cock. Then, bending over, exposing my ass and my cunt to him, lubricated the entrance to my back door.

I had begun to feel a little exposed sitting on the bed on my hands and knees, but those feelings quickly vanished when I felt the tip of Jake's cock pressing into my virgin asshole. The pressure was gentle but constant and he had half of his cock inside my ass before he pulled out.

Jake continued feeding his cock into my ass. He went slow and each time I took a little more of him. The pain was intense at first and I felt like he was ripping me wide open, but it subsided eventually. When Jake had completely buried his cock inside me the pain was gone and all I felt was his heat in my ass.

The lubricant worked well and Jake easily slide in and out of my behind. When my asshole had stretched enough to account for his prick, he grabbed hold of my hips tight and starting fucking me. He went slow at first but through my urging he speed up and was soon slamming his cock hard into my ass.

My hips pushed back in to Jake, meeting each of his thrusts. I cherished the feeling of a cock inside my ass as he fucked me and knew then that that first time wouldn't be the last.

I could soon feel his grip on my hips tighten and knew what to expect. I was rewarded with shot after shot of Jake's cum inside my ass. His hot seed filled me and I could feel some dribble out of my asshole and down my leg. I was almost disappointed when Jake's dick started to soften and he pulled it from me.

The two of us fell to the bed together and I kissed him. He took my anal virginity and I loved him for that. Maybe that was why I needed the room to look romantic?

We talked together for what seemed like an hour and after awhile I let him fuck me again. He made me cum twice before shooting his seed deep into my pussy. His cock felt so good inside me; I loved it. So much so that I was upset when he eventually did dress and leave.

I lay in bed awhile longer after Jake left, relishing in the afterglow of a thoroughly satisfying evening. When I finally did dress, I went downstairs and found Tom sitting alone in the dark living room.

"God, Jake's a big boy, my ass is still sore from that pounding," I said and tried desperately not to giggle. I knew what I said would drive Tom crazy and that's why I said it. "If I get any more cum inside me, I think I'll burst." That time a giggle did escape. I just excused myself off to bed and ran upstairs, laughing hysterically all the way.

**********

After that night with Jake, Tom didn't speak to me for a month. Hell, it took him two weeks just to be able to look me in the eyes again. In the end, I filed for a divorce. And whether out of fear of repercussions or simply the urge to be rid of me, Tom didn't contest it.

I found afterward that throughout the entire ordeal, Tom never stopped cheating on me. After that weekend though, I can't say I cared anymore but it's sad that the only thing he learned in the end was that he had a flare for voyeurism.

I eventually did send the pictures to every paper and news agency in town. I was right, they did have a field day with it. I even tried to feel sorry for ruining his career once, but that didn't last long: No man screws around on me and gets away with it.

The day I moved out was the day I finally revealed to Tom that my plan had completed. All of my possessions had found their way to my new home and after I said my goodbyes to the house staff, Tom escorted me to the door. We said goodbye to each other and I walked off. I was halfway to my car when I turned back to Tom and spoke.

"By the way, Tom," I said, "I'm pregnant."

I turned away from him and never looked back.

**********

It's been a year since I left Tom. I've started my life all over again and now I have a beautiful three-month old baby to share it with. I always suspected Jake was the father, and tests after the fact proved it, though we both decided it was best for me to raise our daughter alone.

Jake still calls occasionally to check on me and the baby, and he still gives us all the support we need. But we're happy, the two of us. I wouldn't trade that for anything.

To be honest, I'm glad the whole thing is over. Yes, I was a slut for a day, and yes I did enjoy it, but it wasn't me. Hell, I was a virgin until I married Tom and I haven't even gone on a date since I left him.

Sometimes I think back on the decade I spent with that man and ask myself why I wasted so much time with him. Each time I will invariably come to the same conclusion: My time wasn't wasted. Yes it was bad in the end, but I have a beautiful baby girl to show for my efforts and not to mention I learned one very important fact: every girl has to have a plan.

12