The Mbayo Clinic Ch. 03

Story Info
Our journey to conception reaches its conclusion.
8.7k words
4.43
41.9k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 06/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove the rest of the way home in the rain. I turned off the radio so I could have nothing but silence. I looked at the clock. Only 11 more hours until we were due at the clinic. I pulled into the driveway. Listened to the rain coming down outside. Slowly, methodically, I stepped out into it and began walking toward the front door, becoming more soaked with each step.

I opened the front door and felt a chill from the air conditioning. All the lights were off, but I knew she was home. Her car was in the driveway. But I could smell her.

Oh god. I could smell her pussy.

What had we agreed to? I trembled, both with the realization that we had turned ourselves into some sort of sex-starved animals and because I wanted that smell. I dropped my keys and bag by the door and stood dripping wet in the entryway.

Slowly I made my way back toward our bedroom. I took off my shirt and threw it in a hamper. I reached for a lightswitch when I heard her voice, husky and thick.

"Don't."

She turned on a small bedside table lamp and bathed the room in low lighting. She was wearing a tight t-shirt. The REM one she'd swiped after our first night together. It had shrunken over the years. Or her breasts had just grown more voluptuous in the last two weeks.

Below that she wore pink cotton panties, but they'd soaked through in the middle. I could make out her intensely swollen labia pressing against them. In her other hand she held the big ivory dildo, unconsciously rubbing it over her left breast's extruding nipple.

"Oh. God, Audrey, I don't think I need to be here right now."

She sighed. "I know. I've been sitting here for two hours. And all I could think about was fucking you the moment you walked in the door."

This was what Audrey had become. No longer the ice queen or the perfectly put together class warrior. She still had the features of wealthy, well-bred society darling, but now they were intertwined with a dirty-minded, cock-starved nympho.

My cock lurched in my pants, it was literally painful. I reached down to adjust it. I couldn't shake the feeling that my cock knew. He knew how close he was and he wasn't going to let me walk away this time.

Audrey's voice came out in a stern command. "Show it to me."

"Baby... I don't think we should. There are rules. And we've almost made it. It's just one more night."

Audrey pulled her panties to the side deliberately. Her pussy was covered in wetness, her labia distended into thick and puffy pillows. Her clit was pronounced and demanding, like a miniature version of my now aching cock. Slowly she lifted the ivory cock to her mouth and licked it. Then she slid it deep inside her with barely any effort.

She closed her eyes and sighed. Then she bit her lip and said, "The only question is whether you're going to follow your rules or let yourself go."

I pulled it out. It was amazing how much we had changed in just two weeks. Our genitals were now in command, as they'd been the night we'd first met. Our desire was driving and our problems were a distant memory that I could barely remember.

"Oh baby... fuck. It's so goddamn powerful." Her mouth hung open, arousal plain on her face. She spoke in a daze. "Bring it to me."

I did. Close enough to smell her up close. Close enough hear soft wet sounds the ivory cock made as it pushed in and out of her. Close enough for her to reach out a hand and touch the head of my cock, which immediately produced a bubble of precum.

She licked it off her finger and moaned. I began to protest and she said, "Shhhhh. I want to take my time. Get to know him again."

Her mouth then overtook me and I felt my knees buckling. My hand joined hers on the base of the dildo and I took control of its movements. I wasn't sure if we could stop ourselves. But if we were going here, I wasn't going passively.

Her blowjob was as wet and messy and fantastic as it had been that first night. She took me in deep and I felt it moving into her throat as she pressed hard against me. She came up gasping. Her green eyes looked at me accusingly.

"You're bigger."

I nodded dumbly. Then I flicked my thumb over her clit gently. "You too."

We smiled at each other. Then before I knew what was happening, we were side by side on the bed, locked a sixty nine position. I still worked the dildo inside her but my tongue was working her clit furiously. She moaned and bucked in orgasm and then we fell apart, gasping.

I towered over her. She looked up at me hungrily. Then she pulled the ivory dildo out with a wet plopping sound. I held her wrists, pushing them behind her back, forcing her back to arch. It would be so simple now. So simple to bend her over and sink myself inside of her. So ridiculously easy to command her body.

She wanted me to. Her vibrant green eyes begged me to. Her hips already flared out a bit, ready to open herself to me. It would be so easy.

Grace's melodic African voice rang in my head. "Think of what your powerful cock can do. It can create life. It was made for that purpose. To put life inside your woman. That is what we are waiting for."

I released Audrey's arms and backed off a step. "Tomorrow will be worth it."

Disappointment and frustration washed over her. But she knew it, too. "You're right. I just... I need this. God, I can't stop myself." Audrey breathed deep, collecting herself. "But I couldn't deal with the guilt. I don't want Adele to think less of me. That I don't deserve to be a mother."

I leaned in close and kissed her gently. "She could never think that." We held each other there and again the kiss grew passionate. My erection throbbed painfully, signaling its displeasure at our neglect. I groaned.

"What is it?"

I looked down at my rampaging, demanding member. "I have to come now. I have to go."

My wife tenderly brushed my hair back from my face. "No. You don't have to go. I can be a good girl for one more minute. Promise." She leaned back against the headboard and pulled me towards her, my back pressed against her chest. "I want to take care of you, my love. Just let me. It's okay."

Her kisses began on the back of my neck as her fingers reached around my waist. She gingerly tried to wrap her hand around me, but her couldn't reach around my drug-enhanced erection. Her other hand grabbed one of her moisturizing lotions off the nightstands. The cool lotion felt impossibly good against my burning skin, which had been rubbed raw for two weeks by my incessant need to simulate sex.

It was a beautiful moment. My wife, loving me, tending to her man's sexual needs. Slowly and surely moving her hands over my distended, aching tube of meat with a grace and softness that I had longed for. I felt her tongue on my shoulder. I turned my head as far as I could to kiss her wetly. My wife nodded her head in the opposite direction. "Watch. See how fucking hot this looks."

In the corner of the room Audrey kept a freestanding full length mirror. In it I saw ourselves as we were now. Both faces masked with need and desire, our bodies intertwined, her long legs wrapped over mine, her head peering over my shoulder. Our eyes met through the mirror and she smiled at me. Wickedly. Lovingly. Then her gaze returned to rapt reverence of the giant piece of cockmeat in her grasp.

Her beautiful hands worked my cock in a symphony of pleasurable movements. One hand near the base kept a steady jacking, while the other rubbed around the head, mixing the lotion with my increasing flow of precum. Her voice in my ear was like a little cartoon devil, tempting me. Only there was no angel on the opposite side. And I liked it.

"Do you like how I touch you? You're my property now. This is my cock. And I want my cum. So give it to me."

She stroked my erection up towards my belly while the other grabbed my heavy, aching balls. "So. Full. Of. Cum. You're like some sort of fuckgod now. Jesus, I bet women are following you around like dogs, begging for this fucking amazing cock. But it's mine." She giggled as she spoke in a sexy sing-song "And the-eey caaaan't haaaave it."

I moaned. "Audrey. I'm so close." My hand involuntarily reached toward my cock and she batted it away with surprising force. "No. Fucking. Way. I've been watching you spying on me, touching yourself. Shooting so much cum. Mmmm. You do it through your pants, subconsciously. You have no idea how much I've wanted to get my slutty hands on you, baby. It's my turn now. This is Audrey's cock now."

Her dirty little mouth continued a diatribe in my ear. I was her possession. Her fucktoy. Her stud stallion. She was priming me. Preparing me to breed her. I watched her little hands in the mirror, constantly moving up and down on my cock. Up. Down. Up. I felt the heat and wetness of her pussy as she began to grind it into my ass.

"Don't you just wish you could flip me over and drive this big fucking hard piece of meat into me? You could own me, the way I own you right now. I'd totally let you fuck me however you wanted. You could fuck my face. My tight little ass. Just come inside my pussy. You could do it. But not today. Tomorrow you will. Tomorrow those beautiful black women will prepare you for me. You'll get to take this prize that you've worked so hard to earn. And every day after that. I want you to take me. Own me. Fuck me. Hurt me. Pound me. Eat me. Hammer me. Oh, fuckfuckFUCK..."

She began to cum and I felt the wetness against my skin. Like an invisible trigger, my cock reacted and cum began spilling out of me. No longer in spurts but like a running faucet. Her hands didn't stop, they kept moving up and down slipping and sliding, coated completely in my white, thick, gooey cumbath. I heard her whisper "oh my fucking god" and looked up to see her enthralled expression in the mirror. It was obscene. And erotic as hell. She bit down on my shoulder as we both wracked with shudders of sensory overload.

She held me like that, her knuckles lazily pumping, slathered in rivulets of hot sperm. Both of us were absolutely spent, unable to move for several minutes. Finally, I stood wearily. The bedspread was beyond help. A giant pool of cum was soaked into it. It looked someone had spilled a full glass of milk. I pulled it off the bed and threw it in the corner. Fuck it. We'll get a new one.

I leaned down to kiss Audrey and she wrapped her arms around my neck, letting me pull her up to her knees. She was crying. Again. She laughed. "I know, I know... it's these fucking hormones. Or whatever. I don't know. I just cry easy. I cum easy. I want you all the time. It's driving me nuts. I love you."

"I love you too. You don't know how much I want you. How I think about you now."

She laughed. "And that's why you've got to take this fucking beast-" she cupped my now limp cock, "and get him the hell out of here. Just for tonight. Go to the guest bedroom. And lock the door."

I laughed and began to head down the hallway. She yelled after me, "I'm not fucking kidding. Lock it!"

-----------------

We awoke the next morning and got dressed separately. Audrey passed me as she came out of the shower, her skin wet and warm and pink. I circled around her like a panther. The look she gave me was indescribable.

She was mine. My possession. And today I would have her, finally.

My cock never sagged below half-mast as I took the last of the root supplement and finished off the vial of Mbayo's breast milk. The now familiar warmth spread throughout me, the sweet flavor and bitter aftertaste coursed through my veins and filled me with their strange properties.

I was ready.

The car ride was quiet. There wasn't really anything to say. Or nothing to say that wouldn't possibly lead us both to distraction. To pulling over the car and fucking like crazed animals in the middle of the interstate. So instead, we sat in silence, trying not to look at one another for very long. My hand absently tugged at my member as I saw Audrey's eyes flicker down to my crotch, as she had inadvertently done several time.

She parked the car and turned to look at me. Her face flushed with anticipation and nerves. She spoke unsteadily. "Tell me that we're doing the right thing. This isn't crazy." My eyes traveled down her exposed neckline to where her soft white breasts pushed against the seat belt. Slowly lifting up and down with her breathing. She continued, "It IS crazy, isn't it? What are we doing?"

I grabbed her neck and pulled her mouth to mine, forcefully capturing her tongue with my own. I pushed her back against the driver's side window, my hand finding hers and pushing it back behind her head. I broke the kiss with concentrated effort.

"Yes, it's crazy. And I don't know what we're doing." We kissed again, our lips pressing hard together. Then she smiled and pushed my head back, sighing. I gave her my most roguish grin. "And I don't care." I opened my car door and she brought her amazing legs out of her side. I noted the expensive heels and the perfectly manicured toes as I took her hand and escorted her towards the door of the Mbayo clinic. Right before we reached the door I whispered in her ear, "I'm going to make you come so hard that you'll forget everything you knew before me."

We walked into the clinic to be greeted by Grace Mbayo's lithe body, wrapped in a traditional African dress that highlighted her unmistakably erotic shape beneath. Her light brown eyes sparkled as she strode toward us, giving us both an informal hug. "It is so wonderful to see you both! Are you excited Mr. and Mrs. Jones? Today is a very, very special day for you both."

Truthfully I was excited. But mainly because the hug and the press of both Audrey and Grace against me had enflamed me with the desire to fuck them both. To see them writhing against one another, pinned by my cock. Moaning into each other's mouth. I had to stop thinking like this.

I didn't know what today's visit would be like, but I wanted more. I wanted so much more. Both Audrey and I mumbled something in the affirmative and Grace looked us both over.

"Have we followed the regimen?" We nodded. "Are we noticing any effects?" I nodded.

Audrey laughed a little. "Are you kidding me? I'm about to explode here."

Grace's musical dulcet laugh invited all of us to join her. "Of course, of course. And have you both been good boys and girls? You've saved yourselves for the ritual?"

The ritual. Just the word caused a hard throb in my pants. Blood began to flow and I began to breathe heavier. I heard my voice coming from somewhere else. "We are ready for whatever is in store for us."

Grace's smile held a new promise as she met my eyes. "Then let's not waste any more time, Mr. Jones. You follow me. Audrey, my mother is waiting for you in the same room as last time."

Audrey gave my hand a final squeeze. Then she kissed me quickly before walking away, toward wherever Adele Mbayo waited for her. I watched her go, longing to follow.

Grace's ebony finger touched my chin and carefully turned my attention back to her. "Down boy. You will see her again very soon. But I have to prepare you first." She began to lead me toward the same exam room we'd been in before. When she reached the door, she said, "And your preparation is half of the fun."

I walked into the room, but noticed immediately that things were different this time. The lights were lower and there was a thick smell of some burning incense and smoke that filled my nostrils in a pleasant way. I breathed deep, savoring it.

Grace moved up behind me, wrapping her long black arms around me, pressing her firm young body against my back. "It's a lovely smell, isn't it? It reminds me of the few memories I have of my home." Her deft hands began unbuttoning my shirt and her soft skin felt cooling against the burning skin of my chest.

I heard the low sounds of drums beating in the background, piped in by some music system I hadn't noticed before. In my chest, my heartbeat pounded in sync with the rhythms of a distant land and at once I felt like I was being transported to another world. A primal world.

Grace's voice continued from behind me. "In my village, the ritual for conception is a powerful one. The one you and your wife will experience is very, very special. It was reserved for kings and warriors of the highest regard. To ensure that his firstborn child is a blessed one." Her fingers unbuckled my belt and my pants fell.

She knelt before me now, her hands carefully removing my socks and shoes as I lifted each leg. "The man prepares with weeks of intense meditation and preparation. The fertility mother chooses the ingredients that will best stimulate him. For you, the Batungu root was chosen by Mother Mbayo." She finished with my feet and then raised her head to take in the boxer briefs that barely contained my surging hard on. A large wetness soaked the fabric and the outline of my head was clearly visible through the white straining fabric.

"It appears that Mother Mbayo chose correctly." Grace's face slid against my trapped cock as she rubbed her flawless shiny black skin against me. I sighed. "This is very impressive indeed. Your wife... is a fortunate woman, Mr. Jones."

Grace stood bent before me and her head touched my chest as her hands began to pull down the last bit of fabric that constrained me. I heard her whisper to herself, "very fortunate."

I looked down at my bobbing hard cock. The center of my physical and spiritual universe. The tool I was meant to use. What I was born to bring as an offering to the fertility goddess.

In the back of my mind, my brain foggily wondered where these thoughts were coming from, but they were quickly drowned out by the pulsing bass of the drums coming from the speakers overhead and resonating inside me like an empty chamber. This wasn't the time to think. Or doubt.

Grace breathed in deeply and leaned close to me, her hands trailing lightly across my arms. "Today, I serve as your handmaiden. My job is to prepare you for breeding. I will stimulate you until you are at your most powerful. So that you will be ready."

Her wet mouth began to dart in and out planting quick kisses and bites along my neck and collarbone. Each was precise, every movement carefully choreographed to illicit the most powerful response from my body.

She was incredibly good. She spoke again, "This is what I made for. I love what I do. And my love for this will guide you and give you strength." Her mouth was at my ear now, her hot breath so heavy, her tongue wet and strong as her teeth captured and tugged my lobe. "You are a real man, now, Mr. Jones. You are like a prize stallion."

I found myself speaking. "What... what about Audrey?" A quick vision of her, golden tanned and naked and waiting flashed through my mind.

Grace's face was now inches from my own, her eyes darker now, serious. "You will have your woman soon enough." It came out like a warning. "For now you are mine, Mr. Jones. And you will allow me to serve you." Her mouth pressed against mine forcefully, taking her position back as the focus of all my attention. Her hands found mine and brought them to her body.

My fingers clutched at her roughly, pulling her to me in a crushing embrace. She grinded against me, forcing my cock, now smearing precum against the bare chocolate thigh that was revealed by her rising dress. She spun against me and bent over and my eyes fell downward to her thick bubble ass, hugged by the tight fabric of her dress.

My mind understood. This was mine. I was to take Grace Mbayo. My first test. That was what she demanded of me.

My hand found the knot the held the wrap dress closed. I tugged it apart quickly and miles of delicious brown skin appeared before me. The curve of her lean back was a marvel of glistening ebony flesh highlighted by the dim light in the room.

I slid the dress down her body, pausing to appreciate the billowing curve of her ass, which was like nothing I'd ever touched. I kneaded the flesh there, gripping as much as my hands could encompass, bare black flesh spilling out between my own pale fingers. I could smell something new that mixed with the heady incense smoke.